Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be (125049 Views)

Billionaire Ned Nwoko Proposes To Tiktok Celebrity “kelly” To Be His 5th Wife / Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend / Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by jaxxy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ned why? Maybe he wants to compete with King Solomon.
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by opribo(m): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
This is not fair at all, why should this oldman be acquiring young girls using them and lock them in so no man can touch.

I mean, it's not as if he is able to satisfy all of them some he doesnt even sleep with anymore yet they can't go out and get themselves satisfied outside, they are humans too. Its about time men start to treat women with dignity.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by luminouz(m): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
Brandonx:

What is doing this one ? undecided
What's my business if you are the co founder of nairaland or you think I just joined nairaland? I deactivated my former account after most of my threads were deleted the last time nairaland was hacked , my followers gone I wasn't feeling it anymore so I took a break and came back with a new moniker to start afresh on a new slate.
Sometimes I do wish nairaland was an auditorium I for don woze you since

Nobody asked for this history lesson na... grin

Same time tomorrow, sweetheart? grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Ziggylee(m): 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
[b][/b]I hope this new wife go be virgin as claimed by Ned say all hi wife na virgin
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Abuleoshi: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
Women will not allow thier husbands have side chics in peace, but because of money, Regina Daniels is the one announcing her husband's proposal to his 7th wife on Instagram... In this life, just have money and you will be fine����

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by IMASTEX: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
ivolt:
Ned has employed more wives than the number of jobs Buhari has created since 2015.
In mortal combat, this is called "finish him"
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Jesslove(f): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
What do u expect from a man who has vowed that his manhood will rest when he's six feet underground....
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Joker09(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
opribo:
This is not fair at all, why should this oldman be acquiring young girls using them and lock them in so no man can touch.

I mean, it's not as if he is able to satisfy all of them some he doesnt even sleep with anymore yet they can't go out and get themselves satisfied outside, they are humans too. Its about time men start to treat women with dignity.

He didn't force them tho. Blame the women. That's the price they pay for their hypergamy. They see their mates, they no gri marry, they say they're not worthy of their standard. You can't eat your cake and still have it.. No one forced them bro.
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Brandonx(m): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
luminouz:

Nobody asked for this history lesson na... grin

Same time tomorrow, sweetheart? grin
Why am I not surprised Shey na your money I take put WiFi for my house when you dey stress my life abi na because of you I dey come nairaland.
Abi make i kukuma leave nairaland for you ? undecided since you say you na you be the "Okai Egbe" of nairaland.
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Fredd003: 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
ivolt:
Ned has employed more wives than the number of jobs Buhari has created since 2015.

U very right man.
Regina haa been rubished. Serves her right. More wives to come. What a wasted life for Regina

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by preselect(m): 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
this man is seriously engaged in poverty alleviation program, marriage style
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Franking: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dididrumz:

My babe dey mumu for now so I no sure say she be my babe again sef so I no go fit show you pics grin grin grin

Lol. 90s Pikin them sef.
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by OBAINO700: 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
this man ZUKWANUIKE
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by ivolt: 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
Fredd003:

U very right man.
Regina haa been rubished. Serves her right. More wives to come. What a wasted life for Regina
It is not really a wasted life. It depends on your perspective. Very many people will choose to go from an underpaid actress to a multimillionaire if given a choice. Even if they will become co-wives.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Dididrumz(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
Franking:

Lol. 90s Pikin them sef.

E go shock You
Lols...

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
Aflix:
Ned nwoko is a powerful man!!
indeed
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Mecka: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
DonTattaglia:
Yes men should marry as many wives as possible, reproduce and fill the earth with your offsprings. Bang those bitches crazy, impregnate them, dump their ass for another chocolate kitten, keep banging those pus*sies and kick them out of your life since all these b1tches know is money..
fork those holes like there's no 2moro
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Onlinesmart: 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
ALEX182:
Chai. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na poor man dey marry one wife. I believe in tradition too. grin
Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates are poor men too.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Mecka: 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
Divoc19:
Money keeps the women happy. Marry more for the money sir

But

True love sticks to one person for ever
true love is a figment of your imagination
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Mecka: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Money must be made
money brings bitches, bitches brings life
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
IF YOU DOUBT THAT WOMEN LOVE OPPORTUNISTICALLY, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by buJu234: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
It's clear that polygamy is not wrong when you are rich..

It's not wrong to marry sweet 18 when u re rich..

But when u dont have money, polygamy, dating younger ladies bcom a taboo..

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Arinze86(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
confirm onye otu[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by KingMack(m): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
Weddon Mr. Ned body dey sweet you but by 2100 your spirit go dey ask you how far because of small controversy wey your blokkos causesad
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by muller101(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
How could an old man be hunting for pussy from all races.
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Munzy14(m): 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

...and those women agreeing to marry him, despite knowing he's already married are what?
Diamond harvesters....cheesy
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by 77up(m): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sorry please,how did you know that she's not happy with her marriage?
Hollusilva28:
Ha, I'm laughing right now. majority of ladies don't know anything about marriage. Lots of them chasing men all cos of money. I'm not saying money is not good. But ladies of nowadays have choosing money as a priority, they date can't low key men, always looking for rich men to date.

Marriage is not something someone can jump into. Regina has choose her own husband, but deeply inside her, she's not happy, cos her marriage is not smooth. People come to social media to spend their time cos majority are fed up of with their marriage ish.

My advice to all ladies and men, choose wisely, don't love cos of money, it wouldn't end well.
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Revolva(m): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Ihejirikakings(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hahaha

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates are poor men too.

They are not Africans.
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by mariahAngel(f): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
Munzy14:

Diamond harvesters....cheesy

Right? cheesy
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Jman06(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
crackhaus:

I highly doubt it.

The man is a well-trained lawyer, he probably has everything planned and shared (also regularly updated) among these women and their children.
I hope so

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion / Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram / Melania Trump: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.