Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria (5225 Views)

Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Akpabio To Niger Deltans: Don't Vote For Those Planning To Sell NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Elvictor: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
Niger Deltans have never lost any war, we adopted the dictum that states "he who run lives to fight another day"

Previously we were lord by the Igbos in the then old Eastern region, the capital then was Enugu.
Isaac Boro was the first man to pick up arms and declared Niger Delta an independent state because we were marginalized by the Igbos, he didn't conquer neither did he run away.

He lost and accepted the consequences of war, he was jailed and he nursed his failure and fate presented another opportunity via the Biafra war.
He led the Nigeria army through the creek and demolition every trace of development grabbed from Niger Delta crude oil by the Igbos and recovered our lands.

We took all our lands back and left them in ruins, the next war was against Abacha who killed Abiola and the Yorubas ronu and the Igbos cheta in fear, Ken Saro Wiwa fought against the tyrant the day Abacha killed Ken Saro Wiwa marked his end.

The next war was against Obasanjo the then president of Nigeria who controlled 36 states, oceans, air, lands, minerals, in Nigeria.
We fought him and achieved NDDC, 13% derivative, and vice president, amnesty, lastly president.

You think we lost but we wax stronger each day, the voices in the creek are now heard around the world, GEJ is now the father of democracy in Africa and now we are moving to claim our throne in world trade organisation [WTO]

The battle for 100% resource control is on the card carried out by the governors after telling the youths to calm down.
Endsars protest started in Niger Delta when they decided to use the police force to instill fear in us.

You want to know why Niger Delta isn't like Dubai and London? The money will be used to purchase four missiles.
Each for one region SW-Lagos, SE-Anambra, MB- Abuja, North- Kano after declaration of Ngozi as WTO president we will declare Niger Delta republic
The cultism in Niger Delta is a ritual preparing indigenes for future war, we don't need to train.
Everytime a challenge comes up every turf cultist will sail to Cyprus.

Mock us a time will come you will beg.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Elvictor: 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
OP you right. Its the power of brainwashing. When you tale a narrative over and over again, It sticks. They keep hailing their oppressor who took all the oilwells. Its pathetic

do you know how many oil wells in Niger Delta? hope you know most oil wells are in offshore?
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Bialegend(m): 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
Chimok:
A region responsible for the 90percent wealth of nigeria but cant boast of anything.
Jonathan was allowed to the presidency but the power play in his government were between Fulanis and Igbos, the tribes that formed 90percent of his government.
Zamfara state is now mining their resource and their governors are planning a meeting that will ofcourse be fruitless because they are just Fulani stooges.
The Fulanis, Igbo and Yorubas are always gearing up every four years for the presidency while the Niger deltans continue moping like foolish zombies.
I just feel pity for these people
Correction: 60% of the oil in the zoo today lies in Igbo territories in the so-called niger Delta. Do not allow the fake created nigeria media narrative to confuse you. Once Biafra is achieved it becomes 100% Biafra's oil. Have you ever asked why they do not want Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Elvictor: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
Bialegend:

Correction: 60% of the oil in the zoo today lies in Igbo territories in the so-called niger Delta. Do not allow the fake created nigeria media narrative to confuse you. Once Biafra is achieved it becomes 100% Biafra's oil. Have you ever asked why they do not want Biafra?

how many oil wells are there in Niger Delta?
and which state are you from?

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Ifakorinmi(m): 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
While I won’t call Niger Deltans foolish, I believe they gave up the fight too easily after Jonathan became VP

Gold is worth more than oil right now and believe me, Nigeria needs to back up the Naira with something valuable but regional mago mago means that gold will stay in the north.
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Bialegend(m): 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
Elvictor:

how many oil wells are there in Niger Delta?
and which state are you from?
Mugu, Igboland made up over 75% of Rivers state. There is a majority Igbo in Delta state, there are Igbos in Cross-Rivers state, Akwa Ibom state, and Edo state, and oil is found in all Igbo territories in these states which you all stupidly term as Niger Delta as your British and illiterate fulani masters told you to do.

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Elvictor: 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
Bialegend:

Mugu, Igboland made up over 75% of Rivers state. There is a majority Igbo in Delta state, there are Igbos in Cross-Rivers state, Akwa Ibom state, and Edo state, and oil is found in all Igbo territories in these states which you all stupidly term as Niger Delta as your British and illiterate fulani masters told you to do.

where and where are the 75% Igbo land in Rivers state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by KanwuliaExtra: 1:54am On Nov 16, 2020
Chimok:
i ve never seen such mentally-drowned people in my life

No focus, no sense of pride, no principles, no redeeming factor and most importantly. . . . . VERY LAZZZZZZZY!
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by richeso: 2:43am On Nov 16, 2020
You are 1000000000% right. No lord. We are the biggest fools in the entire world even.

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by 4ckyou: 5:45am On Nov 16, 2020
macof:

I disagree that Buhari presidency is a disgrace to the North.
Yes the North remains the poorest region in the world (yes, because of the North Nigeria is now poverty capital of the world)
But the northerners are not bothered about poverty, what they want is that their elite should have power and to control other people's resources... This they do

What's the point having power and control if their region is still the poorest? Even buhari hometown is now den for kidnappers
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by vanunu: 6:49am On Nov 16, 2020
BIGGERhead4:

Trash.
All those you mention will harm you, when you associate them with Igbo.
For instance, the entire Emohua local government in Rivers State has Zero presence of Igbo. It is a crime to rent house or shop to any IGBO in that local government. But they welcome Hausa, Yoruba, Calabar, Igala and any other Nigerians, except IGBO. Emohua is one of Ikwere indigenous Local government in Rivers

Nobody wants to associate themselves with you.

Emohua is a cult infested LGA, I don't think any Igbo will buy land there. Almost every young man there is a cultist.
I schooled in the University of Portharcourt and I had friends from Emohua, who don't even attempt to visit there. Their young men are so irrational , mind you I am from Etche.
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Owologbo(m): 7:15am On Nov 16, 2020
favor914:
Shameless Failure Nigeria should break up because you have no property anywhere within the Federal Republic of Nigeria to call your own?
Crap comment from a crap soul. how many properties do you have outside your state apart from mat and transition radio?
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Owologbo(m): 7:16am On Nov 16, 2020
kingsavage:
nothing like nd republic bros.. ijoid groups will form their country.. same with edoid, and ibibio groups.. like 3 countries will be formed from ss
Says who?
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Dedetwo(m): 7:38am On Nov 16, 2020
Elvictor:

where and where are the 75% Igbo land in Rivers state?

Would you know if explained? Daftness is inherent.

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Coldie(m): 8:11am On Nov 16, 2020
Chimok:
A region responsible for the 90percent wealth of nigeria but cant boast of anything.
Jonathan was allowed to the presidency but the power play in his government were between Fulanis and Igbos, the tribes that formed 90percent of his government.
Zamfara state is now mining their resource and their governors are planning a meeting that will ofcourse be fruitless because they are just Fulani stooges.
The Fulanis, Igbo and Yorubas are always gearing up every four years for the presidency while the Niger deltans continue moping like foolish zombies.
Ipob always instigating
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by kingsavage: 8:45am On Nov 16, 2020
Owologbo:

Says who?
ok just know an efik, ibibio man won't be in the same country with a bini or ijaw man...
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by ubyways(m): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2020
Kundagarten:
[s][/s]

We would rather be in Nigeria than to join you in your Biafra Republic. From frying pan to fire, no thanks.
My brother we need to change this mentality, the igbos are not our enemy. Yes, I agree with you that they have their own flaws but it would have been better for us to share the same country with Igbo. It very possible for the minority tribs in SS to unit and keep the igbos on check. It better to fight one enemy you know than to fight 3 enemies you don't know. The hausas will do everything in their power to keep suppressing us untill the crude oil in the SS is drain off. Think about this.

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by gidgiddy: 9:06am On Nov 16, 2020
BIGGERhead4:

Lies.
Ekwere and Igbo do not speak the same Language. Some few words are kinda similar but never the same. It's very easy to know Igbo's NA. Besides, every Igbo will not want to sacrifice his life by visiting Emohua or any other Ekwere communities, since they are aware that, they are not welcomed in any Ekwere communities.

But if you think I'm lying, kindly visit any Ekwere community,. If you come back ALIVE, call me Bascard
. grin grin angry

Im an Anambra man. If I go to anywhere in Ikwerre land, how will they know Im from? Lets say I go to Emohua and just speak English. How will anyone know where I am from?

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Limitless72(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2020
vanunu:

Emohua is a cult infested LGA, I don't think any Igbo will buy land there. Almost every young man there is a cultist.
I schooled in the University of Portharcourt and I had friends from Emohua, who don't even attempt to visit there. Their young men are so irrational , mind you I am from Etche.

Pardon me, but I need to ask this question since you said you're from etche

Do you consider yourself Igbo?
Or Niger Deltan?
Is Niger Delta an ethnic group?
Do they have a unifying single language?

I hear people from SS always say "I'm a Niger Deltan" what's this Niger Delta?
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Limitless72(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2020
What's the meaning of "Niger Deltan"
You will always hear this peps from Port Harcourt particularly, say we're Niger Deltans
I barely hear folks from Akwaibom ( Efik, Ibibio, nd co) claiming Niger Delta aggressively like the Ijaws, ogonis, ikwerre, Itsekiris, Urhobos.

Folks from Edo state( an alleged Niger Delta state) don't see themselves as Niger Deltans. They rather claim their primordial cultural identities, eg, I'm a Bini man, I'm Esan, et al. Them no carry una Niger Delta republic for head.

Lastly, if Nigeria were to breakup, do the Ijaws, ogonis, ikwerre and co, think igbo speaking communities whose ancestral land were forcefully merged with the South south would jettison their Igbo brothers and form a country with the so called Ogonis, Urhobo, Ijaws, Binis, Esan, Efik, Ibibio, et al.

Now what is Niger Delta?

3 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by Owologbo(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2020
kingsavage:
ok just know an efik, ibibio man won't be in the same country with a bini or ijaw man...
which part of Akwa Ibom or Cross River State are you from?
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by mosdii(m): 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
oyin44:
Why do you refer them as foolish zombies?first of all, you 're not making any point here, or it is becus they eventually betrayed the igbos.well, just come down from the horse and express urself properly. grin grin idle bastard

How did the Niger Delta betray igbos?

Before the Advent of Biafra, Niger Delta Republic was first declared on February 23,1966 by Lt Maj Isaac Jasper Adaka Boro from Bayelsa state.

Guess who arrested him and accused him of treasonable felony?
Then head of state Aguiyi Ironsi an Ibo man.
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by BIGGERhead4: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dedetwo:

What a dunce. A man who publicly proclaimed himself Igbo hails from Emohua local government. He did not only claim Igbo but promised to deal with anybody who attempts to deny him being Igbo.

Amaechi did that for Polical reasons only. Goodluck Jonathan did same, he even named himself Ebele. That was also a political move to gain the support of the 5%. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by BIGGERhead4: 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

Im an Anambra man. If I go to anywhere in Ikwerre land, how will they know Im from? Lets say I go to Emohua and just speak English. How will anyone know where I am from?

They'll know, from the shape of your head. Except if you are not Igbo grin grin

Besides, you are not IGBO. ANAMBRA is an IGALA STATE. ANY IGBO in Anambra is just a setler, who came to hustle
. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by BIGGERhead4: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
vanunu:

Igbos are not allowed to habitate in any Ikwere community

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
Chimok:

They are happy to collect amnesty. They squander on ogogoro and pussy and form big boys in the swamp. Smal small boys from arewa come down and boss over them and label that oil a nigerian property. If you ask how they say na groudnut money paid for its development. Meanwhile gold for zanfara na arewa own am. See as fulani don use delta money build up kano, kaduna, gombe, adamawa, but there is not a single delta state fit compare with those cities in infrastructure. If that groundnut was so valuable why did they not build kano with it? Same thing they did to delta they are getting ready to do in Lagos. But that one is worse because na Lagos willingly gave its land and water to fulani, nobody force them.

Cc
Alexbells

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophecyy!!! :2015 Election Result Declared. / Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) / I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.