Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,545 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

What Is So Special In Lasting Long During Sex As A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is So Special In Lasting Long During Sex As A Man (973 Views)

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) / Men, What Are Some Of The Best Kept Secrets In Lasting Long? / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is So Special In Lasting Long During Sex As A Man by dogmax(m): 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
I keep wondering why people keep emphasising on " Need To Last Long During Sex As A Man". Is there something I don't understand about sex that makes men take sex enhancement drug just to satisfy a woman. Not minding the negative implications of taking such drug. To me as I Hussle to cum beta Hussle to cum because I can't do otherwise.
Re: What Is So Special In Lasting Long During Sex As A Man by fati2001(m): 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
OKIEY.
Re: What Is So Special In Lasting Long During Sex As A Man by Kondomatic(m): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
dogmax:
I keep wondering why people keep emphasising on " Need To Last Long During Sex As A Man". Is there something I don't understand about sex that makes men take sex enhancement drug just to satisfy a woman. Not minding the negative implications of taking such drug. To me as I Hussle to cum beta Hussle to cum because I can't do otherwise.
Nothing boss, absolutely nothing.

Makes sex uninteresting for you.
Re: What Is So Special In Lasting Long During Sex As A Man by tobechi74: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nothing
Re: What Is So Special In Lasting Long During Sex As A Man by ikeno(m): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
alot of things only ppl that last long will understand
Re: What Is So Special In Lasting Long During Sex As A Man by dogmax(m): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Explain since you have experience@ikeno
Re: What Is So Special In Lasting Long During Sex As A Man by samwash(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
All these guys above, why una dey talk like this na?
Make una nor tell me say under 2mins una don spill out, abeg make una nor fall man hand ooo!!!
The question suppose be how long can a reasonable sex last?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special In Lasting Long During Sex As A Man by iLegendd(m): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
dogmax:

Taking drugs to satisfy a woman is bad — men shouldn't do that.

On the other hand, lasting long in bed naturally without drugs has lots of benefits.

1. Confidence
2. Focus
3. Pride (good one)
3. Authority/power

When you're so great in bed as a man, you walk and talk like a king around women. They can feel it in your body language. When you win with women, you can win in anything.

The greatest thing that make men nervous is the presence of pretty women they are crushing on.

Without women on Earth, no single man will be nervous.

Imagine delivering a speech in the presence of men only. You'll feel confident. Won't you?

Imagine delivering that same speech in the presence of lot of women (as a minute man) you'll feel nervous. Why? Because deep down, you'll feel inadequate.

Sexual performance and wealth psychological influence our character and confidence.

I went to the bank today and a cute looking thing, at the gate waiting to enter inside, stared at me. As someone who got his game on, I held the eye contact and she became shy and nervously looked away.

The confidence that I can't disappoint if it leads to relationship and sex is what makes me bold when I go out — not money. Oh, money is just a bonus.

There are different ways to be confident in life and one of them is lasting long in bed naturally.

5 Likes

Re: What Is So Special In Lasting Long During Sex As A Man by ikeno(m): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
the fact still remains that every girl has that particular d*ick which they like to fu**cck.forget about the notion, whenever they say I don't like sex,girls like sex more than guys and most especially guys that can last long.

2 Likes

Re: What Is So Special In Lasting Long During Sex As A Man by Prof0fficial: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
to be there till the woman gains orgasm...women usually take up to 40 to 1hour before they can climax and release fluid or ejaculate. if u don't know women also ejaculate during sex but unfortunately many women haven't been opportuned to experience it.

only real men make their women climax, reach orgasm, release liquid some call it squirt.

2 Likes

Re: What Is So Special In Lasting Long During Sex As A Man by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
dogmax:
You get a trophy for lasting long lol grin grin
What some men don't know is that even though you spend 2 hours on her if she won't be satisfied she won't be
It is you men that need to take caution and don't kill yourself cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special In Lasting Long During Sex As A Man by Mide3367: 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
iLegendd:

Taking drugs to satisfy a woman is bad — men shouldn't do that.

On the other hand, lasting long in bed naturally without drugs has lots of benefits.

1. Confidence
2. Focus
3. Pride (good one)
3. Authority/power

When you're so great in bed as a man, you walk and talk like a king around women. They can feel it in your body language. When you win with women, you can win in anything.

The greatest thing that make men nervous is the presence of pretty women they are crushing on.

Without women on Earth, no single man will be nervous.

Imagine delivering a speech in the presence of men only. You'll feel confident. Won't you?

Imagine delivering that same speech in the presence of lot of women (as a minute man) you'll feel nervous. Why? Because deep down, you'll feel inadequate.

Sexual performance and wealth psychological influence our character and confidence.

I went to the bank today and a cute looking thing, at the gate waiting to enter inside, stared at me. As someone who got his game on, I held the eye contact and she became shy and nervously looked away.

The confidence that I can't disappoint if it leads to relationship and sex is what makes me bold when I go out — not money. Oh, money is just a bonus.

There are different ways to be confident in life and one of them is lasting long in bed naturally.

I can relate iLegendd.

(1) (Reply)

If She Gives You Sex At First Date Does It Make Her CHEAP? / Why Sex Is 95% Psychological #?! / Payghost.ng — ₦1,000,000 REWARD THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.