Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

A Thread Created For A Purpose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread Created For A Purpose (252 Views)

About The New Online Forum Created For Igbo / Please, How Do I Pick Up My Life Back And Have A Purpose? / Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread Created For A Purpose by Offpoint1: 7:23am On Nov 15, 2020
I'm saving this thread for a reason and in 2 or 3 months time I'll be Back for it and mention names.
"N5000" references will be made to this amount.

Someone screenshot this and upload it in the comments section to prove the date and no modifications was done to it.

1 Like

Re: A Thread Created For A Purpose by Davash222(m): 8:01am On Nov 15, 2020
Offpoint1:
I'm saving this thread for a reason and in 2 or 3 months time I'll be Back for it and mention names.

Someone screenshot this and upload it in the comments section to prove the date and no modifications was done to it.
Saved, bro
Re: A Thread Created For A Purpose by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2020
Offpoint1:

Saved ... Good luck and happy Christmas in advance
Re: A Thread Created For A Purpose by OgaRico(m): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2020
Screenshot and I'm here waiting for February or March to hear from you.
Re: A Thread Created For A Purpose by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
angry

(1) (Reply)

Foods For Erectile Dysunction / Make My Day / Have You Ever Been Rejected because Of Were You're From. Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.