Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) (70479 Views)

Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza / 2500-Year-Old Intact & Sealed Coffins Discovered In Egypt (Pictures) / Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by CzarChris(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
Can't these people just let the dead rest in peace? Haba!!!
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by olalekan1(m): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
I don't believe this coffins are real. From facts Humans of then use to be very tall (giant), how come the coffins is the same size with the height of the photographer. We are talking about 2500 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by BlackFrenchKing: 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by bignero: 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
Sarah20A:
It still baffles me why this people keep digging out there ancestors embarassed

They knew a lot.. Had a lot of knowledge..

Till date with mans tech etc.. Scientists are still dumbfounded as to how the pyramids were built.. Black seed.. Which is a wonder plant(heals all sorts of diseases) was discovered in the tomb of one of their greatest kings.(a black man) ..after this science found it was a wonderful plant.. etc.. In summary their trying to understand how these people knew soo much and how their knowledge can help present day humanity..
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by BlackFrenchKing: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
olalekan1:
I don't believe this coffins are real. From facts Humans of then use to be very tall (giant), how come the coffins is the same size with the height of the photographer. We are talking about 2500 years ago.

Because they are not real Nubians who were they Egyptians, Berbers and Fulanis.
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Onepeople: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
The way this people multiply years in numbers.
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
Another VIRUS unearthed
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Cousin9999:
Boring. In that region, Sudan and Ethiopia are far more interesting.

Ethiopia is more interesting cause em girls cool
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by bizzibodi(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
How can Egyptians allows those white folks to be unearthing their ancestors
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by luminouz(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
I hope for our sakes they dont open the coffin of the undead!!!
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Alwaysachick: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by luminouz(m): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
bizzibodi:
How can Egyptians allows those white folks to be unearthing their ancestors

Lol...the original Egyptians are brown coloured,not white. These present day Egyptians are arabian descendants who conquered ancient Egypt and occupied the land

1 Like

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by LikeAking: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
Palliatives for Egyptian hoodlums.
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by luminouz(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
0taPiaPia:

Ethiopia is more interesting cause em girls cool

What's in their girls? undecided

Just tall with prominent forehead, lean faces and dry asses? undecided
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
Earlystar698:
Fake news alert cheesy

Are you the Nigerian army that everything is fake ?
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
luminouz:

What's in their girls? undecided

Just tall with prominent forehead, lean faces and dry asses? undecided

Perfecto !!!
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by causewahala: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
These people should not go and open what will unleash all sorts of mayhem on the world oooo!

Antiques from Egypt need be treated with utmost respect!
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Dpsychologist: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Blitzerz: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
cassidy1996:
what's special to these people about these things
These ones R obviously not the original Egyptians. They are still trying to understand the original black egyptians

1 Like

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Olatlaccon(m): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
Raydos:

Dey whine yourself, You think a typical egyptian see himself as African??

People wey hate black people like sh!t
to me they are white... still wondering how they are classified as African country

1 Like

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by seunayantokun(m): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
Arabs profiting from the wonderful antiquities of black Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Sarah20A(f): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
bignero:

They knew a lot.. Had a lot of knowledge..

Till date with mans tech etc.. Scientists are still dumbfounded as to how the pyramids were built.. Black seed.. Which is a wonder plant(heals all sorts of diseases) was discovered in the tomb of one of their greatest kings.(a black man) ..after this science found it was a wonderful plant.. etc.. In summary their trying to understand how these people knew soo much and how their knowledge can help present day humanity..
I doubt this modern day Egyptians know anything about their history and past kings because if they do then they wouldn't disrespect their ancestors this way.

1 Like

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
BlackFrenchKing:

Because they are not real Nubians who were they Egyptians, Berbers and Fulanis.

Cushites is what you meant.

Anyway your hypothesis is wrong and a propaganda by black Americans who are not proud of their sub Saharan roots, particularly west Africa cheesy
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by chukwuibuipob: 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
sad make Dey sha Nor go unleash evil and lockdown again
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Dadaboy: 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Egypt, Once one of the World's most Powerful Nations! Until Pharoah made the mistake of refusing God's First Born ( The Nation of Isreal) to leave.
Exodus 5:1-2
1 And afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Let my people go, that they may hold a feast unto me in the wilderness.
2 And Pharaoh said, Who is the LORD, that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not the LORD, neither will I let Israel go.

Those words made GOD ALMIGHTY to Cripple, Shatter and Batter Egypt. Up till today Egypt has not Recovered.
The Same Pharoah who Bragged and Boasted against His Creator had to Bow. He had to Call for Moses and Aaron by Night! And also had to beg for Blessing

Exodus 12:31-32
31 And he called for Moses and Aaron by night, and said, Rise up, and get you forth from among my people, both ye and the children of Israel; and go, serve the LORD, as ye have said.
32 Also take your flocks and your herds, as ye have said, and be gone; and bless me also.

Egypt has been a Shadow of itself ever since!

This is where I Pity mere Creatures and Nations who donate themselves to fight God's people and God's work!

Repent and Submit to GOD before He Falls on you and you begin to wail..

Time for Mercy is Running out!
Make Haste ! Come into the Ark before it becomes late..

JESUS is KING
This sick goat again.
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by BlackFrenchKing: 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
jajeri3216:

Cushites is what you meant.

Anyway your hypothesis is wrong and a propaganda by black Americans who are not proud of their sub Saharan roots, particularly west Africa cheesy

Because we are not Sub Sahara Africans. grin At least not my ancestors we came to America from France. The name Defrance has been in my fathers line since France. We will not assimilate to being Sub Sahara African just to fit in with you.

And I know who built Egypt those Dinkas, Fulanis, Berbers and other tall Niolithic tribes. Those White Arabs came from the harems of the Moors! And that's why they are short like the White bed slave women they came from.

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by playerinc(m): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
Stories have it that the Egyptians of old were in contact with aliens. In fact, there are rumours that one can teleport between worlds via those Pyramids - if you know the way of course. Mystical Lot the Egyptians. Most mysticism of today still trace their roots to Egypt.
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Adakintroy: 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
Watch as science people will send emissaries in form of archeological anthropologist to learn and study and make modifications.

Later they will come and tell you how advance they are compared to ancient people. Even denying their God in the process.

No student is greater than his master.

2 Likes

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by RPG2020(m): 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kekereekun123:
you and senseless comments are like 5 and 6

You finish the child

1 Like

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by ibolord(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
Let them not just dig up Imhotep

1 Like

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by chamboy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
Raydos:

Dey whine yourself, You think a typical egyptian see himself as African??

People wey hate black people like sh!t
thoes guys are not Egyptians, Egypt was raided by Arabs and Romans. Most of them of products of the Arabs mix with US and Roman Mix. ASK YOURSELF WHY SUDANESSE ONLY 700KM AWAY ISREAL AND BORDER SHARING WITH EYGPT HAS TICK BLACK FOLKS.
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by chamboy(m): 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
Original Egyptians are Fulani

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) / Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) / Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.