Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,391 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video (5426 Views)

NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos / "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari / The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by dukeprince50: 12:59am On Nov 18, 2020
unshakablejihad:

chai simple comprehension hard u, hw u take dey pass exam sef?. tamuno, too many educated illiterates in nigeria mehn.
u are from kalabari and u support ipob? am I dreaming?

maybe u are not, I'm putting too much emphasis in that word
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by dukeprince50: 1:05am On Nov 18, 2020
SaintBishop:
Can you list the ijaws in Rivers state? thank u.
Abonnema, Buguma, Bakana, Degema, Abua, Andoni, Bukuma Abuloma, Okrika , Ibani (the natives of Bonny, Finima and Opobo), and Nkoroo, etc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by dukeprince50: 1:07am On Nov 18, 2020
prekumohtim:

I'm a Nigerian, precisely latitude 4.664030 and longitude 6.036987 cheesy
u get mind to call ur coordinates o.
By the way, u are bayelsan

1 Like

Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by dukeprince50: 1:10am On Nov 18, 2020
valirex:

You know looking at your age, I expected an old woman like you to be mentally matured but reverse is the case.

I will let this slide but if you fvck up one more time you will regret ever mentioning me
mynd44 lalasticlala seun dominique rule 10
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by Pecuman: 5:58am On Nov 18, 2020
Tranquill:

Feel betrayed by who? You think they really believe Ikwerre is Igbo, or they are making their claim out of love or brotherliness? It is just out of desperation to tie themselves with the South South for their demonic biafra, so they can start creating disaffection among the various ethnic groups and have the chance to be doing worst than what they are presently accusing the northerners of doing. I have even heard some of them saying that Ebonyi people are not Igbos and this I heard from people that you'll think are really educated. Watch out and see if especially Anambra and Imo people will support Ebonyi person for president. Some of us have lived and studied with them even in their towns/villages.

I mean, they are not a hive mind, they are individuals. Just because a few if them think Ebonyi is not Igbo doesn't matter when almost all of the rest of them say the opposite.
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by valirex: 6:34am On Nov 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun dominique rule 10

I guess you're blind, otherwise you would have seen the words she used on me without being provoked undecided
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by Dedetwo(m): 7:51am On Nov 18, 2020
ashacot:
I just bump into this video.
History July 1968. People from now rivers state staged a protest against the the defunct republic of Biafra And Supported a United NIgeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hiT4T6KoBk

The majority of dingbats who pass as people of Rivers State were celebrated saboteurs during Nigeria\Biafra war. It is funny the same people perish in creeks and crude oil fields bunkering crude oil to make the ends meet. In the other hand, the northern Nigerian elites and their kids enjoy the benefit of crude oil to its fullest including jetting to Dubai in first class flights or even private jets. These airheads from Rivers State may talk about Dubai in a positive form. UAE maybe slightly bigger than or the same size as the old Rivers State. The infamous Oloibiri oilfield has been long turned into abandoned farmland. I wondered aloud if Oloibiri could have been the Dubai in my backyard but it was a moment of idle time. I guess it is very hard to make virtue out of drunken fisherman.

2 Likes

Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by stieyven(m): 7:56am On Nov 18, 2020
SlayerForever:
The amount of fools I come across online is becoming depressing.
The power of life and death are in the tongue and those who love it will eat its fruits. Proverbs 18 :21
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
u get mind to call ur coordinates o.
By the way, u are bayelsan
Lol confirm! !
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by SaintBishop: 8:45am On Nov 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
Abonnema, Buguma, Bakana, Degema, Abua, Andoni, Bukuma Abuloma, Okrika , Ibani (the natives of Bonny, Finima and Opobo), and Nkoroo, etc
i thought that Ofoigbo said the people of bonny and Opobo are igbos.
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by OfoIgbo: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2020
SaintBishop:

Ubani (Bonny) is Ndoki Igbo territory. Access my signature, and see what the first book ever written about Bonny, said about the owners of Bonny, and the ancestry of both the Bonny and Kalabari royal families.

1 Like

Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by SaintBishop: 10:00am On Nov 18, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Ubani (Bonny) is Ndoki Igbo territory. Access my signature, and see what the first book ever written about Bonny, said about the owners of Bonny, and the ancestry of both the Bonny and Kalabari royal families.
Dukeprince50 you are from kalabari oya come and answer.

1 Like

Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by orisa37: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2020
And that was 1968, 52years ago. Just watch how The British Police behaved. God bless them.

Year 2020, The Nigerian Police and it's so called SARS and The Army are just killing Innocent Youths openly, provokingly and with Relish like Rabbits meant for pepper soup. May God punish them IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN !!!
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by Openbusiness: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2020
prekumohtim:

I'm a Nigerian, precisely latitude 4.664030 and longitude 6.036987 cheesy
Just say you are from Bayelsa. This is not Calculus class na grin. Which tribe? smiley
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by orisa37: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2020
And that was 1968, 52years ago. Just watch how The British Police behaved. God bless them.

Year 2020, The Nigerian Police and it's so called SARS and The Army are just killing Innocent Youths openly, provokingly and with Relish like Rabbits meant for pepper soup. May God punish them IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN !!!

Thank you for this Video.
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by dukeprince50: 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
SaintBishop:
make I no slap u o. which bonny is igbo?

1 Like

Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by SaintBishop: 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
You didn't see Ofoigbo comment or what?
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by Dedetwo(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
Just say you are from Bayelsa. This is not Calculus class na grin. Which tribe? smiley

When jackasses are ashamed to make mention of their ancestral lineage, something is fundamentally wrong.
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by Dedetwo(m): 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
dukeprince50:

One Ichie Obomanu is still alive in Ubani (Bonny) and publicly claimed Igbo. He is not a denial goat. Obomanu is not Ijo.
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by Eteka1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
agitator:

Rivers and Bayelsa are not willing to be tied to the eastern region again, I don't know of Cross Rivers and Akwa Ibom angry angry angry
History is replete with the way the majority tribe treated the minorities in the eastern region. the old Rivers State was at the forefront during the clamour for states creation, and states were created just to appease and win over these people. undecided undecided undecided
Cross River State cannot be part of Biafra either.

1 Like

Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by Dedetwo(m): 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
Eteka1:
Cross River State cannot be part of Biafra either.

Cross River State has already been ceded to Republic of Ambazonia. There are other jackasses who are still expendable.
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by SaintBishop: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
not in portharcourt, rather its celebrated in kalabari, its called "go to niger"
interesting the go to niger what is it all about?
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by dukeprince50: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
SaintBishop:
interesting the go to niger what is it all about?
its a celebration to mark the day the Nigerian Army saved the people of Abonnema(in kalabari) from the biafran soldiers.

1 Like

Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by Dedetwo(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
its a celebration to mark the day the Nigerian Army saved the people of Abonnema(in kalabari) from the biafran soldiers.

Those engaged in the celebration were saboteurs. The majority people of Abonnema who refused even to join Rivers Province and proclaimed their affiliation with Biafra just recently cannot celebrate Nigerian Army.
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by dukeprince50: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
Dedetwo:

Those engaged in the celebration were saboteurs. The majority people of Abonnema who refused even to join Rivers Province and proclaimed their affiliation with Biafra just recently cannot celebrate Nigerian Army.
There is no soul in Abonnema that doesn't celebrate "go to Niger" except those that are afraid of gunshot during celebration. so ur comment on majority is a fat lie and i have attended "go to Niger as many times as i can remember, right from when they use mud to the very day that they started using water.
Its a festival that has been for ages. It is more celebrated that Christmas day.
Take ur time and visit Abonnema and see how they celebrate it.
If u know nothing about it, don't say anything

1 Like

Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by Dedetwo(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
There is no soul in Abonnema that doesn't celebrate "go to Niger" except those that are afraid of gunshot during celebration.
Its a festival that has been for ages. It is more celebrated that Christmas day.
Take ur time and visit Abonnema and see how they celebrate it

Do you really think I shall believe this crap from you? My auntie and her household do not celebrate the crap "go to Niger".
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by dukeprince50: 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Dedetwo:

Do you really think I shall believe this crap from you? My auntie and her household do not celebrate the crap "go to Niger".
ask her why she didn't celebrate it, she will tell u its cos of cult activities that prevail during " go to Niger" not because she doesn't like it. I as a typical Kalabari boy is telling u "go to Niger is like Christmas" there is no Christian that doesn't celebrate it except those that don't have money, there is no Abonnema person that doesn't celebrate "go to Niger"
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by dukeprince50: 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
Dedetwo:

They all welcomed the idea of " go to Niger" but not everyone goes out to perform on that day, some just sit at home and watch it on cable TV as it was celebrated. Nobody wan go die
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by Dedetwo(m): 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
They all welcomed the idea of " go to Niger" but not everyone goes out to perform on that day, some just sit at home and watch it on cable TV as it was celebrated. Nobody wan go die

Please be careful of what you write. I guess you should learn to write what you mean and mean what you write. On this page you claimed there is no Igbo in Ubani (Bonny). You know very well that Obomanu is not Ijo. Initially, you wrote that everybody comes out to celebrate the freaking crap " Go to Niger" as displayed in video.
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by dukeprince50: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
Dedetwo:

Please be careful of what you write. I guess you should learn to write what you mean and mean what you write. On this page you claimed there is no Igbo in Ubani (Bonny). You know very well that Obomanu is not ijo. Initially, you wrote that everybody comes out to celebrate the freaking crap " Go to Niger" as displayed in video.
I said we all celebrate it, not everyone perform.
Its a festival that is celebrated at every corners of Abonnema. its not a freaking crap, ask any Abonnema person, which is more celebrated, Christmas or go to Niger and here what they will tell u.
And they all hail themselves "happy go to Niger"
Even O.B lulu Briggs has celebrated that thing, his son Dumo lulu Briggs still celebrate it till 2moro. I am telling u what I know
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by dukeprince50: 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
Dedetwo:

Please be careful of what you write. I guess you should learn to write what you mean and mean what you write. On this page you claimed there is no Igbo in Ubani (Bonny). You know very well that Obomanu is not Ijo. Initially, you wrote that everybody comes out to celebrate the freaking crap " Go to Niger" as displayed in video.
can u show me the part where I wrote there is no Igbo in Ubani?
I am responsible for what I say, I am not responsible for what u understand
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by dukeprince50: 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
Dedetwo:

One Ichie Obomanu is still alive in Ubani (Bonny) and publicly claimed Igbo. He is not a denial goat. Obomanu is not Ijo.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibani_tribe

Just read the first sentence of that link and stop arguing unnecessarily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Disguises At Aso Villa Wearing Mopol Uniform / Ojukwu: Gowon Blasted Over Biafra Comments / Ekiti Wins ICT State Govt Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.