Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 (55208 Views)

List Of Nigerians Who Have Graduated With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 That Made the News / Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! / 46 Medical Nigerian Students Graduate From Howard University, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Strongbest(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
I doff my cap for them o.

Chemistry isn't beans at all. I studied industrial chemistry and I know what my eyes saw grin

Once a chemist always a chemist though. cheesy

The other guy is looking like quantum chemistry sef tongue

4 Likes

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
We just need more of these types less rappers grin
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Stargurl20(f): 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
WOW! Big congratulations, scholars!
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by greypencils: 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
wunmi590:

Zoo kini?

Don't even go there at all, the lecturers teaching that course are beast, even if students try their best to come put top, the winch and wizard lectures there won't allow such.

My wife is a graduate of zoology, I know what she went through before she could come out with second class lower.

I think they have saddist in that department
The gate keepers remain Prof and prof Mrs Hassan, Prof and Prof Mrs Ugwumba, Chiaka Anumudu, Adeogun, Odaibo, Nwuba. Good luck with your first class in zoo.

1 Like

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by rawlineo2000(m): 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
congratulationsto them
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Cribking1(m): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hahaha....Chiaka, that name still resounds in my brain after a decade...What of Aina? Mehn Zoo dept gat lots of saddists.
fergie001:

Not Possible...with Chiaka, Henrietta & co grin

1 Like

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by OLULAW: 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
University with no audited account for years because the auditor suddenly went blind? I kiss my teeth
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by donvicky2007: 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
Congratulations to the three of them, I respect the lady that was the best in physical chemistry Option, that course no be here.

1 Like

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
ishowdotgmail:

https://oyomind.com.ng/breaking-three-ui-postgraduate-students-graduate-with-perfect-cgpa-of-7-0/?fbclid=IwAR03OCG2EjGD30aNmTzs1klLxy928TqTcQoX3bc4Y4o4Cd9GyAbbr-8rTWU
Congratulations to them all! It's not a common feat to achieve. See why I love Yoruba people that much... always leading in one thing or the other. By God's grace, I'm marrying a Yoruba lady, or nothing else. They are intelligent and have good bodies to go with it. My opinion

2 Likes

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations ....

Your boyfriend is not a real niggarrr
There is no easy course in Tertiary institutions

Computer science in university of Benin I initially thought gonna be simple...but when I started getting something like
Efe
Efcc
Edede....
I fear na.....old programming language nearly kill me....Fortran nearly frustrate me..that was the period I started smoking weed non stop...

Fortran is actually a very easy language. In fact all Programming Languages are easy. You need to first solve the given problem algorithmicaly before you translate that solution to a programming Language of your choice

5 Likes

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by iLegendd(m): 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nice, but the real world doesn't need a perfect CGPA, only our egos do.

2 Likes

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by sissyevy(m): 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations ....

Your boyfriend is not a real niggarrr
There is no easy course in Tertiary institutions

Computer science in university of Benin I initially thought gonna be simple...but when I started getting something like
Efe
Efcc
Edede....
I fear na.....old programming language nearly kill me....Fortran nearly frustrate me..that was the period I started smoking weed non stop...

���guy u need help �
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by blackmaine: 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
To have good grades is good, but we have to improve like China a little bit, our focus should not be on what the paper say but what you as an individual can do , the only goal of schooling is civilization, secondly you will be a kind of being informed "But" that hasn't gotten us anywhere, these Greedy politicians are they not graduates, just imagine , with the level of our economy, giving robust allowances to Senators, Paying past presidents and Governors pension, I have been asking why? Up till now I couldn't figure it out, Just 8 years of a political post, whereas the normal service term is 35 years , Paying a Governor security vote? What for a Governor is just the chief security officer of any particular state diplomatically, they should channel that money to the security department, those money should be used to open various outlet like filing stations only for security department, mechanical department for repair of cars, etc, it shouldn't be coming in form of money to the Governor, a lot of things to be changed, please our fellow learned pals we should rethink for our future generation too be proud of us

3 Likes

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by InventTech: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
Babara1994:
Chemistry is an "easy" department. Bag your 7 dot in Elect or Mechanical Engineering and I'll salute you.

Your assertion is flawed.

Engineering definitely requires more math, but chemistry has more harder and complex concepts to understand.

What these champs have achieved is astounding, just applaud them!
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Openbusiness: 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
They won't invite them to govt house to meet Governors, they won't make them special advisers, they won't give them endorsements, they won't make them brand ambassadors, they won't do Welcome Home fanfare for them, they won't give them multimillions. But Hoeloshos that add nothing meaningful to society will be promoted and sponsored by govt. May God continue to punish all the Nigerian Government. Very evil anyhow people.

5 Likes

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by GambaOsaka: 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
Physical chemistry no be beans o... Thats the toughest option in Chemistry. You no fit see any legbere student carry coconut head go enter that option. Na for champs.
That guy must be a genius. Make e write GRE commot for naija sharp sharp , if not e fit be secondary school teacher e go end o.

Modified: na even the girl see... chaiii

4 Likes

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Hassanmaye(m): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
Babara1994:
Chemistry is an "easy" department. Bag your 7 dot in Elect or Mechanical Engineering and I'll salute you.
T

I tell you my brother but to be very honest chemistry is extremely tough.

2 Likes

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by tolajay: 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
Don't downplay people's hardwork with your misapplied concept of Grace.

Your Bible no tell you say 'Grace is available and sufficient for all'.

No go read your book, dey abuse Grace there.

Okortor:
Cool though buh Grace is all that matters..
E get why I talk am.

1 Like

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by oshionelecky: 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
wunmi590:
shocked

Nah to go apply for teaching federal government teaching job remain since federal government mentioned that they would only employ first class graduate as teachers.

Nigeria federal government oni yeye cheesy

To comprehend info na wahala?

FG referred to graduates of Faculty of Education.
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Sleekfingers: 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
specie103:
Now that the 3 of them had same CGPA, who is now the best grad student of their set

to read na problem for u?
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by GambaOsaka: 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
No governor will invite these ones to state house because they are not HOUSEMATES. cry
ilu oshi
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Sleekfingers: 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nice one.........not like those useless desmond elliot children on nairaland posting thrash......
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by Eriokanmi: 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
They must be from that state called ekiti. Dem dey chop book for that state like wota
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by toprealman: 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
dacillin:
Wow! They are truly the best.
I wonder when Zoology Dept. Will achieve same.
Someone from zoology ( animal and environmental biology) had the best result in my faculty way back as an undergraduate.

1 Like

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by LikeAking: 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dem dey happy.

They will all become teachers ASAP and enjoy all their rewards in heaven.
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by fergie001: 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
Cribking1:
Hahaha....Chiaka, that name still resounds in my brain after a decade...What of Aina? Mehn Zoo dept gat lots of saddists.
All of Dem dey as you leave Dem.
Not from the dept though one of my roommates then used to cry daily once he returns from the dept grin
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by LikeAking: 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
GambaOsaka:
No governor will invite these ones to state house because they are not HOUSEMATES. cry
ilu oshi

Who dem b na, who know dem?

What is their net worth?

what is their usefulness?

Can they promote any brand?

School na scam.
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by toprealman: 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
1st, 2nd and 3rd....... shocked
Nothing is said about their research work.....just position as if they are primary school kids.
We are focusing on the wrong thing here

1 Like

Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by FarahAideed: 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
And why are they all Yorubas ?
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by xukwaa: 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
I hope they can use that to transform Nigeria
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by hopexter(m): 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
chiazorfrancis:
if it is true that they graduated with such grade,how did they do that or achieve it

Go and read your books undecided
Re: 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 by xukwaa: 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
Or else na to go US or Canada! Waiting for a first class Nigerian graduate to produce Airplane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unizik Jambites Lets Meet Here. For Admission Into Unizik / Akure Teacher Asks Student To Destroy Her Phone As Punishment (Photos, Video) / Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.