Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,464 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election (61333 Views)

Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting / Donald Trump: "The Lie Of The Year Is That Joe Biden Won!" / #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
haffaze777:
Fake news grin cheesy shocked
grin
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Kayharry(m): 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
Perfecttouch:
cheesy this picture dey make me grin
I come dey pity am..
He should let it go.. He has tasted power, he shouldn't be power greedy.
He made impact, reduced unemployment and made America great..
Unlike the vegetables in our own government..
No achievement
No aim
No direction
No focus
No dream
They brought chaos
Lies, hardship, pain, trauma..
He no go better for una and una supporters..

Amen
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by dotclean: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
He needs to go rest.

For professional cleaning services (promo till end of the year), check my signature.
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Johnnyessence(m): 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
Sarsaproko:

The dog is here.

Yes Buhari is a nepotist. He is also a dunce like you.
Seriously dude, you are so full of shít, the toilet’s jealous.

Now dumbo, read the topic of this thread and stop being confused. You this outrageously debauched moròn!
buharist with his cracked brain like his leader dementia buhari. Keep it up defending failed system you are into.
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Johnnyessence(m): 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
banmee:

I hope you realize America is not Nigeria. I hope you understand that this is not the first time America is conducting elections. And i so hope you understand that you cannot have an opinion on something you have never experienced in your entire life. Or have you ever experienced a free and fair election before? If the U.S elections were rigged, how come there is not one single proof of it. How come all cases brought up by trump lawyers have been thrown out by republican appointed judges.

1. Mail in ballots are lawfull in America.

2. Counting ballots weeks after elections are lawful in America.

Stop reading things that make you feel better and focus on facts. You life will be better for it.
mail-in ballot electoral system wasn't allowed throughout 8 years of Obama government. Why initiating it by the clueless leftists Democrat party. GOP already have enough evidence to prove that the election was rigged. Trump will be returned reelected
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by banmee(m): 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
Johnnyessence:
mail-in ballot electoral system wasn't allowed throughout 8 years of Obama government. Why initiating it by the clueless leftists Democrat party. GOP already have enough evidence to prove that the election was rigged. Trump will be returned reelected

OMG. For real? So you didn't read the part where I said not to comment on issues you have no idea about?
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Johnnyessence(m): 1:08am On Nov 16, 2020
banmee:

OMG. For real? So you didn't read the part where I said not to comment on issues you have no idea about?
stop displaying your ignorance here. mail-in ballot electoral system wasn't allowed throughout 8 years of Obama government.
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by banmee(m): 1:13am On Nov 16, 2020
Johnnyessence:
stop displaying your ignorance here. mail-in ballot electoral system wasn't allowed throughout 8 years of Obama government.

Jesus... seriously? Mail in ballots has been in existence since America's Civil War. Again, focus on Nigeria's corrupt electoral system that you are used to and stay away for what you do not understand.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by walteriyke: 1:35am On Nov 16, 2020
The clown is full of hate and lies some fools from Nigeria likes him cus dey have got no money to apply for us visa and got messed up at the embassy cus of trumps policy

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by pacespot(m): 1:47am On Nov 16, 2020
He didn't admit, I said the election was rigged, that wasn't admission.
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by ddeola: 2:46am On Nov 16, 2020
Life na turn by turn. sad sad sad sad
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by musajo1(m): 6:15am On Nov 16, 2020
The world will now be free of his maladministration and jibberish
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by lewentd(m): 6:57am On Nov 16, 2020
We give you more so that you can maintain your results longer and watch those years melt away. All it takes is a small dab every day, and you'll see why this breakthrough cream is the the anti aging face cream of choice for countless users. Use in the daytime or evening to help boost and lift dull or sagging skin! It is gentle enough for whole body care best retinol cream but strong enough to hydrate and nourish for hours! your skin's natural beauty with our silky, hydrating retinol cream: this all-in-one anti-aging powerhouse combats signs of aging, like wrinkles, fine lines, uneven skin tone & spots - even breakouts.
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by chris51(f): 7:32am On Nov 16, 2020
Perfecttouch:
cheesy this picture dey make me grin
I come dey pity am..
He should let it go.. He has tasted power, he shouldn't be power greedy.
He made impact, reduced unemployment and made America great..
Unlike the vegetables in our own government..
No achievement

No aim
No direction
No focus
No dream
They brought chaos
Lies, hardship, pain, trauma..
He no go better for una and una supporters..

Trump is simply afraid of court cases hanging on him. Even his family took him to court. Presidency Immunity has been protecting him.
Come January 20, 2021 @12 noon.
He seizes to be President and will face the music
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:37am On Nov 16, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Yes,till January 20 and then he will pack his baggage to Trump Towers.. grin

Bookmark our chat
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by chris51(f): 7:38am On Nov 16, 2020
Shortyy:
Trump admit? Lol that's not admission o. Trump is very stubborn. I wonder how next year will be in US. I hope hands over peacefully.

Nothing will happen in the US.
What is sure is that come January 20, 2021 @ 12 noon. Trump will no longer be the President and Biden will be sworn in
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by chris51(f): 7:38am On Nov 16, 2020
chris51:

Nothing will happen in the US.
What is sure is that come January 20, 2021 @ 12 noon. Trump will no longer be the President and Biden will be sworn in
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by DarkJeddi(m): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Bookmark our chat
LOL.. cheesy
Indeed I will remind you.. wink
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by DarkJeddi(m): 9:08am On Nov 16, 2020
Johnnyessence:
LOL.. grin
This Guy,still spewing your gibberish ignorance all over Trump's LOSS ..
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Okudiover(m): 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
Georgia's manual recount have turned out the same results as the automated. The applications by Trump's lawyers alleging electoral fraud in the same states were Biden won are being knocked out one by one as unsubstantiated fallacy. In some cases the judges had strong words for rebuke for Trump's legal representatives. I have seen and heard from a lot of people here in Nigeria who believe Trump won not because of any proof but that Trump said so and because they love Trump whatever his views are (outwardly) at least must be believed.

Trump has a long history of shouting 'foul' whenever things aren't going his way. In the 90s Trump's TV show did not win any emmys for three years in a row and he insisted that the networks were rigged against him. Trump University was sued for money laundering and racketeering and he said that the federal judge was biased in his judgement.

In 2016 during the republican primaries towards the US presidential campaign Mr. Trump lost the republican party primaries in Wisconsin and Iowa and he said the republican party was rigged against him. He ended up winning the party ticket and as he was reportedly trailing the Democratic party nominee Hilary Clinton on points, Trump once again reiterated rigging. When he defeated Hilary Clinton he backed down on the rigging allegation. When the 16 security agencies came with proof of Russian interference in the elections after he assumed presidency he sat on their report while claiming he doesn't believe it. Something that should be a cause of concern to national security regardless of a president's partisan disposition.

In all these allegations which have come to be the trademark of Trump in response to expected or actual unfavorable outcome in any ambition he undertakes be it political or business, Trump has never proven his claims conclusively.

It doesn't matter one's love, hate or apparent indifference of Trump, the saintly disposition or devilish perception one may have of Trump what an intelligent person should ask himself should be "Did Trump win or lose"? and "why should one believe him or not"?
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
Okudiover:
Georgia's manual recount have turned out the same results as the automated. The applications by Trump's lawyers alleging electoral fraud in the same states were Biden won are being knocked out one by one as unsubstantiated fallacy. In some cases the judges had strong words for rebuke for Trump's legal representatives. I have seen and heard from a lot of people here in Nigeria who believe Trump won not because of any proof but that Trump said so and because they love Trump whatever his views are (outwardly) at least must be believed.

Trump has a long history of shouting 'foul' whenever things aren't going his way. In the 90s Trump's TV show did not win any emmys for three years in a row and he insisted that the networks were rigged against him. Trump University was sued for money laundering and racketeering and he said that the federal judge was biased in his judgement.

In 2016 during the republican primaries towards the US presidential campaign Mr. Trump lost the republican party primaries in Wisconsin and Iowa and he said the republican party was rigged against him. He ended up winning the party ticket and as he was reportedly trailing the Democratic party nominee Hilary Clinton on points, Trump once again reiterated rigging. When he defeated Hilary Clinton he backed down on the rigging allegation. When the 16 security agencies came with proof of Russian interference in the elections after he assumed presidency he sat on their report while claiming he doesn't believe it. Something that should be a cause of concern to national security regardless of a president's partisan disposition.

In all these allegations which have come to be the trademark of Trump in response to expected or actual unfavorable outcome in any ambition he undertakes be it political or business, Trump has never proven his claims conclusively.

It doesn't matter one's love, hate or apparent indifference of Trump, the saintly disposition or devilish perception one may have of Trump what an intelligent person should ask himself should be "Did Trump win or lose"? and "why should one believe him or not"?
Biden 2020
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Cetacean419: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
Can't you all see its the Plan of the Reps to halt Certification of Results? Dems will always be dumb. I will be Laughing if the Dems are surprised about Delayed Certification. Push Certification. All these Covid Briefing, Pfizer meeting and creating cabinets will not make you win Electoral votes oo
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2021
Trump for president of Siberia
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Perfecttouch(m): 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
ohiMuk:
my father is VERY SICK

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Late Jerry Rawlings & 12 Things You Don't Know About Him / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel / Madagascar Minister, Serge Gelle 'Swims For 12 Hours' After Helicopter Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.