Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper (93939 Views)

Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by Goalnaldo(m): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2020
He's tall shocked
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 16, 2020
“I want a tall man, I want a tall man” you don see tall man, why you come dey fear now?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by adecz: 9:33am On Nov 16, 2020
Goodman247:
like me now, l.am tall but no basketball club in the town l grew up

Didn't you go to secondary or
tertiary institutions? Such talents
are usually developed there & then
you get exposure.

Many young chaps routinely find
their ways into the Arabian gulf countries
& SE Asia where there is high demand
for young, tall talented African basketball chaps.

They take care of all your needs & you
start with anything from $3000 per month
& you get exposure that can take you
to bigger countries.
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by jeff35(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2020
in basketball, this height is priceless...all he needs is some pounds of muscles and basketball workouts...trust me, this dude makes a great center, with this height, he'd bully anybody around the post....
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by Powerfly(f): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2020
BigDawsNet:

grin awwww, do you need a hug?
i'm good.
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by ibechris(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2020
Go and make money and see how the rush would be.

Less than 1% of our ladies admire fine guys these days...in fact,everything na money oh.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by unekwu212: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2020
There's obviously nothing wrong with your height dear, it's shows how unique and outstanding you are, you re a rear gem. Be proud of your height.
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by unekwu212: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2020
There's nothing wrong with your height dear, you are unique and a rear gem, you should be proud of your height, not many people have it.
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2020

Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by enemyofprogress: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2020
Na so him prick too go loooooooooong
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by donatus101(m): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2020
Alli dongo. Just make money they would live the height
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by GodWrites: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2020
chipet67:

Shortop
Ode
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by unekwu212: 10:02am On Nov 16, 2020
Kingzjayzee:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/i-dont-have-girlfriend-because-ladies-are-scared-of-my-height-cardoso-ex-nysc-member/amp/
Be proud of your height dear, you are blessed with such height. You are meant to stand out with your height. You are special and a rear gem. You will get a girlfriend soon also a good wife and family. You must first learn how to appreciate and love yourself just like how you have been created
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by WrittyWritter(f): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2020
There is a lady for every guy..though I can't date dis one...too tall smiley
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 16, 2020
Provided he gyms then no probs with him
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by XDaBOSS(m): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2020
Another descendant of Goliath... But this guy no too tall na, he just pass me with .5 xlf. I've seen taller guys of 7th n above...weh their height alone made mine look like average height... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by COMPAQ(m): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2020
He shouldn't worry too much.

if he makes it in the NBA, women being scared of his height will be the least of his problems.

it will now become an issue of 'too many women are chasing me because of my height'
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by Orpe7(m): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2020
jericco1:
They're scared of your third leg

What if the one wey him 3rd leg suppose long, him don use am get height
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by shoprite: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Are you related to Rochas Okorocha?

grin grin grin

Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by AFONJACOW(m): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2020
Electric Pole
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by jericco1(m): 11:01am On Nov 16, 2020
Orpe7:

What if the one wey him 3rd leg suppose long, him don use am get height

Lol I don't know about that
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by Ashley86400: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2020
womenareapes:
this simp is looking for a girlfriend whereby he should be looking on how to survive after nysc undecided

there is no benefit in dating a Naija women!
if at all you want to have a girlfriend try foreign women and forget our piece of shiit of a black women undecided

you see those apes (Naija women) working the street? they got absolute nothing to offer apart from there 1000 diameter black hole undecided

there is nothing special in dating those self deluded over bleach piece of shiit undecided

no added benefit, nothing

Who hurt you sir?
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by LoveJesus87(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Are you related to Rochas Okorocha?
kikikikikikikikikiki grin
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by Instagramgrowth: 11:32am On Nov 16, 2020
I just replied your email
Seniorwriter:

Then you are not serious if truly you are tall and Interested in basketball.....do the needful!

In another news why did he use/mention 6.9 as height....lolz

PROACTIVITY Leads To PRODUCTIVITY!

©Seniorwriter
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by Greenback: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2020
Look for the shortest girl,shikena grin
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by Seniorwriter(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
Instagramgrowth:
I just replied your email

I have replied all my emails....I hope yours is among.

©Seniorwriter
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by tamunobello: 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by AnanseK(m): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
doggedfighter:
Is this the only picture he has ?
Will his height affect his di.ck size too? Just wondering grin

Stop fantasizing
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by mamato(f): 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
This kind of tall men no de get sense.
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by MosayA: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
Make money and see if they will be scared of you.
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by meobizy(f): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
That’s good and all, but does he have a job?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos) / Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part / Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.