Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be (125064 Views)

Billionaire Ned Nwoko Proposes To Tiktok Celebrity “kelly” To Be His 5th Wife / Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend / Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by djon78(m): 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hollusilva28:
Please, love is not overrated. If you meet your right partner, this what u will encounter like Peace of mind , happiness, joy, ability to accommodate your fellow relatives. e.t.c.

When theres genuine love, you would pray to God to give you, same partner if u come to this world again.

For example, my mom died 2012, up till now my dad hasn't remarry. I used to think about him a lot, cos I personally can't wait for so long.

Our mothers of old generation always love their husband for better for worse. unlike today social media is there , once she divorce or separated another highest bidder is waiting in one corner to enter, all this won't lead to anything good.

let say you're rich & both love each other. My questions- How will you feel to hear your loving wife has taking so many dicks before you met her? As a man do u think, it's easy. That small mistake can destroy better things.

Don't chase rich men cos you love their money. Nobody is being born to be poor, Let's pray for God's grace. once you're independent, you will definitely have happy home, your husband will respect you more

Honestly you are talking like you don't understand the world that we are in now.

My parents have been together over 4 decades and still strong today

But as for this generation anyone saying all Love might get the shock of his or her Life

Why are many marriages nothing to write home about?

Honestly Bros anyone looking for love from today's humans have been is searching for Needle in a haystack

Many people today are marrying for different reasons. Love is the least of the reasons. Many don't even consider love, it's even more about money and someone that will give them good things of life.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
sapphiere:
Men are greedy in nature. They want all to themselves.

Not every man.

For example, me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Brandonx(m): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...if you come see me nko? You go prostrate Na!!! Check my profile abr see how long i don dey NL. grin

U be my boy!!! wink
What is doing this one ? undecided
What's my business if you are the co founder of nairaland or you think I just joined nairaland? I deactivated my former account after most of my threads were deleted the last time nairaland was hacked , my followers gone I wasn't feeling it anymore so I took a break and came back with a new moniker to start afresh on a new slate.
Sometimes I do wish nairaland was an auditorium I for don woze you since

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by crackhaus: 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
otemeh01:
make they beg Ned make e remain girls for we wen never marry o.

PS. Does that means that if you have money, you can use girls anyhow? haba.
You never see anything... Lol

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by dewuyiebun: 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
If this is true, there's more to it, people do things for reasons
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by crackhaus: 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
Jman06:
If anything happens to this man today, God forbid, there'll be trouble among his wives.

There's no rationale in marrying more than one wife. If he doesn't know what else to do with money, why not use his money for charity like whites do. Or are blacks cursed with extreme selfishness
I highly doubt it.

The man is a well-trained lawyer, he probably has everything planned and shared (also regularly updated) among these women and their children.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Hollusilva28(m): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
djon78:

Honestly you are talking like you don't understand the world that we are in now.

My parents have been together over 4 decades and still strong today

But as for this generation anyone saying all Love might get the shock of his or her Life

Why are many marriages nothing to write home about?

Honestly Bros anyone looking for love from today's humans have been is searching for Needle in a haystack

Many people today are marrying for different reasons. Love is the least of the reasons. Many don't even consider love, it's even more about money and someone that will give them good things of life.
I really understand everything, but we just need to tell ourselves the bitter truth.

I don't know, if u have a junior sister, let's say she marry a rich old man & she eventually tell you about the issues, she's facing, Will you be happy.

We need to tell ourselves bitter truth, we can't just say there's no genuine love, though it maybe hard to find. You already know about marriage of nowadays that always crashing, it entails a lot of things. when you marry cos of love, my brother, even you will be a lesson to other looking up to you. How you're managing your house well

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by friendl: 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
He no dey tire sef ,.... sometimes person dey tire for p......y ,......freak
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Mutemenot(m): 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ned on the beat cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Unrated900(m): 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
Xisnin:
He won't stop at 7. The man is aiming for the moon.

He will soon round the world in 80 days
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Hollusilva28(m): 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
OMONGBALI:

Some poor guys maltreat their wives too. Some girls marry poor guys but when the guy becomes rich, they start misbehave. Don't police anybody for their life choices as long as it's legal.
I know, but we should not justify everybody are the same. We can't be blind to the truth. when you love husband with all your heart and the husband misbehave, don't think the children don't know wass going on. God will surely judge him, at the end cos that woman will be vindicated and the children will chop their fathers eye one day.

Love is all over everything. Bible confirmed it.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by fredoooooo: 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
Women grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by samwash(m): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nonsense & ingredient!!!
Na one monther inlaw wan kill her self on top Ned mata becoz of her fellow Nigeria woman.
Oya na !! Waytin you come talk for this new wife.
Just go hug transformer, na go better pass.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Moneyboyz: 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
I think this man like it tight, Regina was caught young and now that her workshop has been destroyed by childbirth, the man moved on to a fresh pussy. I doubt if he's the father of all his kids.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by MusaChukwudi: 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
Olatlaccon:
And one idiot lady was arguing with me that Regina married dis man for love.....oponu omo.... Ned na OG carry own sir...wetin concern Ned with Nigeria economy

Yeah, because he and his likes ffked it up already.
What exactly did he do to make money other than invoice inflation - which is stealing from Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
My role model

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Evidenx(m): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
This ned,does he want to beat d record of solomon? We need to cut off his priik.
I pray for all the young ladies on nairaland,may u not meet ned in ur life.
Only the gold diggers will not say amen.
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Joker09(m): 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
9jatriot:
Na wa, so all those talk about I wee kick his ass out if he cheats na because say we non get money? Because this one non be case of say the man hide his wife and remove ring de lie to the girl, this one na I have them plenty at home I just want to add you to the number, u gree abi u non gree.

Chai...

Feminism is only for poor men my brother. grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Rawhumper(m): 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
Its not a bad Thing, if he Can afford it Then Let him have them all.

Money talks dear....

sapphiere:
Men are greedy in nature. They want all to themselves.
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by ibuildstuff(m): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
Teewhy2:
One woman= One wahala
Therefore
Seven Women= Seven Wahala
Why Dangote and Otedola wey get money pass this man no marry wife reach him.
I can bet u that dangote is having the time of his life with these women, he's just on a low.
Why do u think he refused to remarry?

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Joker09(m): 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
Arysexy:
How does women in polygamous marriage feel after knowing your husband puts same thing into different women?

I'm not comfortable at all imagining the scenario

Women don't care in as much as money is involved. They only flex their muscles on men that aren't rich.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Lightangel65: 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
faithfull18:
Mhen, some women are trying.
Like they are really trying
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Oshokalo: 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
I no blame nwoko abeg,make money and chop pkekus with class
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by emoney09: 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hope they are all cool ! Too many women we should thank that man taking up atleast 7 responsibilities instead of them going astray
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by obicmag(m): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
Something must kill a man.
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Olatlaccon(m): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Yeah, because he and his likes ffked it up already.
What exactly did he do to make money other than invoice inflation - which is stealing from Nigerians!
they've fuvked it up already...and there is nothing to do about it cos they've been in the game for a very long time and they root is way deeper...I just hope it change on day sha
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Tapout(m): 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
MasterRahl:
angry

Well, what can we say

Three hearty cheers to Ned Nwoko as he does everything within his power to reduce the number of spinsters both locally and internationally.

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Tapout(m): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
ivolt:
Ned has employed more wives than the number of jobs Buhari has created since 2015.

grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by DGreat72(m): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
Oga Ned well-Don oh you too like good thing haba ������
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by naijadrivablog: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
And Regina dare not sleep out. Remember the ritual of fidelity. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by toffyz(m): 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
He's obviously using their glory.

But they will never know.

And they will never believe.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
Too much money too much women. Babes that preach one woman one man come see ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion / Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram / Melania Trump: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.