Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 (55254 Views)

List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News / Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! / 46 Medical Nigerian Students Graduate From Howard University, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by PresidentJosh20(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2020
Wow!Congrats to them.No course is actually simple.
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by QuintessentialW: 9:02am On Nov 17, 2020
Wait! I don't understand! I thought ASUU's on strike? undecided
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Tjiaz(m): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2020
Please who knows if u.i nasu have resumed work.
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by tayewomi(m): 9:57am On Nov 17, 2020
iles199:

Swears. Most Zoology lecturers are sadist . Dem use our eyes see for 100level with that their yeye Zoo 144. I am proud of my department jore. In chemistry department who have lecturers who see themselves as our fathers and mothers so it is possible to have 7.0 in chemistry department.. We have 0 sadist lecturers but that doesn't mean the questions don't carry weight, those who have tasted Prof woods will testify �
Hello bro morning pls am ui food technology aspirants and i learnt u ui undergraduates,pls how much is ui school fees for a fresh student including acceptance fees and hope the school is okay?
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Tilykay(m): 10:09am On Nov 17, 2020
DropsMic:
Legit...

First class is reserved only for those who are good at cramming. #NIGERIA

Too bad the second guy has Ptosis

Do you know what ptosis actually is

1 Like

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by SirElaw(m): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2020
chiazorfrancis:
if it is true that they graduated with such grade,how did they do that or achieve it

Teamwork. Series and series of group discussions and tutorial classes.
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by iampeterben(m): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2020
That's powerful oh
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Priam: 11:53am On Nov 17, 2020
duduade:

With that una Hod abi

Lool

Who's the present HOD?
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by frankosivue(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations ....

Your boyfriend is not a real niggarrr
There is no easy course in Tertiary institutions

Computer science in university of Benin I initially thought gonna be simple...but when I started getting something like
Efe
Efcc
Edede....
I fear na.....old programming language nearly kill me....Fortran nearly frustrate me..that was the period I started smoking weed non stop...na manage i take graduate

slawormiir, I am a computer science student and I seriously agree that CS is simple in comparison to Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I initially wanted to apply for Computer Engineering which deals with a lot of aspects from EEE but ultimately decided on CS because I wasn't sure if I would cope with demands that comes with Computer Engineering. I even have a friend who transfered to my department from CE.

The thing is I think CS is more difficult in UNIBEN than most schools due to the nature of their curriculum as per what I've been reading online.
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Exodora: 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Honduras01:

lol
so far u understand my message. thanks anyway

abi u self get 7 dot nii cheesy
Who dash me that one .
We are all here to learn . I watch your back you watch mine we move.
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Honduras01: 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Exodora:
Who dash me that one . We are all here to learn . I watch your back you watch mine we move.
issokay
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Holamiwepo: 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dr chiaka and Dr oyetunji are one kind. I wonder where they came from
fergie001:

Not Possible...with Chiaka, Henrietta & co grin
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by fergie001: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
Holamiwepo:
Dr chiaka and Dr oyetunji are one kind. I wonder where they came from
shutupthere......Come ooooo.....They are talking about your aunties here ooo grin grin cheesy
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Shutupthere: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
fergie001:

shutupthere......Come ooooo.....They are talking about your aunties here ooo grin grin cheesy
Those guys there can kill ur career in Zoology

1 Like

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by writeprof(m): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hope they will be given appointment as SA on education and youth matters.
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Holamiwepo: 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
Zoo is just one kind department. Chemistry department is still the best, their organization is next to none in that UI. Just that proof Woods "which is odd" can cause trouble
fergie001:

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by iles199: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
fergie001:

Inorganic abi?

Yes Chemistry have friendly people.

But Zoo, Comp Sci & some others na bad belle cheesy

I tell you, Zoo, botany and computer science are in thesame whatsapp group. After all the jacking for Com 101 and even srudy past questions, of all the people who offered the course only two people out-of hundreds of students had 71 .4 unit course for that matter.
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by iles199: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
tayewomi:
Hello bro morning pls am ui food technology aspirants and i learnt u ui undergraduates,pls how much is ui school fees for a fresh student including acceptance fees and hope the school is okay?

Just prepare close to 100k for school fees, departmental and faculty dues, technology fees and hostel fee. Acceptance fee is around 30+ to 40 sha. UI is a school you will be proud of attending. I wish you the best of luck.
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by fergie001: 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
iles199:

I tell you, Zoo, botany and computer science are in thesame whatsapp group. After all the jacking for Com 101 and even srudy past questions, of all the people who offered the course only two people out-of hundreds of students had 71 .4 unit course for that matter.
grin grin
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by kingchris30(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
correctguy2010:

You no serious with your studies, when ur mates dey class, u dey with Amaka for room 306. Shebi u see ur mates? U sure say u even get CGPA grin grin grin
Lol
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Shutupthere: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
Holamiwepo:
Zoo is just one kind department. Chemistry department is still the best, their organization is next to none in that UI. Just that proof Woods "which is odd" can cause trouble
Hehe I think Zoo dot have a lot of hard a.ss lecturers that just derive pleasure in stressing students for no just cause. That dept tho

1 Like

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
Agugbadin:

Stop deceiving yourself, if it hardwork what are their contributions to knowledge. Have they invented anything or developed any ideas or devices that are useful to mankind.

well thats not my emphasis. and thats not the question you asked? you only asked how were they able to come up with such GPA Such Landmark .. their contribution to Society is not the content of Discourse. Celebrate an Achiever, and stop sounding like a Looser. Am very sure its either you didnt go to school at all . or you graduated with a 2.2 or pass. these Scholars tried. if you had been in a University, then you should know its not an easy Voyage. Safe!
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by legba1(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
Strongbest:

101? Lol, that one na moimoi na, talk about Chem 102 in year 1 brother. grin grin

Wait, you mean you did Chem 101 in your year 2? Incredible!

That was my 100 level first semester course bro.

Oh, sorry please. I read properly now. You mean in year 2000 not in your 200level.

As an agric student I didn't do 102.but the 101 plus seeing those old profs.. Two of them were past VCs.. One even thought the sitting VC of that time when he was in 100level...did you guys hustle for sit during your time... You will come arou d to meet books and bags securing sits for that were yet to leave their hostels.... Serious kasala back in those days
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by KusherAbel: 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
ishowdotgmail:
Una welldone!!!

Anyone get contact of any sure babe to bang or ashawo joint in Ibadan (Challenge, Sanyo, Iwo road axis) should share with me. Michat just dey give me connect wey dey Lagos

Met this babe on michat, haven't run anything with her yet if interested grab the number ma guy. Lemme know after so I take don the pic
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
KusherAbel:

Met this babe on michat, haven't run anything with her yet if interested grab the number ma guy. Lemme know after so I take don the pic

Just coming online now bro, can't find any pics or number. Make I pm you?
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by KusherAbel: 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
ishowdotgmail:

Just coming online now bro, can't find any pics or number. Make I pm you?

I no get access to this particular mail anymore, make i drop the digits here? after you get am i go take am down
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
KusherAbel:

I no get access to this particular mail anymore, make i drop the digits here? after you get am i go take am down

0913 669 3855

Seen thanks, she stays where precisely bro?
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by KusherAbel: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
ishowdotgmail:

Seen thanks, she stays where precisely bro?

I don't really know just kept her contact for emergency
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
KusherAbel:

I don't really know just kept her contact for emergency

I don chat her up, she said Sango

Thanks
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by KusherAbel: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
ishowdotgmail:

I don chat her up, she said Sango

Thanks

anytime G
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by ShadowWalker00(m): 9:35am On Nov 07, 2021
fergie001:

Inorganic abi?

Yes Chemistry have friendly people.

But Zoo, Comp Sci & some others na bad belle cheesy
Bro please answer my questions, it seems you are familar with Ui.

Recently I was admitted to study Computer science at Ui awaiting resumption.

1) I heard Ui facilities for Computer science is very poor, if it true will it affect my education.

2) Also is the programming taught by the lecturers competent, hope it is not those old, and archaic programming languages.

3) The department has produced two students who graduated with a perfect score this last decade, David nkemelu, and ofure ebhomielehen.

So why are you insinuating that it is hard to graduate outstandingly in the dept.

Pardon, I am just curious cheesy.
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by fergie001: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2021
ShadowWalker00:

Bro please answer my questions, it seems you are familar with Ui.

Recently I was admitted to study Computer science at Ui awaiting resumption.

1) I heard Ui facilities for Computer science is very poor, if it true will it affect my education.

2) Also is the programming taught by the lecturers competent, hope it is not those old, and archaic programming languages.

3) The department has produced two students who graduated with a perfect score this last decade, David nkemelu, and ofure ebhomielehen.

So why are you insinuating that it is hard to graduate outstandingly in the dept.

Pardon, I am just curious cheesy.
1 & 2 is somewhat true.

The truth is unless you are into Academics ....Certifications are always preferred in Comp Sci. It's not just a UI problem.

For 3, I didn't study Comp Sci; but from friends, I heard they aren't friendly though individuals might defer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ASUU Calls Off Strike / Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work / Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.