Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,212 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing (42642 Views)

Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat / Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) / War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Trump is a mad man. Only mad people voted for him angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Bkayyy: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Chai! iron man.
Trump is the real MVP

9 Likes

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by cococandy(f): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Hilarious
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Samostical:
This man may end up being arrested. Tell him to concede defeat or he may regret the pains he would hv to face
Arrested by who? Your father?

11 Likes

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by eki2000(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
This is serious!
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by 400billionman: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
angry
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by michoim(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Good one from Trump...

7 Likes

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by chipet67(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
That is why I asked you mods on nairaland to check up his follow up tweets...
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by MERCHANDISER: 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Johnsinia:
For crying out loud why will he concede to rigged election... never... If Biden is innocent and sure he truly won let him not be afraid of recount
MUMU cheesy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Stanzingerzy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
TRUMP. Is coming. Everybody blow your trumphets, pra ra ra, ra ra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Openbusiness: 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
Trump will leave the White House in 2025 cool, mark this post down grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by olatuns2017: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
Perfecttouch:
He be like say buhari na trump mentor

Atiku mentor and PDP come 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by slaypapa: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
Trump my man! Don't accept defeat, real niggars are never defeated.

5 Likes

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Brandonx(m): 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
Trump the agbero grin wailing like a market woman.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by leicestercamper: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
Trump must reclaim his mandate. Dems are just wasting their time thinking Trump is gonna buy their fake news

7 Likes

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by FashionCookie(f): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
So you don't want to step down or kini en so? Soro soke!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by lizdammy: 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
Haha
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Adakintroy: 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
My man to the core.

Even the ones in America and Nigeria here weh fence their house round with re enforced concret barb wires and electric wants open borders.

#psuedo moralist

2 Likes

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by 5thcolm(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
Like it matters if he concede or not.

Conceding is just a matter of courtesy which Trump doesn't have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by planetx: 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
Trump... We die here cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Eriokanmi: 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
Trump could be the first usa president to go to jail the way he behaves. America isn't anybody's family heritage

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Sonnobax15(m): 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
Trump just dey give ipob fake assurance and fake mind

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by jaxxy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
If democrats can go on accusing trump for 4 years on fake Russia enquiry/collusion despite winning fair and square especially with the enquiry having no impact on the election outcome I don’t see anything wrong with trump contesting the election results. It’s nothing new in America politics.

4 Likes

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Daneguakhi(m): 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
been scrolling since and looking for that Pastor that posts in Italics angry undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Jdbrasco2: 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
There were voter frauds all over the states. I never knew this happens in a 1st world country as well.

7 Likes

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by pickatyou2: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
Like I said earlier I think the battle is just about to start

4 Likes

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by greypencils: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
U.S was the world power and in one year, it crumbled into just another shit hole country thanks to the orange man

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Kwamecron(m): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
We move mentors.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by ajebuter(f): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
Donatus eh!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by PresidentJosh20(m): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
FFK, Nnamdi Kanu, Pastors, àti àwọn ọmọ Ísírẹ́lì tí ó ti sọnù sí Nigeria ló máa kó bá man olójú Jerry can yìí ó!

If you don't understand Yorùbá, pls pass...

Wicked man! grin.E se suru segbo sir. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals / Malia Obama Dances And Twerks at the Lollapalooza Concert (Video And Pics) / Niger Coup Leaders Appoint New Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.