Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

How Girls Become Lesbians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Girls Become Lesbians (6468 Views)

How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Girls Become Lesbians by Morrigan008: 8:51am On Jun 21, 2022
It's not completely known why someone might be lesbian, gay, straight, or bisexual. But research shows that sexual orientation is likely caused by biological factors that start before birth.

People don't decide who they are attracted to, and therapy, treatment, or persuasion won't change a person's sexual orientation. You also can't "turn" a person gay. For example exposing a so called boy to toys traditionally made for girls such as dolls, won't cause him to be gay.

You probably started to become aware of who you are attracted to at a very young age. This doesn't mean you have sexual feelings, just that you could identify People you found attractive or liked

Sexual orientation is like a scale with entirely gay on one and entirely straight on the other, lots of people would be not on the far end but somewhere in the middle
Sexual orientation is an inmate character. It's pretty much hardwired into people from the time they are born.
If girls are attracted to other girls that makes them lesbians . If they are attracted to boys that makes them straight.People can't choose to be gay or straight. It's what they are .

In conclusion nothing makes someone "become a lesbian".
Lesbians are wise enough to understand that women are much prettier than men
Non straight people don't become queer , they discover that they are queer. One can't become gay you have to be 'BORN THAT WAY'.
That's because lesbians don't consciously decide to be , it is just the way it is
A girl's likeness to another girl to such an extent that she wants to fall in love with her, cuddle her,Kiss her,make love to her and what to spend the entire life with her.
For her this is love for others she is a lesbian
And as we all know love is not a choice

5 Likes

Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by raphroye: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2022
Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by kakaaa77: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2022
this is some minute of my life I can't get back' well thanks for the awareness

8 Likes

Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2022
undecided undecided
Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:24am On Jun 21, 2022
angry angry How would you react if I punch you hard and tell you I can’t control who I punch.. that I was born that way ?

4 Likes

Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by Beehive01: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
ThreeEyedRaven:
angry angry How would you react if I punch you hard and tell you I can’t control who I punch.. that I was born that way ?
how will you see this that a man touches your dick and it couldn't erect grin
To when a girl touches your dick and your dick erects with immediate effect

2 Likes

Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by DevilsEqual(m): 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Morrigan008:
It's not completely known why someone might be lesbian, gay, straight, or bisexual. But research shows that sexual orientation is likely caused by biological factors that start before birth.

People don't decide who they are attracted to, and therapy, treatment, or persuasion won't change a person's sexual orientation. You also can't "turn" a person gay. For example exposing a so called boy to toys traditionally made for girls such as dolls, won't cause him to be gay.

You probably started to become aware of who you are attracted to at a very young age. This doesn't mean you have sexual feelings, just that you could identify People you found attractive or liked

Sexual orientation is like a scale with entirely gay on one and entirely straight on the other, lots of people would be not on the far end but somewhere in the middle
Sexual orientation is an inmate character. It's pretty much hardwired into people from the time they are born.
If girls are attracted to other girls that makes them lesbians . If they are attracted to boys that makes them straight.People can't choose to be gay or straight. It's what they are .

Non straight people don't become queer , they discover that they are queer. One can't become gay you have to be 'BORN THAT WAY'.
That's because lesbians don't consciously decide to be , it is just the way it is
A girl's likeness to another girl to such an extent that she wants to fall in love with her, cuddle her,Kiss her,make love to her and what to spend the entire life with her.

Someone claim you`re a dominatrix, how true is that?
Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by butterfly777(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
You are deceiving yourself.

Remember how you started? When someone introduced you to same sex acts, and you continued in the act? That is one of the ways it starts.

It is demonic and contagious.

Decide to change,
call on God for help
Go for deliverance
And live a Godly life.

God loves you and he wants to help you. I love you too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by Autobot05: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Morrigan008:

Say no to sexual perversions ( paraphilia)

Jesus is the ONLY Way ❤️
Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by Autobot05: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Say no to sexual perversions ( paraphilia)

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by Morrigan008: 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
butterfly777:
You are deceiving yourself.

Remember how you started? When someone introduced you to same sex acts, and you continued in the act? That is one of the ways it starts.

It is demonic and contagious.

Decide to change,
call on God for help
Go for deliverance
And live a Godly life.

God loves you and he wants to help you. I love you too.
you are the one deceiving yourself

You are an educated Illiterate,lesbianism isn't something you learn it is ingrained, it is as a result of nature not nurture

Don't use GODS name in vain before thunder strikes you dead
Messenger of missapprehension

I want to ask you a question?
If you woke up one morning and found yourself in a full grown woman's body will you love men??!

2 Likes

Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
tongue tongue
baby girl, why u dey advertise this lesbianism stuff like say na u be the first or last ?

i percieve you're broke and jobless that's why you having time in creating upto 7 account just to advertise trash.

your own lesbian u dey use poverty mentality run am. Witch.

1 Like

Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by Morrigan008: 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
RAZOR619:
tongue tongue
baby girl, why u dey advertise this lesbianism stuff like say na u be the first or last ?

i percieve you're broke and jobless that's why you having time in creating upto 7 account just to advertise trash.

your own lesbian u dey use poverty mentality run am. Witch.
buffon why u dey take am so special like say na me be the first or last?

It is obvious you're a vagabond in severe penury and impecuniousness that's why you have the time to check those with multiple account and without multiple account grin
It is evident you have multiple accounts just to type horseshit and crap grin
Tell me more about yourself maggot

Your own Stupidity you dey use impoverishment and indigence expose am
Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
buffon why u dey take am so special like say na me be the first or last?

It is obvious you're a vagabond in severe penury and impecuniousness that's why you have the time to check those with multiple account and without multiple account grin
It is evident you have multiple accounts just to type horseshit and crap grin
Tell me more about yourself maggot

Your own Stupidity you dey use impoverishment and indigence expose am
On behalf of your gender i will say u are a fool @40.

Instead of using multiple account to advertise ur bussiness u choose using it to advertise trash.

hopeless fool, if your life is doom you betda go commit suicide it will be better.#fool@40.

if i see u quote me with meaningless vocabulary you'll see what am gonna do to you.#fool@40.

2 Likes

Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by Morrigan008: 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
RAZOR619:

Instead of using multiple account to advertise ur bussiness u choose using it to advertise trash.

hopeless fool, if your life is doom go commit suicide it will be better.#fool@40.

if i see u quote me with meaning vocabulary you'll see what am gonna do to you.#fool@40.
on behalf of your sex and gender you are an authenticated verified nitwit simpleton @60 grin

Instead of using your multiple account to get a life for yourself
You are following me like a slave you are on nairaland
I will be the calamity that will befall you grin
We know your brain loses its elasticity whenever you receive considerable bashing
It seems your dna is primarily composed of ratshit formation
And the only way you ever get a kick out of life is typing trash on naira land faceless forum typing crap to seek reply out of your bored miserable life to people who don't care whether your dead or alive
Your doomed contraption is long overdue for disintegration
Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by Morrigan008: 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
RAZOR619:

hopeless fool, if your life is doom you betda go commit suicide it will be better.#fool@40.

if i see u quote me with meaningless vocabulary you'll see what am gonna do to you.#fool@40.
NOW you are sounding very very boring #capitalbuffon@60
What a pity to your, despair, miserable, dejected and melancholic soul on its way to perdition grin

I swing the tempo and you follow maggot
This is how I have conditioned your uneventful Life to walk after me and monitor my post infact I have uselessed you grin
To have a disease known as dementia and PTSD
And that will be the death of you grin

Let me advise you, if you are tired of this your misery,agony, depression and hardship you better douse yourself with fuel and set yourself ablaze
You will go along way of reducing the number of ret@rds,loonies,simpletons and idiots we have in the world by one
If I see you type trash again you will see how I will finish and thrash your throat here blockheaded dunce. #capitalbuffon@60
Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
NOW you are sounding very very boring #capitalbuffon@60
What a pity to your miserable and melancholic soul on its way to perdition grin

I swing the tempo and you follow maggot
This is how I have conditioned your uneventful Life to walk after me and monitor my post infact I have uselessed you grin
To have a disease known as dementia
And that will be the death of you grin

Let me advise you, if you are tired of this your misery,agony, depression and hardship you better douse yourself with fuel and set yourself ablaze
You will go along way of reducing the number of ret@rds,loonies,simpletons and idiots we have in the world by one
If I see you type trash again you will see how I will finish and thrash your throat here blockheaded dunce. #capitalbuffon@60
just look at» @40 u suppose live a life, own an apartment with a vehicle. But the evil u did is hunting after you.#fool@40.

eat pussy and swim in trenches.#fool@40

i bet, this life go soon tire u #fool@40
Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
on behalf of your sex and gender you are an authenticated verified nitwit simpleton @60 grin

Instead of using your multiple account to get a life for yourself
You are following me like a slave you are on nairaland
I will be the calamity that will befall you grin
We know your brain loses its elasticity whenever you receive considerable bashing
It seems your dna is primarily composed of ratshit formation
And the only way you ever get a kick out of life is typing trash on naira land faceless forum typing crap to seek reply out of your bored miserable life to people who don't care whether your dead or alive
Your doomed contraption is long overdue for disintegration
I will forever be ur nightmare. Ashawo.

ur opposite gender don disown u. #fool@40

ur family don disown u. #fool@40

you now turn to lesbian, don't wori they'll soon disown you. #fool@40
Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by Morrigan008: 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
RAZOR619:
I will forever be ur nightmare. Ashawo.

ur opposite gender don disown u. #fool@40

ur family don disown u. #fool@40

you now turn to lesbian, don't wori they'll soon disown you. #fool@40
you can never be my nightmare grin grin
You are too small I will crush you till their is no pieces of you left to pick capital dipstick grin

I will be the calamity that will befall you, by the time I go halfway with you,you will run leave your shadow and deactivate all your empty account grin#capitalbuffon@60

Ur opposite gender don renounce and abondon you like a street urchin you are and will forever be grin#capitalbuffon@60

Ur family and entire lineage don repudiate and cast you off. #capitalbuffon@60

an ancient ragged dejected old pauper on the street begging for food#capitalbuffon@60 grin

1 Like

Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
you can never be my nightmare grin grin
You are too small I will crush you till their is no pieces of you left to pick capital dipstick grin

I will be the calamity that will befall you, by the time I go halfway with you,you will run leave your shadow and deactivate all your empty account grin#capitalbuffon@60

Ur opposite gender don renounce and abondon you like a street urchin you are and will forever be grin#capitalbuffon@60

Ur family and entire lineage don repudiate and cast you off. #capitalbuffon@60

an ancient ragged dejected old pauper on the street begging for food#capitalbuffon@60 grin
ASHAWO, NO REMIX MY TROLL#FOOL@40
Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by Morrigan008: 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
RAZOR619:
just look at» @40 u suppose live a life, own an apartment with a vehicle. But the evil u did is hunting after you.#fool@40.

eat pussy and swim in trenches.#fool@40

i bet, this life go soon tire u #fool@40
I am very well living in opulence grin
and the money, I have in my account will vindicate your entire lineage from everlasting penury till infinity, as you are,you are not even worth my toe moro.n grin
just look at yourself>> @60 u are not even suppose to live a life or have a life at the first place your existence is a mistake and you need to be eradicated ASAP grin
As old as you are, you are brainless, senseless, empty-headed and dumbo
At 60 you are forever lost,hopeless,and useless.
A mole in the bush is a million times better than you grin
This life you are living is not a life, me and you know quite well that you are living a dejected, maladjusted,hopeless life and lost in the world of hope, love,money, affection and promise grin
All through your sixty years is just a wasted life and effort very futile and ineffective
It's a pity

I will eat pussy and swim in wealth blockhead choke on it #capitalbuffon@60grin

This life can never tire me i am still starting life unlike you who is about an inch getting to your death grave #capitalbuffon@60grin
It is evident your life don tire you, hence you keep typing crap upon crap upon crap grin
I bet you, you will soon commit suicide out of depression and it is obvious.#capitalbuffon@60 grin

Keep typing crap as usual and swim in penury and indigence. #capitalbuffon@60 grin

1 Like

Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by Morrigan008: 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
RAZOR619:
ASHAWO, NO REMIX MY TROLL#FOOL@40
barrow pusher,you no sabi troll anything grin

Which word wey you get to troll wey person dey remix mugu??! grin grin
With this your upside down kobo kobo rubbish you call pidgin wey no follow road
I swear you are a #capitalbuffon@60 grin grin

Who be that mugu wey tell you say u sabi troll??! grin grin
No dey deceive yourself grin
Mugu Na today you go see the real trolling werey#capitalbuffon@60grin

1 Like

Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
I will eat pussy and swim in wealth blockhead choke on it #capitalbuffon@60;
And she's not even ashame of herself. #fool@40.
use and dumb like u #fool@40.
can u even compare yasef with me?
ashawo like u, if them no fu*ck u, u no get money. Foo@40
if i see any meaningless vocabulary you'll see what im gonna do to u.#fool@40
Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
barrow pusher,you no sabi troll anything grin

Which word wey you get to troll wey person dey remix mugu??! grin grin
With this your upside down kobo kobo rubbish you call pidgin wey no follow road
I swear you are a #capitalbuffon@60 grin grin

Who be that mugu wey tell you say u sabi troll??! grin grin
No dey deceive yourself grin
Mugu Na today you go see the real trolling werey#capitalbuffon@60grin
troll me if u can, with ur meaningless vocabulary.

BROKElesbian@fool@menopause.
Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by Morrigan008: 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
RAZOR619:

I will troll you till you commit suicide mark my words grin

Of course the vocabs would be meaningless to a meaningless being like you slowpoke

Poverty-stricken@capital@buffon@castrated@60
Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by Morrigan008: 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
RAZOR619:

you are very grotesque and jobless that's why you waste your time registering multiple fake account on this forum lunkhead grin
With fake profile pics, of course you can't use your real profile pic because I bet you even a rotten rat carcass is a million times finer than your disfigured body grin
Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
I will troll you till you commit suicide mark my words grin

Of course the vocabs would be meaningless to a meaningless being like you slowpoke

Poverty-stricken@capital@buffon@castrated@60
i will forever be ur nightmare.

u product of a torn condom.

talking about myself, I'm rich and young. Not like u that have suffered in the hands of men till u turn a lesbian overnight.

you're 40 now but you looking like an 80yrs old woman. Pele oo
Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
you are very grotesque and jobless that's why you waste your time registering multiple fake account on this forum lunkhead grin
With fake profile pics, of course you can't use your real profile pic because I bet you even a rotten rat carcass is a million times finer than your disfigured body grin
i'm more handsome and rich than the man that f.u.c.ked you last. Awon werey. if u wanna see the real me drop pm.

ashawo girl

brokelesbian
Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by Morrigan008: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
RAZOR619:

I will eat pussy and swim in wealth blockhead choke on it #capitalbuffon@60;

And she's not even ashame of herself. #fool@40.

use and dumb like u #fool@40.

can u even compare yasef with me?

ashawo like u, if them no fu*ck u, u no get money. Foo@40

if i see any meaningless vocabulary you'll see what im gonna do to u.#fool@40

you keep repeating yourself over and over again #capitalbuffon@60grin
You sound like a broken record #capitalbuffon@60grin

Today you will know you have crossed path with an anaconda
I will squeeze and break your fragile bone and swallow you whole
Infact death is Knocking on your door#capitalbuffon@60

You are not even abashed #capitalbuffon@60 grin

They don't need to use and dump you, you are an incel looking for love In a faceless forum and you won't even get it
It pains you to the bone marrows that you will never find love in your miserable life due to your grotesque disfigured face and body grin
And to add salt to injury you see lesbians frolicking with girls that you can never attract in your entire life what a pity,you are seriously dying in silence grin

I don't need to compare myself with you because you are more grotesque than a human decayed feaces grin
You are not even an inch close to me in beauty
You no see my back blockhead grin

Barrowpusher like you, no girl will ever fvck you because you are so grotesque that freddy krueger is more presentable than you.#capitalbuffon@60 grin

If I see any trash you will see how I will finish you and thrash your throat Weakling grin
Re: How Girls Become Lesbians by Morrigan008: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
RAZOR619:
i'm more handsome and rich than the man that f.u.c.ked you last. Awon werey. if u wanna see the real me drop pm.

ashawo girl

brokelesbian
you are living in abject poverty and penury slowpoke grin
You are very ugly and you will forever be ugly till jesus christ come grin

Me and you no that guy in your sick profile pic can never be you.
Even if you are born a million times you can never have that kind of face and body moro.n grin

FYI I am not into men I am a full blown lesbian get that to your empty skull dullard grin

Mugu if you want to see the real you??! grin
This validates my assertion that you can never be the one on that profile pic cheesy grin
So dumbo, I know you will expose your identity so easily blockhead grin

You will forever be ugly till jesus christ comes grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! / How To Make Him Understand That I'm Not Interested? / They All Left After We Had Slept Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.