Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

4 Red Flags That She Is A Liability - Reno Omokri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Red Flags That She Is A Liability - Reno Omokri (1645 Views)

If She Has Any of These 4 Red Flags, run away from her Immediately / My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Red Flags That She Is A Liability - Reno Omokri by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
4 Red Flags That She Is A Liability - Reno Omokri

Saw this on Twitter, decided to share it here for logical and reasonable arguments.

Incase you don't know na me talk

1 Like

Re: 4 Red Flags That She Is A Liability - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
Reno too dey attack women.

Every man deserves the woman he gets.

1 Like

Re: 4 Red Flags That She Is A Liability - Reno Omokri by MedicH: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lol then i user to wake up to a message that says I need mb, airtime and 5000...

Las las na guy dem chop him money de fear breakup.
Re: 4 Red Flags That She Is A Liability - Reno Omokri by KBORN(m): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
He's right.Liability women everywhere.Na economy cause am.

1 Like

Re: 4 Red Flags That She Is A Liability - Reno Omokri by Soarr(m): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
PenuelFarms:

you are wrong bro

1 Like

Re: 4 Red Flags That She Is A Liability - Reno Omokri by Soarr(m): 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
Na woman liability return me to square zero.
Never again
Went from 100% simp to 1000% alpha in months..

9 Likes

Re: 4 Red Flags That She Is A Liability - Reno Omokri by Pepsi4me(f): 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2020
It's well.
Re: 4 Red Flags That She Is A Liability - Reno Omokri by Kindness218: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
True talk. i like this guy

1 Like

Re: 4 Red Flags That She Is A Liability - Reno Omokri by Karlifate: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
4 features of an hungry gal.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Red Flags That She Is A Liability - Reno Omokri by millionboi2: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
PenuelFarms:

is true or not

Chronic simp

1 Like

Re: 4 Red Flags That She Is A Liability - Reno Omokri by igbarasdynasty: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
Women ruin men faster than building them up. cry

8 Likes

Re: 4 Red Flags That She Is A Liability - Reno Omokri by HandsomeBlack: 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
I'm with Reno on this.
Unfortunately society is mainly responsible for indoctrinating the girl child that her place is in the kitchen and the oza room.
I remember our English reader in primary school. "Mr Salami goes to work. Mrs Salami is in the kitchen cooking rice"
Dear woman, you're much more than that. You can offer more than vagina, nyash and breasts in a relationship. You need to bring value to the table.
Life is already tough enough for the average man. Don't be additional liability.
A man has two hands and a brain to earn money, and so does every woman.

1 Like

Re: 4 Red Flags That She Is A Liability - Reno Omokri by JasperVII(m): 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
PenuelFarms:

Man is just saying the truth bro. Nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like

Re: 4 Red Flags That She Is A Liability - Reno Omokri by Samakus(m): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
Reno my guy! Too much sense

1 Like

Re: 4 Red Flags That She Is A Liability - Reno Omokri by Soarr(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
PenuelFarms:

you are wrong bro
Re: 4 Red Flags That She Is A Liability - Reno Omokri by Soarr(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
He be like say reno na former simp wey dem come blend enter alpha

3 Likes

Re: 4 Red Flags That She Is A Liability - Reno Omokri by Prinnce1: 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
See how girls will avoid this thread like ant avoiding original honey

2 Likes

Re: 4 Red Flags That She Is A Liability - Reno Omokri by Golan007: 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
Misogynist.
Re: 4 Red Flags That She Is A Liability - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
I was buying roasted plantain and groundnut today when i overheard a nearby store owner telling her daughter(barely 18) that she must by all means marry a rich man. Because her yansh, boobs and beauty are not for nothing. Truth be told the young girl is endowned but why is her mother telling her such.

Any man that is not red pilled will suffer emotionally.

8 Likes

Re: 4 Red Flags That She Is A Liability - Reno Omokri by Tomide007: 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
Soarr:
you are wrong bro
It's true
Re: 4 Red Flags That She Is A Liability - Reno Omokri by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lol
Re: 4 Red Flags That She Is A Liability - Reno Omokri by flokii: 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
Reno is a stingy guy according to awon slay mamas grin
Re: 4 Red Flags That She Is A Liability - Reno Omokri by tobechi74: 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
Reno get wife abi

(1) (Reply)

How I Hid My Kitchen Knife When She Became Violent / Someone Sent Me This, Check Out / I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me but Men Are Scum. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.