Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? (12498 Views)

How Girls Become Lesbians / What Is The Real Reason Almost All Girls Become Chubby When Getting Older? / This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by TheCork(m): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

I'm from Abia too

wot kinda bush name is abinmia & were on earth is that? I bet the £800 Sat Nav in my Range rover (£35,000 cash) cannot even locate it.
..anyways are u intarested in goin to a resturant called Nando were u can eat nice fish n chips?,,u free later today?
smiley
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nazgul:

Wao that's good...I'm from ohafia, where are you from?
I'm from Umuahia South LGA
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
TheCork:

wot kinda bush name is abinmia & were on earth is that? I bet the £800 Sat Nav in my Range rover (£35,000 cash) cannot even locate it.
..anyways are u intarested in goin to a resturant called Nando were u can eat nice fish n chips?,,u free later today?
smiley

Thus Mr Man, I don't have your energy abeg grin grin
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by baralatie(m): 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

The dexterity you guys possess in being able to "notice" oloshos shows how much and how intense you guys actually interact with them.

I find your last line comical. You don't do olosho? Good for you! But you're in a committal relationship where sexual purity is a forgotten alternative. What did the pharisees call this again? Yeah. Hypocrisy
the phrase reminds of an incident in the bible.thaey brought a woman to meet jesus and quoted the law of moses.

jesus told he who is without sin should stone.it started from the eldest to the youngest (that is they where practical patronizers of the same person they wanted to murder before a righteous judge)
hmmmm!

what you posted is true

1 Like

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by baralatie(m): 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
TheCork:

do u even no were Baker street or bond street is? Can u take a woman for manicure? Can u take a woman to italian resturant? can u send a woman flight ticket? Bro dont let me embarassed u i beg!!! (show respet) angry
you have killed some people beside me here with hilarious laughter here o
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Nazgul: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

I'm from Umuahia South LGA
That's good...

1 Like

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Liposure: 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Why murned her into olosho when to the dogs and started bleeping her on a daily, so why
Oya ask yoursing olosho to being in a relationship? It should tell you a lote being treated in them. A random girl will eading that she is doing for free , relationship that probably has no headway. Before long, she'll borrow herself sense and join the bandwagon. It's still you guys that refused to reward her when in a relationship that will pay to bleep her outside of a relationship.

I've said my own.

If you think money is my problem, you're definitely right. If you believe me making emphasis on giving money for sex says a lot about who I am, you're probably truth.
if we both agreed as responsible adults to sleep with each other then why pay her. Unless its a transactional relationship where cash is exchanged for sex, sex should be free. Take it or walk away. Afterall there are other values for money a girl can possess aside sex. Sex is priceless.

1 Like

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by bayodele73(m): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
TheCork:

do u even no were Baker street or bond street is? Can u take a woman for manicure? Can u take a woman to italian resturant? can u send a woman flight ticket? Bro dont let me embarassed u i beg!!! (show respet) angry
Dude I don't need to know these places before I can tell you I'm made and why is your talk circled about women, are you retarded? You need to check on your brain cells...they dead man.
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by baralatie(m): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Liposure:
if we both agreed as responsible adults to sleep each other then why pay her. Unless its a transactional relationship where cash is exchanged for sex, sex should be free. Take it or walk away. There are other values for money a girl can possess not just sex. Sex is priceless.
see mentality!
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by TheCork(m): 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

Thus Mr Man, I don't have your energy abeg grin grin

^^^ there u go..
.. guys can u now see how this chick is now feeling simply becoz I offer to take her to cool restaurant called nando?....this is how u woo a female.
. guys, can u now see how moiney talks?... u homebase people need training..serrriously

WATCH & LEARN GUYS...THIS IS HOW WE BIG BOYS FROM LONDON PEKAM ROLL INNNNIT!!!(REAL TALK)
cheesy
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Sixfeetbelle: 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Liposure:
if we both agreed as responsible adults to sleep with each other then why pay her. Unless its a transactional relationship where cash is exchanged for sex, sex should be free. Take it or walk away. There are other values for money a girl can possess not just sex. Sex is priceless.

How about you keep your money and she keeps her sex and we'll see how long the relationship will last.

3 Likes

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Liposure: 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

How about you keep your money and she keeps her sex and we'll see how long the relationship will last.
now you are talking

1 Like

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Sixfeetbelle: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Liposure:
now you are talking

And please do note that during the course of this relationship, you're forbidden from getting outside knack of any kind, whether bj or hj or any j for that matter. You are allowed self service, only if you must.

This relationship is expected to last three years at least.

1 Like

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Bioles1187(m): 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

And please do note that during the course of this relationship, you're forbidden from getting outside knack of any kind, whether bj or hj or any j for that matter. You are allowed self service, only if you must.

which one is hj again grin grin grin...I hate hand job..(hj)
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by ezechi24(m): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
TheCork:

thanks for deraling your dumb thread sir....thank you!!!

I beg shut up there....becus u dey carry ashawo 5k per night ...now u dey ball...hahahahahah...empty drum makes the loudest noise.
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by ezechi24(m): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
TheCork:

brother.. I have moiney...u dont. U need moiney..u ask nicely!!(,real talk) angry

shishi u no get...dey carry ashawo and ur mama dey soak akamu....mugu.

2 Likes

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Liposure: 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

lol
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by TheCork(m): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
ezechi24:

I beg shut up there....becus u dey carry ashawo 5k per night ...now u dey ball...hahahahahah...empty drum makes the loudest noise.

son when u hav moiney to chase women or when u can enter London...come back & talk to me!!(real talk) angry
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
Liposure:
lol

Why are you laughing? I fail to see the humour in this matter. Let's be practical for once and tackle this matter head on. This is my argument. How do you see it?

A lady will have her own money (be independent), give you sex whenever at the detriment of her dignity (as per virginity means chastity nah), and still not get anything from you at the end of the day all because she's in a "relationship". So at the end she losses her money, her chastity and her sense. However if she doesn't give you sex, you'll still eventually pay to get it from an olosho, no?

Now, this is different from a lady who has her own money, but gives sex to men at a cost. This way, it is clear to her what she's in for from the beginning. At least if she looses her chastity, she has a lot of compensation for it.

I think it is about time ladies stopped subscribing to this nonsense they're being sold to by guys?

1 Like

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by HajiaNotu: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Why are you laughing? I fail to see the humour in this matter. Let's be practical for once and tackle this matter head on. This is my argument. How do you see it?

A lady will have her own money (be independent), give you sex whenever at the detriment of her dignity (as per virginity means chastity nah), and still not get anything from you at the end of the day all because she's in a "relationship". So at the end she losses her money, her chastity and her sense. However if she doesn't give you sex, you'll still eventually pay to get it from an olosho, no?

Now, this is different from a lady who has her own money, but gives sex to men at a cost. This way, it is clear to her what she's in for from the beginning. At least if she looses her chastity, she has a lot of compensation for it.

I think it is about time ladies stopped subscribing to this nonsense they're being sold to by guys?

Spot on!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Liposure: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Why are you laughing? I fail to see the humour in this matter. Let's be r head on. This is m

be independent), give you sex whenever at the detriment of her dignity (as per virginity means chastity nah), and still not get anything from you at the end of the day all because she's in a "relationship". So at the end she losses her money, her chastity and her sense. However if she doesn't give you sex, you'll still eventually pay to get it from an olosho, no?

[i]I think it is about time ladies stopped subscribing to this nonsense they're being
you can walk away if you feel shortchanged in a relationship. Money even is not enough compensation for loosing your chastity.

2 Likes

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Blessedboy23(m): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nazgul,mine i was chatting with this lady on facebook she kinda beautiful and i like her we chat alot so this girl ask me for money and i gave her,after 4days she ask me for money again i gave her,the 1week later she ask me but i didn't give her up to the amount she requested.another day this time she ask for a huge amount,so i refuse and ask why she want that amount,and she started to insult me and told her friends that am very stingy guy.i was so angry and stop chatting with that lady.so i just decide to forget it, after one month that was last week she send me a message and we chat for 10minute and am thinking she wont ask me money again and she ask me to send her 2k card i got angry and log out of facebook didn't reply her.

I don get sense now.
Even though i sent her recharge card she wont use it to call me.

I have 3 intresting experience but i no get time to write it cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Nazgul: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Blessedboy23:
Nazgul,mine i was chatting with this lady on facebook she kinda beautiful and i like her we chat alot so this girl ask me for money and i gave her,after 4days she ask me for money again i gave her,the 1week later she ask me but i didn't give her up to the amount she requested.another day this time she ask for a huge amount,so i refuse and ask why she want that amount,and she started to insult me and told her friends that am very stingy guy.i was so angry and stop chatting with that lady.so i just decide to forget it, after one month that was last week she send me a message and we chat for 10minute and am thinking she wont ask me money again and she ask me to send her 2k card i got angry and log out of facebook didn't reply her.

I don get sense now.

You shouldn't have given her the first time she asked. Some girls go on social media for the sole purpose of begging not love. So no matter how much you give to her, she'll be back to request more.

The best thing to do is once you're chatting with a girls you met on social media and she begins requesting for money just stop replying her. I'd rather give that money to my siblings or friends in need than a random girl who wouldn't appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Firstandonly(m): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
TheCork:

Brother..our job as men is to giv women moiney & quit nagging like bus condoctor..pirrrriod. it dont make if women lie.. they need mouney, u giv them moiney. Our job is to protect gaddddddemit!!(real talk)
angry
ur job not my job
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Blessedboy23(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nazgul:

You shouldn't have given her the first time she asked. Some girls go on social media for the sole purpose of begging not love. So no matter how much you give to her, she'll be back to request more.

The best thing to do is once you're chatting with a girls you met on social media and she begins requesting for money just stop replying her. I'd rather give that money to my siblings or friends in need than a random girl who wouldn't appreciate it.
I just understand that some girls nowadays have finally make begging on social media there new jobs.
Me anytime a girl i atmire ask me for money or recharge card that question use to weak me.
And all this things is those rich men that cause it.
Like a man that surfer to pay for a lady school fee and other things from 100level to 400level and when she graduate she left him and got pregnant and this man commit suicide cry

Me i can't commit suicide because of a lady.
Ahh i cannot come and kill myself grin
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by cristy149: 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

every post you've made on this thread has barely made any sense.. if you guys are in a "relationship" the idea of transacting money for sex is uncalled for.
take a scenario, my mum owns a restaurant she employed some few workers which she pays them daily but i always join those workers literally everyday to assist her..so does that mean since she pays them she must pay me to for doing the same work?
It's my duty to assist my mother without expecting a REWARD that's the relationship between us.
so when a guy and a lady are in a relationship which include sexual activities ..then no party should expect a payment for attending to the sexual needs of the other..if the one party isn't pleased with the sexual demands of the other ..let he or she walk away

7 Likes

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
cristy149:
every post you've made on this thread has barely made any sense.. if you guys are in a "relationship" the idea of transacting money for sex is uncalled for.
take a scenario, my mum owns a restaurant she employed some few workers which she pays them daily but i always join those workers literally everyday to assist her..so does that mean since she pays them she must pay me to for doing the same work?
It's my duty to assist my mother without expecting a REWARD that's the relationship between us.
so when a guy and a lady are in a relationship which include sexual activities ..then no party should expect a payment for attending to the sexual needs of the other..if the one party isn't pleased with the sexual demands of the other ..let he or she walk away

Your example is irrelevant to my posts.

I have a few questions. (Pardon my vulgarity)

Are you having sex with your mom?
Is her pvssy being widened by your so-called relationship with her?
Does she run the risk of abortions, ruined chastity and disgraced dignity by her relationship with you?
Does she run the risk of wasting years of her life being with a man who is only there to enjoy "FWB" privileges with her under the guise of "we're in a relationship"?

Does my post make a tiny bit of sense to you now?

1 Like

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by cristy149: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Your example is irrelevant to my posts.

I have a few questions. (Pardon my vulgarity)

Are you having sex with your mom?
Is her pvssy being widened by your so-called relationship with her?
Does she run the risk of abortions, ruined chastity and disgraced dignity by her relationship with you?
Does she run the risk of wasting years of her life being with a man who is only there to enjoy "FWB" privileges with her under the guise of "we're in a relationship"?

Does my post make a tiny bit of sense to you now?
your BIG answer: your post hasn't made a tiny bit of sense to me
A: I don't have sex with my mum
B: so you mean she aging is my faulty too? her breast sagging day
after day is my fault too? her pussy widening isn't my fault (if she
thinks my gbola will widen her pussy, she should walk away)
C: abortion? you asked this because you don't understand what
RELATIONSHIP means... it's an agreement if she's not ready to
get pregnant she should use condom no matter what(if the guy
doesn't want condom .let her walk away), chastity? tell him you
don't want sex ..if he refuses walk away.
D : Your man will be your be man wether you have sex with him or
not ..the reason you ladies complain that without sex a man
won't remain in a relationship is because YOU ALL HAVE BAD
ATTITUDES. you can't keep a man when your attitude is bad

this all boils down to the fact that most girls even guys without exempting them do not understand what RELATIONSHIP means

2 Likes

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Blessedboy23:

I don get sense now.

na naow cheesy
after u refused giving her money even after giving her money in the past she still insulted u just because of the one time u refused cheesy..and u strill reply her message days later when she send u dm.now from ur behavour i wont blame the girl if she starts disrespecting u cos the normal thing to do when she insulted u is replying her back and letting her know she wasnt appreciative of ur past help to her then after telling her that u stop replying her messages.if she keeps sending u messages u block her.na so a normal guy dey do.no be say she go request money frm u endlessly and u will be giving her then when u dont have and u let her know u dont have she insults u then the next day she sends u a hi message u now reply her.when u act like that ppl will regard u as someone who does not know his left from right.sometimes make una dey bold a little dey tell a girl dat u dont have any money to spare even if u have.wen u stand by ur word they will respect u

1 Like

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
cristy149:
your BIG answer: your post hasn't made a tiny bit of sense to me
A: I don't have sex with my mum
B: so you mean she aging is my faulty too? her breast sagging day
after day is my fault too? her pussy widening isn't my fault (if she
thinks my gbola will widen her pussy, she should walk away)
C: abortion? you asked this because you don't understand what
RELATIONSHIP means... it's an agreement if she's not ready to
get pregnant she should use condom no matter what(if the guy
doesn't want condom .let her walk away), chastity? tell him you
don't want sex ..if he refuses walk away.
D : Your man will be your be man wether you have sex with him or
not ..the reason you ladies complain that without sex a man
won't remain in a relationship is because YOU ALL HAVE BAD
ATTITUDES. you can't keep a man when your attitude is bad

Let's not veer off course yet, darling. We're still talking about sexual relationship. Let's stay on it.

My post won't make sense to you cause you're preaching chastity, which by the way, you're not practising but, hey, I'm not judging.

If a lady will agree to these risks because she's in a relationship with you, isn't it better she turn to a FWB or be a full-time hoe and deal with the consequences fully. You want her in a relationship to be the only one mindful of getting pregnant as if she's the only one in that relationship. You mentioned about how her pvssy widening isn't your fault cause of the size of your gbola (you can put just the tip) as if she's the only one in the relationship. You also mentioned how her breast sagging isn't your fault eveb you're the one suckling it. So even though she's in a relationship with you, what your comment means is that she should always have handy a strap to hold her breast upright after every suckling section. Not once did you put yourself as a partaker in any of these risks.

At the end of the day, if she'll still suffer all these risks as if she's the only one in that relationship, I believe she's better off being a hoe who gets compensated (risk insurance) than a foolish girlfriend who has no safety net. Feel me?
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Ahmback(m): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
The thing tire me too,the way some ladies beg ehn,thats why men treat them anyhow
look at this begger!.����

1 Like

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by cristy149: 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Let's not veer off course yet, darling. We're still talking about sexual relationship. Let's stay on it.

My post won't make sense to you cause you're preaching chastity, which by the way, you're not practising but, hey, I'm not judging.

If a lady will agree to these risks because she's in a relationship with you, isn't it better she turn to a FWB or be a full-time hoe and deal with the consequences fully. You want her in a relationship to be the only one mindful of getting pregnant as if she's the only one in that relationship. You mentioned about how her pvssy widening isn't your fault cause of the size of your gbola (you can put just the tip) as if she's the only one in the relationship. You also mentioned how her breast sagging isn't your fault eveb you're the one suckling it. So even though she's in a relationship with you, what your comment means is that she should always have handy a strap to hold her breast upright after every suckling section. Not once did you put yourself as a partaker in any of these risks.

At the end of the day, if she'll still suffer all these risks as if she's the only one in that relationship, I believe she's better off being a hoe who gets compensated (risk insurance) than a foolish girlfriend who has no safety net. Feel me?
you had just misinterpreted everything i said i will dash you small time and answer it
A: you don't know me .so don't tell me I don't practice chastity.
B: no one said she will be the only partaker of these risks, but since you single handedly pointed all those factor out in your previous that means the lady in question is really conscious of all these (which is suppose to be natural...pussy widening.. breast sagging are all natural body stuff, but if she expects me to pay an insurance on that ..hell no)
C: if you say me suckling on her breast is the cause of the sag, then i question your intelligence
D: once again i didn't hold her fully responsible for all those risk ..but if she expects me to compensate or pay insurance because of natural body occurrence..then she should move on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? / My Girlfriend Is Always Acting Funny During Sex. / When A Girl Buys You Chocolate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.