Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify (2873 Views)

Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. / Ikwere Youths To Peter Obi: Apologise To Amaechi Now / Goodluck Jonathan Commissions Roads In Ikwere, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by unshakablejihad: 9:26am On Nov 16, 2020
Tranquill:

Ofcourse you have everything in abundance including drug peddlers to China, Thailand, Vietnam; drug rats in Malaysia, South Africa, Kenya etc, human collateral for drug business in Pakistan, Afghanistan etc, prostitutes in Ghana, Cameroon, Austria, Russia, people that use their family members including parents for money rituals, 419, kidnappers etc.

Igbos are the singular reason why Nigerians are so hated in South Africa, Kenya etc because of inherent criminality.

Ona too much oo.

inconsequential he-goat..wen ur asses are being flogged u all begin to bring up lies and propagandas....they accuse igbos of using their parents for money ritual buh in reality no such act is happening in igbo land, majority of the igbo millionaires and billionaires parents and families are all alive nd doing fine....

if u hv ever been to umu igbo gathering then reality will hit u in d face.

igbos are nt ritual eccentric... period
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by Successdude(m): 9:27am On Nov 16, 2020
AlexBells:

Oh talk about why Nigerians are hated, I guess it was an Igbo guy one of the terrorists arrested in connection to aquida 9/11 terror mastermind, I guess hushpuppy is also Igbo

You're giving it to these fellows hot-hot ...
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by Successdude(m): 9:29am On Nov 16, 2020
Tranquill:

Shut up it is Igbo drug peddling and 419 that is the reason Nigerians are hated apart from Evans-like activities of kidnapping.
Other Nigerians in South Africa are wiser now by making them know that the criminals are Igbos.

even the very few decent Igbos feel ashamed to identify as Igbos.

You guys don't even know anything. And don't qualify for anything. ....

He gave a point of which I was hoping you'd confront, but as expected, nothing.

Only that point decimated your whole time and efforts
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by unshakablejihad: 9:30am On Nov 16, 2020
Tranquill:

Shut up it is Igbo drug peddling and 419 that is the reason Nigerians are hated apart from Evans-like activities of kidnapping.
Other Nigerians in South Africa are wiser now by making them know that the criminals are Igbos.

even the very few decent Igbos feel ashamed to identify as Igbos.

shay na igbos scatter italy?
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AntiIgbo: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2020
AlexBells:

What gives me that right, the same thing that gave Wike the inspiration to murder Igbos in Obigbo, and again as a true son of Igboland to know the difference between Igbos in Rivers state and the Bikerres

First of all it's Oyigbo and not Obigbo

Answer this, if I tell your history for you in an unpleasant way, will you be cool with it?
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by kingsavage: 9:34am On Nov 16, 2020
Igbos:
Flatin0s will never seize to fvck up grin
grin grin
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AlexBells(m): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2020
AntiIgbo:

First of all it's Oyigbo and not Obigbo

Answer this, if I tell your history for you in an unpleasant way, will you be cool with it?
We are already in a cold war Bikerre Man, I'm not here to please you no more, if you are powerful enough then tell my history Bikerre man, bring the game on, it is still just on nairaland, you will be shocked when the day begin to break, As for Obigbo, Well Oyigbo means the cold of Igbo, that's not what the Obigbo people are, they are the warmth of Igbo, they are Obigbo
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by Successdude(m): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2020
fhranchez:
Woke up this morning to see likes on my pro ikwerre-igbo heritage mata.

Well circumstances have changed, the igbo nation is too big to still be dabbling on the ikwerre-igbo heritage. So we therefore disassociate ourselves from the ikwerre people.

They should use this opportunity to make their proclamation official

Thanks

Exactly the fact. I mean it'll be belittling to take on igbo-ikwer heritage as a whisper of debate not to talk of discussion.

However I kinda feel that the origin of all these, owing to the drama played out by wike is political. But it got messy cos lives got involved.
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by Successdude(m): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2020
kopite:
Please Igbos stop this hatred and bashing of Ikwerre people on this nairaland. Are you guys pained? why can't you concentrate and fight your mates the yorubas and Hausas and fight for your national cake. If a tribe of four LGAs are giving you sleepless night, the other major tribes in nigeria have murdered you.
Let us Igbos focus on the nigerian project and allow ikwerre people continue running their rivers state.

Too much hate from our people. tufiakwa.

You miss the point of the OP
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by Successdude(m): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2020
Tranquill:

Look at a dead rat barking. 'Igbo groups' in Rivers. The criminal igbos that were slaughtered and thrown into Akwuzu River under Peter Obi are not part of Igbo groups.

We are waiting for you smelly biafRATS to attack Wike abroad or anywhere then you will see the second chapter opened for you. Big foool!

Lol, see, not being funny but if wike go abroad if the heat still dey on, hand go touch am....

Nothing, nothing go happen

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AntiIgbo: 9:43am On Nov 16, 2020
AlexBells:

We are already in a cold war Bikerre Man, I'm not here to please you no more, if you are powerful enough then tell my history Bikerre man, bring the game on, it is still just on nairaland, you will be shocked when the day begin to break, As for Obigbo, Well Oyigbo means the cold of Igbo, that's not what the Obigbo people are, they are the warmth of Igbo, they are Obigbo

Cold war you say? Lol make it a hot war cheesy
No one cares if you're in cold war or iced war.
Nonsense grin
According to you Ikwere people killed Igbos, then what have your so called cold war done? Nothing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by Successdude(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Igbo man you still haven’t answered, the fulani killing your people in numbers what have you done about it?

Where is your strength to retaliate? Noisemaker

You better stop instigating violence so that your igbo brothers can continue doing their business in peace in our blessed Iwhuruohna (Ikwerre) land Port harcourt!

It's laughable how you'd talk off logic and reason.

Like on a normal ground how can you differentiate an Igbo from ikwere in PH
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by unshakablejihad: 9:48am On Nov 16, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Fulani killing your igbo people and you’re here fooling yourself with your nonsense post.

We are Ikwerre people and small kids like you can’t do nothing about it except to keep ranting.

Carry your foolishness enter under flyover sell your fake products.

bikere coward, are ur pple nt being slaughtered in rivers by fulani marauders..

u ikwere cowards culdn't stand against hausa/fulanis in ur own turf at oil mill ur ikwere brothers were killed like rats nd d rest ran away..una do anytin? lol e-rats na for cult mata una dey get mind to kil ur own brothers fools..wen e reach time to show say una b men una go run enter house lock door..

i blame kanu nd e foolish muvment wey b ipob, if nt micro tribe like una for no get mouth to yarn okpata for were we dey.
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AlexBells(m): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2020
AntiIgbo:

Cold war you say? Lol make it a hot war cheesy
No one cares if you're in cold war or iced war.
Nonsense grin
According to you Ikwere people killed Igbos, then what have your so called cold war done? Nothing cheesy
First separating the weed from the crops by first isolating the Bikerre from the Igbos
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by unshakablejihad: 10:09am On Nov 16, 2020
Tranquill:
We migrated from Bini - Bianca Onoh family

"our great great grandfather, Ozo Ananefu Ngwo, Nwaenugu Nwaene, migrated from Benin down to a place that is called Agbaja, which is a section of Nsukka and parts of Awgu, and settled at Enugu Ngwo, which is located at the peak of what is now known as Milikin Hill, which overlooks a vast majority of the city because at the time. He believed that if you live at the higher peak, you could sight your enemies"

https://punchng.com/dad-dodged-security-boarded-bus-govt-house-c-c-onohs-son/

Oguta people are from Bini - Oguta Association

"Originally, the people of Oguta (pronounced Ugwuta) belonged to the Ancient Kingdom of Benin before they started to migrate. That was around the 16th Century. The migration became inevitable following the series of wars in which the Benin Kingdom was engaged for the purpose of extending their Kingdom and wielding greater economic and political power. Furthermore, the ironhanded reign of Oba Ewuare the Great and his successor, Oba Esigie, precipitated the migration, which affected many other peoples. Including Onitsha Ado and Ase" -Oguta UK Association

http://www.ogutaukassociation.co.uk/about-us/history/

Now who are the confused people?

hahahahahahahahaha guy u're d confused one here, u're xo foolish hope u dnt pass diz foolishness to ur bloodline... the article nd link u posted abt bianca claiming bini heritage is false, gosh! the article on the link is totally different from wat u posted..she never for oneday claimed bini. bianca is an unapologethic igbo woman..

nd as for oguta people i can't say for sure, bcux transformation man all through antiquity has been migration.

but the people of oguta today are proudly,undiluted,unapologethic igbos..

diz ur propaganda is dead on arrival...

beta face ur bini heritage cuz u lots are subject of the oba of bini,it will only take a few time for d oba to finally subdue u lots..slowpoke.
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by Tranquill: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
Successdude:

Lol, see, not being funny but if wike go abroad if the heat still dey on, hand go touch am....

Nothing, nothing go happen

Same way you boasted that 'Wike don buy market" when that semi slowpoke leader of Igbo people in London, was ranting and declared bounty on a sitting governor, untill you started shouting 'he is killing Igbos' ' he is killing babies and pregnant women' to get sympathy.

We go see that hand wey go touch am. You buffoons will still come here and scream. No mercy.
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by Tranquill: 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
unshakablejihad:

hahahahahahahahaha guy u're d confused one here, u're xo foolish hope u dnt pass diz foolishness to ur bloodline... the article nd link u posted abt bianca claiming bini heritage is false, gosh! the article on the link is totally different from wat u posted..she never for oneday claimed bini. bianca is an unapologethic igbo woman..

nd as for oguta people i can't say for sure, bcux transformation man all through antiquity has been migration.

but the people of oguta today are proudly,undiluted,unapologethic igbos..

diz ur propaganda is dead on arrival...

beta face ur bini heritage cuz u lots are subject of the oba of bini,it will only take a few time for d oba to finally subdue u lots..slowpoke.

How you know a lazy brain is what you've just shown now, when you can't read the entire interview. Munmun!
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by Tranquill: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
unshakablejihad:

shay na igbos scatter italy?

Enter Austria na shame go catch you to answer Igbo unless ofcourse you are a semi criminal like most of you. All those ladies that come in from obodo oyibo to become 'adadioranma' na ashawo dem be o. Cheap ashewo sef.
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AlexBells(m): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
Tranquill:

Enter Austria na shame go catch you to answer Igbo unless ofcourse you are a semi criminal like most of you. All those ladies that come in from obodo oyibo to become 'adadioranma' na ashawo dem be o. Cheap ashewo sef.
You know road to Austria,?
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by Tranquill: 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
unshakablejihad:

inconsequential he-goat..wen ur asses are being flogged u all begin to bring up lies and propagandas....they accuse igbos of using their parents for money ritual buh in reality no such act is happening in igbo land, majority of the igbo millionaires and billionaires parents and families are all alive nd doing fine....

if u hv ever been to umu igbo gathering then reality will hit u in d face.

igbos are nt ritual eccentric... period

Bwahahaha we know na that they are alive inside that coffin at the back of the house vomiting the money.

Meanwhile,

A king in Igboland and his family arrested for kidnapping

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/kidnapping-imo-monarch-arrested-n4-2m-recovered/

Ona too much o!

Igbo amakaa!!
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
AlexBells:
As a descendant of Eze Nri and By Virture of my birth having undiluted Igbo blood in my vains, I hereby make this declaration in good fate in the best interest of the Igbo nation.

That from now henceforth, we divide the Ikwere into two, since they are not in unison in their Igbophopic attitude, one side being Ikwere (Ikwere Igbo) and the other side will be relieved of our identity that they had stolen.

Starting from the Name Ikwere, so the Igbophobic Ikwere henceforth must not be recognized as Ikwere anymore, as their new ethnic identity should afford them a distinct alphabet.

We Igbos hereby want to strengthen their identity and for that the non Igbo Ikwere should be called Bikerre (B for Benin Affiliation) Wikerre (W for their strikes man Wike or just to support their new lingua) or Iqerre (Let them use English alphabet if they can't have theirs ) or simply Ikerre for just no reason at all plus it sounds fun.

You started this name mutilation you forgot that your primary identity have all shades of Igboness, for that any body still recognising himself as Ikwere should be known by all and sundry as Igbo but I need a little favour from my Igbo brothers and sisters in PH and rivers state as a whole, please when ever you are dealing in Rivers state, for clarity sake still ask if they are Ikwerre Igbo or not, if they are Wikerre, Bikerre, Wikerre or Ikerre, please be careful in dealing with them, they are no longer our friend, I don't need to tell you that you should treat Ikwerre Igbos and other Igbos in Rivers state fine especially when they are buying from you.

If an Ikerre, Iqerre, Wikerre, Bikerre or Ikerre come to buy from you and you are not in good mood just tell him or her you are not selling, Dear Igbos it's time to weild our strength.

Wikerre have drown the first blood when Wike struck in Obigbo and went to rant about it, on our blood, it is time for Ikwerre to choose for themselves...

I urge Affected Igbos to start creating new Ethnic Identity anywhere and Anytime possible with those suggested names, Wikipedia and other documentaries must update the Ikwerre Identity to undiluted Igbo, the New Identity a unique ethnic group Ikerre, Wikerre, Bikerre, Iqerre, or anything else should be created for the Youngest Ethnic Group in Nigeria with immediate effect.

IGBO Warriors, they have drawn the first blood, we never had any pan Igbo Warriors but the time have called for it, both online and offline, ready and prepared for any tribe, individual or body that mess with us, never again, should our blood be toiled with, Never again should our people be murdered in cold blood, never again shall we be intimidated in silence, we will give any body, any group any tribe 10 folds what they give us, We Are IGBOS.

They should never again interpret the peaceful nature of we Igbos as weakness. Welcome to the IGBO RENAISSANCE.

Hey, when you write something this critically important copy me abeg. Look this thing is on page 3 before i even saw it. You cc me in the mention immediately.

Any bikerre, wikerre, iqerre and ikerre bearing names with following "chi", "maka", "nji", "nwa", ""nne", "nye", "obi", and so on, drop these ethnic nomenclatures. They are unique to Igbo and Igbo only.

If you are not Ikwerre, Anioma or SE, your use of these ethnic nomenclature is regarded as identity fraud going forward.

Tell your tout governor, "Nye"som to remove and substitute that prefix in quotation mark with a bini prefix.

Cc
Alexbells
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by tsdarkside(m): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
AlexBells:
As a descendant of Eze Nri and By Virture of my birth having undiluted Igbo blood in my vains, I hereby make this declaration in good fate in the best interest of the Igbo nation.

That from now henceforth, we divide the Ikwere into two, since they are not in unison in their Igbophopic attitude, one side being Ikwere (Ikwere Igbo) and the other side will be relieved of our identity that they had stolen.

Starting from the Name Ikwere, so the Igbophobic Ikwere henceforth must not be recognized as Ikwere anymore, as their new ethnic identity should afford them a distinct alphabet.

We Igbos hereby want to strengthen their identity and for that the non Igbo Ikwere should be called Bikerre (B for Benin Affiliation) Wikerre (W for their strikes man Wike or just to support their new lingua) or Iqerre (Let them use English alphabet if they can't have theirs ) or simply Ikerre for just no reason at all plus it sounds fun.

You started this name mutilation you forgot that your primary identity have all shades of Igboness, for that any body still recognising himself as Ikwere should be known by all and sundry as Igbo but I need a little favour from my Igbo brothers and sisters in PH and rivers state as a whole, please when ever you are dealing in Rivers state, for clarity sake still ask if they are Ikwerre Igbo or not, if they are Wikerre, Bikerre, Wikerre or Ikerre, please be careful in dealing with them, they are no longer our friend, I don't need to tell you that you should treat Ikwerre Igbos and other Igbos in Rivers state fine especially when they are buying from you.

If an Ikerre, Iqerre, Wikerre, Bikerre or Ikerre come to buy from you and you are not in good mood just tell him or her you are not selling, Dear Igbos it's time to weild our strength.

Wikerre have drown the first blood when Wike struck in Obigbo and went to rant about it, on our blood, it is time for Ikwerre to choose for themselves...

I urge Affected Igbos to start creating new Ethnic Identity anywhere and Anytime possible with those suggested names, Wikipedia and other documentaries must update the Ikwerre Identity to undiluted Igbo, the New Identity a unique ethnic group Ikerre, Wikerre, Bikerre, Iqerre, or anything else should be created for the Youngest Ethnic Group in Nigeria with immediate effect.

IGBO Warriors, they have drawn the first blood, we never had any pan Igbo Warriors but the time have called for it, both online and offline, ready and prepared for any tribe, individual or body that mess with us, never again, should our blood be toiled with, Never again should our people be murdered in cold blood, never again shall we be intimidated in silence, we will give any body, any group any tribe 10 folds what they give us, We Are IGBOS.

They should never again interpret the peaceful nature of we Igbos as weakness. Welcome to the IGBO RENAISSANCE.

wetin dey worry you....??

ikwerres showed you the middle finger or what....??

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AlexBells(m): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
tsdarkside:

wetin dey worry you....??

ikwerres showed you the middle finger or what....??
Yes they did more than that when Wike oversaw the murder of innocent people in Obigbo, mind you however that I have no issues with the Ikwerre Igbo, I have problem with the Wikerres or Bikerres

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AlexBells(m): 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Hey, when you write something this critically important copy me abeg. Look this thing is on page 3 before i even saw it. You cc me in the mention immediately.

Any bikerre, wikerre, iqerre and ikerre bearing names with following "chi", "maka", "nji", "nwa", ""nne", "nye", "obi", and so on, drop these ethnic nomenclatures. They are unique to Igbo and Igbo only.

If you are not Ikwerre, Anioma or SE, your use of these ethnic nomenclature is regarded as identity fraud going forward.

Tell your tout governor, "Nye"som to remove and substitute that prefix in quotation mark with a bini prefix.

Cc
Alexbells

I will sure copy you next time I'm making post relatating to general Igbo Igbo interest, please do copy me whenever you find interesting stuff too or notify me whenever there is need to protect Igbo interest, thanks
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by tsdarkside(m): 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
AlexBells:

We won't leave the Igbos among them behind, even if it just one of them, we just need to create a distinct identity for the Wikerre, Bikerre, Ikerre or Iqere, how ever they want to be addressed,

wtf....??

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
AlexBells:

I will sure copy you next time I'm making post relatating to general Igbo Igbo interest, please do copy me whenever you find interesting stuff too or notify me whenever there is need to protect Igbo interest, thanks

Anytime bro.
This is kind of Igbo i like rolling with. Great warrior spirit.

Great Igbo is here all adversaries beware.
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by tsdarkside(m): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
AlexBells:

Yes they did more than that when Wike oversaw the murder of innocent people in Obigbo, mind you however that I have no issues with the Ikwerre Igbo, I have problem with the Wikerres or Bikerres

this is nonesense....

let this people be....people identify by states not tribes....

americans are from many countries but they all identify as americans....
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AlexBells(m): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
tsdarkside:

this is nonesense....

let this people be....people identify by states not tribes....

americans are from many countries but they all identify as americans....
Then why not go to America where that your assertion is valid, this is Nigeria, we need to dissociate from them, the Bikerre ones though
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by unshakablejihad: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
Tranquill:

How you know a lazy brain is what you've just shown now, when you can't read the entire interview. Munmun!

shut up i did, nd d article is totally different from wat u posted....u fcking retard from an unknwn tribe..
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by unshakablejihad: 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
Tranquill:

Bwahahaha we know na that they are alive inside that coffin at the back of the house vomiting the money.

Meanwhile,

A king in Igboland and his family arrested for kidnapping

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/kidnapping-imo-monarch-arrested-n4-2m-recovered/

Ona too much o!

Igbo amakaa!!

hillarious in ur dream world.. nw i can clearly see d reason the illiterates in ikwere land supercedes the literates, keep watching nollywood.

igbos are making wave both home and abroad...buh little or notin can be heard abt ur tribe..if nt for abandoned property ur fathers would still be living under bridges,mud houses or perhaps as boy boy and house girls in igbo land jst to hv a roof over dere heads..irrelevant chiwawas.
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by unshakablejihad: 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
Tranquill:

premature ejaculation.. same igbo women wey una men dey rush to marry till today..e b lyk who wed igbo woman for una side dey get title.hahahahahahaha.suegbe!

atleast our beautiful women get money to fly abroad. abeg make i ask u ikwere man knw were immigration office dey for nigeria? ikwere man fit afford visa? i dout bcux majority of dem don dey shrink due to poverty wey dey run una riot..

abeg dnt quote me again i'm so irritated having an argument with a worthless tribe whose worth is nt upto a cent...

dey are levels to nonsense we are superior.. nw crawl bck to ur hole.
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by tsdarkside(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
AlexBells:

Then why not go to America where that your assertion is valid, this is Nigeria, we need to dissociate from them, the Bikerre ones though

you are crazy to be givin people names....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Migrating To The Eastern Region For Work,etc? / Breaking News : 14 Brigade Of Guards Soldiers Abducted By Bandits In Bwari Abuja / The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.