Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Fear Grips Policemen In Edo Over Threats From Jail Breakers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Grips Policemen In Edo Over Threats From Jail Breakers (27950 Views)

Adaora Soludo: We Left Nigeria Over Threats After My Dad Reformed Banking Sector / FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats / Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Grips Policemen In Edo Over Threats From Jail Breakers by Ryan03(f): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
Angelfrost:

I will ignore your tactless and unwise response... I am better evolved than to trade insults on an anonymous forum.

So, it is safe to deduce from your submission that we all should accept the efforts of our security leaders as laudable, and have no reason whatsoever to complain... Cos, I don't get the meaning of asking people to join an organization if they feel the said organization isn't measuring up.

That's like asking people to join the military, contractors, become governors, etc, if they feel displeased or dissatisfied with services being rendered... What sort of obtuse reasoning and argument is that??! Why mention me if you have nothing worthy or better to counter with??!... That's very unbecoming.
you think they are not working? Oya join and do the work na. If you can't, shut your trap and stop hiding behind your keyboard typing nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Policemen In Edo Over Threats From Jail Breakers by Ryan03(f): 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
WizzyVine:

You're muddling things up man. Those who protested, and those who opened prison houses, and burn police stations are different sets of people. The whole world knows this.

SARS played a good role in curbing criminal activities, but when they start killing innocent people and selling body parts, it's time to discard them. You can't do both good and bad, and expect to be accepted.
wow! They are different set of persons? You seem to know them well, abeg come show us o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Policemen In Edo Over Threats From Jail Breakers by Angelfrost(m): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ryan03:
you think they are not working? Oya join and do the work na. If you can't, shut your trap and stop hiding behind your keyboard typing nonsense

You think they are not working??! What kinda dumb question is that??!... Who said they were not working??! Was that the basis of the protests??! You mean millions across the nation became so idle and decided to protest against a well functioning security apparatus??! Really??!...

In other words, every one of the protesters across the nation (Not talking about hoodlums, though I sense you don't even know the clear distinction) should join the police force instead of complaining or protesting??!...

In short, no one should ever complain against Buhari and APC! We should rather collectively become presidential and/or governorship aspirants, and find our way into Aso Rock, every last one among the complaining millions of youth!!! Thanks for clarifying!!! grin
Re: Fear Grips Policemen In Edo Over Threats From Jail Breakers by lexy2014: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ryan03:
just shut it. Go and stay in Benin before you type this nonsense

U still haven't answered d questions I asked:

Where kidnappings, raping, killings and robbing of banks not a daylight occurrences in d whole of Nigeria before now?
Re: Fear Grips Policemen In Edo Over Threats From Jail Breakers by lexy2014: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ryan03:
you need help. I can't offer you one, kindly go for deliverance

But ur response hasn't in any way answered d following question:

Where did it say that they are killing policemen?
Re: Fear Grips Policemen In Edo Over Threats From Jail Breakers by Angelfrost(m): 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ryan03:
I actually called them the name you gave them. Even an idiot knew they were not peaceful protesters. You couldn't understand the post because the left part of your brain has been fried by your hypocrisy

Nah... Don't further your confusion sir... Only an idiot will lump peaceful protesters and criminals/hoodlums together. This has been the narrative of you supporters of the criminal and backward status quo.

No learned and honest individual criminalizes peaceful agitation for better leadership! None!!!

So, think hard about who the hypocritical idiot is here... I have called a spade a spade... You have done nothing but try to rile me up by tossing insults instead of coming forward with objective and progressive arguments.

I am done with this back and forth sir... Believe me, I have better things to do with my time. Cheers!!!
Re: Fear Grips Policemen In Edo Over Threats From Jail Breakers by Erese4luv: 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
[quote author=Afamed post=96061087]Where is Osas, the newly recruited DPO in Benin?[/quote osas dey quarantine ���
Re: Fear Grips Policemen In Edo Over Threats From Jail Breakers by Breadnote: 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
bread homes properties. house,shops,Hall,for rent.land for sell.in port Harcourt. call me.08063261018.
Re: Fear Grips Policemen In Edo Over Threats From Jail Breakers by IAMPEDRO: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
EcoBrick:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/fear-grips-policemen-in-edo-over-threats-from-jail-breakers/
Those receiving this message should also be investigated, hw come a criminal having your contact. I even heard some of the officers are cult members too. Make oba make pronouncement something abeg.
Re: Fear Grips Policemen In Edo Over Threats From Jail Breakers by frugal(m): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ryan03:
call dpo osaro grin grin grin grin grin
Who the Bleep is that?
Re: Fear Grips Policemen In Edo Over Threats From Jail Breakers by Creeza(m): 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
post=96076719:
Creeza boss...e dey pain me say i no sabi quote person
But i like your doings Bros
Those bad eggs dey paint my state very bad
Make them kill them all
But meanwhile boss...I dm you for Twitter you never reply
Na Benin u base?

silverlinen, replied your dm

It's quite easy to quote just hit the"qoute" icon underneath the person's comment, then type and submit.

But no reason am, you na my oga cheesy
Re: Fear Grips Policemen In Edo Over Threats From Jail Breakers by kayceemoor: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
Unik3030:
if police start that criminals will start shouting police brutality n d foolish youth will buy in d idea.

many were so myopic during d endsars protest that they never understood they were doing it to the advantage of criminals,it's just like a thief telling u to chase your gateman away after chasing him away d thief will have a free flow of robbery.

isn't it funny how we blame d police for their excesses but till today nobody has made mention of how yahoo boys brought them to the street.nobody blamed d yahoo boys n other sets of criminals.

if I were to b a police officer in Edo ,Na to just comot uniform go dey freestyle

Bros, you get sense.
Re: Fear Grips Policemen In Edo Over Threats From Jail Breakers by ebenezer202l(f): 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
Unik3030:
if police start that criminals will start shouting police brutality n d foolish youth will buy in d idea.

many were so myopic during d endsars protest that they never understood they were doing it to the advantage of criminals,it's just like a thief telling u to chase your gateman away after chasing him away d thief will have a free flow of robbery.

isn't it funny how we blame d police for their excesses but till today nobody has made mention of how yahoo boys brought them to the street.nobody blamed d yahoo boys n other sets of criminals.

if I were to b a police officer in Edo ,Na to just comot uniform go dey freestyle
apt.
couldn't have said better than this.
Re: Fear Grips Policemen In Edo Over Threats From Jail Breakers by WizzyVine: 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ryan03:
wow! They are different set of persons? You seem to know them well, abeg come show us o

Except we want to practice hypocrisy, what happened during and after the EndSars protest isn't a hidden thing. I hate hypocrisy.
Re: Fear Grips Policemen In Edo Over Threats From Jail Breakers by WizzyVine: 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ryan03:

Except we want to practice hypocrisy, what happened during and after the EndSars protest isn't a hidden thing. I hate hypocrisy.

The demands of the EndSars was to stop police brutality and provide the police with better service conditions. That runs contrary to the activities of those who burnt police stations and opened prison doors. There is a clear line of demarcation here.

So, take hypocrisy out of it, and let's face reality. Speak the truth always, no matter whose horse is gored.
Re: Fear Grips Policemen In Edo Over Threats From Jail Breakers by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2020
authority2006:

What an irony! Karma is a bitch
Abeg, my regards to Karma�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Voter's Card Story....... Pictures / Obiano Receives Aeriel Photographs Of Anambra (pics) / Femi Fani-Kayode With His Wife And 4 Sons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.