Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Wrong Thoughts Of Young Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wrong Thoughts Of Young Ladies (212 Views)

Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls / Young Ladies In Towels Storm Studio For Photoshoot / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Thoughts Of Young Ladies by ochipearl: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] I've noticed that young girls of our time feel that young guys are too small for them,my question is "why is it so" I stand to disregard that thought they're many capable young guys out there that can fund your needs and desires.young guys are known for being stingy because they're young while matured guys are known to be givers why because their needs have limits unlike the young ones but am saying they're thousands of young guys that are also givers out there it all depends on you approach cause as much as I know love conquers all having said that if he loves you and you're good approacher my dear he will sacrifice even his last dime for you. I hope you get this message

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Make Your Husband/boyfriend Feel Happy And Loved / Hey Good People / If Youre Tired Of Girls Rejecting You And You Wanna Change That Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.