Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

What Do You Advice Me To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Advice Me To Do? (933 Views)

When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys / Would You Advice A Man Who Earns #40,000 Monthly To Settle Down? / Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Advice Me To Do? by Vickyboy24: 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
Good evening nairalandere,as this group is the most active here,I decided to post...
The question I'm about to ask might help other persons as well..please do well to comment your opinion ...thank you...

Please I'm 19years old,by next year,would be 20...and right now,I'm not getting any younger again...it aches my heart that I don't have any skill doing...most times I wonder is studying in naija worth it...I do come to an opinion that it worth it but can you survive without a skill...a tough question....
Please,nairalandere,I would like to ask..what skill can I learn to help better myself,my future,my life....I'm not a computer person...if you have anything apart from computer stuffs,please share...I don't know how to do business..like all those goods stuff....

Please any opinion you have for me...please share...Thank you...have a nice Sunday Evening...
Re: What Do You Advice Me To Do? by Nicoswit(m): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
Firstly...which course are/do you wanna study
Re: What Do You Advice Me To Do? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
Vickyboy24:
Good evening nairalandere,as this group is the most active here,I decided to post...
The question I'm about to ask might help other persons as well..please do well to comment your opinion ...thank you...

Please I'm 19years old,by next year,would be 20...and right now,I'm not getting any younger again...it aches my heart that I don't have any skill doing...most times I wonder is studying in naija worth it...I do come to an opinion that it worth it but can you survive without a skill...a tough question....
Please,nairalandere,I would like to ask..what skill can I learn to help better myself,my future,my life....I'm not a computer person...if you have anything apart from computer stuffs,please share...I don't know how to do business..like all those goods stuff....

Please any opinion you have for me...please share...Thank you...have a nice Sunday Evening...
Furniture making, automobile repair, barbing, painting, etc.
Re: What Do You Advice Me To Do? by Vickyboy24: 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nicoswit:
Firstly...which course are/do you wanna study
u

I'm studying health education
Re: What Do You Advice Me To Do? by Nicoswit(m): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
Vickyboy24:
u

I'm studying health education
Ok...i think the guy above gave good opinions
Re: What Do You Advice Me To Do? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
Lol sometimes i think dat education is shit also,

But no need for us to tell you any skill because we don't know what you wanna do,

The only thing that can give you higher chances of making it in life is your talent, just follow your talent that's all

smiley wink
Re: What Do You Advice Me To Do? by 1beat(m): 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
okay
Re: What Do You Advice Me To Do? by Vickyboy24: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Lol sometimes i think dat education is shit also,

But no need for us to tell you any skill because we don't know what you wanna do,

The only thing that can give you higher chances of making it in life is your talent, just follow your talent that's all

smiley wink

What if I go for baking...I love that thing alot
Re: What Do You Advice Me To Do? by SILENTandSMART2: 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
Vickyboy24:

Don't go for baking aswear it is kinda stressful

Whenever we wanna bake the stress we usually go through is crazy,grin lass lass our bread go get burnt and it won't sweet at all grin grin

What's your talent if i may ask ?
Re: What Do You Advice Me To Do? by Vickyboy24: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Don't go for baking aswear it is kinda stressful

Whenever we wanna bake the stress we usually go through is crazy,grin lass lass our bread go get burnt and it won't sweet at all grin grin

What's your talent if i may ask ?

Playing keyboard...but I've not been serious shaa
Re: What Do You Advice Me To Do? by SILENTandSMART2: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
Vickyboy24:

Playing keyboard...but I've not been serious shaa

Goan start dj work , focus on it, pray for blessings also,

And you can learn taloring or any other job dat you think say it can bring money instantly, don't go for any job dat will require you to be doing fine boy up and down and you still have no money for pocket, go for a job dat will be bringing money instantly wink,

You can go for painting, those dat do floor and wall tiles,

And you can learn local electrical engineering also, this particular one bring in money because i have many people dat is doing it,wink , if you're leaving in a semi- urban or rural area you gonna make huge money with dis, you gonna learn how to repair simple home electronics like iron, washing machine,cooker, stabilizer and so on, even the one of my guy wey dey do ham just dey cash out because people repair many electronics from him alot, television and so on,

Car repairing is good also wink
Re: What Do You Advice Me To Do? by Gvnl(f): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
Do what you enjoy doing. You like to bake? Go for it and strive to be among some of the best bakers in this country and beyond.

Vickyboy24:

Re: What Do You Advice Me To Do? by Angelacruz: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
Vickyboy24:

any IT related skills...programming, graphics design, coding etc
Re: What Do You Advice Me To Do? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
Angelacruz:
any IT related skills

Like? Can you give an example ma'am?
Re: What Do You Advice Me To Do? by FanOfMyself: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
I sell quality IT courses and I am a web developer. You can see my signature for link to my personal website.
Check out my thread for more information
Invest in yourself!!

https://www.nairaland.com/6257473/learn-programming-work-home
Re: What Do You Advice Me To Do? by Vickyboy24: 11:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Goan start dj work , focus on it, pray for blessings also,

And you can learn taloring or any other job dat you think say it can bring money instantly, don't go for any job dat will require you to be doing fine boy up and down and you still have no money for pocket, go for a job dat will be bringing money instantly wink,

You can go for painting, those dat do floor and wall tiles,

And you can learn local electrical engineering also, this particular one bring in money because i have many people dat is doing it,wink , if you're leaving in a semi- urban or rural area you gonna make huge money with dis, you gonna learn how to repair simple home electronics like iron, washing machine,cooker, stabilizer and so on, even the one of my guy wey dey do ham just dey cash out because people repair many electronics from him alot, television and so on,

Car repairing is good also wink

Wow... thanks so much

1 Like

Re: What Do You Advice Me To Do? by Vickyboy24: 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
Gvnl:
Do what you enjoy doing. You like to bake? Go for it and strive to be among some of the best bakers in this country and beyond.

I will look into it...thanks

1 Like

Re: What Do You Advice Me To Do? by SILENTandSMART2: 12:12am On Nov 17, 2020
Vickyboy24:

Wow... thanks so much

You're welcome man smiley
Re: What Do You Advice Me To Do? by Gvnl(f): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
You're welcome

Vickyboy24:

I will look into it...thanks

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Nollywood Actors 2021 & Their Networth / I Think I'm Losing Myself / 10 Boyfriends Rules Ladies Should Set When They Enter A New Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.