Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .... (795 Views)

Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson / I Didn't Lie Or Try To Scam Anybody. See Proof. / How To Check The Expiry Date Of Your Gas Cylinder To Avoid Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: .... by RingRoadMafia: 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
SCAM!

This thief has digital footprint all over Facebook, dating back to 2015 with the same format.

Re: .... by RingRoadMafia: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
To show you how notorious this person is, once you search for "Isioma" on Facebook, top 3 search suggestions will pop out "Isioma Chibuikem" - meaning that there have been quite a lot of hits to that name: many people are searching for this individual!
Re: .... by RingRoadMafia: 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
On top of all this search attempts and longevity in the scam business, this individual has no Facebook account or existing Twitter account contrary to what he/she wrote on their profile
Re: .... by RingRoadMafia: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2021

4 Likes

Re: .... by RingRoadMafia: 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
Isioma010 please don't deactivate, I'm not done exposing you. angry grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: .... by RingRoadMafia: 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bro, I have found your pictures and a detailed assortment of all your different account numbers. I can assure you that the next time you return to Nairaland with this stupid scam of yours will be your last. It's like you weren't informed that this place is different, abi? Take your little scamming ass back to Facebook or you'll forever regret opening shop here. I won't warn you again.

3 Likes

Re: .... by RingRoadMafia: 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
I deliberately did not report this account because I want this thread to remain and be used against you if you're ever so stupid to return to this forum.
Re: .... by Klass99(f): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
Re: .... by RingRoadMafia: 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
You will explain how you obtain those different account numbers you use in scamming people.
Re: .... by RingRoadMafia: 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
Klass99:
@ RingRoadMafia,

What exactly is going on here? Have you been scammed by this person before on Facebook?

The original post and thread title has been deleted, so I can't even figure out what was initially written to make you so upset.

The individual behind the account is a notorious online scammer using different names and account numbers to scam people off of their money by cooking up a fake story of how she's a single mom and "how she needs to feed her only child" and how "her" husband died and left her with a son to cater for.

Using different names, different account numbers, different pictures. It's a very elaborate scam.

6 Likes

Re: .... by RingRoadMafia: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
This is the picture the thief usually uses on this account. The other accounts have different pictures and different names regardless of ethnicity and gender. All can be traced to the same individual.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by RingRoadMafia: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
RingRoadMafia:
This is the picture the thief usually uses on this account. The other accounts have different pictures and different names regardless of ethnicity and gender. All can be traced to the same individual.

@klass99

2 Likes

Re: .... by Klass99(f): 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: .... by Klass99(f): 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
Re: .... by RingRoadMafia: 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
Klass99:

Oh wow shocked, thanks for clarifying. Is the individual male or female in real life? I see a female moniker but saw you say bro somewhere.

The single mother line with a child to feed is a popular one, another guy by the name Israel something was busted on these streets with a similar story and if you see the way he kept mentiong God in his posts and even claimed to God who made me I am not lying.

It's one of the reasons I am extremely wary of people who God's name is not far from their lips and very plenty in their mouth.

Since "it" decided to go non-binary with "it's" identity, I have also decided to respect it's wishes to be addressed as both male and female grin. Lol, it's a full blown man with hairy balls, I have his photos. cheesy

People like this guy are the reason why it's very difficult to help people on the internet. You'll never know who's faking it and who's genuine. But regardless, before helping anyone, make sure you verify the information to be correct.

3 Likes

Re: .... by RingRoadMafia: 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
For references sake: here's the account number and mobile number of the said scammer. Both may most likely be a burner, but it's reference worthy:

15-02-87-97-96

SCAM!!
Re: .... by RingRoadMafia: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
Klass99:

Ghen ghen! grin

I have seen the picture. How are you people able to investigate and detect the lies/scam?

A magician never reveals his secrets smiley

1 Like

Re: .... by Klass99(f): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: .... by RingRoadMafia: 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
Klass99:

Lol grin, you are not nice at all. And they always fake their real gender.

Nice work and well done, you have just saved more people from falling victim.

Thanks dear. smiley

Here's more digital footprint:

Apparently, our good friend Isioma Chibuikem has another sub-story. In this one, it lost both it's parents cry

One of them even dates as far back as 2018. Something tells me that if I keep digging further, I will unearth more. I just need the scamming bastard to give me a reason to take this whole thing personal.

1 Like

Re: .... by RingRoadMafia: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
Isioma010 are you no longer "so much happy?" grin

Lol, you'll rue the day you came to Nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Family Really Overrated ? True Life Story / I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth!!!! Am I Normal? / I'm Stranded, Need Help With Any Job With Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.