Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? (52529 Views)

See How Yahoo Blogger Covers His Wealth With Blogging And Gives Out Cash / Which Month Do You Belong? / 7 Types Of Ladies In Nigeria, Which Do You Belong To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
cheesy
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Omotaday(m): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
Heineken:
Nawao.. I swear I'm in OMO category. Olorun o kin togbe sha. Everywhere just blank like tabula rasa...
Things go make sense. I sent a token to your account. Eat pepper soup and be happy bro.

1 Like

Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Hugo7(m): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
wealthy
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Henryfortune(m): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
grin
...how can you say someone with 900k is poor n.a....that rateing no balance at all reason am
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
HopeUzodinma:
If you are in the last position, quote me. Let me change your position.
20k for the first 20people.

Don't dm else straight disqualification.
bros abeg reason me. More blessings!
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by kevinexit(m): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
Omo.. I'm fucking broke oooo.. who have should help me oo. Depression is real.. I don't sleep at night....ooo

My last 12k was duped by someone I met online oo

See photo below..
If you know him tell him to send me back my money ooo

He goes by the name

AYOBAMI BADMUS..

See his phone number : 08161239279

Some body help me to call him.. pls tell him to send my money back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Lamasta(m): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
Make we just dey thank God grin
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
PotatoSalad:

If we have to throw random stats, less than 5% of the population has >50m in the bank.
That's about 10,000,000 people.
This is just random stats but could be less.
I personally think that it's less than 3% of the population.
Most Nigerians are just living by the grace of God and our naira has lost its value.

How true is this statistics though?

I will say a lot more have over 50 million looking at lifestyle's alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Desmondum: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
worldclass68:
I be pregnant �� �. grin..never even turn omo
This cracked me up badly, grin grin grin abeg wen u go born?

1 Like

Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by ThatFairGuy: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
Zombie like us are in wealthy category

Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Eddygre8(m): 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
Why did you exclude mine
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by shogsman(m): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Fear dey catch person sef to chose one category because of the .majority wey dey here
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Oracleforce: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
My level is not in that list. cheesy

Everything about you signifies lies....see a hustler dey claim levels...the you better cry out now so that people will send money into your bank account for survival....

Omo oniro.. Ole ashewo oshi
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Brandonx(m): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
PotatoSalad:

If we have to throw random stats, less than 5% of the population has >50m in the bank.
Most Nigerians are just living by the grace of God and our naira has lost its value.
That's not true , the thing is most Nigerians don't engage in proper financial management.
We spend money on things we don't need just to keep up with the joneses.
And again Nigeria is a fùcked up country where the price of things are so expensive.
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Badbishop15(m): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
God dey ooo...
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by starbuck(f): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
My category no dey dere

On behalf of the association of the urgent 2k
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Ogchase33: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
Me no get shishi
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Heineken(m): 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
Omotaday:
Things go make sense. I sent a token to your account. Eat pepper soup and be happy bro.
bro may God bless you.. Thank you sir
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Esji80(m): 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
omooooo
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
Oracleforce:

Everything about you signifies lies....see a hustler dey claim levels...the you better cry out now so that people will send money into your bank account for survival....

Omo oniro.. Ole ashewo oshi
Na wow for you o. I'm a hustler thank God you know that already.
You know that I'm ashowo because your.mother introduced me into it and I collected all her clients when one of her crazy customers got her pregnant and you happened to be the product of that goat. That's how you can sniff ashowo from afar.
Don't let frustration take the better part of you baby boy.
I'm not the one who out you in that horrible situation you are in right now.

1 Like

Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by damoceile: 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
Omo - 0.00
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by CzarChris(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Lol

Transiting in and out of omo and rich. No ask me how, just go with the flow.grin

Life and times of a risk taking businessman.grin

But in all God has been faithful.
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by COURVOISier(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
Super filthy rich & Wealthy grin

1 Like

Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Youngaboy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
[quote au
Why would you rate 100k to 900k as poor cat..
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Fearjah: 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
IamPlato:
Make I commot shame pick the last one...

We the broke association only have one thing to say to the others...

Vanity upon vanity. grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Anifoewoese007(m): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kahsamadupe
Las las I go survive shocked shocked
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by humilitypays(m): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Don't say that, I know a lot of Nigerians, I mean young guys below 40yrs who have more than 50million.

In fact, many Igbo traders in major markets all over Nigeria are worth more than 50million in stock alone, not to talk of their assets (houses and all that).

The poster is drunk, 50million is too small to be considered rich. Unless its based on his own poor rating anyway undecided
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Osyxcel(m): 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
Hmm. Kashamadupe. cheesy
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Oizee(f): 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
vickydevoka:
My level no de dere. Because I de owe, so I still de minus
lol, I can't laf

1 Like

Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
Tony142:
Lol, 80% of people on Nairaland are in the category "God dey o" Lol
God Sha dey grin
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Pentman: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
Is it naira or dollars?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Stop Editing Your Pics, What IF You Go Missing (photo ) / When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. / Bikini Wahala (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.