Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

After The Squirt Comes What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After The Squirt Comes What? (1983 Views)

This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) / Some Women Squirt And Some Don't: Why? / I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After The Squirt Comes What? by LordVaiki: 6:36am On Nov 16, 2020
Ever been with a squirting babe??��
She would spray cum/ urine everywhere while you poke some more excitedly..
��‍♂️ sadly it seems fun,till the next morning you wake up wondering why your bed smells like the toilet.....
Aha!! Happily she's gone after the squirt but the dirt stays home..oh the squirt session has implications? Dire complications��‍♂️....

1 Like

Re: After The Squirt Comes What? by CheerfulGiver: 7:46am On Nov 16, 2020
grin True!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After The Squirt Comes What? by BIGPREEQ: 8:38am On Nov 16, 2020
Get your facts right!
Squirt can't come with urine, just as sperm can't come with urine
Squirt is odorless and Colourless, with a greater deal of pH
So if she bedwets on your bed that's your problem bro

4 Likes

Re: After The Squirt Comes What? by LordVaiki: 10:38am On Nov 16, 2020
BIGPREEQ:
Get your facts right!
well whatever smells in my bed I saw come out while I poked her so....I'm not an expert but I sure don't want a squiter soon again in my bed.
Re: After The Squirt Comes What? by UrekaTruths: 10:55am On Nov 16, 2020
BIGPREEQ:
Get your facts right!

Better get your facts right.
Squirt is 80% urine.

1 Like

Re: After The Squirt Comes What? by LordVaiki: 11:58am On Nov 16, 2020
UrekaTruths:

Better get your facts right.
Squirt is 80% urine.
It shall always be well with you my friend.

1 Like

Re: After The Squirt Comes What? by tnerro1(m): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
The experience should be worth it, I remember nonye when I made her squirt, the girl wouldn’t let go of me, the girl was practically worshipping me grin , she wouldn’t let me be, turned herself to official girlfriend, so I had to arrange with one of my guy’s to tell her I was with another babe, so she could catch me and that’s how I got rid of her grin

1 Like

Re: After The Squirt Comes What? by LordVaiki: 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
tnerro1:
The experience should be worth it, I remember nonye when I made her squirt, the girl wouldn’t let go of me, the girl was practically worshipping me grin , she wouldn’t let me be, turned herself to official girlfriend, so I had to arrange with one of my guy’s to tell her I was with another babe, so she could catch me and that’s how I got rid of her grin
Badt guys grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Filmed Chopping A Mad Woman Hard Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (+VIDEO) / Each Time I Love A Girl So Dearly It Was End In Premium Tears For Me / Does Anyone Experience This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.