Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify (2850 Views)

Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. / Ikwere Youths To Peter Obi: Apologise To Amaechi Now / Goodluck Jonathan Commissions Roads In Ikwere, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by Tranquill: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
We migrated from Bini - Bianca Onoh family

"our great great grandfather, Ozo Ananefu Ngwo, Nwaenugu Nwaene, migrated from Benin down to a place that is called Agbaja, which is a section of Nsukka and parts of Awgu, and settled at Enugu Ngwo, which is located at the peak of what is now known as Milikin Hill, which overlooks a vast majority of the city because at the time. He believed that if you live at the higher peak, you could sight your enemies"

https://punchng.com/dad-dodged-security-boarded-bus-govt-house-c-c-onohs-son/

Oguta people are from Bini - Oguta Association

"Originally, the people of Oguta (pronounced Ugwuta) belonged to the Ancient Kingdom of Benin before they started to migrate. That was around the 16th Century. The migration became inevitable following the series of wars in which the Benin Kingdom was engaged for the purpose of extending their Kingdom and wielding greater economic and political power. Furthermore, the ironhanded reign of Oba Ewuare the Great and his successor, Oba Esigie, precipitated the migration, which affected many other peoples. Including Onitsha Ado and Ase" -Oguta UK Association

http://www.ogutaukassociation.co.uk/about-us/history/

Now who are the confused people?
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by HAccord: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
Their name is not Ikwerre, Ikwerre is an Igbo word. They are Iwhuruosas, a people who migrated from Bini.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by Tranquill: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
AlexBells:

Oh talk about why Nigerians are hated, I guess it was an Igbo guy one of the terrorists arrested in connection to aquida 9/11 terror mastermind, I guess hushpuppy is also Igbo

Shut up it is Igbo drug peddling and 419 that is the reason Nigerians are hated apart from Evans-like activities of kidnapping.
Other Nigerians in South Africa are wiser now by making them know that the criminals are Igbos.

even the very few decent Igbos feel ashamed to identify as Igbos.
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AlexBells(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
Tranquill:
We migrated from Bini - Bianca Onoh family

"our great great grandfather, Ozo Ananefu Ngwo, Nwaenugu Nwaene, migrated from Benin down to a place that is called Agbaja, which is a section of Nsukka and parts of Awgu, and settled at Enugu Ngwo, which is located at the peak of what is now known as Milikin Hill, which overlooks a vast majority of the city because at the time. He believed that if you live at the higher peak, you could sight your enemies"

https://punchng.com/dad-dodged-security-boarded-bus-govt-house-c-c-onohs-son/

Oguta people are from Bini - Oguta Association

"Originally, the people of Oguta (pronounced Ugwuta) belonged to the Ancient Kingdom of Benin before they started to migrate. That was around the 16th Century. The migration became inevitable following the series of wars in which the Benin Kingdom was engaged for the purpose of extending their Kingdom and wielding greater economic and political power. Furthermore, the ironhanded reign of Oba Ewuare the Great and his successor, Oba Esigie, precipitated the migration, which affected many other peoples. Including Onitsha Ado and Ase" -Oguta UK Association

http://www.ogutaukassociation.co.uk/about-us/history/

Now who are the confused people?
Then why not go and repatriate Biamca's family to Benin, I guess the Oba would still find her sexy, abeg live Bianca and her family out of this,

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AlexBells(m): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
Tranquill:

Shut up it is Igbo drug peddling and 419 that is the reason Nigerians are hated apart from Evans-like activities of kidnapping.
Other Nigerians in South Africa are wiser now by making them know that the criminals are Igbos.

even the very few decent Igbos feel ashamed to identify as Igbos.
Which is why I suggest you pack your bag and move to Togo or Futa Jalon your prophet Awo abd Tafawa already told you Nigeria belongs to the Igbos, you still have enough time to live

5 Likes

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by fhranchez(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
Woke up this morning to see likes on my pro ikwerre-igbo heritage mata.

Well circumstances have changed, the igbo nation is too big to still be dabbling on the ikwerre-igbo heritage. So we therefore disassociate ourselves from the ikwerre people.

They should use this opportunity to make their proclamation official

Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AlexBells(m): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
fhranchez:
Woke up this morning to see likes on my pro ikwerre-igbo heritage mata.

Well circumstances have changed, the igbo nation is too big to still be dabbling on the ikwerre-igbo heritage. So we therefore disassociate ourselves from the ikwerre people.

They should use this opportunity to make their proclamation official

Thanks
Stop addressing them as Ikwerre already, they are Bikerre, or Wikerre or Iqeree or Ikerre please respect the Bikerre Tribes unique identity,

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by Tranquill: 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
AlexBells:

Which is why I suggest you pack your bag and move to Togo or Futa Jalon your prophet Awo abd Tafawa already told you Nigeria belongs to the Igbos, you still have enough time to live

Owners of Nigeria who have become 7th class citizens according to Kemi Olunloyo
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AlexBells(m): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
Tranquill:

Owners of Nigeria who have become 7th class citizens according to Kemi Olunloyo
grin grin grin
You still listen to that Lunatic, She can't even stand Linda Ikeji, before we get to Dora Akunyili (Sorry Dora of Blessed Memory I didn't mean to compare that lunatic to you), Yorubas can listen to anything,

3 Likes

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
Please Igbos stop this hatred and bashing of Ikwerre people on this nairaland. Are you guys pained? why can't you concentrate and fight your mates the yorubas and Hausas and fight for your national cake. If a tribe of four LGAs are giving you sleepless night, the other major tribes in nigeria have murdered you.
Let us Igbos focus on the nigerian project and allow ikwerre people continue running their rivers state.

Too much hate from our people. tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AlexBells(m): 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
kopite:
Please Igbos stop this hatred and bashing of Ikwerre people on this nairaland. Are you guys pained? why can't you concentrate and fight your mates the yorubas and Hausas and fight for your national cake. If a tribe of four LGAs are giving you sleepless night, the other major tribes in nigeria have murdered you.
Let us Igbos focus on the nigerian project and allow ikwerre people continue running their rivers state.

Too much hate from our people. tufiakwa.
Yorubas did not take our identity neither did Hausa, we just said they should have their unique identity, what's the big deal, we accept Ikwerre Igbo with open arms, but Wikerre and Bikerre is a unique people that's all we are saying

4 Likes

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by Tranquill: 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
mrhowoto:
Even though the I[b]kwerres are the most confused and lazy set of people anyone can come across[/b], I don't agree with the purpose of this thread which is to ignite hate.
Mynd44 lalasticlala mods kindly close this thread which is promoting tribalism.

No be ipot he goat you be? Come and do your munmunness in Rivers State again and see what will will become of your criminal inclined life.
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AlexBells(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Tranquill:

No be ipot he goat you be? Come and do your munmunness in Rivers State again and see what will will become of your criminal inclined life.
I have no business with IPOB but don't dare no matter how mad you are touch on any Igbo group in Rivers, the count down for Wike had started, he must give account of his part in the massacre of Obigbo people

3 Likes

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by Tranquill: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
AlexBells:

Stop addressing them as Ikwerre already, they are Bikerre, or Wikerre or Iqeree or Ikerre please respect the Bikerre Tribes unique identity,

The real unique identity is when you share a name with a hard drug. Igbo or weed or gooff.

oh I forgot the Igbos are super stars in hard drug peddling to China, Brazil, Vietnam the reason they have to share name with one of their 'goods' .

Igbo amaka

grin
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by Burruchaga71(m): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
Muna4real:

I still wonder why Nigeria cant organize a referendum for us if we are a burden.
. I wonder ooh!!
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by Tranquill: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
AlexBells:

I have no business with IPOB but don't dare no matter how mad you are touch on any Igbo group in Rivers, the count down for Wike had started, he must give account of his part in the massacre of Obigbo people

Look at a dead rat barking. 'Igbo groups' in Rivers. The criminal igbos that were slaughtered and thrown into Akwuzu River under Peter Obi are not part of Igbo groups.

We are waiting for you smelly biafRATS to attack Wike abroad or anywhere then you will see the second chapter opened for you. Big foool!

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AlexBells(m): 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
Tranquill:

The real unique identity is when you share a name with a hard drug. Igbo or weed or gooff.

oh I forgot the Igbos are super stars in hard drug peddling to China, Brazil, Vietnam the reason they have to share name with one of their 'goods' .

Igbo amaka

grin
Oh about that, leave it for us like that, did we complain, oh, you don't even have a passport to travel to Ghana but you talking to people who peddle drugs in china, Brazil, Vietnam etc, what does your lots peddle if not Agbo

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AlexBells(m): 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
Tranquill:

Look at a dead rat barking. 'Igbo groups' in Rivers. The criminal igbos that were slaughtered and thrown into Akwuzu River under Peter Obi are not part of Igbo groups.

We are waiting for you smelly biafRATS to attack Wike abroad or anywhere then you will see the second chapter opened for you. Big foool!
I'm not IPOB and I don't need Wike to travel abroad to attack him, or you mean I should assault Wike because you need to understand English, I don't blame you anyway but cant you see I'm already attacking Wike, point of correction, I don't need to assault him to attack him and I don't need to go abroad to attack him cause I'm already attacking him here

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by mrhowoto: 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
[s]
Tranquill:

[/s]
Onuku

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by mbaise1000: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
KenOne:

Every tribe in Nigeria is lazy except the Igbo tribe.

If Hausa offends the Igbo's, you tag them as lazy and parasite.

Yoruba offends Igbo's same lazy people and dirty.

Ijaw offends Igbo too as usual they're lazy and drunk for their wives to carter for the family.

Now Ikwerre said we are not Igbo's they're lazy too and confused.

The Igbo's obsession with the Ikwerre's will be their undoing.

A country with over 200+ tribe and non is good with only one tribe the Igbo's, can one tribe be right and over 200+ wrong.

The Igbo's should check themselves something is really wrong with them.

Nigerians are hated abroad no thanks to the Igbo tribe, left to other 200+ tribes that makes up Nigeria getting a Visa to any Western country won't be a problem.

how are you so sure that that person who made that statement is igbo? from all indications on what is happening on nairaland, the possibility that you are the same person who made that very statement is 100%, your hatred of igbo and ANYTHING igbo is consuming you lot, meanwhile since the igbo is your problem in nigeria and if yu are sincere, why not support the call for referendum that the igbo are calling for? the igbo have fought to leave nigeria, the next thing you are going to say now is that you don't care wether the igbo stay ir not but you still hate IPOB with passion knowing what IPOB and the majority of te igbo want, why do you want to leave your beloved country for a western country? igbos are stopping you from getting visa, ANDREW, igbo is spoiling your country, is the igbo ruling your shithole? what position of authority is igbo holding in your zoo? what decision is the igbo man making in THIS shithole? how many igbo people have ruled this thing you call a country?
but we are still igbos and proud of it, no one or group will wish us away. the right thing must be done

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by Tranquill: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
AlexBells:

Oh about that, leave it for us like that, did we complain, oh, you don't even have a passport to travel to Ghana but you talking to people who peddle drugs in china, Brazil, Vietnam etc, what does your lots peddle if not Agbo

You are just confirming what everyone knows that in Igboland it is hard work and more honorable to engage in criminal activities than to earn an honest living.

People with reverse mentality and morals.

Igbo amaka!
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AlexBells(m): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
Tranquill:

You are just confirming what everyone knows that in Igboland it is hard work and more honorable to engage in criminal activities than to earn an honest living.

People with reverse mentality and morals.

Igbo amaka!
How I'm I confirming it if everyone already knows, so everyone knew something that had not been confirmed but had to wait for me to confirm then you are just admitting that everyone had been living on falsehood all the while, then I did not confirm nothing and then you keep living in falsehood
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by IkwerrePikin: 4:49am On Nov 16, 2020
AlexBells:

Just work on the above proclamation fast, we will help you realise your identity, fast, no hard feelings Wikerre man, Sorry Bikerre man, I challenge you to try any nonsense on any Igbo people in Rivers, I can boldly challenge you to come with your squard lets play a small friendly match in Bayelsa, it is not Igbo or Bikerre (Wikerre) land so let's organise a sweet mall friendly match in Bayelsa Ijaw land, let's start from there

Igbo man you still haven’t answered, the fulani killing your people in numbers what have you done about it?

Where is your strength to retaliate? Noisemaker

You better stop instigating violence so that your igbo brothers can continue doing their business in peace in our blessed Iwhuruohna (Ikwerre) land Port harcourt!

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AlexBells(m): 6:10am On Nov 16, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Igbo man you still haven’t answered, the fulani killing your people in numbers what have you done about it?

Where is your strength to retaliate? Noisemaker

You better stop instigating violence so that your igbo brothers can continue doing their business in peace in our blessed Iwhuruohna (Ikwerre) land Port harcourt!
A word is enough for the wise, this not instigating violence, we just accepted your special ethnic status and to clarify it we moved to remove ambiguity. You are making the same mistake Wike made by glorifying Fulani and killing Obigbo people to appease them, but the time of reckoning has come, I must have to let you know that Igbo of yesterday is different from Igbo of today, and for the Fulani, they have not declared an official war the way your Hitman Wike did, no sitting Fulani governor or Emir had or president had ever openly attacked Igbo men, Fulani herdsmen is an international menace an international classified terror body, you don't expect us to launch war against the whole fulani because of some terrorists among the herdsmen ones, and we won't take the responsibility of fighting Fulanis as unilaterally since they had not declared war against us, if we find any Fulani terrorist in Igbo land, we don't need to tell you how we handle it, just pray your new Bikerre tribe does not start what they can't finish. I can't glorify war so I won't indulge in self praise of warfare capabilities but if you give us no other option but to fight then, prepare for all of us, we fight small tribe same way we fight big tribes, no war is big or small to us, we treat every war with same level of importance, it does not matter to us the size of the enemy so far the enemy is capable of taking one Igbo live, then it is such a big deal, as for PH, please respect the right of the other Igbo people indigenous to the area or you are inviting all of us to come to protect our people there, this is not 1970, abandoned property will not happen to your lazy lots again, unless you wish to vomit all the goodwill you had recieved when we saw you as one of us, please be thinking about how to prosper your new ethnic group. Goodluck to you Bikerre (Wikerre) Man

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by IkwerrePikin: 8:02am On Nov 16, 2020
AlexBells:

Fulani killing your igbo people and you’re here fooling yourself with your nonsense post.

We are Ikwerre people and small kids like you can’t do nothing about it except to keep ranting.

Carry your foolishness enter under flyover sell your fake products.

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AlexBells(m): 8:16am On Nov 16, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Fulani killing your igbo people and you’re here fooling yourself with your nonsense post.

We are Ikwerre people and small kids like you can’t do nothing about it except to keep ranting.

Carry your foolishness enter under flyover sell your fake products.
You can call me small kid, which I appreciate by the way, keep calling your Fulani allies, when it happens, you will get help from Futa Jalon, I hope you know whatever political opportunities given you swag today is temporal, what can your lots do, without looking to your Fulani allies that's the question, keep forming allies, you may incur the wrath of other enemies of Fulanis, then Igbos may not even need to touch you, lol, just know that Bikerre Boy, sorry Wikerre lol,

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by Flatinos: 8:26am On Nov 16, 2020
Flatin0s will never seize to fvck up grin

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AlexBells(m): 8:29am On Nov 16, 2020
Igbos:
Flatin0s will never seize to fvck up grin
You got what you wanted, I hope now that we have created your new identity you understand, ofcourse we will always follow Ikwerre that way because Ikwerre is Igbo, but Bikerre and Wikerre are not, get the distinction, we love our Ikwerre Igbos even if there is just one Ikwerre Igbo lol
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AntiIgbo: 8:47am On Nov 16, 2020
AlexBells:
As a descendant of Eze Nri and By Virture of my birth having undiluted Igbo blood in my vains, I hereby make this declaration in good fate in the best interest of the Igbo nation.

That from now henceforth, we divide the Ikwere into two, since they are not in unison in their Igbophopic attitude, one side being Ikwere (Ikwere Igbo) and the other side will be relieved of our identity that they had stolen.

Starting from the Name Ikwere, so the Igbophobic Ikwere henceforth must not be recognized as Ikwere anymore, as their new ethnic identity should afford them a distinct alphabet.

We Igbos hereby want to strengthen their identity and for that the non Igbo Ikwere should be called Bikerre (B for Benin Affiliation) Wikerre (W for their strikes man Wike or just to support their new lingua) or Iqerre (Let them use English alphabet if they can't have theirs ) or simply Ikerre for just no reason at all plus it sounds fun.

You started this name mutilation you forgot that your primary identity have all shades of Igboness, for that any body still recognising himself as Ikwere should be known by all and sundry as Igbo but I need a little favour from my Igbo brothers and sisters in PH and rivers state as a whole, please when ever you are dealing in Rivers state, for clarity sake still ask if they are Ikwerre Igbo or not, if they are Wikerre, Bikerre, Wikerre or Ikerre, please be careful in dealing with them, they are no longer our friend, I don't need to tell you that you should treat Ikwerre Igbos and other Igbos in Rivers state fine especially when they are buying from you.

If an Ikerre, Iqerre, Wikerre, Bikerre or Ikerre come to buy from you and you are not in good mood just tell him or her you are not selling, Dear Igbos it's time to weild our strength.

Wikerre have drown the first blood when Wike struck in Obigbo and went to rant about it, on our blood, it is time for Ikwerre to choose for themselves...

I urge Affected Igbos to start creating new Ethnic Identity anywhere and Anytime possible with those suggested names, Wikipedia and other documentaries must update the Ikwerre Identity to undiluted Igbo, the New Identity a unique ethnic group Ikerre, Wikerre, Bikerre, Iqerre, or anything else should be created for the Youngest Ethnic Group in Nigeria with immediate effect.

IGBO Warriors, they have drawn the first blood, we never had any pan Igbo Warriors but the time have called for it, both online and offline, ready and prepared for any tribe, individual or body that mess with us, never again, should our blood be toiled with, Never again should our people be murdered in cold blood, never again shall we be intimidated in silence, we will give any body, any group any tribe 10 folds what they give us, We Are IGBOS.

They should never again interpret the peaceful nature of we Igbos as weakness. Welcome to the IGBO RENAISSANCE.

What gives you the right to name the Ikwere people?

If they say they are Benins let them be undecided

Igbos have really reduced their dignity since this IPOB matter began
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by unshakablejihad: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2020
Igbo nmekanu' seconded.
Re: Unveiling The New Ikwere Identify by AlexBells(m): 9:12am On Nov 16, 2020
AntiIgbo:

What gives you the right to name the Ikwere people?

If they say they are Benins let them be undecided

Igbos have really reduced their dignity since this IPOB matter began
What gives me that right, the same thing that gave Wike the inspiration to murder Igbos in Obigbo, and again as a true son of Igboland to know the difference between Igbos in Rivers state and the Bikerres

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Recently Surrendered Boko Haram Commander??? / The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well / Nwodo (pdp Chairman): Jonathan Free To Contest 2011 Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.