Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,825 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze (1622 Views)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze / Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze by sekavbasil: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2020
Married man sets Side chick and himself on ablaze in Makurdi,Benue state for accepting boyfriend's marriage proposal.

In this photo is a young lady identified as Pam shiminenge Pam, whose house was allegedly set ablaze with her married lover.

According to reports,Shiminenge who got proposed to by a single guy told her sugar daddy that she was ending their relationship to start her own family which did not end well. The jealous married man who could not handle losing her, locked the two of them inside her room then, set the house ablaze. Unfortunately he couldn't survive but the lady is still breathing though in critical condition..

The married man who hails from Shitile is survived by his wife and kids whom he left in the village.

source: Queen Doosh

Re: Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2020
The man is a fool.He had his own wife, cheated on her but tried to stop his side chick from getting married by trying to kill her.I pray she survives.The man should be resurrected and killed over and over again.Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze by Preshmane(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2020
something is wrong somewhere, it's either the guy is a patient of Yabaleft or under the influence of higher power
Re: Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze by Josh1977: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2020
Which kind life be this?
Re: Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze by motionarena: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2020
MhisTahrah:
The man is a fool.He had his own wife, cheated on her but tried to stop his side chick from getting married by trying to kill her.I pray she survives.The man should be resurrected and killed over and over again.Good riddance.
unfortunately that is the mentality most Nigeria guys have.
They have multiple girlfriends and expect all of them to be faithful to him.
If one of his girls cheat he will come to nairaland to cry premium tears that all girls are sluts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze by Godoverevery: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2020
MhisTahrah:
So there nothing wrong with the lady dating a married man

Victim mentality Is a disease
Re: Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2020
Godoverevery:

So there nothing wrong with the lady dating a married man

Victim mentality Is a disease
It's wrong she dated a married man and vice versa.I don't know if you have comprehension issues or maybe you intentionally skipped the part where it was reported that the married man locked the both of them inside her room and torched the house because she tried to break-up.Perhaps, you need to go back tomorrow the original post and read it slowly this time.
Re: Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze by Chummynoni(m): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2020
Stupidity.
Re: Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze by Psych412(f): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2020
I don't know why some men(especially Nigeria men) are so selfish

you have a family (wife and kids), yet you don't want your side chick to have her own family.

I pray the lady survives.

the man should rot in hell.
Re: Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze by Godoverevery: 10:34am On Nov 16, 2020
MhisTahrah:
It's wrong she dated a married man and vice versa.I don't know if you have comprehension issues or maybe you intentionally skipped the part where it was reported that the married man locked the both of them inside her room and torched the house because she tried to break-up.Perhaps, you need to go back tomorrow the original post and read it slowly this time.
if u are dull enough not to know she brought what happened to her on herself then you are an unredeemable fool.....she was dating another woman husband and her God took judgement on both of them.
harbouring a married man in her house is what foolish ladies like you do.
Re: Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze by enuk80(m): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2020
According to vanguard report, the lady is dead. May her soul RIP
Re: Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 16, 2020
[s]
Godoverevery:
if u are dull enough not to know she brought what happened to her on herself then you are an unredeemable fool.....she was dating another woman husband and her God took judgement on both of them.
harbouring a married man in her house is what foolish ladies like you do.
[/s]

Re: Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze by BlackfireX: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2020
Ghana people sef grin grin
Re: Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze by Sarsaproko: 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Psych412:
I don't know why some men(especially Nigeria men) are so selfish

you have a family (wife and kids), yet you don't want your side chick to have her own family.

I pray the lady survives.

the man should rot in hell.

Are you a sidechick?
Re: Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
Naso her matter don cast ohh grin
She fit dey lie for that her bobo say she be virgin self who knows undecided undecided

Three things that can not be hidden
1.The sun
2.The moon
3.The truth cool

1 Like

Re: Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze by Cerebellum: 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
Maybe her punana tastes like honey grin and he thought he go still dey chop am for heaven...,sorry, hell
Re: Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
and i thought they said married men are more understanding than single men and they can allow their side chicks to date other men
this one is very jealous and possessive
side chick has become scarred for life
Re: Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
motionarena:
unfortunately that is the mentality most Nigeria guys have.
They have multiple girlfriends and expect all of them to be faithful to him.
If one of his girls cheat he will come to nairaland to cry premium tears that all girls are sluts
on a more realistic angle its not possible for all ur side chicks to be faithful to u
Re: Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze by Psych412(f): 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sarsaproko:

Are you a sidechick?
I have dated alot of married men(no sexually feelings involved)�
Re: Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze by Sarsaproko: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
Psych412:

Hmmm.. okay o.
Re: Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze by JOACHINpedro: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
Psych412:
Well-done cool
Re: Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze by tnerro1(m): 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
Psych412:

You look potable grin
Re: Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
tnerro1:

You look potable grin
correction
its choppable not potable providing na im real pic be dat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
Psych412:
not even body and prick massage involved?

Re: Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze by Psych412(f): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
lefulefu:
not even body and prick massage involved?
hahaha

most married men I have been with, there reason for the relationship with me was because they were lonely (their wife's are career women, who put thier career First before family) and some just want to feel that kind of youthful relationship with young a lady.

but I do tell them "no sexually feelings". and they all agreed.

but I had sexually feelings for one ( I didn't know he was married in the first place, but it stopped when I found out he was married).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze by Psych412(f): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
tnerro1:

You look potable grin
thanks

1 Like

Re: Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
Psych412:
hahaha

most married men I have been with, there reason for the relationship with me was because they were lonely (their wife's are career women, who put thier career First before family) and some just want to feel that kind of youthful relationship with young a lady.

but I do tell them "no sexually feelings". and they all agreed.

but I had sexually feelings for one ( I didn't know he was married in the first place, but it stopped when I found out he was married).
but body massage must involve no how no how if the sugar daddy no fit perform for za oza room cheesy.He must demand for body message cheesy.cos if u dating a married man and una no dey nack, u no dey massage im body with oil or im no dey do japanese sushi on then whats ur job as a side chick if he dey pay u monthly cheesy.true enuf there married men/sugar daddies who dont demand for rigorious sex as a younger single man might demand and they pay their side chicks generously.but dont get carried oo by the material benefits .have a serious guy by the side as u eating the married man"s money.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Men Searching For Wives( Classified Details) / Bukola Saraki,atiku,dino Milaye And Many Other Spotted At Obi Cubana Lodge / 18+: Would You Spend This Coins ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.