Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing (42134 Views)

Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat / Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) / War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Openbusiness: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
Golan007:

Let's bet, on January 20, 2021 your tone would change or you would avoid Nairaland completely.
The Democrats can't do that kind of slick extreme voter fraud in America and think they will get away with it when you have an Alpha male fighter like Trump as President. Never gon happen. This is the United States of America, not the Banana Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by udemzyudex(m): 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
milehigh06:

Where in Arizona you bloody liar.....thats how you all go about lying..these trump lovers will die in denial

Georgia only warranted a recount cos of how close it is not cos of trump...Arizona has struck out his cases likewise PA and a couple of other states

Keep living in alternate reality while your mates move on

Dummy

You're the dummy here man, wake up.
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by udemzyudex(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
berbs:

The gap is freaking much. After seeking whatever redress he wants to seek in court or wherever, he should just hand over because kole work.

Where you dey rush to naa? Your world wan end soon?

Relax and watch as things unfold.

2 Likes

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by 2nattie(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
Blackmoran:
guy I don't blame you ... You been miss inform.... In Georgia and Arizona the court has given a hand to hand recount.. In Pennsylvania there are investigating domocrate mayor denying Republican assess to monitor mailbox counting... In Michigan during this week you will find out how walking dead is in reality.... That is just a tip of the iceberg.... The american CIA confidently pronounced trump as the next president. Meaning he knows what we don't know and the mainstream media are trying to hide and cover up cause for there passionately hate of trump....... In conclusion Democrats should defend there victory if they have no skeleton in there cupboard....

Oga Linus. I dey greet o. Mind you it is the same CIA/Military that will throw him out by Jan 2021 if he remains adamant. Please share the link to where the CIA pronounced him president. US is not naija o
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by WoundedLamb: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
berbs:

Bye to President Trump nah. He'll become ex Presido by next year nah.

True.

You said bye to POTUS (President Of The United States) and I was wondering if Trump would go with the office. Lol.
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Papadoh(m): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
Jackson105:
Says a loser.

American and the world has rejected you.

Those that had a rally for you in the East can make u the president of their country, when it materialise

But on a serious note this guy is not different from Nigeria politicians, he is making mockery of the democracy that gave him the platform.

Sore loser
Man, shut the Bleep up. It's quite obvious you don't actually know what you're talking about.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by justli: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
2nattie:

Please name or mention one of such evidence of fraud

There are reports of software glitches,
Reports of GOP representatives blocked from observing the counting
Reports of some states bringing in ballots when counting already began contrary to states constitutional legislation

Hundreds of signed affidavits from federal workers ready to testify ...

Just because the MSM said no evidence doesn't mean there isn't.
Starting from next week, hearing will be opened to some of these witnesses to come forth with their story in Pennsylvania according to the speaker of house

2 Likes

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Blackmoran(m): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
2nattie:

And you go school o. Please go back to all the school you ever attended and ask for all the school fees you paid. Do you know what it ne ana to call an elections? Vote counts after an elections has been called will not change the results. Also states where hand recount have ordered have already declared the winner
can you imagine with what you just said now who look like an illiterate ... First of all I don't blame you cause of ignorance.... Fist of all AIT or channels or tvc don't decide a winner... That is why we have inec who conduct and pronounced winners in which your AIT and channels follows... But in American case CNN and fox news and social media have proclaim biden the next elected president, without the certification of the American electorate backing simply because election is not over, counting is still going on and legal court case is on session.... Stop listing to mainstream media they have an agenda.... In conclusion whether you are a trump or biden fan the election is not over.....

3 Likes

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by justli: 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
Jackson105:

Keep up the delusion, Jan 20 is 2 months away

You wish...

1 Like

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by 5thcolm(m): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
jaxxy:

And who decides what’s flimsy reasons according to u? Democrats who said he concede by force? Let the necessary process to contest it be followed. He has the right and shudnt be denied.

If democrats lost I’m sure they wud do worse. grin we know how they protested and did all manner of rubbish. So nobody is undermining any process. We shud verify everything/process properly.

The judges he appointed and judges in swing states run by republicans are the ones tossing out the cases because of the fake/flimsy excuses or evidence he and his lawyers are presenting to the court.

Like i have said before, no one cares if he concede or not. Trump that we know will never concede cause to him and his victims, he is the best thing to happen since the beginning of time...lol

1 Like

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
[quote author=Odoctor post=96074845]In response to this thread,

https://www.nairaland.com/6257587/donald-trump-admits-joe-biden

Trump has rescinded. He was obviously quoted out of context by the media.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1327979630477922304?s=19[/quote
Donald Trump will win and we the Christian conservatives will overcome and triumph over darkness of the radical leftist, the tech giants,the main(fake) stream media, DemonCRATS,Abortionists,progressives,Liberal apologist we have strong cases to prove in the court's

1 Like

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by luminouz(m): 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
Olofin2:

Bros, is that what you want to eat tonight with zobo? Your girl will disown you. I talk my own o.

Na she cook am naaaa grin
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by luminouz(m): 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
nedekid:

For real? shocked

Coman chop grin
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by berbs: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
WoundedLamb:

True.

You said bye to POTUS (President Of The United States) and I was wondering if Trump would go with the office. Lol.

Oh, right. Was just hailing the Mr. Oga. He didn't win, so he should let go. I know Pelosi will be freaking happy. Obama is going to have a Bleep of his life with his favorite, I guess. Anyways, let them do the handing over fast, people are waiting on the queue to enter US.
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by 5thcolm(m): 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
Blackmoran:
guy I don't blame you ... You been miss inform.... In Georgia and Arizona the court has given a hand to hand recount.. In Pennsylvania there are investigating domocrate mayor denying Republican assess to monitor mailbox counting... In Michigan during this week you will find out how walking dead is in reality.... That is just a tip of the iceberg.... The american CIA confidently pronounced trump as the next president. Meaning he knows what we don't know and the mainstream media are trying to hide and cover up cause for there passionately hate of trump....... In conclusion Democrats should defend there victory if they have no skeleton in there cupboard....

No comment... you will never get it.
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by rontolo(m): 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
udemzyudex:

Fool? All this illegal immigrant they denied visa will just be ranting anyhow on nairaland grin
Lol! Lol! id10t. I voted! ‘We got rid’ of the racist buff00n. Let me know when you’ve withdrawn your head from Trumps backside. Get some fresh air!

1 Like

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
5thcolm:

The judges he appointed and judges in swing states run by republicans are the ones tossing out the cases because of the fake/flimsy excuses or evidence he and his lawyers are presenting to the court.

Like i have said before, no one cares if he concede or not. Trump that we know will never concede cause to him and his victims, he is the best thing to happen since the beginning of time...lol

Victims sounds ridiculous for sm1 who worked hard for Americans bt democrats tried their best to tarnish his image. Trump is definitely a victim.

They didn’t succeed and if not for handling of the pandemic Trump wud be winning again fair and square bt democrats must use every opportunity to spoil Trumps image and exaggerate everything he does in a negative way. Now they want cooperation.

2 Likes

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by bjtinz: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
justli:

There are reports of software glitches,
Reports of GOP representatives blocked from observing the counting
Reports of some states bringing in ballots when counting already began contrary to states constitutional legislation

Hundreds of signed affidavits from federal workers ready to testify ...

Just because the MSM said no evidence doesn't mean there isn't.
Starting from next week, hearing will be opened to some of these witnesses to come forth with their story in Pennsylvania according to the speaker of house

Reports, rumors, stories, conspiracy theories all pulled from the deep crevices of Trump's behind, which you guys keep parroting.

YET NOT A SINGLE FACT.

It's no surprise that Judges are tossing out the cases faster than he can type his usual ALL CAP bullshyte. grin

Or are Judges now part of the conspiracy??

Clowns. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Cetacean419: 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
All these Shenanigans is going to end come December. The truth is that Americans are voting for their Electors not directly for the President. If the results are not certified it is seen that the Electors aren't ready and immediately rejected. There are 538 Electors of which either of them must gain 270 Electoral votes or more. There are only two states whose Electoral votes go to the Popular votes. There are also districts.
Trump aim is to cast doubt that the Election is not fair. If the votes are not certified like in Pennsylvania and Georgia, 35 votes are thrown to the wind.
This is unlikely to happen since states are already certifying counties. Days are growing close and things can change drastically like Courts halting counting but it is vague.
Another thing that can come into play is if Trump can get votes from opposition which is unlikely to happen. His best bet is if these Electors decide to cast no vote of confidence and exempt themselves.
The Electoral votes was created because of any doubt on how unfair the Election might be.
Using Popular votes is just an advantage to win ELECTORS not PRESIDENT.
The Worst Scenario that Can happen is if there is a tie then We would have a very funny Presidency.
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
tosyne2much:
Looks like a drama is going to happen in the US soon
grin
tosyne2much:
Looks like a drama is going to happen in the US soon
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Openbusiness: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
milehigh06:

Never collects his salary but charges the us govt X10 when his properties are used whenever he goes to his own properties...I thought being from that part where you glorify dishonesty you would recognize a scam when its presented to you

Also..Trump is asking for donations and anything 5k and under is split into 2...60% to help trump pay off his campaign debt..40% for some other BS.....nothing in there says its for election cases which is the reason he is soliciting for contributions
Yen yen yen, stop nagging like a pregnant woman and spreading fake news propaganda. There are campaign donations laws in America and you can't exceed certain amounts individually, OTHERWISE Billionaires like Trump who can singlehandedly fund their own campaign will use their money to have undue advantage in the political arena and Billionaires will be "buying" the US Presidency.

So there are campaign donation laws that keep the political landscape a level playing field for everyone, and you can be jailed for breaking it. That's the only reason why Billionaires like Trump still need to raise funds from the public. The CONSTITUTION of America was written by political geniuses and the US Congress, unlike in Nigeria, is not a retirement home for crooks and thieves that are just there for decoration and stealing. The US Congress functions for the preservation of the Republic, and they actually make very proactive intelligent laws for the benefit and progress of their country.

EDUCATE YOURSELF
https://www.fec.gov/help-candidates-and-committees/candidate-taking-receipts/contribution-limits/
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
Blackmoran:
This moronic idea that trump should consider defeat is stupid.... First of all do people know that counting is still going on? Do people know
That some swing state that trump is legally challenging as been won and the court are investigating hence the recount by hands... Do people know that in regard of the media declaring biden the winner trump still have two more month stay in office which is middle of January?.... In conclusion this election is still on , don't be manipulated by the mainstream media that are making it look like biden as won... Not until the American electorate certify canfidate... That word president elect is a dream......

They called us fools when we refused to vote Buhari in 2015

Na the same people.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by Blackmoran(m): 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
5thcolm:

No comment... you will never get it.
my guy explain to me I will understand we are Nigerians here whether trump wins or biden wins will not affect us infact I. don't think they know we exist.. But am just observing what Is going on around.....make American palava no cost problem between me and my unknown brother
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by bjtinz: 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
jaxxy:

Victims sounds ridiculous for sm1 who worked hard for Americans bt democrats tried their best to tarnish his image. Trump is definitely a victim.

They didn’t succeed and if not for handling of the pandemic Trump wud be winning again fair and square bt democrats must use every opportunity to spoil Trumps image and exaggerate everything he does in a negative way. Now they want cooperation.

Perhaps, just perhaps if he had handled the pandemic properly and not being such a buffoon, he MIGHT have won. . .
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by udemzyudex(m): 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
rontolo:

Lol! Lol! id10t. I voted! ‘We got rid’ of the racist buff00n. Let me know when you’ve withdrawn your head from Trumps backside. Get some fresh air!

You go dey alright Las Las. Just chill.

You voted my foot, F00l you go dey alright just chill grin dolt
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by dragunov: 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
Odoctor:
In response to this thread,

https://www.nairaland.com/6257587/donald-trump-admits-joe-biden

Trump has rescinded. He was obviously quoted out of context by the media.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1327979630477922304?s=19

Sore loser. Those who follow this man both in America and elsewhere in the world are the worst hypocrites i have ever seen. The same electoral process that made the republicans win more seats in the House and most likely to offset the Dems in the senate is now full of fraud because DT lost? This double standard is mind boggling.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by tope777(m): 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
justli:

Let me also educate you:
The speaker of Pennsylvania state assembly, a GOP, today has said no certification of electoral college until all allegations are cleared in court. The unfolding events will interest you ... Patience is all you need

Ok let me reeducate you.
Pennsylvania has only 20 electoral college vote, pease remove from 306 and you have 286
Let believe he can play the stunt yet it will change nothing.

Biden is a goal grin grin grin
Please I will remind you on 21st January 2021.
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by IpobAntidote: 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
FFK, Nnamdi Kanu, Pastors, àti àwọn ọmọ Ísírẹ́lì tí ó ti sọnù sí Nigeria ló máa kó bá man olójú Jerry can yìí ó!

LMAO.... grin grin grin grin grin

If you don't understand Yorùbá, pls pass...

LMAO.... grin grin grin grin grin...Awon ti won sonu lati ile isireli si Nigeria? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by muykem: 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
But I was told that Trump has recovered from coronavirus. Can it be that, it has tampered with his brain
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by 4tomandchi: 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
Delusion and obsession is what Trump is suffering from. What has the mass protest got to do with casted ballots.

Trump did you win your first tenure through mass protests?

Trump blossoming in Cacaphony!
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by 5thcolm(m): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
jaxxy:

They didn’t succeed and if not for handling of the pandemic Trump wud be winning again fair and square bt democrats must use every opportunity to spoil Trumps image and exaggerate everything he does in a negative way.

Did i hear you admit he didn't handle the pandemic well? Lol

You see, everybody is smart/good when everything is going well.
You only know the truly smart/good ones when things are not going fine.

The pandemic only exposed Trump's incompetence to people that wasn't paying attention.

He is working hard for America? Tell that to the family of 246,000 people that have died because of Trump incompetence in handling the pandemic
Re: Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing by rontolo(m): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
udemzyudex:

You go dey alright Las Las. Just chill.

You voted my foot, F00l you go dey alright just chill grin dolt
I’m tempted to feel sorry for your hungry ass in Nigeria. But on second thought ... no! You want dollar?

Wretched id10t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order / Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom / Twitter: Elon Musk Given 24 Hours To Address Graphic Images Of Hamas Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.