Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Learn Programming And Work From Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Learn Programming And Work From Home (816 Views)

Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home / Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex / Man Flees From Home Over Wife’s High Libido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
Hey family, pardon me for posting this here because I'm not going to talk about romance.

Briefly, I have quality and latest lynda.com courses (videos) on the most popular programming languages and technologies that will teach you software development from scratch to mastery.

Lynda.com has been around for a long time and is renowned for having quality and upto date contents as long as learning computer programming is concerned.
Now, the challenge that most people who intend to learn from lynda.com is that after paying to have access to the courses, they still have to spend huge amounts of data connecting to the internet and learn on lynda.com platform. But you don't have to worry again, we have these videos offline and you can get them with just a token.
Each course we sent to you is carefully organized into chapters with quizzes and exercises that tests your understanding of the various concepts taught in each chapter.
We went further to get the exercise files from Lynda.com and we're sending it to you too!
Lastly, as a software developer, I will also be readily available to help you if you ever need further clarifications that you couldn't grasp from any of the videos.

See our courses:

html.
css.
javascript.
php.
php with mysql.
ajax with php.
object oriented programming with PHP (kinda-advanced PHP).
Object oriented programming with PHP plus -working with databases( more advanced PHP).
Building secured websites with php.
PHP unit testing.
PHP with laravel.
PHP with veujs.
Learning Git and GitHub.
E.t.c
Price is 2k only, you provide me with your email address and I send as a zip file.
Don't worry if you don't know how to use the zip software on your computer, I was show you how to do that.
I will add a link to my personal website hosted on GitHub.
I'm putting up my pic with this post so that you know that I am not wasting time

2 Likes

Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by 3ncrypted: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
Interested but I don't know nothing about programming. tessynk@gmail.com
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
3ncrypted:
Interested but I don't know nothing about programming. tessynk@gmail.com
Chat me on WhatsApp, I will answer all your questions and guide you through.
Programming skills is something that any intelligent person can learn...invest in yourself!!
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by Kinkykinky: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2020
I recommend him!!!

1 Like

Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Chat me on WhatsApp, I will answer all your questions and guide you through.
Programming skills is something that any intelligent person can learn...invest in yourself!!

Your Whatsapp number?

I just have this feeling that programming is too hard. Lol.
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Your Whatsapp number?

I just have this feeling that programming is too hard. Lol.
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
operationmoses:
Why are you putting your number here? You can open your own thread and do your own thing!!
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by jamiudarex(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Can I also message you
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by Showkeh(m): 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
I'm intrested broo...please can I chat you up as well?
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by patwhizzy(m): 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
I'm really crazy about learning programming and software development, just tell me the necessary stuffs and I promise to meet up and be a student of yours. Even if na to learn work from your hand, I'm ready, I'm a graduate of nautical science, but I just feel that programming and software development is the future and I'm ready to invest my time and money into it. Thanks in anticipation of your reply. Even if it's to share your number with me, I'll be utmost grateful, I'm even open to hacking and internet security. I get this bleak feeling that, it's the future.
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
patwhizzy:
I'm really crazy about learning programming and software development, just tell me the necessary stuffs and I promise to meet up and be a student of yours. Even if na to learn work from your hand, I'm ready, I'm a graduate of nautical science, but I just feel that programming and software development is the future and I'm ready to invest my time and money into it. Thanks in anticipation of your reply. Even if it's to share your number with me, I'll be utmost grateful, I'm even open to hacking and internet security. I get this bleak feeling that, it's the future.
My number is up there
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
jamiudarex:

Can I also message you
Yes of course
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
Showkeh:
I'm intrested broo...please can I chat you up as well?
yes sir
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by muslaty2k(m): 6:25am On Nov 21, 2020
Interested WhatsApp 07060559403
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by jamiudarex(m): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Yes of course
How can I message you
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
jamiudarex:

How can I message you
09074191547. Contact me only if you are interested in starting right away
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by jamiudarex(m): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
FanOfMyself:

09074191547. Contact me only if you are interested in starting right away
Ok I will message you
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by ihec(m): 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
Can someone without a computer science background be exceptionally good in programming??. Cox am of Engineering(Metallurgical) but I have seen that the future is IT so I want to have a first hand knowledge of CS so I started learning the basics of python but I discovered that you can't escape that CS basic if you must do programming.
I just picture a scenario where I write codes to make the engines easier to work on
Wat do you suggest??

1 Like

Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
ihec:
Can someone without a computer science background be exceptionally good in programming??. Cox am of Engineering(Metallurgical) but I have seen that the future is IT so I want to have a first hand knowledge of CS so I started learning the basics of python but I discovered that you can't escape that CS basic if you must do programming.
I just picture a scenario where I write codes to make the engines easier to work on
Wat do you suggest??
Sorry for the late reply, it's very very possible
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
I no get lappy to practice.
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Bendusx:
I no get lappy to practice.
You can't really code without a PC

(1) (Reply)

Go For DNA Of You Kids Now- Read Pls / Am A Sexual Deviant Or Maybe Just Human. / Job Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.