Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice (47534 Views)

How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? / My Husband Did Not Notice!! / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by Buksaylor: 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
She wanted to play a fast one without telling you...
It doesn't mean anything,Sha.
Just take her apology and forgive.

I know she will apologise......but warn her seriously.

Souqwaqif:
Dear All,

Greetings from here. Just needing a piece of positive counsel here. It has been subtle and recurrent but I decided to share this particular one.

My wife travelled for a burial with my kids without my knowledge. I travelled far away for work and call home everyday. Just recently I called very early in the morning to tell my wife I will be coming home by weekend,she somewhat sounded surprised and said instead of me coming on Friday I should come on Sunday.

I didn't say anything,I pretended not to be angry with that. Yet I immediately did a cash transfer for feeding and balance for the kids school fees that same morning we were discussing.

Later in the evening,I expected her to call and update me on the fees payment,but I didn't receive any call,I then had to call but her lines were all switched off,at this point I was worried especially when I couldn't talk to the kids.

I then called a neighbor to help me check if they are at home only to confirm they travelled for burial which the neighbor got to know from a phone conversation between my wife and her sister.

At this point, I called my wife's brother only to confirm that they were having a burial in their village, which I am not aware of,even as an inlaw.

Right now am very upset and I don't want to act in anger,please how can I react to this conspiracy between her and her family carrying my car with my kids to a distant village for burial without my knowledge.

Thanks for mature inputs only:
Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by tyup(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
tempex88:
Your wife must be from a nice family. Dem get burial and dem no give you billing

as in ehnn grin

1 Like

Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by banio: 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
Souqwaqif:
Dear All,

Greetings from here. Just needing a piece of positive counsel here. It has been subtle and recurrent but I decided to share this particular one.

My wife travelled for a burial with my kids without my knowledge. I travelled far away for work and call home everyday. Just recently I called very early in the morning to tell my wife I will be coming home by weekend,she somewhat sounded surprised and said instead of me coming on Friday I should come on Sunday.

I didn't say anything,I pretended not to be angry with that. Yet I immediately did a cash transfer for feeding and balance for the kids school fees that same morning we were discussing.

Later in the evening,I expected her to call and update me on the fees payment,but I didn't receive any call,I then had to call but her lines were all switched off,at this point I was worried especially when I couldn't talk to the kids.

I then called a neighbor to help me check if they are at home only to confirm they travelled for burial which the neighbor got to know from a phone conversation between my wife and her sister.

At this point, I called my wife's brother only to confirm that they were having a burial in their village, which I am not aware of,even as an inlaw.

Right now am very upset and I don't want to act in anger,please how can I react to this conspiracy between her and her family carrying my car with my kids to a distant village for burial without my knowledge.

Except You have other suspicions. Otherwise I don't see why You should be angry. I am a married man and things like this don't bother me because I work offshore. If she like make she fly. But when I am around let her be around for me.

Suspicion and worry will give You b.p
Just allow her give You her excuse and then reason the validity. Guess she has a reason. Her family, I am sure, aren't aware of her dealings with You. Except You are hiding some facts and truth from Us.

Women are complex, so don't try to control their every move because You aren't GOD.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by tete7000(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
We dey there when una marry unaself? How your headache come become our own? Go solve any problem you get with your wife privately. Stop looking for advice online.
Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by Okwuazi930(m): 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
jidamsel43:
You don't need to rush to make a hasty decision on this because many 'strange' things happen in a marriage that requires wisdom and patience. I began to realize some things recently when I got married which made me conclude that Marriage is full of strange and peculiar situations. Since my marriage late last year, my tolerance, patience, forbearance have increased. I have been to a point of raising my hand to hit her but I deployed caution and restraint. There is no issue or circumstance in a marriage that surpasses the use of patience and wisdom.

Back to the issue at hand, call your wife and inquire why she decided to embark on the journey without your permission. if she gives you a convincing response, please let it slide down like that. Anybody that tells you to come hard on your wife just wants to destabilize your happy home. If your wife's reason is reasonable to some extent, you have to accept her and just warn her not to take the unilateral decision again.

I have been confronted with issues more serious than this. My wife and I are still together better and stronger. There is no perfect man or woman.

We are just managing ourselves
Your wisdom is top notch, RESPECT to u.
Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by JONSYN7154: 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
There's no revenge that's as sweet as forgiveness
Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by Ikembasunda1(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
Never you keep ur two eyes open towards women, always keep one open and close one, incase of story telling. (Endurance in all).
Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by Ugmama(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
jidamsel43:
You don't need to rush to make a hasty decision on this because many 'strange' things happen in a marriage that requires wisdom and patience. I began to realize some things recently when I got married which made me conclude that Marriage is full of strange and peculiar situations. Since my marriage late last year, my tolerance, patience, forbearance have increased. I have been to a point of raising my hand to hit her but I deployed caution and restraint. There is no issue or circumstance in a marriage that surpasses the use of patience and wisdom.

Back to the issue at hand, call your wife and inquire why she decided to embark on the journey without your permission. if she gives you a convincing response, please let it slide down like that. Anybody that tells you to come hard on your wife just wants to destabilize your happy home. If your wife's reason is reasonable to some extent, you have to accept her and just warn her not to take the unilateral decision again.

I have been confronted with issues more serious than this. My wife and I are still together better and stronger. There is no perfect man or woman.

Bros, I will give an advice if you answer this question.

Do you normally prevent her from going out once she tell you by herself?

I think the woman is being caged and doesnt want you to say no to her.
Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by Kazim88: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
Souqwaqif:
Dear All,

Oga your wife is cheating on you. The burial is just a alibi.

@A305 You are right, women always test men to check their strength level.

The only reason nigeria women date and married people like op is because of "money to care of the family" beyond that women detest them.

After all said and done @A305 tip is super valid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by tyup(m): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
donestk:
All these talk to her talk to her gang, you think you're in Canada.

This is Africa, you paid through your nose to marry her.

What she deserve is a hot slap and apology.

I wish I can ship a dangote trailer load of Burukutu to you this sun set
Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by salvation77177: 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
Oga, please, be careful how you jump into conclusion over issues. I'm suspecting you do not have a wife yet otherwise you won't say what you saying. You are to encourage this man to excercise patient and wisdom in dealing with this issue instead of jumping into a blame game.
If you have a stubborn woman in the house, you will know what is going on.
Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by Parisian: 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
May God bless you abundantly.
jidamsel43:

Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
Marriage ain't for wussies, and you certainly didn't marry a pushover. There's clearly a communication breakdown here,So build a bridge and get over it to cushion the Gap before it ruins you.

1 Like

Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by tyup(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
toye440:
Welcome to the ministry of offence, where ur emotions get maimed daily and u dont get to fight back.
Bros its hard to take in i must admit, but to be very honest with u please forget about ur wife's error for now and focus more on their return, its unacceptable anywhere and any culture. But from what i can see, love still exist btw u and ur wife and that my brother is worth fighting for. When she returns pls hug and kiss ur children cos they are the gain in any marriage, and after tucking them to bed at night, then u proceed to the board room meeting, try to let her know how reckless u felt by being left out of the loop and marginalised like u meant nothing to ur inlaws. Pls endeavour not to engage her in any shouting competition. My Brother if she apologise abeg no let her sleep make sure she open her gate of heaven, that ur king of glory may come in, no offence must go unpunished lol.
NB: pls married brothers stop asking single brothers for advice, its why u hv elders and religious leaders.
dont give up.

Who's this king of Glory?? grin grin
Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by luminouz(m): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
Tatashi:

If u wooze her? Her dare u 'even if this is a joke. This is how you guys go around violating women and beating them up. This comment says alot about your temper.Babe,run for ur life oh.na dem

Tatashi or Tatashe or tomatoes or whatever your name is, if you can't understand a joke or tease,you are on the wrong forum...

Be like say ur bobo dey panelbeat you wella,so u see him EVERYWHERE
undecided undecided
Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by salvation77177: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Please, I understand your point and pains, infact, really painful but I encourage you to exercise patient and wisdom in handling this issue. No doubt your wife is wrong whatever may be her reason (s) but as a man you must calm down.
I have a woman in the house and I know it's only wisdom and patience that can help us stay together with women.
Once, sorry for what happened.Patiently resolve this matter with your wife and put it behind you.
Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by shedomains: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
banio:

Except You have other suspicions. Otherwise I don't see why You should be angry. I am a married man and things like this don't bother me because I work offshore. If she like make she fly. But when I am around let her be around for me.

Suspicion and worry will give You b.p
Just allow her give You her excuse and then reason the validity. Guess she has a reason. Her family, I am sure, aren't aware of her dealings with You. Except You are hiding some facts and truth from Us.

Women are complex, so don't try to control their every move because You aren't GOD.
brother man much respect.

1 Like

Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by joshdeny(m): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
jidamsel43:

He has said it all
Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by tyup(m): 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
Strech:
we that are old school, don't tolerate nonsense from women.her family must come and beg me to take her back..My wife works in an organization that closes around 3, before she gets home it's 1 hour. It happened that a directive came from their Superior to visit a co-worker that just put to bed without prior notice.she went without informing me and came back 6:37. I beat nonsense comot for her body that day and after that send her packing. It took a lot of begging to bring her back. All this Nigeria and American love movies has made our men weaklings . That is the reason for high rate of divorce these days. The question you should be asking yourself why is it that our fathers and forefathers stay long in marraiges?. The answer is simple, our fathers are no nonsense and our mothers know their boundary..

Too bad bro....i really admire ur manly actions in maintaining that respect as the head of the house

but hitting her was wrong ion know what generated to that but Bro pls do stop it as quick as you can. if she fall for it hands anytime ur striking her how do you talk urself out from the court of law??
Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by IMAMofWAR: 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
as long as she is not getting bleeped by 4 guys, u need to take a chill pillalo
Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by Bukfun(m): 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
jidamsel43:

Good submission
Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by SlayerForever: 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
If I'm in your shoes the way I will rake for the woman ehn, such won't cross her mind next time. If something happens to my kids nko?.
Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by Ourboss: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
I read your predicament with tears dropping from my eyes. As a married man, I never new a wife can do that to her beloved husband. Take her to any quiet and conducive place and talk to her sense. Don't involve her family members nor yours. Always pray with your family. May God help you.
Souqwaqif:
Dear All,

Right now am very upset and I don't want to act in anger, please how can I react to this conspiracy between her and her family carrying my car with my kids to a distant village for burial without my knowledge.

Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
Many things are wrong ??
Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by EndRape2(f): 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
Carrying our car, and our kids,
First correction, it belongs to the two of you.

Now my advice, check your self, do you always stop, her from going to visit her family or stop her from attending family functions, this might be reasons she does that behind your back.

Most African men, have problem, you people are too domineering, too lording, I know of a man, that will never allowed his wife, visits her family, or attend her family functions, he is always against her going, but wants her to always visit his own family, so the wife will always go behind him, so check your self, she did not tell you, because you will not allowed her.

African men, that have this cultural mindset, of I am the head, my wife is just a commodity to produce only children, bla bla bla
Are the worst people to marry.

membersquote author=Souqwaqif post=96059118]Dear All,

Thanks for mature inputs only:[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by IMAMofWAR: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
Strech:
we that are old school, don't tolerate nonsense from women.her family must come and beg me to take her back..My wife works in an organization that closes around 3, before she gets home it's 1 hour. It happened that a directive came from their Superior to visit a co-worker that just put to bed without prior notice.she went without informing me and came back 6:37. I beat nonsense comot for her body that day and after that send her packing. It took a lot of begging to bring her back. All this Nigeria and American love movies has made our men weaklings . That is the reason for high rate of divorce these days. The question you should be asking yourself why is it that our fathers and forefathers stay long in marraiges?. The answer is simple, our fathers are no nonsense and our mothers know their boundary..
u can send my sister packing, i swaer if na my sis you touch hand, u will be corpse by npw

3 Likes

Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by sophy17(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
Souqwaqif:
Dear All,

I will advise you dig deeper into finding out more details surrounding your wife and her actions. Set more traps for her. You may be surprise to discover more strange and baffling things about her and your findings will determine your next line of action.

There is no smoke without fire. Many times we trust too easily, people who we only know on the surface and they take good advantage of us. I think there may be more to your wife beyond this accidental discovery hence my advice.

Goodluck
Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by jornwhite: 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
LadySarah:

I just came backoo. lol. the MaN is pained

how was the village, E dey pain ... we are praying for you here he allow you to enter the house. buh nex time tell oga where you're going if not for any reason maybe security
Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by fitinwell: 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
Just pray your wifey is not cheating on you....
Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by slimdude(m): 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
This is one of those hectic situations that come up in marriage. Please don't act when you're still angry about it, give it some time, allow her to come back with the kids before creating time for both of you to talk about what she did, hopefully, you guys can settle things from there... on the other hand, if things look like it would get rough, you may want to talk to a professional marriage counselor like SisiLawyer on sisilawyer.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by Richie77: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
If you won't mind the truth, you are too soft and u've proved to them you're not relevant.
Firstly, Don't talk about it with your wife or your in-laws.
Next move , withdraw all excessive benefits like cars and the likes. Her head will come to default within 2 months.
Re: Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice by VirginSearcher(m): 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
Go and do DNA just to be sure those are your kids bro...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie / Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) / Woman Kept Her Baby In A Bag While Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.