Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video (5421 Views)

NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos / "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari / The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by dukeprince50: 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
OfoIgbo:

You must be a kindergarten level kid.

You don't want to read the snippet, and you are here screaming that you need the name of the book.

If you had been smart enough, you would have seen the name of the book at the bottom of that snippet. " Culled from......... "

I will not mention the name of the book here, as your bots have banned me several times for mentioning it here. I know you want me to mention it, so that I will be banned. I know you Ijaws don't want that book known about. But I know of it, and in fact I have the full book.

That was specifically why I attached it to my signature, as that doesn't result in an automatic ban.
lie lie, no one will ban u just cos u brought a book full of information from the void century
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by OfoIgbo: 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
lol, I just checked the name on Google, I wasn't convinced

It's even in Amazon. The hardcopy is sold for $22.13

That is a book that strikes the fear into your kind abi ?? grin grin grin

Thank God for that captain. That book is a classic, and every UBANI citizen, infact every Asa/Ndoki, Ngwa person should have it.
Ohanaeze should have it
IPOB should have it
Umu Nri worldwide should have it
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by dukeprince50: 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Thank God for that captain. That book is a classic, and every UBANI citizen, infact every Asa/Ndoki, Ngwa person should have it.
Ohanaeze should have it
IPOB should have it
lol, ur mumu strong o.
u wish to believe a snippet of a page than dozen of info at every corner of the internet just because that page is the only source in the midst of millions of source that sooth ur argument
I hail u bros
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by Dedetwo(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
but I schooled u on "go to Niger" and a lil of the kalabari hiatory

Schooled me on what? You moronically claimed everybody celebrates "Go to Niger" as shown in the silly video. I countered with my auntie’s household does not celebrate the crap. Then you came with a crap about Christmas celebration and Christians. The fact remains not everybody in or from Abonnema celebrates the idiotic "Go to Niger" as displayed in video posted on Niaraland.
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by Dedetwo(m): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Ohanaeze should have it
IPOB should have it

You are pleading with a stone to buy book.
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by OfoIgbo: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
lol, ur mumu strong o.
u wish to believe a snippet of a page than dozen of info at every corner of the internet just because that page is the only source in the midst of millions of source that sooth ur argument
I hail u bros

From the first known book, ever written about Bonny grin grin grin

For the umpteenth time, there was no mention of IBANI in this book. A very crucial point I want you to digest cool cool cool
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by SaintBishop: 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
its a celebration to mark the day the Nigerian Army saved the people of Abonnema(in kalabari) from the biafran soldiers.
Ok.
Re: HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video by ijawcitizen(m): 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
dukeprince50:
Kalabari is not ijo, my own Kalabari? grin
Guy calm down, u no get wetin to argue.

let me enlighten u
U see ehn, the ijaw tribe has some sub that has their distinct language, we have the kalabari dialect in the ijaw tribe, we have the nembe, we have the okrika. U see me ehn, I will not understand Bayelsa ijaw but we are all ijaw.
Just because I don't understand Bayelsan izon doesn't make me a non ijaw

Stop wasting your time with those igbo bigots who have been indoctrinated with their own lies. They are peddlers of the igbo grand revisionism against Niger Delta ethnicities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ribadu's Removal Is Long Overdue? / Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast / Professor Tam David West Says He Is Willing To Lead Fuel Protests.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.