Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,471 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Please, How Do I Pick Up My Life Back And Have A Purpose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, How Do I Pick Up My Life Back And Have A Purpose? (1001 Views)

Where Can I Pick Runs Girl Around Berger? / Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Do I Pick Up My Life Back And Have A Purpose? by lavylilly: 7:56am On Aug 18, 2023
From DM
I’m a single, young and healthy man of 29 with no underlying health issues living in the east.

I graduated in 2014, with a second class upper degree. After my nysc , I tried to get into a graduate program in Nigeria cos that’s was the only thing I could apply to as my course of study isn’t really a professional one and thus not very profitable in our country.
All my efforts got no results. With my little nysc savings , I made several trips to Lagos, delta and ph for job aptitude tests and interviews but none worked out.
As a brilliant and smart person , I searched for teaching jobs in my state but couldn’t get any.

In 2017, While giving up on job searching, I attempted going for a direct entry for a second degree but I was cut off by a few marks.

Mid 2018, I was frustrated and didn’t know what to do. I started a Masters degree program, trying to further in my field with the hope of securing a lecturing job after I’m done.

While on it, i was self sponsoring myself. i was struggling to meet up with bills and payments in Sch so it was difficult for me.

I got interested in scam and was introduced by a relative. I wouldn’t say I have made so much but I’ve been a millionaire since 24, till date.
I’ve got a Camry muscle 011
A piece of land in a developing area in my city.
A Korope bus.
I live in a comfortable apartment.
Currently my closing Bank account balance is N2.6m.

I still don’t consider myself successful because most times I’m always sad because I’m not stable and can’t start a family despite all these. The problem now is that this isn’t a way of life to be proud of and I want to stop. I fear I might exhaust all I have. I do not even touch my laptop to work anymore cos I’m sad and unhappy. And pls I haven’t done any rituals of any sort.

Please, how do i pick up my life back and have a purpose? All day I sit at home doing nothing.

I am comfortable sending it to you to put out on a faceless forum and also, In all the opinions there I could pick up a few things.

1 Like

Re: Please, How Do I Pick Up My Life Back And Have A Purpose? by Rubyjade: 8:33am On Aug 18, 2023
🌈✨"Unshakable Self-Belief: The Key to Overcoming Doubt"❤
🌺Amid life's trials and uncertainties, the unwavering belief in oneself can be a beacon of light. When faced with skepticism or disheartening situations, maintaining self-confidence becomes paramount. The mantra "Always believe in yourself even when no one else does" holds profound significance.

🌺Self-belief is the foundation upon which resilience and determination are built. It's the driving force that propels individuals to pursue their dreams, regardless of external opinions. History is replete with stories of individuals who defied odds and naysayers to achieve remarkable feats, solely driven by their unshakable self-belief.

🌺While external validation is gratifying, relying solely on it can be limiting. True empowerment comes from an intrinsic conviction that one's abilities are capable of transcending obstacles. This self-assurance not only fuels personal growth but also inspires others to recognize their potential.

🌺Challenges are inevitable, but self-belief provides the armor to combat them. It nurtures a positive mindset that sees setbacks as opportunities for growth rather than insurmountable barriers. Furthermore, cultivating self-belief fosters a sense of self-worth and self-love, creating a solid foundation for mental and emotional well-being.

🌺In conclusion, the journey of life is fraught with uncertainties, but an unyielding belief in oneself acts as a steadfast companion. Embrace your unique strengths and potential, even when doubt looms large. Remember, you possess the power to conquer challenges, rewrite narratives, and create your own path to success.

2 Likes

Re: Please, How Do I Pick Up My Life Back And Have A Purpose? by Xscape1993(m): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2023
Forgiving yourself is the first step to freedom and true happiness.

4 Likes

Re: Please, How Do I Pick Up My Life Back And Have A Purpose? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2023
lipsrsealed
Same thing I once told my younger nephew few years ago when he cashing out via scam.....The young nigha thought life was going to always be as flamboyant as it was back then,but unfortunately, everything has turned out to be like mystery to him.....All his friends that were frolicking around him had all left him......All the bannies are nowhere to found around him anymore......Those clubs were he used to go and do "DORIME" can't even recognize him anymore..

Right now, he's more or less like a street tout.......He was warned but he didn't listen....

Op,the good news is that you've learned your lesson and ready to change.....May God see you through....

4 Likes

Re: Please, How Do I Pick Up My Life Back And Have A Purpose? by MrsTwrite(f): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2023
You can start from somewhere, use those money you've saved to start a profitable business that will generate passive income.

If you really wanna change from doing scam it all depends on how you discipline yourself, you alone can achieve that. Also pray to God to help you.
Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: Please, How Do I Pick Up My Life Back And Have A Purpose? by phorget(m): 8:48am On Aug 18, 2023
Just try to learn some handy work to complement. Learn CCTV/ Solar installations or something regarding Joinery... Those two are big boy hustles. You can aswell take some courses in web programming.
Re: Please, How Do I Pick Up My Life Back And Have A Purpose? by quisera(m): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2023
Just dey play...na yahoo boy una dey advice, this one wey go still bomb this night

2 Likes

Re: Please, How Do I Pick Up My Life Back And Have A Purpose? by Rubyjade: 9:15am On Aug 18, 2023
People's sweat
MrsTwrite:
You can start from somewhere, use those money you've saved to start a profitable business that will generate passive income.

If you really wanna change from doing scam it all depends on how you discipline yourself, you alone can achieve that. Also pray to God to help you.
Good luck!
Re: Please, How Do I Pick Up My Life Back And Have A Purpose? by MrsTwrite(f): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2023
Rubyjade:
People's sweat

True talk.

1 Like

Re: Please, How Do I Pick Up My Life Back And Have A Purpose? by Rubyjade: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2023
MrsTwrite:

True talk.
He will fail, he should restitute

2 Likes

Re: Please, How Do I Pick Up My Life Back And Have A Purpose? by Meerahbel: 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
wink
Xscape1993:
Forgiving yourself is the first step to freedom and true happiness.
Re: Please, How Do I Pick Up My Life Back And Have A Purpose? by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
lavylilly:
From DM

Does it mean u can help me with 5k?
Re: Please, How Do I Pick Up My Life Back And Have A Purpose? by Psalmistproject: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
My man if you are serious come ph come partner with me. I dey into chemical business. I nearly had this same challenge you are having now and the truth is that it's quite difficult to break free from it.

Although my current hustle is not beans but very legit and worth the effort.
Requires a lot of mental soundness.

You can come I will show you the ropes from there you can establish. Although you don't have much but the little you have can help you start and you will multiple your income.

4 Likes

Re: Please, How Do I Pick Up My Life Back And Have A Purpose? by lavylilly: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2023
undecided
quisera:
Just dey play...na yahoo boy una dey advice, this one wey go still bomb this night
Re: Please, How Do I Pick Up My Life Back And Have A Purpose? by Oyindamolah: 8:06am On Aug 20, 2023
MrsTwrite:

Good luck!
The business would never grow

1 Like

Re: Please, How Do I Pick Up My Life Back And Have A Purpose? by lavylilly: 10:46am On Aug 21, 2023
cool
Psalmistproject:
My man if you are serious come ph come partner with me. I dey into chemical business. I nearly had this same challenge you are having now and the truth is that it's quite difficult to break free from it.

Although my current hustle is not beans but very legit and worth the effort.
Requires a lot of mental soundness.

You can come I will show you the ropes from there you can establish. Although you don't have much but the little you have can help you start and you will multiple your income.
Re: Please, How Do I Pick Up My Life Back And Have A Purpose? by tete7000(m): 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2023
MrsTwrite:

Good luck!

Proceed from crime will not really bring him any benefit in the long run. He needs God first, he needs to repent and do restitution if he wants to move on. It is always easier to enter the evil route, than to get out of it. He needs first and foremost spiritual cleansing.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Despise Single Mothers? / WATCH THIS: You Will Stop Thinking About Sex And Leave Masturbating / ONA INSULT TOO MUCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.