Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,227 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

Which Pastor Inspires You? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Pastor Inspires You? (15930 Views)

New Mummy GO; Female Pastor Inspires As She Sings what She was Preaching (vid) / Which Pastor Tops The Chart As The Biggest Liar? / What Inspires You Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by Iseoluwani: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Wrong! His message does no such thing. All your suleman does is teach you his own doctrines, all of them doctrines different from the very teachings that Jesus Christ Himself taught. If you doubt it, here are 3 questions to help you
1) what does it mean to be saved, as taught by suleman.
2) What is the seal of the New Covenant agreement between God and man is, as taught by Suleman.
3) Are you expected as a follower of Jesus Christ to follow after the stipulations of the Old Covenant, tithing included, according to Suleman?

P.S. The very foundations of your churches today were built on the doctrines and traditions of men from back 1700 years ago, so do not deceive yourselves believing that a tree with evil roots can suddenly clean itself up from top to bottom. A bad tree cannot produce good fruits - Jesus Christ said that.

right from ur msg, u missed it sir

Apostle Joshua Selman and Apostle Johnson Suleman are different personality completely
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by Iseoluwani: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Wrong! His message does no such thing. All your suleman does is teach you his own doctrines, all of them doctrines different from the very teachings that Jesus Christ Himself taught. If you doubt it, here are 3 questions to help you
1) what does it mean to be saved, as taught by suleman.
2) What is the seal of the New Covenant agreement between God and man is, as taught by Suleman.
3) Are you expected as a follower of Jesus Christ to follow after the stipulations of the Old Covenant, tithing included, according to Suleman?

P.S. The very foundations of your churches today were built on the doctrines and traditions of men from back 1700 years ago, so do not deceive yourselves believing that a tree with evil roots can suddenly clean itself up from top to bottom. A bad tree cannot produce good fruits - Jesus Christ said that.

Suleman is not the same as Joshua Selman.

Suleman is from Edo
Selman is from Jos ministry is in no 4 Zamaru road, zaria
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by Holarbams(m): 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
Pastor E.A adeboye :DPastor E.A adeboye
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by aalangel(f): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
Archbishop Benson Idahosa and Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome.
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by sholay2011(m): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
toluleke:

Rev. Olusola Areogun
Brother Gbile Akanni
They are so pratical about life. They fill your spirit and motivate you about life
smiley smiley
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by AngelicBeing: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
Iseoluwani:

d gospel of Christ is not all about sin, don't magnify sin as if it is the only true msg in christaindom... When you teach your congregation the truth of God words, they will live this earth in victory and spiritual perfection such that they become matured Christian. sin sin salvation repentance are elementary teachings.

Hebrews 6:1
[1]Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

don't come here and magnify teaching of sin as d only teaching

l didn't say anything about magnifying sin or sin been the only teachings of Christ, the issue of sin, Repentance, faith, Holiness, righteousness, Godliness, love, hope, Grace, mercy, Rapture, Hell fire, judgment, Heaven, 2nd coming of Jesus Christ, etc are all fundamental teachings in the Bible and should be taught for people to hear, know the truth, apply it to their lives and live in triumph and victory in this present world and salvation from sin is the foundation or bedrock / first steps to take as you began the race to eternal life
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by Iseoluwani: 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
AngelicBeing:
l didn't say anything about magnifying sin or sin been the only teachings of Christ, the issue of sin, Repentance, faith, Holiness, righteousness, Godliness, love, hope, Grace, mercy, Rapture, Hell fire, judgment, Heaven, 2nd coming of Jesus Christ, etc are all fundamental teachings in the Bible and should be taught for people to hear, know the truth, apply it to their lives and live in triumph and victory in this present world and salvation from sin is the foundation or bedrock / first steps to take as you began the race to eternal life
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
What are you talking about?
This is the meaning of the word

This is what God says, if you want to continue being inspired by men i.e. follow after the examples of men, and not God alone , good luck
You see what I'm saying, if I call you clout chaser now, its not my fault, I won't say more than this, stop misquoting the Bible! Stop misquoting the Bible!!!
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by gentlegenius(m): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
chiommy123:
i can't really remember his name but I think he is a pastor based in Enugu he teaches mainly against sexual immorality
Kingsley Okonkwo
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by mbaise1000: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
DRPAIT123:
But when Pastor Adeboye went to Aso Rock to talk down the issue of CAMA law with President Buhari, that one made sense right, the truth is that, the church would have been placed under a serious impediment and embargo if that bill was passed to law.
The problem with over sabi people like yourself is that, you don't think with your sense many times,you just feel like you know the bible more than anyone else.
you feel protesting against bad governance is against the law of God, you will rather suffer till Jesus come instead.
Religion should not be synonymous with foolishness pls.

I didn't mention any names so how did you know that I am talking about your pastor and THOSE like him? I said something straight from the bible and the only way to counter it if you feel it's wrong is to correct me through the bible and not resort to insults, not surprised because I will assume that you learn from the pastors that inspire you, and you think that if ANYTHING was changed in abuja by buhari, it is because of your pastors visit to him? anyways I am not uninterested in or by any visit of any pastor to buhari or it's outcome, and btw I don't remember saying protesting or not protesting against any govt is right or wrong,
I simply said that soul purpose of Jesus coming to the world is to reconcile man to GOD and that anyone who claims that GOD called should concentrate on that, I said that GOD have nothing to prove to anyone and so anyone whose desire everytime is to keep predicting what will happen in rhe world and tell us that God told him to prove that he know GOD is fake, I said that GOD is not entertaining us with prophecies, that that every prophecy that is not pointing to the cross get k leg, these are not the type of things that will make anyone with the spirit of GOD angry, I think you don't know who Jesus Christ is and need to pray for wisdon and stop worshipping men instead of GOD and stop looking for miracles and prophecies, those things are the bread of the children of GOD, seek first the kingdom of GOD and you will get those, search for life first and try to love a little, you are full of hate, and that's a sign that you still filled by the antichrist spirit
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Sagefromtheeast:

Ken katas?
Oh my goodness when has Dr ken katas become a pastor.
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by AududuNine11: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
Bmaster:
Mine is not a pastor as you may call it,he is just a preacher of the gospel,he is no other person than Righteousness89,.

I mean the niggarrrr is trying so hard to make sure he mention Christ and way of repentance to every one on all his post.

God bless him!!!!!!!!

And he doesn't request for tithe or "seed offering" grin
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by ebenice(m): 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
Well these men inspire me

Naija:

Past WF Kumuyi.. undiluted word of God

Bro Gbile akani- tells you the truth about living holy

Pastor poju- practical and inspirational

Bishop Abioye - faith and practical word of God

Baba ife- way too raw and practical holiness preacher,

Evang kayode taiwo- saved my life , a true prophet of God

Foreign :

This man message just get to my spirit so easily
Jentezen Franklin- very honest holiness preacher, so direct and uncommon for a modern American pastor. If must listen to a American pastor. Pls listen to jentezen Franklin

Bishop Stanley- another holiness preacher

1 Like

Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by Sagefromtheeast: 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
anochuko01:

Isn't it rare?
I hardly see people who follow these two with equal passion.

Mind you, I respect them both.
You hardly see?
There are loads of them all over the place. I'm one of them.
And why does it look like one shouldn't?
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by Kccheechy(m): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
Pastor Lazarus muoka of the Lord's chosen.
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by DRPAIT123(m): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
mbaise1000:

I didn't mention any names so how did you know that I am talking about your pastor and THOSE like him? I said something straight from the bible and the only way to counter it if you feel it's wrong is to correct me through the bible and not resort to insults, not surprised because I will assume that you learn from the pastors that inspire you, and you think that if ANYTHING was changed in abuja by buhari, it is because of your pastors visit to him? anyways I am not uninterested in or by any visit of any pastor to buhari or it's outcome, and btw I don't remember saying protesting or not protesting against any govt is right or wrong,
I simply said that soul purpose of Jesus coming to the world is to reconcile man to GOD and that anyone who claims that GOD called should concentrate on that, I said that GOD have nothing to prove to anyone and so anyone whose desire everytime is to keep predicting what will happen in rhe world and tell us that God told him to prove that he know GOD is fake, I said that GOD is not entertaining us with prophecies, that th
at every prophecy that is not pointing to the cross get k leg, these are not the type of things that will make anyone with the spirit of GOD angry, I think you don't know who Jesus Christ is and need to pray for wisdon and stop worshipping men instead of GOD and stop looking for miracles and prophecies, those things are the bread of the children of GOD, seek first the kingdom of GOD and you will get those, search for life first and try to love a little, you are full of hate, and that's a sign that you still filled by the antichrist spirit
Pastor Adeboye is not my pastor, stop talking rubbish, you don't even know what you're saying, there is no way, you can separate Religion and government, you Need to dig that, I may be against pastors calling phone numbers, or prophesying for the sake of it, but I wouldn't generalize things like you lot.
I guess folks like you supported Donald Trump's reelection,if that's true, you are nothing but a bloody backward conservative, you don't represent Christ well, because Christ is not backward.
Maybe you would also say that wearing of trouser is a sin, God didn't teach you that, I know your works, and we will fight all your kinds who preach personal culture as the scripture.
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by okoloemmalex(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
I'm a pastor in RCCG, but I can't speak for how much Pastor David Ogbueli of DOMINION CITY has inspired me and has made me grow so fast in ministry.

he's a raw minister of the gospel. I just can't go a day without listening to his tapes.

God bless him real good

1 Like

Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by Sagefromtheeast: 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
1234IKECHhukwu:
Oh my goodness when has Dr ken katas become a pastor.
I was only asking... besides he's the only pastor they know
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by PervertProphet: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Adeboye is my favourite pastor, he drove a car from Ore to Lagos on empty tank. also for saying anyone not giving him 10% is heading to hell

Johnson Suleiman too who prophesied El Rufai would die but nigguh still dey alive and kicking

Biodun Fatoyinbo for his screwing Ese Walters although we're still awaiting his "Robust Reply"

TB Joshua because, you know, Hillary Clinton is the president of United states also his sending prayer water to Sierra Leone saying it'd cure their Ebola

Tim Omotoso for his screwing all the young girls in his church

Kumuyi for his preaching against TV but now broadcasts programmes on that same TV

Oyedepo who slapped a witch, guess the holy spirit in him did not let him realise he was slapping an innocent girl that had poor English understanding

Rev Ezeugo King For burning "sinners" in his Church

Internationally

Peter Poppof for his using earpiece to get information from his workers and presenting it to the audience as prophecy and revealtion

Robert Tilton for his getting prayer requests in envelopes that come with money. he kept all the monies, disposed the prayer requests while telling his audience he prayed individually to every prayer requests

Jim Bakker for raping his assistant and paying her $270,000 to buy her silence

George Alan Rekers for his vehement preachings against homosexuality but was caught paying homosexual men to have sex with him

Tony Alamo for having sex with children while preaching against it when he's on the pulpit

Mike Murdock for saying if you send him $1000 your debts would be wiped out

So stale
Hopeless Bastard.

1 Like

Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by Evesoplc(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola

Pastor Emmanuel Babalola

Pastor Mike Omoasegun

All of Christ Apostolic Church (C.A.C)
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by MightySparrow: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
tobechi74:
Pastor Daddy Freeze, he is Authentic.he speaks what he believes even though controversial

To make heaven on Earth,the first step is to loosen our grip on all we think. Let go of your opinion, morality, deeply held belief. All these make up the false self. To be born again is to scrape off the false self , the society- taught way of thinking and open oneself to a new one. By dying to our old self, we let go of all previous teaching we have ever received. A born again person experience a change in perspective. It seems his values is turned upside down. He takes on a new personality and mindset. He leaves old friends. The world around him no longer make sence. Things you used to enjoy no longer serve you. You tend to spend more time alone.

Anyone who has never changed his core beliefs or religion is yet to die to his old self. Dying to old self is prerequisite to a new birth. A seed has to be buried to the ground before it can germinate. Many atheist and agnostic are dead to their old self. They are one step ahead than most of us who are yet to question our belief. The second step is observation. Not one created by someone else but one based on his own seeking and experience. A born again person does not take things because it is repeated by many or asserted by majority or written in a holy book. He listens to all side and filters them based on his reason and experience.

Born again persons are original in thoughts and deed. He is saperated from the mass . To be born again comes with a price of violating recognises order. This lead to grave consequences including death .

https://tobechispeaks./2020/10/18/to-doubt-is-not-a-sin/
Which pastor doesn't preach what he believes? The point is, the believe should be corrected and bible based.
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by anochuko01(m): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
Sagefromtheeast:

You hardly see?
There are loads of them all over the place. I'm one of them.
And why does it look like one shouldn't?

Well, I've personally not seen. And I'll assume you're around 40yrs.

I never said one shouldn't. I'm only curious to know what exactly you find or like in each of them
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by Dorlarphor10: 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
If you really want to grow as believers and be thoroughly equipped and not listening to story of how David killed Goliath with any knowledge pointing to christ.

Then you will need to listen to Dr Abel Damina and Pastor Chris Onayinka they give you sincere word of God, Correct Revelation and Interpretation and also Apostle Arome Osayi, E. W Kenyon and Kenneth Hagin

1 Like

Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by Swagavillage(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
You can not listen to Dr Myles Munroe and your life remains the same, Impossible.

2 Likes

Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by Prettychild(f): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
blesskewe:
happy Sunday everyone
we all have that favorite pastor we listen to that his messages encourages our soul

I don't attend house on the rock but mhen I love his teachings
pastor Paul adefarasin
pastor Stephen furtick
who's yours?

don't get me wrong
I know God is the main
inspiration..........
Dr D. K Olukoya
Dr Paul Enenche
Pst David Abioye
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by chccho(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kobojunkiee:

God is the main and ONLY inspiration that is. Jesus Christ is the one and only Teacher and role model/mentor to those who follow after Him.

Why didn't u take your time to carefully comprehend the question, before jumping into a wrong conclusion by misquoting a totally irrelevant scripture to the subject matter?
The question is which pastor inspires u, not which man do u trust!!!!
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by ogbiwa: 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
Pastor Muyiwa Areo
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by Kobojunkie: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
Iseoluwani:

Suleman is not the same as Joshua Selman.

Suleman is from Edo
Selman is from Jos ministry is in no 4 Zamaru road, zaria
I don't care about the name but what he teaches in the name If God. Does he teach God's truth or not? Answer the questions and we go from there.
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
chccho:

Why didn't u take your time to carefully comprehend the question, before jumping into a wrong conclusion by misquoting a totally irrelevant scripture to the subject matter?
The question is which pastor inspires u, not which man do u trust!!!!
God said you should trust no man.. Is a pastor not a man or is your pastor God Himself? I undecided
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by chccho(m): 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
God said you should trust no man.. Is a pastor not a man or is your pastor God Himself? I undecided
. Yes God said trust not man, he didn't say u can't be inspired by a man. If u can't differentiate btw trust & inspire, I can't help u.
Get a dictionary.
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by Kobojunkiee: 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

You see what I'm saying, if I call you clout chaser now, its not my fault, I won't say more than this, stop misquoting the Bible! Stop misquoting the Bible!!!
You have yet to show me where I misquoted the bible, according to you.

Jeremiah 17 vs 5-10 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. Thus says the Lord: “Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his strength,[a] whose heart turns away from the Lord.
6. He is like a shrub in the desert, and shall not see any good come. He shall dwell in the parched places of the wilderness, in an uninhabited salt land.
7. “But those who trust in the Lord will be blessed. They know that the Lord will do what he says.
8. They will be strong like trees planted near a stream that send out roots to the water. They have nothing to fear when the days get hot. Their leaves are always green. They never worry, even in a year that has no rain. They always produce fruit.
9. “Nothing can hide its evil as well as the human mind. It can be very sick, and no one really understands it.
10. But I am the Lord, and I can look into a person’s heart. I can test a person’s mind and decide what each one should have. I can give each person the right payment for what they do.
This is the passage again, expanded to help you, and I am sure you still have the definition of Inspiration to work with, right?
Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by Kobojunkie: 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
chccho:
. Yes God said trust not man, he didn't say u can't be inspired by a man. If u can't differentiate btw trust & inspire, I can't help u.
Get a dictionary.
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atheism Is A Religion: Kolooyinbo Explains. / Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome / Do You Fake Being A Christian As An Atheist In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.