Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) (28884 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Blasts Man Who Asked Why 'Citation' Doesn't Have Subtitles / Bbnaija 2019:- Spoiler Alerts Ahead Of Bbnaija 4 Kick Off / Game Of Thrones Spoiler & Leak Thread (Please Avoid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
4ckyou:
Chii59 and nwaezeemmanuel

Make una kukuma get married na
It doesn't work that way.

1 Like

Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
We share the same views. If you watched the movie on Netflix, the translation is available.

Those that didn't get full translations went to open sources. Admitted, this is wrong but to be frank the same people here playing saint download foreign movies from other sources as well.

dipsy588:
Gabriel afolayan did his role well but on my own part. Temi is still inexperienced in acting and emotional control. Also,I don't appreciate the part where they didn't translate all the French scenes. Troubke for person wey no sabi French. Also, the karate scene was unnecessary but was ok just to show extra curricular I feel.

Veteran joke Silva is awesome. And also the movie with the other Portuguese artist and the French guy made it boring all bit cos that's how they do their movies.

I hope when temi gets her next shot in a movie she would do better.

3 Likes

Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by clems88(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
I blamed the lady because she became too close to the lecturer. What do you expect when you get too close to an opposite se.x
Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by paul100(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
Temi otedola tried in the film.Somebody that do not study theatre arts.Gone are the days of actors/actress that went to the university to study theatre arts.Nengi is another example,infact they plenty.All those people reading all night,just to study theatre arts.Na only God know ooo.Infact,What do they even teach them for 4 good years?
Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Did You Know?!

Jimmy Jean-Louis who played Prof. Lucien is not Nigerian.

He actually is from Haiti and has citizenship in the United States of America!

Do you know what you're doing is a criminal offence....abi you think you can't be found and arrested
Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Marriage is a different dimension entirely. What's wrong with being friends grin

Chii59:

It doesn't work that way.

1 Like

Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Marriage is a different dimension entirely. What's wrong with being friends grin

Don't mind them. As if marriage na beans.

1 Like

Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
We share the same views. If you watched the movie on Netflix, the translation is available.

Those that didn't get full translations went to open sources. Admitted, this is wrong but to be frank the same people here playing saint download foreign movies from other sources as well.

It is even more wrong to share movie pirated sites on a social platform.... money was invested into this production and you're here sharing movie pirated links online....you can be reported for this

1 Like

Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hello Sir, I'm aware of piracy. My intention wasn't to spoil Kunle Afolayan's work, i fell in love with his directing since October 1.

I also apologise for letting my attempt to help cover other legalities. But please, take it easy on the 'found and arrested talk'

TheLionofLasigi:

Do you know what you're doing is a criminal offence....abi you think you can't be found and arrested

1 Like

Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by xxxXXXxxx: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
Citation is a great movie,although a bit long but it engages an audience.

Most of it scenes are relevant,it's basically without unnecessary filler scenes. If judged on that basis;the scenes are timely and concise, and that makes it a well told story.

1 Like

Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by OBA117(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
For me , the movie is cool.

1 Like

Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Hello Sir, I'm aware of piracy. My intention wasn't to spoil Kunle Afolayan's work, i fell in love with his directing since October 1.

I also apologise for letting my attempt to help cover other legalities. But please, take it easy on the 'found and arrested talk'

Then kindly remove the link to the illegal movie website you shared.
Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by StPete: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Many people saying the French scenes were not subtitled obviously watched the pirated copies of the movie. One thing about watching pirated copy is that most times, you don't get to see the full beauty and glare of the movie plus some details could be cut out.

That movie trended number 1 on Netflix Nigeria for several weeks and it's still trending. All the actors cum actresses did exceptionally well. Temi was fabulous being her first role in a known movie and better yet, her dexterity to move from language to another was intriguing. I enjoyed the professor too, he was totally fantastic

4 Likes

Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
If the moderators here can take down the link, i would be happy if they do so.

If you think I'm still just a criminal, and overlook all i said - it's fine too.

TheLionofLasigi:

It is even more wrong to share movie pirated sites on a social platform.... money was invested into this production and you're here sharing movie pirated links online....you can be reported for this

1 Like

Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
If the moderators here can take down the link, i would be happy if they do so.

If you think I'm still just a criminal, and overlook all i said - it's fine too.

Modify it and just leave the pics.

1 Like

Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by Madsticks(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
Citation as a movie for me is cool though.....
But like most people having saying it's not really worth the hype ....I just think it's a decent movie that portrays real campus issues

2 Likes

Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
I will do that now. You're being quite paranoid in my opinion.

A huge percentage of Nigerians download foreign movies online. You may have done that too, so just relax.

TheLionofLasigi:

Then kindly remove the link to the illegal movie website you shared.

2 Likes

Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
Will do that now smiley

Chii59:

Modify it and just leave the pics.

1 Like

Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
There is hope if you don't have a Netflix account like me.

This link will direct you to download it, just in case you've been searching it on the net for too long.
Modify this. Just delete the link. Let them go and look for it to download themselves.

1 Like

Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
I've seen the movie, not bad

1 Like

Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
Just did that, thanks!

Chii59:

Modify this. Just delete the link. Let them go and look for it to download themselves.

1 Like

Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Chii59:

I'm a very silly and fugly girl with no life grin.
Lolz ok
Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Just did that

Cool.

1 Like

Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by Mosminic(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
I enjoyed part of it but I feel the storyline is very unrealistic especially the Professor-student relationship.
On a side note, @nwaezeemnanuel, did you attend FSTC Yaba?
Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I will do that now. You're being quite paranoid in my opinion.

A huge percentage of Nigerians download foreign movies online. You may have done that too, so just relax.

lol am paraniod for asking you to do the right thing...

Because a huge percentage of Nigerians do it doesn't mean you should come online promoting it....

Thanks for removing the link.
Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Because a huge percentage of Nigerians do it doesn't mean you should come online promoting it....
He's fixed it. Rest!
Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
Thanks for contributing!

FSTC Yaba? I didn't attend

Mosminic:
I enjoyed part of it but I feel the storyline is very unrealistic especially the Professor-student relationship.
On a side note, @nwaezeemnanuel, did you attend FSTC Yaba?
Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
Chii59:
I'm silly and fugly. Rest!
Lolz
Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
I have admitted it was wrong, took it down but you still choose to repeat things.

TheLionofLasigi:

Thanks for removing the link.
Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by Mosminic(m): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Thanks for contributing!

FSTC Yaba? I didn't attend

Oh okay. Pardon me. I knew a Nwaeze Emmanuel and also a Doctor-in-Training.

2 Likes

Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Took the link down for piracy reasons. Hope everyone's happy now grin
Don't be surprised, 90 percent of people that told u to take the link down downloaded the pirated version like chii59 and the rest, Nigerians are filled with hypocrites! big ones
Re: CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
Wow! Small world grin

Mosminic:

Oh okay. Pardon me. I knew a Nwaeze Emmanuel and also a Doctor-in-Training.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy / Which Site Can I Download Foreign Movies? / Groovy And Phyna Settle Their Fight With A Passionate Kiss Inside The Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.