Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be (125782 Views)

Billionaire Ned Nwoko Proposes To Tiktok Celebrity “kelly” To Be His 5th Wife / Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend / Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by freshvine(f): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2020
Some men get strength to Bleep o
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Charx122: 8:27am On Nov 17, 2020
Hollusilva28:
Ha, I'm laughing right now. majority of ladies don't know anything about marriage. Lots of them chasing men all cos of money. I'm not saying money is not good. But ladies of nowadays have choosing money as a priority, they date can't low key men, always looking for rich men to date.

Marriage is not something someone can jump into. Regina has choose her own husband, but deeply inside her, she's not happy, cos her marriage is not smooth. People come to social media to spend their time cos majority are fed up of with their marriage ish.

My advice to all ladies and men, choose wisely, don't love cos of money, it wouldn't end well.

It never ends well poverty can make must people do stupid things ..Enjoy while it last..
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Odoogu(m): 8:32am On Nov 17, 2020
sapphiere:
Professor of greed I hail o.
I told you to stfu. you weren't supposed to reply. cos you too biased.
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by jice(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2020
He won't even stop @ 77
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2020
Odoogu:

I told you to stfu.
you weren't supposed to reply.
cos you too biased.
Cry me a river.
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Odoogu(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2020
sapphiere:
Cry me a river.
cheesy you wish. well except you reason like a human.
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by LagosAirport: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2020
Whalala for who no dey date grand pa
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Odoogu(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2020
sapphiere:
Cry me a river.
she ain't even his wife. SMH
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Hollusilva28(m): 9:16am On Nov 17, 2020
Charx122:

It never ends well poverty can make must people do stupid things ..Enjoy while it last..
Yes of course. That's why, we need to think again before doing things that would certainly bring repercussions or consequence.

As the they- Past do comes to hunt the future.

it's well with us. But let's try to love not money, because of peace of mind.
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Mecka: 9:23am On Nov 17, 2020
Olatlaccon:
And one idiot lady was arguing with me that Regina married dis man for love.....oponu omo.... Ned na OG carry own sir...wetin concern Ned with Nigeria economy
some women are greedy
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Mecka: 9:25am On Nov 17, 2020
francisgodstime:
Dat true... wish more men would also join him in dis mission
i will marry ten
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by kkins25(m): 9:39am On Nov 17, 2020
sapphiere:
Men are greedy in nature. They want all to themselves.
greed? what is greed? what about the women? its clearly against the nature of women to live with and share a man with so much women? what do we call such ladies?
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by dalass(f): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2020
sapphiere:
The man is fetish.

Exactly.

Making all his wives pass through rituals in the name of 'tradition' grin grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by EmekaA125(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2020
I won't be surprised if this Ned Nwoko dies on top woman one day. The way he hunts for p^ssy like a hungry lion is very worrisome and bad. He wants all the ladies for himself.
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by CSTRR: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2020
LadyJasper:

But he's not forcing them to marry him na.
Maybe not

But he is using their vulnerability.

They certainly did not marry him for love.
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by ledaman: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2020
The real Niggaaa! God punish poverty !
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 17, 2020
damn! this turtle face man again. more salute
A feast is made for laughter, And wine makes merry; But money answers everything. Ecclesiastes 10:19

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
toffyz:
He's obviously using their glory.

But they will never know.

And they will never believe.

they wont believe o. old man that cant even satisfy dem on bed. its all business as usual. women love money more than sex. the power of money naw.
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Munzy14(m): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
mariahAngel:

A case of using what one has to get what one wants abi?
For where, na one sided...The guy is on polygamy spree, any tree he sights, straight to his bedroom...cheesy
And according to him ,he likes the Virgin, their must be a deep connection to that...when u study mystics.

Its a lesson for younger guys, to follow the money way, everyother thing will fall in as the ladder climbing is on.
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Hathor5(f): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Another disgrace to womanhood.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Uwa11(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
Alezy:
we all understand this. But this man has less than 10active sex years to give her. What then happen to her thereafter? When she will probably be in her early 30s with high sex appeal?

She don take less than 10yrs enjoy wetin she
For enjoy till 40yrs,
This life no balance I tell u

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by mariahAngel(f): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Munzy14:

For where, na one sided...The guy is on polygamy spree, any tree he sights, straight to his bedroom...cheesy
And according to him ,he likes the Virgin, their must be a deep connection to that...when u study mystics.

Its a lesson for younger guys, to follow the money way, everyother thing will fall in as the ladder climbing is on.

There's definitely something mysterious about that guy cheesy
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Marideeya(f): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
This girl might be Ned Moroccan wife sister though.
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Munzy14(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
mariahAngel:

There's definitely something mysterious about that guy cheesy

It could be a coincidence as well....
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Abuleoshi: 11:09am On Nov 19, 2020
Reex12:
no bro she only announced it to avoid the media leaking it and putting her on the hotseat and to avoid backlashing
OK ooh

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) / Melania Trump: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.