Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election (60744 Views)

Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting / Donald Trump: "The Lie Of The Year Is That Joe Biden Won!" / #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
yommen:

The America we know has always been great even before Trump. There more job loss under him however due to Corona virus. I hope his fans on Nairaland can now also concede defeat.

President trump remains the president come January

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by GreyLaw(m): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
With the law suits and recounts going on this is the current count. Update yourself and stop writing fake posts from fake news. And as you do that kindly update yourself on the constitution of the USA and find out how they choose their president. You will have to wait till December 14 and then January 20 to know the true president of the US.

Here is the current count:

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by kareemkamil(m): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
Where are the IPOB Mumu people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Adakintroy: 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
The day you call us shithole nation and Buhari lifeless man was the day you won my heart.

Fairwell my president. You shake them.
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by RedScorpion(f): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
Johnkay01:
I think the man is bipolar

He is a mad man
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by trutht828: 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
Olofin2:

But Igbo God said Trump will win. Is that not a stupid God?

When you see igbos, ask them if their god is stupid
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by planetx: 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
Notatribalist:
I don't understand how a sitting president can be crying of vote fraud against him,is like buhari claiming atiku used federal might against federal government when he is the president.I am not understanding o.
Because elections in America are conducted by the States and local counties, so the issue of federal might is not possible. Most of the rigging occurred in democrat run cities.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by FuckOsuPigs: 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
MsAllison:
i know you guys are protected by the mods but I'll keep quoting the mods for posterity sake

Cry baby grin
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Miracle2020: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
MsAllison:
i know you guys are protected by the mods but I'll keep quoting the mods for posterity sake
I don't reply women, pls look for your mates.
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by DarkJeddi(m): 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
Johnnyessence come and carry your President..
We from the Shithole Republic wish him a safe journey from the White House.. grin
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by bjtinz: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by DarkJeddi(m): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

President trump remains the president come January
Yes,till January 20 and then he will pack his baggage to Trump Towers.. grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by jamiudarex(m): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
imhotep:

Helinues will not like this.

Cc lzaa
You are looking for trouble grin
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
jamiudarex:

You are looking for trouble grin
He will soon report me to baba Trump grin

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by OJEEMAH(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
Such a bad loser. We have not forgotten the role Russia played in 2016. Karma is truly a bitch.
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Jdbrasco2: 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
Sensational write up
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
5thcolm:

Why? Because she is a woman and black?

Why would you say that about any human.

Have you seen devil before?
Mind your business please
Am not talking to you
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by lizdammy: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
His ego won't let him concede. Simple!
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by authority2006(m): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
Perfecttouch:
cheesy this picture dey make me grin
I come dey pity am..
He should let it go.. He has tasted power, he shouldn't be power greedy.
He made impact, reduced unemployment and made America great..
[s] Unlike the vegetables in our own government..
No achievement
No aim
No direction
No focus
No dream
They brought chaos
Lies, hardship, pain, trauma..
He no go better for una and una supporters. [/s] .

Lol, he made America a joke and laughing stock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Intelcorei7: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
TRUMPeters are now watching this thread as guests cheesy grin
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Intelcorei7: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
kareemkamil:
Where are the IPOB Mumu people

They are now watching the thread as guests

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Zeroenochone(m): 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
Technically he still hasn't accepted defeat with that statement
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by crownpriest: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
Those that enter through the twisted back door must surely leave through the Twitter window. Crownpriest has spoken.
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by 5thcolm(m): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
ZIINI:

Mind your business please
Am not talking to you

Haha... you put me in your business the moment you post anything on a public forum.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Seyzcham91(m): 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
me too! the man looks pitiful from the picture seriously but yet again he has to pack his load from white House, he has done more than enough damage to the country and to the world
Perfecttouch:
cheesy this picture dey make me grin
I come dey pity am..
He should let it go.. He has tasted power, he shouldn't be power greedy.
He made impact, reduced unemployment and made America great..
Unlike the vegetables in our own government..
No achievement
No aim
No direction
No focus
No dream
They brought chaos
Lies, hardship, pain, trauma..
He no go better for una and una supporters..
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kingzeez10:
Ishinweke àbí Isinweke what do you have to say now?

Have the court declared Joe Biden the winner?
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by jamiudarex(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
imhotep:

He will soon report me to baba Trump grin

Cc lzaa
Lol grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest / US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website / Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.