Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,327 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing (42125 Views)

Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat / Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) / War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by udemzyudex(m): 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
bjtinz:

Reports, rumors, stories, conspiracy theories all pulled from the deep crevices of Trump's behind, which you guys keep parroting.

YET NOT A SINGLE FACT.

It's no surprise that Judges are tossing out the cases faster than he can type his usual ALL CAP bullshyte. grin

Or are Judges now part of the conspiracy??

Clowns. embarassed

All this clowns talking about judge tossing out cases, ask them which case was toss out they will start foaming in the mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by 5thcolm(m): 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
rontolo:

I’m tempted to feel sorry for your hungry ass in Nigeria. But on second thought ... no! You want dollar?

Wretched id10t

Bros, that's a low blow
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
Jackson105:
Says a loser.

American and the world has rejected you.

Those that had a rally for you in the East can make u the president of their country, when it materialise

But on a serious note this guy is not different from Nigeria politicians, he is making mockery of the democracy that gave him the platform.

Sore loser
You are very insensible and stupid for mentioning the east
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by rontolo(m): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
5thcolm:

Bros, that's a low blow
Today is Sunday I shouldn’t be insulting anyone. Anyone I’ve insulted today will get 5k restitution from my Nigeria account. Send account details for instant transfer.

Abuse may resume tomorrow as I can’t take nonsense reasoning.
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Revolva(m): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
Jackson105:
Says a loser.

Those that had a rally for you in the East can make u the president of their country, when it materialise

But on a serious note this guy is not different from Nigeria politicians, he is making mockery of the democracy that gave him the platform.

Sore loser

Shut up ..you are not an American leave the American man to decide and fight for his right

Trump is right no media had the right to decide and announce the president of USA

2 Likes

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
Bia si dia puo.
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by 5thcolm(m): 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
Openbusiness:
the same Donald Trump that was already a USD Billionaire before becoming President and never collected a single salary as US president but donates all his salary to charity, needs money for lawsuit? Kikikiki grin, you should try a career in comedy, u be real joker aswea grin grin grin

Bros, please educate yourself.

Election funding here don't work like it is in Naija o.

People donate to politicians here in the US not like naija that politicians spent their money for campaign.

This is Trump's website, he is begging people to donate money... if you love him, pls donate.
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Openbusiness: 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
5thcolm:

Bros, please educate yourself.

Election funding here don't work like it is in Naija o.

People donate to politicians here in the US not like naija that politicians spent their money for campaign.

This is Trump's website, he is begging people to donate money... if you love him, pls donate.
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
You obviously don't know how America election campaign donations work. He's not "begging" because he is poor or can't afford it. This is why he's begging asking for donations. This is why ALL OF THEM ask for donations.
https://www.fec.gov/help-candidates-and-committees/candidate-taking-receipts/contribution-limits/
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by bjtinz: 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
This whole episode just exposed certain people who should never be trusted nor taken seriously ever again.

They are pathologically duplicitous. Their hypocrisy is simply astounding.

They saw nothing wrong when the dictator in making announced himself winner WHILE THE F&&KING COUNT WAS STILL ONGOING!!

Is that not in itself akin to rigging??

One by one Judges are throwing away all the useless cases, yet these minions still hold on to the fake, largely disproved theories.. . (Yes, there were no watermarked ballot paper, and CIA is not conducting any drill, idiot.)

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by adenigga(m): 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
Odoctor:
In response to this thread,

https://www.nairaland.com/6257587/donald-trump-admits-joe-biden

Trump has rescinded. He was obviously quoted out of context by the media.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1327979630477922304?s=19

Just go & commit suicide, if you cannot accept defeat!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by bjtinz: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
Revolva:

Shut up ..you are not an American leave the American man to decide and fight for his right

Trump is right no media had the right to decide and announce the president of USA

You shut up.

What about when he prematurely announced himself winner? Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by udemzyudex(m): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
rontolo:

I’m tempted to feel sorry for your hungry ass in Nigeria. But on second thought ... no! You want dollar?

Wretched id10t

Like i said earlier you go dey alright, feel sorry yourself cos if care is not taken you will be deported back that's if you're even where you claim you are grin

This dolt thinks he is better than everyone here because he is not in naija, your stup1dity is legendary, I hope all your papers are complete grin

No wonder they don't want Trump to win cos they fear the next time they set their feet in naija they will never return back again grin

Illegal immigrant.
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Goke7: 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
Blackmoran:
can you imagine with what you just said now who look like an illiterate ... First of all I don't blame you cause of ignorance.... Fist of all AIT or channels or tvc don't decide a winner... That is why we have inec who conduct and pronounced winners in which your AIT and channels follows... But in American case CNN and fox news and social media have proclaim biden the next elected president, without the certification of the American electorate backing simply because election is not over, counting is still going on and legal court case is on session.... Stop listing to mainstream media they have an agenda.... In conclusion whether you are a trump or biden fan the election is not over.....

Is it not the same media that proclaim trump president 4 years ago. What has changed now? And why listening to Trump lies. The media simply reports votes being counted and not their own figure, ok? By this time 4 years ago, obama had already invited Trump to the white house so what's the big deal. The election is over dear, what remains are formalities, chikena
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by emmalexabl(m): 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
Bolustical:
It is a very difficult period for IPOB and the yeasternbulls.

Their candidates lost heavily.

GEJ lost, Atiku lost and now Trump their messiah grin

Just make sure these people don't support you if you want to win anything in life.

IPOB seems to be Yoloba Muslims nightmare.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
Openbusiness:
Yen yen yen, stop nagging like a pregnant woman and spreading fake news propaganda. There are campaign donations laws in America and you can't exceed certain amounts individually, OTHERWISE Billionaires like Trump who can singlehandedly fund their own campaign will use their money to have undue advantage in the political arena and Billionaires will be "buying" the US Presidency.

So there are campaign donation laws that keep the political landscape a level playing field for everyone, and you can be jailed for breaking it. That's the only reason why Billionaires like Trump still need to raise funds from the public. The CONSTITUTION of America was written by political geniuses and the US Congress, unlike in Nigeria, is not a retirement home for crooks and thieves that are just there for decoration and stealing. The US Congress functions for the preservation of the Republic, and they actually make very proactive intelligent laws for the benefit and progress of their country.

EDUCATE YOURSELF
https://www.fec.gov/help-candidates-and-committees/candidate-taking-receipts/contribution-limits/

What the F are spitting about...all you wrote does not change the fact that those that donate to him for this false cause will end up wasting their money...
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by 5thcolm(m): 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Openbusiness:
You obviously don't know how America election campaign donations work. He's not "begging" because he is poor or can't afford it. This is why he's begging asking for donations. This is why ALL OF THEM ask for donations.

I never said Trump is poor o. I only commented on the fact that you said he is not asking people to contribute.

You are the one that needs to educate yourself on US election campaign laws.

Fact is, Trump does not need to ask people to contribute. No law stops him from using his money with no limit for campaign or fund election lawsuits so far he reports it.

Bloomberg used hundreds of millions of his money to fund his campaign because he really has it.

Trump is simply not that rich to risk hundreds of millions of his money on his own campaign.

Pls check out info on candidates using personal money on their campaign
https://www.fec.gov/help-candidates-and-committees/candidate-taking-receipts/using-personal-funds-candidate/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Monaco2(m): 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
tiswell:
seat

Thanks
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Ifakorinmi(m): 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
������

What’s more funny to me is the fact that this guy is the president of the most powerful nation in the world.

When Kamala Harris said “we can do better than this” she was right on the money.

That 72 million Americans still voted for this guy is baffling to be honest!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by 5thcolm(m): 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Blackmoran:
my guy explain to me I will understand we are Nigerians here whether trump wins or biden wins will not affect us infact I. don't think they know we exist.. But am just observing what Is going on around.....make American palava no cost problem between me and my unknown brother

Bros, no vex.. it's just that most of what you wrote is totally wrong.

Georgia recount wasn't because of Trump's complain. It's because of Georgia election law that triggers automatic recount for when the winner is not leading by over 0.5%. As we all know, biden won there with 0.3%, so that triggers automatic recount.

Trumps lawyers already withdraw Arizona lawsuits and no Arizona recount

The CIA does not declare election so i don't even know where you got that from.

You really come across as a good guy.
I am sorry if my last comment sound harsh, it's just a bit frustrating having to explain things that is readily online for people to research and know the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by rontolo(m): 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
udemzyudex:

Like i said earlier you go dey alright, feel sorry yourself cos if care is not taken you will be deported back that's if you're even where you claim you are grin

This dolt thinks he is better than everyone here because he is not in naija, your stup1dity is legendary, I hope all your papers are complete grin

No wonder they don't want Trump to win cos they fear the next time they set their feet in naija they will never return back again grin

Illegal immigrant.
Not everyone else just you. I’m better than you.

Nope. I’m not illegal. Citizen x. Over 14 years and counting in this beautiful country Trump tried to destroy in one tenure. Two masters degrees from top schools and 6 figure++ Salary. You go figure!

So this is why it’s annoying hearing airheads sit in Nigeria praising the narcissist Trump. 90% of black folks here voted the id1ot out. We feel the pain of a seriously divided country under the big f00l. We see him defend and encourage extreme right-wing, white suprematist fringe groups. We see him destroy western Alliances that have stood for generations. There isn’t a Western leader alive today that don’t want him gone.

Now back to you. I demand you elevate your thinking to engage with me. Our IQs don’t equate. Sorry. Olodo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by OgaTheTop2: 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
omenka:
Poor Trump.

Smh.

Dude been acting like a delinquent teenager. Little wonder he found it worthwhile openly picking a fight with a seventeen years old little girl, Greta Thunberg.

He's gone down and is hell bent on dragging America down with him. I can imagine how happy China and Russia would be seeing what is happening in the US.
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by blowjohn(m): 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
But why are nigerians like this?
Why the hate for this man?
I mean, u guys have not been able to vote any credible candidate from grassroots to presidency since independence.
But u have the fish brain to point out joe Biden as a better candidate.
Is that not crazy?
From senators , to house of representatives to governors to presidents all of u talking trash about trump have made the wrong votes all ur lives but here u are this commenting on american politics!
Wetin una sabi?
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by 5thcolm(m): 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
rontolo:

Today is Sunday I shouldn’t be insulting anyone. Anyone I’ve insulted today will get 5k restitution from my Nigeria account. Send account details for instant transfer.

Abuse may resume tomorrow as I can’t take nonsense reasoning.

Haha.... bros.....

5k USD? If not, keep it

You don't even know who you are talking too.

Who still give out 5k naira in this time and age. Money for what?
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by sayisayi(m): 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
Bolustical:
It is a very difficult period for IPOB and the yeasternbulls.

Their candidates lost heavily.

GEJ lost, Atiku lost and now Trump their messiah grin

Just make sure these people don't support you if you want to win anything in life.

They supported your Mama when she was inseminated. Looks like they lost then too.
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Openbusiness: 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
5thcolm:

I never said Trump is poor o. I only commented on the fact that you said he is not asking people to contribute.

You are the one that needs to educate yourself on US election campaign laws.

Fact is, Trump does not need to ask people to contribute. No law stops him from using his money with no limit for campaign or fund election lawsuits so far he reports it.

Bloomberg used hundreds of millions of his money to fund his campaign because he really has it.

Trump is simply not that rich to risk hundreds of millions of his money on his own campaign.

Pls check out info on candidates using personal money on their campaign
https://www.fec.gov/help-candidates-and-committees/candidate-taking-receipts/using-personal-funds-candidate/
u be learner? Don't you know personal campaign funding of that magnitude attracts IRS scrutiny and puts you under the spotlight? And ask anyone based in America, one of the worst nightmares you could have is the IRS coming after you, and especially when it's politics, things can get messy becauae any error can ruin your campaign, especially if there's polarization like during the time of Obama who used the IRS to witchhunt, frustrate and bully Conservatives donors to silence. In 2016 elections, didn't you hear Trump saying he was going to spend $100m of his personal money to support his campaign? Didn't they open his file afterwards and start digging into his tax records and for years they tried to bully him about it? Bloomberg spending that amount was easy, number 1 he's a Billionaire dummie that spent over a billion USD because he thought he could buy his way to the Presidency and still lost woefully, and number 2 he's part of the Democrat Establishment.
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Tulsaguy: 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
Trump hope it won't end you in Guantanamo bay.....
Trumpeters hope it won't end in premiums tears.
I don't like Biden too... All of em are fucking racists.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
Jackson105:
Says a loser.

Sore loser
what do you know about US politics? USA is not a democracy, they're a constitutional Republic. There's zero unconstitutional thing in what he's doing. Every candidate has rights to litigate any election results if they are not convinced. By the way Biden hasn't won a single state yet. None of the results has been certified. What people are sweating about is being the projected winner. Biden is on track to win but hasn't been elected. The electoral college vote will take place on December 14. That's where presidents are elected. This year's vote will most likely be shifted due to all the litigations
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by tolfa(m): 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
We can also have a look at how Washington the capital of US looks like here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9toczA2oujQ
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by tundess: 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
Meanwhile 16 Asian countries just signed the RCEP to form the biggest trade block in the world with 30% of global GDP and 30% of the world's population. The US and EU are excluded. The idea was an ASEAN idea not China's b4 ppl start asking, but China decided it was in its interests to join as a counter to Obama's strategy of economic strangulation via the TPP.
Also, without the US, Asian countries of ASEAN have signed the non-US CTPP since one of Trump's first acts was to withdraw from the TPP without offering an alternative.
MAGA- make Asia great again.
These 16 countries have basically coupled their economies to China (potentially) without a single currency or flag or even a parliament. Take note EU.
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Golan007: 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
rontolo:

Not everyone else just you. I’m better than you.

Nope. I’m not illegal. Citizen x. Over 14 years and counting in this beautiful country Trump tried to destroy in one tenure. Two masters degrees from top schools and 6 figure++ Salary. You go figure!

So this is why it’s annoying hearing airheads sit in Nigeria praising the narcissist Trump. 90% of black folks here voted the id1ot out. We feel the pain of a seriously divided country under the big f00l. We see him defend and encourage extreme right-wing, white suprematist fringe groups. We see him destroy western Alliances that have stood for generations. There isn’t a Western leader alive today that don’t want him gone.

Now back to you. I demand you elevate your thinking to engage with me. Our IQs don’t equate. Sorry. Olodo

That guy would soon start telling you he has more money than you.

Just watch.
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by OgaTheTop2: 11:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Bye to POTUS or bye to Trump?

Lol... my bro, are you sure you know the meaning of POTUS? grin
Yes, he does. cheesy
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by OgaTheTop2: 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
Useless Trump cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order / Herbert Were Beheads His Brother So As To Join Illuminati / Niger Coup Leaders Appoint New Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.