Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing (42058 Views)

Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat / Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) / War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by tope777(m): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
justli:

In your frickin mind...70 million legit vote cannot be a sign of rejection...when this all settles we will know who wins. MSM don't decide winner, the electoral college does. Certification can only come happen when all counting are dully certified...the Gop controls majority in these state's legislative arm, and at worse, supreme Court might have to decide the election.

Hope you remember now that today is 20th January 2021 and Joe Biden is the President ,or are you still waiting for Supreme Court or GOP.. grin grin

Ok.
Let me teaches you how electoral college work.
Presently Biden has 306 while Trump at 232.
If it remain so, this means that Biden/Democrat will chose 306 elector ,while Trump/Republican will chose 232 elector to determine the final outcome early December.
With the above ,are you telling me Beden/Democrat elector will now change their mind and vote for Trump/Republican grin grin.. ??
Please this game is over lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by rontolo(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
Johnsinia:
For crying out loud why will he concede to rigged election... never... If Biden is innocent and sure he truly won let him not be afraid of recount

And Biden told you he’s afraid of recount? Or Trump says recount is staged too.

To grump the despot l, whatever doesn’t go in his favour is rigged. What a fool!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by udemzyudex(m): 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
berbs:
Ogbeni, concede already jawe. You didn't do your homework well and you failed. Bye to POTUS. angry

Oga why you dey carry am for head, you be American citizen abi you wan japa too?
Baba say election was not free and fair is it now a crime to seek redress?

If Dems won it then there should be nothing to be afraid of, allow them to handle their thing, everyone no fit be Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by 2nattie(m): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
Blackmoran:
This moronic idea that trump should consider defeat is stupid.... First of all do people know that counting is still going on? Do people know
That some swing state that trump is legally challenging as been won and the court are investigating hence the recount by hands... Do people know that in regard of the media declaring biden the winner trump still have two more month stay in office which is middle of January?.... In conclusion this election is still on , don't be manipulated by the mainstream media that are making it look like biden as won... Not until the American electorate certify canfidate... That word president elect is a dream......

And you go school o. Please go back to all the school you ever attended and ask for all the school fees you paid. Do you know what it ne ana to call an elections? Vote counts after an elections has been called will not change the results. Also states where hand recount have ordered have already declared the winner
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by WoundedLamb: 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
berbs:
Ogbeni, concede already jawe. You didn't do your homework well and you failed. Bye to POTUS. angry

Bye to POTUS or bye to Trump?

Lol... my bro, are you sure you know the meaning of POTUS? grin

1 Like

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by justli: 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Chizysean:
Guys don't be fooled by the media. Ensure you are well educated to understand whom the media is loyal to.

Did you see the rally for Trump? Did you see Antifa attacking peaceful protesters?

You are here attacking men and women who know their right and stand for their nation while your own country is in a mess.

An open fire at the lekki toll gate and you all fade away and never show up. You are here running your mouth. You should learn from them and not be fast to judge.

Don't mind clowns up here masturbating over every mention of Trump.
These people are fighting for their right to fair voting system in the face of an obvious irregularities against the media pushing thier narratives down people's throat, and clowns who can't demand for steady electricity from their govt, clowns who only think with their stomach, clowns that think of nothing but Visa, want to educate them on their right

2 Likes

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Trump! Trump!! Trump!!! Stay one place so that thunder will be able to locate you. Stop confusing the thunder abeg.
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by jrusky(m): 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ok nah the weed wey you smoke go soon clear from your eyes.
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Openbusiness: 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
ivolt:

Have you sent money to Trump campaign yet? He need it to file more lawsuit grin
the same Donald Trump that was already a USD Billionaire before becoming President and never collected a single salary as US president but donates all his salary to charity, needs money for lawsuit? Kikikiki grin, you should try a career in comedy, u be real joker aswea grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Pascal181: 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
I know those terrorists and their sympathisers are one behind the rigging of the election.
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Nmezor(f): 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
DT has Naija blood, its pretty obvious

1 Like

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by IpobAntidote: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
[s]
Openbusiness:
It's a shame to see how many of you guys lack CRITICAL REASONING. Do you think it is by accident or coincidence that the US Authorities HAVE NOT RECOGNIZED Biden as President-elect? It is only Fake News media and ignorant Leftists that are calling him President-elect. Even Biden is already wailing that the US Government has not recognized him. And he will never be recognized grin. Una go cry tire grin
https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/15/us-election-biden-cries-out-over-denial-of-access-to-fund-security-briefing/
[/s]

Mumu, which US AUTHORITIES? Hey dummy, I have more than likely been voting in US general elections before you were born going by your very shallow, infantile and empty reasoning.

Unless your lying SOB dear leader TRAMP can get PA, AZ, MI and GA to claim that he won those States after a recount or through some magic, come January 21th 2021, your demi God FRAUD TRAMP will no longer be recognized as the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.
Only delusion IPIG retards will still be wailing and crying while the rest of America moves on.

Obviously you have no idea how the US systems works. I beg go to bed and return the phone back to ya mama.

Good night kid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
Johnsinia:
For crying out loud why will he concede to rigged election... never... If Biden is innocent and sure he truly won let him not be afraid of recount

Recount only happens close elections like its been done in Georgia and emmm...he is still winning as at 5 mins ago

1 Like

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by udemzyudex(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
rontolo:

And Biden told you he’s afraid of recount? Or Trump says recount is staged too.

To grump the despot l, whatever doesn’t go in his favour is rigged. What a fool!!

Fool? All this illegal immigrant they denied visa will just be ranting anyhow on nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Jackson105: 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
justli:

In your frickin mind...70 million legit vote cannot be a sign of rejection...when this all settles we will know who wins. MSM don't decide winner, the electoral college does. Certification can only come happen when all counting are dully certified...the Gop controls majority in these state's legislative arm, and at worse, supreme Court might have to decide the election.

It has happened before in Al Gore vs Bush, it will happen again.
If you think this is over because the MSM said it is, think again.
The evidence for fraud is massive and cannot be swept under the carpet ... Trump is born for moments like these

Keep up the delusion, Jan 20 is 2 months away
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by 2nattie(m): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
justli:

It has happened before in Al Gore vs Bush, it will happen again.
If you think this is over because the MSM said it is, think again.
The evidence for fraud is massive and cannot be swept under the carpet ... Trump is born for moments like these

Please name or mention one of such evidence of fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Golan007: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
Openbusiness:
It's a shame to see how many of you guys lack CRITICAL REASONING. Do you think it is by accident or coincidence that the US Authorities HAVE NOT RECOGNIZED Biden as President-elect? It is only Fake News media and ignorant Leftists that are calling him President-elect. Even Biden is already wailing that the US Government has not recognized him. And he will never be recognized grin. Una go cry tire grin
https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/15/us-election-biden-cries-out-over-denial-of-access-to-fund-security-briefing/

Let's bet, on January 20, 2021 your tone would change or you would avoid Nairaland completely.
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kingzeez10 hope you're following Trump directly?
Don't let CNN and other main stream media to deceive you.
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Maximus85(m): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
Odoctor:
In response to this thread,

https://www.nairaland.com/6257587/donald-trump-admits-joe-biden

Trump has rescinded. He was obviously quoted out of context by the media.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1327979630477922304?s=19

The question is, why would dey rig the election in Biden's favor? They don't want you to serve them anymore. It's not by force. If they don't want you, get out. Shey you want to help them and they are rejected your help, why fight?
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Blackmoran(m): 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
backbone503:

Won in which state's courts? Trump's frivolous cases are been thrown out for want of evidence. And in a bid to protect their integrity, his lawyers are withdrawing from his case and others are admitting not having strong evidence to back their claims.
guy I don't blame you ... You been miss inform.... In Georgia and Arizona the court has given a hand to hand recount.. In Pennsylvania there are investigating domocrate mayor denying Republican assess to monitor mailbox counting... In Michigan during this week you will find out how walking dead is in reality.... That is just a tip of the iceberg.... The american CIA confidently pronounced trump as the next president. Meaning he knows what we don't know and the mainstream media are trying to hide and cover up cause for there passionately hate of trump....... In conclusion Democrats should defend there victory if they have no skeleton in there cupboard....

2 Likes

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by rolams(m): 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Odoctor:
In response to this thread,

https://www.nairaland.com/6257587/donald-trump-admits-joe-biden

Trump has rescinded. He was obviously quoted out of context by the media.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1327979630477922304?s=19

This takes him nowhere!
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
Openbusiness:
the same Donald Trump that was already a USD Billionaire before becoming President and never collected a single salary as US president but donates all his salary to charity, needs money for lawsuit? Kikikiki grin, you should try a career in comedy, u be real joker aswea grin grin grin

Never collects his salary but charges the us govt X10 when his properties are used whenever he goes to his own properties...I thought being from that part where you glorify dishonesty you would recognize a scam when its presented to you

Also..Trump is asking for donations and anything 5k and under is split into 2...60% to help trump pay off his campaign debt..40% for some other BS.....nothing in there says its for election cases which is the reason he is soliciting for contributions

1 Like

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Openbusiness: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
IpobAntidote:
[s][/s]

Mumu, which US AUTHORITIES? Hey dummy, I have more than likely been voting in US general elections before you were born going by your very shallow, infantile and empty reasoning.

Unless your lying SOB dear leader TRAMP can get PA, AZ, MI and GA to claim that he won those States after a recount or through some magic, come January 21th 2021, your demi God FRAUD TRAMP will no longer be recognized as the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.
Only delusion IPIG retards will still be wailing and crying while the rest of America moves on.

Obviously you have no idea how the US systems works. I beg go to bed and return the phone back to ya mama.

Good night kid.
Abeg SORO SOKE may i hear u well. Dis ur wailing is too loud na grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by berbs: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Bye to POTUS or bye to Trump?

Lol... my bro, are you sure you know the meaning of POTUS? grin

Bye to President Trump nah. He'll become ex Presido by next year nah.
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Jonathan39: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
I concede nothing grin grin grin mad oo
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
Blackmoran:
guy I don't blame you ... You been miss inform.... In Georgia and Arizona the court has given a hand to hand recount.. In Pennsylvania there are investigating domocrate mayor denying Republican assess to monitor mailbox counting... In Michigan during this week you will find out how walking dead is in reality.... That is just a tip of the iceberg.... The american CIA confidently pronounced trump as the next president. Meaning he knows what we don't know and the mainstream media are trying to hide and cover up cause for there passionately hate of trump....... In conclusion Democrats should defend there victory if they have no skeleton in there cupboard....

Where in Arizona you bloody liar.....thats how you all go about lying..these trump lovers will die in denial

Georgia only warranted a recount cos of how close it is not cos of trump...Arizona has struck out his cases likewise PA and a couple of other states

Keep living in alternate reality while your mates move on

Dummy

2 Likes

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by justli: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
tope777:

Ok.
Let me teaches you how electoral college work.
Presently Biden has 306 while Trump at 232.
If it remain so, this means that Biden/Democrat will chose 306 elector ,while Trump/Republican will chose 232 elector to determine the final outcome early December.
With the above ,are you telling me Beden/Democrat elector will now change their mind and vote for Trump/Republican grin grin.. ??
Please this game is over lipsrsealed

Let me also educate you:
The speaker of Pennsylvania state assembly, a GOP, today has said no certification of electoral college until all allegations are cleared in court. The unfolding events will interest you ... Patience is all you need

2 Likes

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Mekenz(m): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
The guy should keep quiet already, he is no longer talking like a potus, he has lost focus, now throwing tantrums like a little brat.

There are somethings that a person of his calibre shouldn't be saying to the public.
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by udemzyudex(m): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
Blackmoran:
This moronic idea that trump should consider defeat is stupid.... First of all do people know that counting is still going on? Do people know
That some swing state that trump is legally challenging as been won and the court are investigating hence the recount by hands... Do people know that in regard of the media declaring biden the winner trump still have two more month stay in office which is middle of January?.... In conclusion this election is still on , don't be manipulated by the mainstream media that are making it look like biden as won... Not until the American electorate certify canfidate... That word president elect is a dream......

Tell those ranting on nairaland here, most of them are already saving money hoping if Biden wins he will allow them free entry into America.

3 Likes

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by unitysheart(m): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
Johnsinia:

For election to be recounted in the US, certain conditions must be met. Unfortunately, those conditions are only met in Georgia. The percentage margin between the two is small. That's the only major criteria why there'll need to be a recount in Georgia.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by berbs: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
udemzyudex:

Oga why you dey carry am for head, you be American citizen abi you wan japa too?
Baba say election was not free and fair is it now a crime to seek redress?

If Dems won it then there should be nothing to be afraid of, allow them to handle their thing, everyone no fit be Jonathan.

The gap is freaking much. After seeking whatever redress he wants to seek in court or wherever, he should just hand over because kole work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Countries With Highest Number Of Public Holidays / Niger Coup Leaders Appoint New Governors / Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.