Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria (5255 Views)

Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Akpabio To Niger Deltans: Don't Vote For Those Planning To Sell NNPC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
Chimok:
continue in ur foolishness until the Fulanis drank up ur oil and destroy ur land with oil spillage, then u will understand how foolish u lots have been. Biafra civil war era will be London to ur condition
What of the oil in imo and abia? Are you the one drinking it? Ewu
Btw why havent you achieved your biafra with all your wisdom?

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by BIGGERhead4: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Trash.
All those you mention will harm you, when you associate them with Igbo.
For instance, the entire Emohua local government in Rivers State has Zero presence of Igbo. It is a crime to rent house or shop to any IGBO in that local government. But they welcome Hausa, Yoruba, Calabar, Igala and any other Nigerians, except IGBO. Emohua is one of Ikwere indigenous Local government in Rivers

Nobody wants to associate themselves with you.

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Front0lane: 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
Chimok:
A region responsible for the 90percent wealth of nigeria but cant boast of anything.
Jonathan was allowed to the presidency but the power play in his government were between Fulanis and Igbos, the tribes that formed 90percent of his government.
Zamfara state is now mining their resource and their governors are planning a meeting that will ofcourse be fruitless because they are just Fulani stooges.
The Fulanis, Igbo and Yorubas are always gearing up every four years for the presidency while the Niger deltans continue moping like foolish zombies.
I just feel pity for these people

You are not feeling sorry for your father who is from the most foolish tribe in Nigeria.

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
BIGGERhead4:

Trash.
For instance, the entire Emohua local government in Rivers State has Zero presence of Igbo. It is a crime to rent house or shop to any IGBO in that local government. But they welcome Hausa, Yoruba, Calabar, Igala and any other Nigerians, except IGBO. Emohua is one of Ikwere indigenous Local government in Rivers

Argue with google brother

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by 42fourty2: 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
yarimo:
pilot pilot I said look for a place in the air and pack the aircraft make I laugh small before we proceed with our journey grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Owologbo(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
Chimok:
A region responsible for the 90percent wealth of nigeria but cant boast of anything.
Jonathan was allowed to the presidency but the power play in his government were between Fulanis and Igbos, the tribes that formed 90percent of his government.
Zamfara state is now mining their resource and their governors are planning a meeting that will ofcourse be fruitless because they are just Fulani stooges.
The Fulanis, Igbo and Yorubas are always gearing up every four years for the presidency while the Niger deltans continue moping like foolish zombies.
I just feel pity for these people
I believe our leaders (the Niger Delta governors/politicians) are the real foolish and dumb set of people in the region because of their selfishness. They don't care because they are ok with the crumbs they are getting from the system.
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Owologbo(m): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
When you mention niger delta You are referring to many tribes including igbo Niger delta is an alien creation like Nigeria It only exist in paper
What do you meant by alien creation? Tell me the region that was not created.
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Parisian: 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
Northerners and senseless. 5 & 6.
Ahmad62:
Its alright... Keep barking...idiot!
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Owologbo(m): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kundagarten:
[s][/s]

We would rather be in Nigeria than to join you in your Biafra Republic. From frying pan to fire, no thanks.
What do you mean by you would rather be in Nigeria?
Is the South South not big enough to be it own country?
When this entity called Nigeria finally break up (it can only take time, it will eventually break one day), everybody go answer him papa name.
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by SlayerForever: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
I'm surprised at you bro. Na now you know?

Very useless people.
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by gidgiddy: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
BIGGERhead4:

Trash.

Theres just one problem with what you said. How would anyone in Emohua know who is Igbo? People seem to forget that that there no difference between Ikwerres and Igbos, they all speak the same language and have same names. Someone from Emohua would not even be able to tell the difference between someone from Imo and someone from Egbema Ndoni, Etche and Oyigbo that are all in Rivers state. They all speak Igbo with Imo twang

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by ruggedtimi(m): 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
Op I totally agree with you, especially bayelsa state.

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
You are the most foolish member of your village and locality

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Chimok: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
The WEAKEST link in Nigeria. . . . Frankly speaking. Quite a shameless bunch.
i ve never seen such mentally-drowned people in my life
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Chimok: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
Owologbo:

I believe our leaders (the Niger Delta governors/politicians) are the real foolish and dumb set of people in the region because of their selfishness. They don't care because they are ok with the crumbs they are getting from the system.
as for the politicians, its the same thing everywhere but the south south followers are too docile and mentally-drowned
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by favor914: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
Notatribalist:
Yes we complain to him,why you dey cry?
Cry to James Ibori, or Jonathan Goodluck, Useless animals, yes we are the most foolish, See the kind of criminals we choose as so called leaders.
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by favor914: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
Owologbo:

When this entity called Nigeria finally break up (it can only take time, it will eventually break one day), everybody go answer him papa name.
Shameless Failure Nigeria should break up because you have no property anywhere within the Federal Republic of Nigeria to call your own?
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Fahdiga(m): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
favor914:
Cry to James Ibori, or Jonathan Goodluck, Useless animals, yes we are the most foolish, See the kind of criminals will choose as so called leaders.
A Yoruba woman posing as a Niger Deltan
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by favor914: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Op I totally agree with you, especially bayelsa state.
Clueless Mr stealing of public funds is not corruption comes to mind? James Ibori Thief.
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by favor914: 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
Fahdiga:
Foolish people as exclaimed by the OP, you just confirmed it? What is in the Niger Delta? All oil & gas belongs to the Federal Government, Shell, Chevron, ENI, Mobil, Statoil, Seplat all work for the Federal Government, and remit money to Abuja, so what do you have? Ordinary street light you don’t have, Mumu Jonathan claimed he privatized electricity?, there is no electricity in his village, he is using mikano generator imported by Atiku?

Ibori The Ali Baba Of Delta State, & his 40 cohorts Uduaghan, Okowa, & Co, sucked all the money like bees, convicted in the UK, he is in Oghara living like a king? Zombie me I don’t blame you Sapele Warri Houston Columbus back to Warri Sapele is how we roll.
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by BIGGERhead4: 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
gidgiddy:

Theres just one problem with what you said. How would anyone in Emohua know who is Igbo? People seem to forget that that there no difference between Ikwerres and Igbos, they all speak the same language and have same names. Someone from Emohua would not even be able to tell the difference between someone from Imo and someone from Egbema Ndoni, Etche and Oyigbo that are all in Rivers state. They all speak Igbo with Imo twang

Lies.
Ekwere and Igbo do not speak the same Language. Some few words are kinda similar but never the same. It's very easy to know Igbo's NA. Besides, every Igbo will not want to sacrifice his life by visiting Emohua or any other Ekwere communities, since they are aware that, they are not welcomed in any Ekwere communities.

But if you think I'm lying, kindly visit any Ekwere community,. If you come back ALIVE, call me Bascard
. grin grin angry
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by FuckOsuPigs: 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
Fahdiga:

Just as you pose as a Yoruba. She's borrowing a leaf from you ni.
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by favor914: 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
Chimok:
as for the politicians, its the same thing everywhere but the south south followers are too docile and mentally-drowned
Ordinary Electricity No NDDC intervention despite the billions of Naira allocated to the agency?

Delta state got the highest cumulative FAAC allocation last year, among the 36 states. The state got a total of N213 billion in 2018, & N215 billion in 2019, closely following is Akwa Ibom state which received N202.3 billion in 2018. Rivers State takes third place with a total of N172 billion received as FAAC allocation in 2018.

Ask the Criminal minded South South people what they did with the money? To the indigenous people it is President Buhari & APC that mismanaged the trillions of Naira received by them since 1999?

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by kingsavage: 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
Owologbo:

nothing like nd republic bros.. ijoid groups will form their country.. same with edoid, and ibibio groups.. like 3 countries will be formed from ss
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Fahdiga(m): 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Just as you pose as a Yoruba. She's borrowing a leaf from you ni.
I have confirmed my doubts. you are not a Yoruba as you claim. I bet you are a Fulani man born in Yoruba land. we the Yorubas doesn't accept people like you as a true Yoruba. I've had a meeting with my Baale and very soon we will start ejecting impostors like you out of Yoruba land. you have to go back to Futa Jelon where your parents came from
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Fahdiga(m): 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
favor914:
Foolish people as exclaimed by the OP, you just confirmed it? What is in the Niger Delta? All oil & gas belongs to the Federal Government, Shell, Chevron, ENI, Mobil, Statoil, Seplat all work for the Federal Government, and remit money to Abuja, so what do you have? Ordinary street light you don’t have, Mumu Jonathan claimed he privatized electricity?, there is no electricity in his village, he is using mikano generator imported by Atiku?

Ibori The Ali Baba Of Delta State, & his 40 cohorts Uduaghan, Okowa, & Co, sucked all the money like bees, convicted in the UK, he is in Oghara living like a king? Zombie me I don’t blame you Sapele Warri Houston Columbus back to Warri Sapele is how we roll.
All this gibberish won't change the fact that you are a Fulani woman from Damaturu. the day of reckoning will soon be here for people like you
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by FuckOsuPigs: 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
Fahdiga:
I have confirmed my doubts. you are not a Yoruba as you claim. I bet you are a Fulani man born in Yoruba land. we the Yorubas doesn't accept people like you as a true Yoruba. I've had a meeting with my Baale and very soon we will start ejecting impostors like you out of Yoruba land. you have to go back to Futa Jelon where your parents came from

Oni katikati. So, una like better things too? You sha want us to dash you citizenship.
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by adekolaelect(m): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
NO their stupidity never reach Alf of those Ipob people ! I swear.

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Fahdiga(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Oni katikati. So, una like better things too? You sha want us to dash you citizenship.
We the reasonable Yorubas have rejected you. deal with it
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by ruggedtimi(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
favor914:
Clueless Mr stealing of public funds is not corruption comes to mind? James Ibori Thief.
me I don't know what u saying Sha...but u sure look amazing @your profile pic
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Jdbrasco2: 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
OP you right. Its the power of brainwashing. When you tale a narrative over and over again, It sticks. They keep hailing their oppressor who took all the oilwells. Its pathetic

PDP Has Given Nigeria First Albino Governor / Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) / Rivers Re-run Election Result Update From INEC.