Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,621 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify (2883 Views)

Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. / Ikwere Youths To Peter Obi: Apologise To Amaechi Now / Goodluck Jonathan Commissions Roads In Ikwere, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by tsdarkside(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
unshakablejihad:

premature ejaculation.. same igbo women wey una men dey rush to marry till today..e b lyk who wed igbo woman for una side dey get title.hahahahahahaha.suegbe!

atleast our beautiful women get money to fly abroad. abeg make i ask u ikwere man knw were immigration office dey for nigeria? ikwere man fit afford visa? i dout bcux majority of dem don dey shrink due to poverty wey dey run una riot..

abeg dnt quote me again i'm so irritated having an argument with a worthless tribe whose worth is nt upto a cent...

dey are levels to nonsense we are superior.. nw crawl bck to ur hole.

superior my foot....

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AlexBells(m): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
tsdarkside:

you are crazy to be givin people names....

I didn't give them name, I clarified their identity, Bikerre boy, remember, Ikwerre remains Ikwerre but Ikwerre is for the Igbo Ikwerres lol, but still that which you call a rose by other name...I hope you understand Bikerre boy
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by tsdarkside(m): 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
AlexBells:

I didn't give them name, I clarified their identity, Bikerre boy, remember, Ikwerre remains Ikwerre but Ikwerre is for the Igbo Ikwerres lol, but still that which you call a rose by other name...I hope you understand Bikerre boy

you are crazy to be givin people their identity....

they already told you who they are....

what type wahala is this....
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AlexBells(m): 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
tsdarkside:

you are crazy to be givin people their identity....

they already told you who they are....

what type wahala is this....
Lol, they told us who they are, we tell them who we see, do you expect us to believe them or believe ourselves, between who are they, do you expect us to listen to Amechi or Wike, majority carry the vote or we choose what we believe then I think the Ikwerre Igbo crew wins for us, we don't care what an eagle sees itself as what we see is an eagle and so we call em eagle
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by tsdarkside(m): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
AlexBells:

Lol, they told us who they are, we tell them who we see, do you expect us to believe them or believe ourselves, between who are they, do you expect us to listen to Amechi or Wike, majority carry the vote or we choose what we believe then I think the Ikwerre Igbo crew wins for us, we don't care what an eagle sees itself as what we see is an eagle and so we call em eagle

who you see....??
how disrespectful....
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AlexBells(m): 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
tsdarkside:

who you see....??
how disrespectful....
Speaking about respect, we tossed respect into the river the day Wike oversaw the spilling of Igbo blood in Obigbo and did nothing to stop it
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by tsdarkside(m): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
AlexBells:

Speaking about respect, we tossed respect into the river the day Wike oversaw the spilling of Igbo blood in Obigbo and did nothing to stop it

he was defendin his state against hoodlums....
and they already told you the name of that place....

why are you changin it....??
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AlexBells(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
tsdarkside:

he was defendin his state against hoodlums....
and they already told you the name of that place....

why are you changin it....??
Oh, you mean we should not change it, Bikerre boy local government is not a name, Obigbo is the place, why can't you just accept it and move on, did we go to river state office to change the name, is it bad now for people to give a pet name, hey no hard feelings my Ikwerre brother don't go and have sleepless night over my matter oo, I mean no harm please just chill, if you need to drink a bottle of beer in my name, I wouldn't mind, this is a hand of friendship
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by tsdarkside(m): 3:00am On Nov 17, 2020
AlexBells:

Oh, you mean we should not change it, Bikerre boy local government is not a name, Obigbo is the place, why can't you just accept it and move on, did we go to river state office to change the name, is it bad now for people to give a pet name, hey no hard feelings my Ikwerre brother don't go and have sleepless night over my matter oo, I mean no harm please just chill, if you need to drink a bottle of beer in my name, I wouldn't mind, this is a hand of friendship

stfu....

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by Tranquill: 4:03am On Nov 17, 2020
AlexBells:

The little spanking you biafRATS received in Oyigbo is really hurting but it was only meant to serve as a warning.

Come to any part of Rivers State and do your ipot munmuness again....your body to tell you. Nuisance!!
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AlexBells(m): 8:10am On Nov 17, 2020
Tranquill:

The little spanking you biafRATS received in Oyigbo is really hurting but it was only meant to serve as a warning.

Come to any part of Rivers State and do your ipot munmuness again....your body to tell you. Nuisance!!
I know the idea of Biafra had been scary even to the Nigerian government, young man I'm not talking about Biafra so don't bring it up so you don't have to shit your pants, Biafra existed 67 to 70, if anything at all, this is Igbo Renaissance and I have boldly told you, Ikwerre is Igbo, your Bikerre people, is a new ethnic group, I don't celebrate murder like you just because you hate a people does not give you right to their lives, the people you killed in Obigbo are not Biafrans, majority of those killed are not even up to 40 years so how could they have been Biafrans, Biafra existed over 40 years ago, This is Igbo Renaissance and we won't take shi from anybody or group just so you may advice your Bikerre Bikerre ethnic group, as for the Ikwerres they are Igbos, deal with it Bikerre boy, remember the more you argue the more you rub in your Bikerre new identity. Once again stop feeling insecure this is no Biafra issue, this is Igbo Renaissance, no Bulshit

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by Successdude(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2020
Tranquill:

Same way you boasted that 'Wike don buy market" when that semi slowpoke leader of Igbo people in London, was ranting and declared bounty on a sitting governor, untill you started shouting 'he is killing Igbos' ' he is killing babies and pregnant women' to get sympathy.

We go see that hand wey go touch am. You buffoons will still come here and scream. No mercy.

Hand go touch Wike if heat dey on and NOTHING will happen.

No shit we happen. If he do nonsense the country police go arrest am.

So he comes back and then, you in pH how do u wanna differentiate Igbo from you.

If hand touch am, NOTHING go happen.
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AlexBells(m): 9:05am On Nov 17, 2020
Successdude:

Hand go touch Wike if heat dey on and NOTHING will happen.

No shit we happen. If he do nonsense the country police go arrest am.

So he comes back and then, you in pH how do u wanna differentiate Igbo from you.

If hand touch am, NOTHING go happen.
If he even come mainland Igboland, he should stay very far away from the public, preferably he stays in government house or other highly secured places because we don't need him to travel out before dealing with him, he should be extremely careful whenever he enter mainland
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by Successdude(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2020
AlexBells:

If he even come mainland Igboland, he should stay very far away from the public, preferably he stays in government house or other highly secured places because we don't need him to travel out before dealing with him, he should be extremely careful whenever he enter mainland

Dey think cos he might be a god to them means he'll qualify for a gate keeper to another.

They didn't realise wat people had for him was respect, nothing more. But their thug life think everything na gra gra....

Make Dem even do friendly match with aba, Dem no go fit.

Abeg make pesin talk better thin
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AntiIgbo: 11:53am On Nov 17, 2020
AlexBells:

First separating the weed from the crops by first isolating the Bikerre from the Igbos

Exactly your people are the weeds cheesy

Ikwere People have Benin as backing so you can't isolate who has a friend grin

Goodluck isolating your tribe.

And for your info you just increased the Benin population by over two million grin

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AlexBells(m): 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
AntiIgbo:

Exactly your people are the weeds cheesy

Ikwere People have Benin as backing so you can't isolate who has a friend grin

Goodluck isolating your tribe.

And for your info you just increased the Benin population by over two million grin
And for your mind Igbos no get backing lol, I'm not even emphasising the population, I'm just saying even if it is one Ikwerre Igbo, the Benin ones are Bikerre deal with it, we are not in a population battle with anyone, we are not even enemy with the Benin so deal with it, when the chips are down, even Benin will prefer to align with the Igbos than with the Bikerre

Gov. Ugwuanyi Reiterates Commitment To Quality, Accessible Healthcare / We Are Not Interested, Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra. / I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu