Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria (5227 Views)

Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Akpabio To Niger Deltans: Don't Vote For Those Planning To Sell NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
BIGGERhead4:

Igbos are not allowed to habitate in any Ikwere community

Ikwerre are Igbos.

Bikkerre, wierre and iqerre are squatters on Igboland.

Open ya eyes

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

They are happy to collect amnesty. They squander on ogogoro and pussy and form big boys in the swamp. Smal small boys from arewa come down and boss over them and label that oil a nigerian property. If you ask how they say na groudnut money paid for its development. Meanwhile gold for zanfara na arewa own am. See as fulani don use delta money build up kano, kaduna, gombe, adamawa, but there is not a single delta state fit compare with those cities in infrastructure. If that groundnut was so valuable why did they not build kano with it? Same thing they did to delta they are getting ready to do in Lagos. But that one is worse because na Lagos willingly gave its land and water to fulani, nobody force them.

Cc
Alexbells
We need to start looking into these Niger Delta issues with great concern as Igbos, time for us to think out the box, let's stop abusing these Niger Delta tribes for their errors, the truth is they don't have the number per tribe capacity to stop these things, we need to carry them along and work with them, just take for instance, the Ijaws will find it hard to stand up to these Northerners alone, same as Ibibio, let's drop the Biafra agenda as it scare these other tribes in the Niger delta, let's be our brothers keeper, the Igbos are the single uniting force in the region but we don't have to make them feel that each time we want to dominate them, we have to give them the ginger that they need, unite the rest of the tribes under a goal and see the ripple effects begin,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Ikwerre are Igbos.

Open ya eyes

He don't seem to get the reality, Ikwerre is Igbo, I guess he meant to say, Bikerre or Wikerre lol, Igbo is Ikwerre and Ikwerre is Igbo, we are already separating the Bikerre from the Ikwerre Igbo, lol leave that Bikerre Boy jarry lol

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
BIGGERhead4:

Igbos are not allowed to habitate in any Ikwere community
Ikwerre is Igbo, unless you are referring to Bikerre or Wikerre which is the new Identity of the Igbophobic Bikerre, sorry Wikerre boy like you
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by BIGGERhead4: 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Ikwerre are Igbos.

Open ya eyes

Go any IKWERE COMMUNITY in Rivers and REPEAT WHAT YOU SAY HERE, if you come back ALIVE call me Bascard.

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by kingsavage: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
Owologbo:

which part of Akwa Ibom or Cross River State are you from?
i am not an akwacross man
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Limitless72(m): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
AlexBells:

He don't seem to get the reality, Ikwerre is Igbo, I guess he meant to say, Bikerre or Wikerre lol, Igbo is Ikwerre and Ikwerre is Igbo, we are already separating the Bikerre from the Ikwerre Igbo, lol leave that Bikerre Boy jarry lol

I'm Igbo and I'm telling you categorically that Ikwerre is not IGBO. They are from Edo

We don't accept them as Igbo. They can go and meet their Edo brothers.

My only confusion is that they don't bear Edo names, they don't eat Edo food, they don't practice Edo customs and tradition but claim Edoid group......

They are experiencing identity crisis and we the Igbo tribe reject them....!!!!!
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by AsiwajuNdigbo: 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
BIGGERhead4:

Go any IKWERE COMMUNITY in Rivers and REPEAT WHAT YOU SAY HERE, if you come back ALIVE call me Bascard.

Get lost! Bloody cow herder. A jihadi kaffir. Let bandits catch you, you go hear weehn.
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by americanigga(m): 1:18am On Nov 17, 2020
SweetJoystick:
Na the so called militants i blame. God know say if i dey the creeks, i for don wreck havoc on oil installations.

You are uery wicked, you want us to be setting fire on our own house, while you stand on top Onitsha bridge and be laughing at us
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by BIGGERhead4: 5:37am On Nov 17, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Get lost! Bloody cow herder. A jihadi kaffir. Let bandits catch you, you go hear weehn.

No dey make mouth on Nairaland, go any Ikwere community. Announce to them that you are an Igbo man and their Brother, if you come back ALIVE
Call me Bascard.
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Owologbo(m): 8:30am On Nov 17, 2020
kingsavage:
i am not an akwacross man
So how come you are speaking for efik and ibibio?
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by kingsavage: 8:46am On Nov 17, 2020
Owologbo:

So how come you are speaking for efik and ibibio?
that's what they always tell me
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Owologbo(m): 10:26am On Nov 17, 2020
kingsavage:
that's what they always tell me
Allow those of us that are from South South speak for ourselves. Nobody appointed you as our mouth piece. Be proud of your region and stand to defend it the little way you can.
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Greenback: 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kundagarten:
[s][/s]

We would rather be in Nigeria than to join you in your Biafra Republic. From frying pan to fire, no thanks.

Shut up..who are you?! Who are you referring to as "we"?!

Tufiakwa!!! Impostor
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Greenback: 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
What was the outcome of the meeting of the six ss SS governors over zamfara gold?
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by orisa37: 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
TOO MUCH CULTISM.
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
BIGGERhead4:

No dey make mouth on Nairaland, go any Ikwere community. Announce to them that you are an Igbo man and their Brother, if you come back ALIVE
Call me Bascard.
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oga, what do you know about Ikwerre? Are you Ikwerre? Ehn?
A bloody zanfara camel herder.
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by kingsavage: 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
Owologbo:

Allow those of us that are from South South speak for ourselves.
Nobody appointed you as our mouth piece.
Be proud of your region and stand to defend it the little way you can.
shutup isoko man.. grin grin . There will never be anything like Niger delta republic.. you will have your own isoko republic with your fellow brothers the urhobos, ishekiris, and edos grin grin
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Owologbo(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2020
kingsavage:
shutup isoko man.. grin grin . There will never be anything like Niger delta republic.. you will have your own isoko republic with your fellow brothers the urhobos, ishekiris, and edos grin grin
See your mouth. You may even be confused of where you belong. Yeye de smell.
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by kingsavage: 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Owologbo:

See your mouth. You may even be confused of where you belong. Yeye de smell.
yeye no they smell anything..
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by NOwazobia: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
I totally agree with this submission.
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Owologbo(m): 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
kingsavage:
lol. it's ok. You can off the mic.
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Owologbo(m): 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
kingsavage:
lol. it's ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) / Peter Obi And Kwankwaso In A Close Door Meeting Happening Now / It Is Very Shameful This Happened To Their Messiah (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.