Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Does Yam Pounder Pound Yam Like The Traditional Pounded Yam? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Does Yam Pounder Pound Yam Like The Traditional Pounded Yam? (927 Views)

See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome / What Even Is This Mess - Caucasian Man Rejects His Nigerian Wife’s Pounded Yam / Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Yam Pounder Pound Yam Like The Traditional Pounded Yam? by IMAMofWAR: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
please i want to know if yam pounder machine pounds yam like the traditional pounded yam.
please i need advice and comments from real people that own and have used it. thanks
Re: Does Yam Pounder Pound Yam Like The Traditional Pounded Yam? by theFilmtric: 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
Not really

theFilmtricsay
Re: Does Yam Pounder Pound Yam Like The Traditional Pounded Yam? by illicit(m): 12:58am On Nov 16, 2020
Does it matter
Re: Does Yam Pounder Pound Yam Like The Traditional Pounded Yam? by Ddone4: 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
I don't think it will be like it, but people will be adapting to the new way it looks like after a while
Re: Does Yam Pounder Pound Yam Like The Traditional Pounded Yam? by Ddone4: 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
You can get Yam for any of your occasions from daydone Agric website. They do delivery in Ibadan
Re: Does Yam Pounder Pound Yam Like The Traditional Pounded Yam? by devlishGINGER(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
Well it can't be compared with traditional beating.
When you beat the yam well, the well achieved texture can't be compared to oyinbo yam pounder
Re: Does Yam Pounder Pound Yam Like The Traditional Pounded Yam? by IMAMofWAR: 12:34am On Nov 17, 2020
too bad cry
Re: Does Yam Pounder Pound Yam Like The Traditional Pounded Yam? by Lorenzena(f): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
it exactly the same. we use food processor at home and it always comes out nice.
Re: Does Yam Pounder Pound Yam Like The Traditional Pounded Yam? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lorenzena:
it exactly the same. we use food processor at home and it always comes out nice.
But it has to be consumed immediately.
Re: Does Yam Pounder Pound Yam Like The Traditional Pounded Yam? by IMAMofWAR: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lorenzena:
please can you tell me the exact brand you use, there are so many brands around and i dont know which is good
Re: Does Yam Pounder Pound Yam Like The Traditional Pounded Yam? by IMAMofWAR: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Swolf:

bro even the pounded yam u use mortar, u have to consume it immediately
Re: Does Yam Pounder Pound Yam Like The Traditional Pounded Yam? by Lorenzena(f): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Swolf:
No. it can be consume at anytime just like the normal pounded yam.
Re: Does Yam Pounder Pound Yam Like The Traditional Pounded Yam? by Lorenzena(f): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
please can you tell me the exact brand you use, there are so many brands around and i dont know which is good

VTCL yam pounder. it comes with blender too.
Re: Does Yam Pounder Pound Yam Like The Traditional Pounded Yam? by Lorenzena(f): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
bro even the pounded yam u use mortar, u have to consume it immediately

you can still eat it after few hours if stored properly.
Re: Does Yam Pounder Pound Yam Like The Traditional Pounded Yam? by IMAMofWAR: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lorenzena:

VTCL yam pounder. it comes with blender too.
ok thanks, i wll check it out

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Food Makes Me Fat / Healthy Breakfast Recipee / American Farm Industry.. The Farm Animal Cruelty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.