Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba (39873 Views)

President Tinubu Meets With Japan Gas MD On New FLNG Gas Plant In Akwa Ibom / Nigeria: Mega-Gas Project Is Raising Hopes For More Gas Exports For Europe / 300MW Power Plant In Lagos Built By UAE (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Ikology(m): 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
airsaylongcom:

My point? Bonny aren't Igbo. Go to Finima or Bonny and tell them they are Igbos and see/hear their reactions.

I met one today. He came to barb his hair in a salon. He looks like a igbo guy. I asked him in Igbo, are you an Igbo guy? He said yes but small. I asked him the
Meaning of "small". Infact where are you from he said Opobo. One Igbo guy told him that no rivers person is Igbo. I was shocked to hear that. I had to educate him to understand.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Ikology(m): 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ignorant Igbos need to be seriously checked. They are causing more harm than good.
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by BIGGERhead4: 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
phantom24:
mr dreamer who told you its buhari? Instead of thanking God who did nt allow the tyrant to hijack d project to the north as usual.

Guy, President Buhari has everything to do with this project

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by PHijo(m): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Please read the content of the attachment in my signature section.

It will completely answer this question. Bear in mind that book was the first book ever written about Ubani (Bonny) nearly 200 years ago.

Alternatively, you can Google what Magnus Abe said about Bonny and the Ndokki-Igbo owners of the town.

If they've started denying their Igbo ancestry, it is purely because of the post war politics of intimidation that has gone on for many decades now, the latest of which is the massacre of Ndokki people in OYIGBO LGA, all in a ploy for them to sever their genetic links with their immediate brothers in the SE

Magnus Abe never said that, if he even said that, as an Ogoni man he has not right to talk about Ijaw issues.

Even Wike has told you he is not Igbo. Stay off Rivers Ijaw like Bonny etc. You don't know the history of Oyigbo. It was one of the Ijaw outposts Okrika and Bonny traders used as a transit point for Igbo slaves prior to moving them to Okrika and then Bonny before they are eventually sold for export.

I wonder why you guys can't respect your boundaries. We don't want you, accept your fate.

Tamuno help your children abeg!
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by RemoveKebab: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
shizzleStar:
baboons will never disappoint, where is the lie in his comment? Why dont you provide your own right information?

Btw, it is only natural to yorubas to hate anything Igbo, not like we care of your stupid hate thou
SenorRex:
Yoruba was developed by d Igbos. Period
shizzleStar:
hateful and bitter yeroba soul, take your frustration elsewhere
babestella:

You are a pathetic donkeyy, did you read anything about IPOB in that article, or you just want to be an unfortunate felon.
odomanis:

But non of the posts mentioned Yoruba or South west na.
Gkay1:

if u don't know what to say, pls keep your mouth shot.
why will any yoruba online and offline in this present time won't be happy with any developments in southern parts of the country?

You guys should know this are online trolls and miscreants that like to create multiple accounts just to cause disunity and hatred among southern tribes.

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Onyemaya: 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
hammerDK:
BUHARI CAN GIVE U NIGERIA PERMISSION TO MOVE INTO OUR LAND.

BUT WE STILL HOLD THE ULTIMATE VETO POWER OF SENDING YOUR UNWELCOMED STRUCTURES ON OUR ANCESTRAL LAND INTO THE SKY, WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE.
face your south west and leave south east alone

2 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Bkayyy: 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
PHijo:

Magnus Abe never said that, if he even said that, as an Ogoni man he has not right to talk about Ijaw issues.

Even Wike has told you he is not Igbo. Stay off Rivers Ijaw like Bonny etc. You don't know the history of Oyigbo. It was one of the Ijaw outposts Okrika and Bonny traders used as a transit point for Igbo slaves prior to moving them to Okrika and then Bonny before they are eventually sold for export.

I wonder why you guys can't respect your boundaries. We don't want you, accept your fate.

Tamuno help your children abeg!
LOL, see the way he is laying it in sequence as if Ijaws ever had upper hand against Ndigbo.
My bro go and ask any of your old men the reason why your tribe is small.
Where do you think those ohu in Igboland come from?
Where do you think those used for sacrifice in Mbaise, Arọ, ohafia, Abam and other southern Igbo clans come from?
It is only an Igbo that can enslave a fellow Igbo. Even jaja of Opobo was captured by a fellow Igbo from his hometown in ama Igbo and sold to ibani Chiefs.
There is no record where non igbo African crossed over to Igbo territory and came back alive before the coming of the Europeans.
Quote me anywhere

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Onyemaya: 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
hammerDK:
I DONT REALLY SEE THIS AS BENEFICIAL TO ABIA STATE.

DEAD BUHARI IS IN ABUJA AWARDING CONTRACT TO ANYBODY HE LIKES OVER ASSETS ON OUR ANCESTRAL LAND.

THE PROCEEDS ARE THEN COLLECTED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND DISTRIBUTED, WITH SE STATES GETTING THE LEAST DERIVATIVES.

IT IS BETTER FOR US TO HOLD THOSE ASSESTS ON THE GROUND, UNTIL WE ARE ABLE TO EXPLIOT THEM AND MANAGE THEM OURSELVES, THEIR BY HARVESTING THE FULL REWARDS ON OUR INVESTMENT.

I HATE THAT COMPANY CALLED SHELL WITH A PASSION.
you are not from south east stop contradicting everything
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by hammerDK: 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
nengibo:
One Idiot from Anambra will wake up and say Ndoki owns Bonny, smh

grin grin grin

WHICH ONE?

WHO IS DAT ANAMBRA PERSON?
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by jamesversion: 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Now they are fighting hard for Obigbo people to renounce their Igboness, which will never happen anyway. They have started massacring Ndoki/Asa people of Obigbo. But God is on the throne.

Ndoki/Asa people have to stay strong, and not let themselves be confused by internal colonialists.

Ndoki people have some of the most enviable real estates in Nigeria, which include Bonny (Ubani) and Obuaku and Oyigbo LGA, which along with ONELGA another Igbo LGA, are the LGAs in Nigeria with the largest oil deposits.

Bonny, Obuaku, Oyigbo, Onelga are all in Rivers. Leave Rivers State alone.
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Anambra1stS0n: 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
There is no gas in Yoruba land stop fooling yourself here
winterfell007:

Here we go again! undecided. Not everything you 'chestbeat' about. Let us learn how to be humble in our little achievement. Stop provoking unnecessary sentiments against us. For your information, Shell is doing the same thing in Ogun, Portharcourt and Bayelsa. It's their intention to supply the fuel that is needed within the industrial areas of those cities.
Ndigbo please eschew sentiments, it will not take us anywhere politically

5 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Gracejeri(f): 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
Wow.. That's a welcome development.. Unu noo(welcome)
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Bkayyy: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
post=96116829:
Those guys can just fool themselves for no reason. They will just make up fake statistics of resources in yoruba land and use it as basis for argument while in truth they know they have absolutely nothing

7 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Bkayyy: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
jamesversion:

Bonny, Obuaku, Oyigbo, Onelga are all in Rivers. Leave Rivers State alone.
Obuaku is in Abia state. Abi you wan trespass on Igbo territory?
Before you do so go and ask your ancestors why they live in creeks and not land and also who chased them away from the land

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by luminouz(m): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
unshakablejihad:

ur nairaland account was opened in 2008 dat abt 12 years ago so approximately u shuld be in ur 40's...

u knw wat u're a fool @ 40 nd u will remain a fool until u seize to exit.
Lmaoooo...

E pain you sha...

Let me correct your English...

Last line... Its 'ceased to exist'.

Channel that your anger into 'Brighter Grammar' and your English will improve
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by dave4rella(m): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
grin

Ipob terrorists will burn it down one day, just watch out
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by NigerDeltaIgbos: 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
I don't know why afonjas are always bitter and envious whenever they see any development project going on in other areas. That's a witchcraft lifestyle. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by hammerDK: 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
Onyemaya:
you are not from south east stop contradicting everything

post=96116829:

SEE HOW DAFT U ARE.

U DONT KNOW THAT EVEN WITH ANOTHER MONIKER, I KNOW IT IS U.

THAT IS Y, I AM WAY MORE INTELLIGENT THAN U. EWU!
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by luminouz(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
winterfell007:

Here we go again! undecided. Not everything you 'chestbeat' about. Let us learn how to be humble in our little achievement. Stop provoking unnecessary sentiments against us. For your information, Shell is doing the same thing in Ogun, Portharcourt and Bayelsa. It's their intention to supply the fuel that is needed within the industrial areas of those cities.
Ndigbo please eschew sentiments, it will not take us anywhere politically

The person you quoted is horsepower102...

How can you quote a dude who drank 102 cans of horsepower? grin. I have nothing against the topic but I have never seen the level of chestbeating as displayed by these clowns.

Why is it that most of these guys always chestbeat about something? Any guy telling them to calm down is automatically a Yoruba moslem.

I don tire for their matter

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by NigerDeltaIgbos: 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
PHijo:

[s]

Tamuno help your children abeg![/s]

Trash in high definition display!
If you think you can bring any of your land grabbing stunts anywhere close to Igboland, then na extinction dey hungry you.

It is on record that Ijaws have only parts of Bayelsa as their indigenous lands, most other areas you are trying to claim in Rivers and Delta States are not yours, you guys were only fishermen that were allowed to fish along those fringes as recently as 19th century.

You've been trying to claim other people's lands in Gele-gele Edo state and Warri, Delta State but if you bring that nonsense anywhere close to Igboland, that is when you will know there is a difference between a minority group and a majority group.

Continue saying trash about other people's lands, your Waterloo is coming.

7 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by golddare: 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Nwaelohim: 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
OfoIgbo:

The largest gas reserves by far in Nigeria are in Igboland.
Imo and Anambra lead the way. Abia and other Igbo areas of the Niger delta, are representing solidly also.

Decieve your self. Do you know where Ogba is in Rivers State? Ask questions
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by luminouz(m): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
A nice thread to celebrate development has been turned into a chest beating/tribal bashing thread among Igbo, ijaw,Rivers and WHATEVER...

Shiooor to all of una undecided
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by NigerDeltaIgbos: 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
Bkayyy:

Those guys can just fool themselves for no reason. They will just make up fake statistics of resources in yoruba land and use it as basis for argument while in truth they know they have absolutely nothing

Lol, very myopic and dense people. They will lie to themselves, still believe the lies and and yet end up choking on it.

If there is any gas in commercial quantities anywhere close to the SW, will Shell be laying gas pipelines all the way from Imo and Delta States to Lagos??

Afonjas are so ridiculous.

9 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Lol.

Ota is village compared to Aba. CU and Cana Land is not enough to make it compete with Aba.

I will post a recent YouTube video of Aba later.

Lol. So in your mind Ota is only CU and Canaanland? Go do research abeg.
Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by NigerDeltaIgbos: 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nwaelohim:

Decieve your self. Do you know where Ogba is in Rivers State? Ask questions

Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni is contigous with the areas in Imo State that has huge gas reserves. So what's your point?

7 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by ogbuefi677(m): 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
Seerade029:

My state, Ondo state also has gas.

Untapped ones.
Stop feeling funky
Who asked you?
Anytime una hear Igbo, una brain go begin misfire

2 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Jonathan39: 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
We hate other tribes too 1: 1 shocked shocked
luminouz:

No.wonder other tribes hate you. Needless chestbeating undecided
Lots of wrong information too

2 Likes

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by Jonathan39: 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
Which OTA? The one without a road or which one?
airsaylongcom:

Ota in Ogun State undecided

My 5k abeg

1 Like

Re: Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba by icankel: 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Name any yoruba city apart from state capitals that is more developed than Aba and I will give you 5k airtime.
he will only mention Lagos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pictures Of Boko Haram, ISWAP Terrorists Who Surrendered / Lekki Shooting: S.O Bello Who ‘Ordered’ Shooting Rejects Lagos Panel’s Summon / Protest Hits Kano Over Planned Military Intervention In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.