Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase (25253 Views)

Nigerians Surprised To See A Town Hall Named After Peter OBI In Taraba State / Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate / Lockdown: Buhari Meets Task Force, Keeps Mum On Extension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by wisdomkid: 7:12am On Nov 16, 2020
izzou:
grin

Nigerians can keep wailing forever. I don't care grin

For those of us that voted Buhari, all we need to do is take our party membership card, wear our APC vests, and we would buy for as low as #80 per litre

Yes, you heard me right tongue

Let the losers keep wailing. It pays to be a staunch supporter of Buhari smiley

God bless our darling daddy grin

Can't tell whether you're serious or not. But presumably, you're being sarcastic, you're the master of it.
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by yusluvad(m): 7:17am On Nov 16, 2020
We know that organization to now be one of Nigeria's problem and setback...
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by BigDawsNet: 7:25am On Nov 16, 2020
Nigerian : Labour have you been compromised?
Labour : i don't know
Nigeria : Stay away from us
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Greenback: 7:31am On Nov 16, 2020
The sophisticated marrans will never show up.... But mention Igbo/ipob ahhhhhh,Amala don set grin
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by smd837(m): 7:31am On Nov 16, 2020
God of vengeance where are you? Take charge on the Nigeria government now and I comand NOW ! Do ur work on them!!!!!
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:34am On Nov 16, 2020
Racoon:

https://dailytrust.com/nigerians-surprised-as-labour-keeps-mum-on-fuel-increase

DID YOU CHECK THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS LATER?

PLEASE OGA JOURNALIST DO YOUR WORK WELL !
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Lamasta(m): 7:35am On Nov 16, 2020
01mcfadden:

Same applicable to Oshiomhole after his tenure as NLC President. He's now a shadow of who he used to be
Am telling You
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Lamasta(m): 7:36am On Nov 16, 2020
deflover:

dont be fooled
even osho was same thing
go back in history
anytime obj wants to add 5naira he takes it to 10naira and osho will form strike and later come to obj 5naira
it was a trick that worked for him and many like u saw him in good light

At least NLC was not as worse as it is now
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by chakula: 7:38am On Nov 16, 2020
My respect goes to Fela because he is much more important than today's prophets which stand for nothing but their earnings.
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by jaxxy(m): 7:52am On Nov 16, 2020
Nukilia:

Nigerians have been taken for a fool! From #87 to #170 within 5 years

And the Govt was paying a ridiculous subsidy for it remember? I’m not saying Buhari govt is better bt I think they have stopped paying subsidy and deregulated tho the price had increased even when paying subsidy.
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by King44(m): 7:52am On Nov 16, 2020
When you hear labour just put Ole at the end and loud it..

The people in that union are the stupidest people I have ever heard about while their leaders just dangle carrot in front of them and watch them droll around like flies
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Nukilia: 7:57am On Nov 16, 2020
jaxxy:

And the Govt was paying a ridiculous subsidy for it remember? I’m not saying Buhari govt is better bt I think they have stopped paying subsidy and deregulated tho the price had increased even when paying subsidy.

Our local refineries are down while we await Dangote to save us
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 16, 2020
Lamasta:
After Oshiomhole left NLC they have been a shadow of themself even states don't take them serious again...

Even Oshiomhole's NLC was selling out and cashing out.

But this present agenda only government is not ready for Nigeria to remain the same. This is a nation annihilation in progress. That's why they chose the partners they wanted: and NLC are in the mix.

It's a shame, because they could have taken positive steps.
They could have done better than any other government.
But they have broken records even Nero would have felt impossible to attain.

WE WILL KEEP LOOKING TO GOD.
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by ZIAZI(m): 8:12am On Nov 16, 2020
Labour is still part of the conspiracy wallahi!
During Jonathan's govt, they were seen as a roaring lion but now, they act as a scared little cat who would once in a while try to act as a lion.
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Glorymax: 8:19am On Nov 16, 2020
If u're waiting for NLC to stand on the side of Nigerian masses, and not abracadabra style as it concerns this fuel pump price wahala, then be sure of waiting for another 600 years.
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by raybod97(m): 8:34am On Nov 16, 2020
They have nothing to say as they have been shut up during the first increment. Why are people even complaining? It has been established that price will be determined by market forces now.
If Nigeria did not want increment they should have fought tooth and nail during the first increment.

The beautiful thing is Pro and Anti- Buhari even neutral are suffering together no favourite.
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by mightyhazel: 8:51am On Nov 16, 2020
DamZik:
[b][/b]APC zombies are heartless.

SuperBold
Supermugu
AntiChrist
BIGGESThead6
Okoroawusa
Yarimo
helinues
Atheist
more like brainless.. You dont burn your own house to spite a neighbor..

These class of fools were of the opinion that they were hurting others by supporting a lifeless certificateless dullard to come and destroy the country..

thats brainlessness,not heartlessness

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by emonis88: 9:18am On Nov 16, 2020
jaxxy:
There are reasons for the price increase I guess they are studying it. Scenario might be different
Remember this same party n govt said subsidy was a scam when they were not in power. So d previous govt was not lieing after all.
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by maestro299: 9:18am On Nov 16, 2020
grin grin grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pa Michael Imoudu will be rolling in his grave after seeing what the NLC has become today.
How did she fall from grace?
A once vibrant militant trade unionism that was further revamped by Comrade Adams Oshiomhole despite 'you know what' is now as impotent as an expired, adulterated painkiller.

The Trade Union we see today is even less than an unfunny joke in the mouth of a drunk jester.
No one takes her threats seriously...not the people, not the government, not even the union itself.

Incase you've forgotten, it's almost a month of the expiration of their two weeks' ultimatum on the Electricity tariff.

But like my grandmother will always say.
"Do not ask whose side the househelp is on when she will not intercede when the master is fighting with her madam".
She's only looking out for her self.
NwaAmaikpe the Loon. You are finally out of Lockdown. grin
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by emonis88: 9:24am On Nov 16, 2020
jaxxy:

They were d ones that said subsidy was a scam so if they increase price n say subsidy has bn removed then who is scamming Nigerians now. Nigerians have bn taken for a fools ride, by this administration, cus everything they said to bring down their predecesours is still what they r telling Nigerians n making life worse than it was. Putting Nigerians in a fools paradise or hell if I must say.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by chaloskyx: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2020
WHAT ARE YOU SUPRISED ABOUT THEY HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED MOREOVA WHY SHOULD THEY EVEN KEEP FIGHTING FOR YOU? JUST LOOK AT HOW YOU ALL TURNED YOUR BACKS AT THE END SARS PROTESTERS WHO WERE FIGHTING FOR A BETTER NIGERIA MOST OF YOU ENDED UP BLAMING THEM FOR THE DESTRUCTION CAUSED BY GOVT SPONSORED HOODLUMS. SO NLC NOW KNOWS BETTER NOT TO FIGHT FOR THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN AS THEY ARE ALL SELLOUTS. BEST TO DO IS COLLECT THEIR OWN NATIONAL CHIN CHIN AND KEEP QUIET LET NIGERIANS CONTINUE TO SUFFER IN THEIR STUPIDITY....YOU ARE LOOKING AT WHO WOULD FIGHT FOR YOU EVERYTIME GO AND FIGHT FOR YOURSELVES FOR ONCE
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by enemyofprogress: 9:58am On Nov 16, 2020
Do they even exist? Of what use are they to Nigerians before?
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by jaxxy(m): 10:01am On Nov 16, 2020
emonis88:

They were d ones that said subsidy was a scam so if they increase price n say subsidy has bn removed then who is scamming Nigerians now. Nigerians have bn taken for a fools ride, by this administration, cus everything they said to bring down their predecesours is still what they r telling Nigerians n making life worse than it was. Putting Nigerians in a fools paradise or hell if I must say.

U are completely right! The problem is we do not have a competent opposition party to query this government. Pdp is sleeping largely because of their corrupt mindset and selfish interests.

Apc has committed enough atrocities to be kicked out of power bt who is intelligent and credible enough to do this?
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Banora: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2020
NLC has been compromised. When your paid security gate man pretend to fall asleep as robbers do their thing, you should know he's part of them.
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by privaldo: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pa Michael Imoudu will be rolling in his grave after seeing what the NLC has become today.
A once vibrant militant trade unionism that was further revamped by Comrade Adams Oshiomhole despite 'you know what' is now as impotent as an expired, adulterated painkiller.

The Trade Union we see today is even less than an unfunny joke in the mouth of a drunk jester.
No one takes her threats seriously...not the people, not the government, not even the union itself.

Incase you've forgotten, it's almost a month of the expiration of their two weeks' ultimatum on the Electricity tariff.

"Do not ask whose side the househelp is on when she will not intercede when the master is fighting with her madam".

The king Is back
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by cassidy1996(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bros welcome back , we missed you
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Remmy4172(m): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2020
How do we expect them to react when Govt knows how play her card well. This present government believes they are wise by given with one hand and taking back with another. .They already had the increment in mind hence, recent implementation of long approved minimum wage.
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by COMPAQ(m): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2020
It seems the NLC has accepted the harsh reality that the Nigerian government is close to broke and can no longer afford subsidy.

How can any sane government and people allow N1trn to be spent on subsidy, yet education, health, police, road budget combined is not up to N1trn.

Does this make any sense!!

I am yet to see anyone on Nairaland who buys a phone for N50k and is selling it for N40k. Or in the auto section, i am yet to see any Nigerian who is selling 2015 Toyota Camry for N4mln after buying it from US for N5mln!
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by shoprite: 11:03am On Nov 16, 2020
Is there any labour union in this country? . . .A union that cannot even successfully fight for a paltry N30k minimum wage to be paid undecided

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Pa , madam".

Welcome back... I had to check again to be sure it was you
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
why is it that Nigerians believe everything because it is in the papers or media - when i told my friends that N200 per litre is the target and Labour as already agreed how they will phase this transition to N200 by faking resistance and capitulating to some compromise just like the days of Oshiomole

By Mid or Q3 of 2021, it will be N200 per litre grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Says FG Isn't Responsible For His Freedom / Borno LG Chairman Punished Publicly By Soldiers / Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.