Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase (25252 Views)

Nigerians Surprised To See A Town Hall Named After Peter OBI In Taraba State / Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate / Lockdown: Buhari Meets Task Force, Keeps Mum On Extension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by splashbaby(m): 5:35am On Nov 16, 2020
Labour unions in Nigeria are criminals that have sold out their rights for rotten porridge. They no longer have moral rights to respond because they are now part and parcel of this oppressive government. They will betray the Nigerian people yet again if allowed to lead a protest.
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by FashionCookie(f): 6:01am On Nov 16, 2020
izzou:
grin

Nigerians can keep wailing forever. I don't care grin

For those of us that voted Buhari, all we need to do is take our party membership card, wear our APC vests, and we would buy for as low as #80 per litre

Yes, you heard me right tongue

Let the losers keep wailing. It pays to be a staunch supporter of Buhari smiley

God bless our darling daddy grin

Same thing I use to say. Last last, no distinction. Na everybody go suffer am...I even like make Buhari come for third tenure...ko kan aye.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by 01mcfadden(m): 6:02am On Nov 16, 2020
Lamasta:
After Oshiomhole left NLC they have been a shadow of themself even states don't take them serious again...
Same applicable to Oshiomhole after his tenure as NLC President. He's now a shadow of who he used to be
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by FashionCookie(f): 6:04am On Nov 16, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
I bought PMS at #45 per litre yesterday after showing the pump attendant my BMC ID card. Thanks Buhari, we love you.

Sai Baba

This one enter...hahahaha.
Trust me when I tell you this nonsense affects the BMC more...Shi shi them no get. Them go hear word. Awon oni iranu...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by emperorzz(m): 6:12am On Nov 16, 2020
Even electricity has gone back up! What a dead NLC
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by jamace(m): 6:16am On Nov 16, 2020
Where is Pastor Tunde Bakare? This is the real time to save Nigeria o! angry
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Badonasty(m): 6:18am On Nov 16, 2020
lol.....labour is dead in nigeria....na youths sure pass now and una don turn youths to 'hoodlums'
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by ORIAYO70(m): 6:20am On Nov 16, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=96079778]Labour ??

Which of the Nigerians are surprised oo cos no be today the Nigeria Labour Union have been useless like P in Psychology.

They stopped keeping mum on important issues long time, they are now keeping dad... grin[/quot

Soon after they kept mum n Dad, they will keep Children. Lol
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by wamide042(m): 6:21am On Nov 16, 2020
Dshocker:
Is it mum or mute?
mum.... check your dictionary or probably use google.
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by ejimatic: 6:22am On Nov 16, 2020
Racoon:

https://dailytrust.com/nigerians-surprised-as-labour-keeps-mum-on-fuel-increase
NLC has been compromised and has become a toothless dog in the hand of the government. Only the youths can salvage Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:23am On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:
Labour ??

Which of the Nigerians are surprised oo cos no be today the Nigeria Labour Union have been useless like P in Psychology.

They stopped keeping mum on important issues long time, they are now keeping dad... grin

SHARAAAAAAP!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Openbusiness: 6:24am On Nov 16, 2020
I don't know how God will do it, and I really don't care how he will do it, but what I know is by the special grace of the Almighty God, Buhari will be the last president of Nigeria cool
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Euegene100001: 6:24am On Nov 16, 2020
Na wa
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by excel101(m): 6:24am On Nov 16, 2020
LikeAking:
They are scared co they are all corrupt.

They are scared of Bubu, co he will sting dem, unlike GEJ.
Being scared is not the issue, rather they have been bribe by the Fed. Govt to keep mute. Just how can a Govt increase pump price within 2months, its very disheartening. Recalled after labor suspended the protest against the first increment, it was then I knew they've compromised. This nation is bleeped.
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by uniqueflash(m): 6:30am On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:
Labour ??

They stopped keeping mum on important issues long time, they are now keeping dad... grin
#endlabour
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Twoclans(f): 6:30am On Nov 16, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pa Michael Imoudu will be rolling in his grave after seeing what the NLC has become today.
How did she fall from grace?
A once vibrant militant trade unionism that was further revamped by Comrade Adams Oshiomhole is now as impotent as an expired, adulterated painkiller.

The Trade Union we see today is even less than an unfunny joke in the mouth of a drunk jester.
No one takes her threats seriously...not the people, not the government, not even the union itself.

Incase you've forgotten, it's almost a month of the expiration of their two weeks' ultimatum on the Electricity tariff.

But like my grandmother will always say.
"Do not ask whose side the househelp is on when she will not intercede when the master is fighting with her madam".
She's only looking out for her self.

Like seriously NwaAmaikpe is back. grin
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by daniwise(m): 6:31am On Nov 16, 2020
[quote author=sapientia post=96080575]

Hehehehehe..

Abeg make una borrow me the vest and card..

Am ready to donate my brain to a Zoo and join the movement.

Let others wail ooo

Zombies will keep enjoying.

Abeg o,I refuse to be left behind.I need this vest too,as for the card,we go run that one grin
At least with my vest I fit run fuel for #60 cheesy

Mad people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by specialmati(m): 6:32am On Nov 16, 2020
DamZik:
[b][/b]APC zombies are heartless.

SuperBold
Supermugu
AntiChrist
BIGGESThead6
Okoroawusa
Yarimo
helinues
Atheist
you forgot to add their mumu Darling daddy alas the dead meat suya seller

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Farki: 6:35am On Nov 16, 2020
Nukilia:

Nigerians have been taken for a fool! From #87 to #170 within 5 years

That's the change we are looking for. grin
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by studentofTruth: 6:39am On Nov 16, 2020
They need to introduce financial literacy in our curriculum from SS1 to University level (Just like GES). A lot of Nigerians lack financial knowledge.

When they were asking for new minimum wage, I stated it here that before the end of 2020, the new minimum wage would be worth less than the old wage. Money has never been about the paper, it's about value. Instead of asking for more paper, they should have asked for value.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by wingmanIII: 6:41am On Nov 16, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pa Michael Imoudu will be rolling in his grave after seeing what the NLC has become today.
A once vibrant militant trade unionism that was further revamped by Comrade Adams Oshiomhole is now as impotent as an expired, adulterated painkiller.

The Trade Union we see today is even less than an unfunny joke in the mouth of a drunk jester.
No one takes her threats seriously...not the people, not the government, not even the union itself.

Incase you've forgotten, it's almost a month of the expiration of their two weeks' ultimatum on the Electricity tariff.

"Do not ask whose side the househelp is on when she will not intercede when the master is fighting with her madam".

Oshiomole enriched himself as NLC president. He was heavily compromised
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by OMONGBALI: 6:45am On Nov 16, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Haaaaaa. I don miss you post. Welcome back from where you disappeared to.
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by OMONGBALI: 6:46am On Nov 16, 2020
Twoclans:

Like seriously NwaAmaikpe is back. grin

As in. I don miss am die.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by 9gerian: 6:48am On Nov 16, 2020
Chop I chop NLC!!!
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Gaggii: 6:49am On Nov 16, 2020
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Penboy: 6:54am On Nov 16, 2020
Men... This news headline gave me serious headache sha
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by nedekid: 6:55am On Nov 16, 2020
izzou:
grin

Nigerians can keep wailing forever. I don't care grin

For those of us that voted Buhari, all we need to do is take our party membership card, wear our APC vests, and we would buy for as low as #80 per litre

Yes, you heard me right tongue

Let the losers keep wailing. It pays to be a staunch supporter of Buhari smiley

God bless our darling daddy grin
Sai baba!! I bought dollar at ₦150 yesterday, Manna and hel"anus", also bought. All we did was wear our APC vest and present our bmc id's also. Aboki at the airport sold to us sharp sharp.

Sai babaaaaaa grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Dannieln1: 6:58am On Nov 16, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A once vibrant militant trade unionism that was further revamped by Comrade Adams Oshiomhole despite 'you know what' is now as impotent as an expired, adulterated painkiller.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Kingstanding: 7:01am On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:
Labour ??

. What do you expect from labour union headed by northerner? All northerners are same and southerners are educated litterate rilling by northern illiterate.
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Anwons(m): 7:02am On Nov 16, 2020
Hahaha, there's no labour union in Nigeria. What exist is agency of federal government, period.
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Ratedgang: 7:10am On Nov 16, 2020
[img][/img] hi
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A once vibrant militant trade unionism that was further revamped by Comrade Adams Oshiomhole despite 'you know what' is now as impotent as an expired, adulterated painkiller.

the purveyor of ugly truth. Welcome back bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Says FG Isn't Responsible For His Freedom / Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting / Welcoming Of Aisha Buhari From Hajj In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.