Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,404 members, 7,958,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

Did He Survive The Cruxifiction And Bear Children? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did He Survive The Cruxifiction And Bear Children? (1259 Views)

If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? / Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) / Question: "If Jesus Is God, Why Did He Not Know When He Would Return?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did He Survive The Cruxifiction And Bear Children? by BlackFrenchKing: 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:
Some Slaves Of allah Are Just Like A Comedian

There is no slavery in Islam the people who committed to slavery were Berbers who gave false Ashadas. The Sunni Arabs and Turks were the sons of Berbers as was the Italians and Greeks. Black people were the first people who committed to slave raiding and owning slaves. That's why important to call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33:5 because some Blacks are historically pagans. Monotheism is the origin of all religions that became polytheistic by men who strayed from its fundamentals. The sciences of Egypt came from Sumeria that was once a monotheistic kingdom thousands of years ago. Even India began as monotheistic and another group of dark race created pagan worship from the Vedas.
Re: Did He Survive The Cruxifiction And Bear Children? by jcross19: 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Read something else other than that evil, edited, translated, re-translated and re-edited misogynistic piece of junk called the buybull and you might realise that people criticise Islam on a daily basis.

Both religions are tools of prejudice and brainwashing. It's not a pity you can only see half of the picture.
until you realized that Allah is useless and toothless dirty... You will see behave like cancer...
Re: Did He Survive The Cruxifiction And Bear Children? by BlackFrenchKing: 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
jcross19:
until you realized that Allah is useless and toothless dirty... You will see behave like cancer...

What is this now we are describing God with human attributes? Allah is above misfortune, sickness and death. Respect God.
Re: Did He Survive The Cruxifiction And Bear Children? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
BlackFrenchKing:

There is no slavery in Islam the people who committed to slavery were Berbers who gave false Ashadas. The Sunni Arabs and Turks were the sons of Berbers as was the Italians and Greeks. Black people were the first people who committed to slave raiding and owning slaves. That's why important to call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33:5 because some Blacks are historically pagans. Monotheism is the origin of all religions that became polytheistic by men who strayed from its fundamentals. The sciences of Egypt came from Sumeria that was once a monotheistic kingdom thousands of years ago. Even India began as monotheistic and another group of dark race created pagan worship from the Vedas.

Are you now saying Muslims are no more SLAVES but Children of God? Clap for yourself
Re: Did He Survive The Cruxifiction And Bear Children? by BlackFrenchKing: 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Are you now saying Muslims are no more SLAVES but Children of God? Clap for yourself

I'm saying Barbarity States slavery with all the Harems was committed by Berbers/Africans. If you can read a map then I suggest you look up what is really Africa and what is Aethiopia. Africa is all the land East of the Sahara while West of it was called Aethiopia. This includes all of North and North East Africa being apart of 4 world evil empires, Egypt, Greece, Rome and Ummayyad Caliphate. Did you know the Emperor of Greece lived in Africa? Did you know the Emperor of Rome also lived in Africa? The pagan religion of Catholicism is nothing more than Vodou or Santeria, etc. Its all ancestral worship which is forbidden in all monotheistic religions.

Re: Did He Survive The Cruxifiction And Bear Children? by jcross19: 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
BlackFrenchKing:

What is this now we are describing God with human attributes? Allah is above misfortune, sickness and death. Respect God.
Allah is not God but an idol that can't defend itself..
Re: Did He Survive The Cruxifiction And Bear Children? by BlackFrenchKing: 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
jcross19:
Allah is not God but an idol that can't defend itself..

Allah means in Arabic the God meaning one God who is God alone. Idol worship is disdained in Islam. Some Muslims are engaged Idol worship because their fathers were pagans.
Re: Did He Survive The Cruxifiction And Bear Children? by jcross19: 2:29am On Nov 20, 2020
BlackFrenchKing:

Allah means in Arabic the God meaning one God who is God alone. Idol worship is disdained in Islam. Some Muslims are engaged Idol worship because their fathers were pagans.
I just laugh you... I won't like to go there... But let me give you an hint.. Al- mean 'the' , illah mean-god , the small 'g' is denoted to idols or gods... The two words come together as al-ilah to for Allah which is thegod. Allah is one of 360 gods in kabba.. Ask yourself that the father of Mohammed was pagan and they named him abdullahi which mean the slave of allah then how can a idol worshipper bear the name of true God ? Mohammed father neared the name of his gods.... Simple sense is far from Muslims because it's haram to ask your imam question.
Re: Did He Survive The Cruxifiction And Bear Children? by BlackFrenchKing: 3:10am On Nov 20, 2020
jcross19:
I just laugh you... I won't like to go there... But let me give you an hint.. Al- mean 'the' , illah mean-god , the small 'g' is denoted to idols or gods... The two words come together as al-ilah to for Allah which is thegod. Allah is one of 360 gods in kabba.. Ask yourself that the father of Mohammed was pagan and they named him abdullahi which mean the slave of allah then how can a idol worshipper bear the name of true God ? Mohammed father neared the name of his gods.... Simple sense is far from Muslims because it's haram to ask your imam question.

Abraham had two wives one Sarah who is his first wife she concieve Isaac. Sarah is the same clan as Abraham. His second wife is Hagar she was Egyptian. She conceived Ishmael. The Ishmaelites lived in the desert in Mecca. The people in Mecca sunk into idol worship so when Muhammad was born times were crazy, slavery, ritual killings and great evil. Mohammad's father was a good man and Prophet Muhammad was a good son. Prophet Muhammad fought to bring peace to his homeland and was a great social reformer. His deeds were the signs of the Last Days and Muhammad is the seal of the prophets.

There is only one God. You can get stuck on Arabic language all you like. Yet there is only one Supreme mind that is responsible for all creation. I speak, read, write and Express my self through English so I prefer to say One God and God is god alone.
Re: Did He Survive The Cruxifiction And Bear Children? by Bacteriologist(m): 4:50am On Nov 20, 2020
jcross19:

Allah is those things but Yahweh, the Christian god is even more useless and toothless dirty.
Re: Did He Survive The Cruxifiction And Bear Children? by jcross19: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2020
BlackFrenchKing:

Abraham had two wives one Sarah who is his first wife she concieve Isaac. Sarah is the same clan as Abraham. His second wife is Hagar she was Egyptian. She conceived Ishmael. The Ishmaelites lived in the desert in Mecca. The people in Mecca sunk into idol worship so when Muhammad was born times were crazy, slavery, ritual killings and great evil. Mohammad's father was a good man and Prophetesses Muhammad was a good son. Prophet Muhammad fought to bring peace to his homeland and was a great social reformer. His deeds were the signs of the Last Days and Muhammad is the seal of the prophets.

There is only one God. You can get stuck on Arabic language all you like. Yet there is only one Supreme mind that is responsible for all creation. I speak, read, write and Express my self through English so I prefer to say One God and God is god alone.

you are not making single sense. I presented to you a fact for you to prove me wrong but still no sense...
Re: Did He Survive The Cruxifiction And Bear Children? by jcross19: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Allah is those things but Yahweh, the Christian god is even more useless and toothless dirty.
Am not here to compare but just to tell you that allah is a dog... Ask yourself why was Mohammed defending allah?why all terrorists are Muslims in which ideology are they been taught? Sit down and think if there is salvation in allah even Mohammed on his sicked bed , he said, he did not where his soul is going after death...show me a proof from any Islamic book where Mohammed is in heaven?...
Re: Did He Survive The Cruxifiction And Bear Children? by BlackFrenchKing: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2020
jcross19:
you are not making single sense. I presented to you a fact for you to prove me wrong but still no sense...

You presented prejudice knowledge not data. There is no pattern of idol worship in Allah based religions for there exists Islamic kingdoms with better laws, security and peacefulness than all your towns and cities under your tribe. As I stated many Muslims who indulge in certain aspects of idol worship received it from their fathers. So it's not a reflection of Islam it's just that's their sovereign land and version of Islam.

What is your father's tribe? Quit hiding your identity?
Re: Did He Survive The Cruxifiction And Bear Children? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
BlackFrenchKing:

I'm saying Barbarity States slavery with all the Harems was committed by Berbers/Africans. If you can read a map then I suggest you look up what is really Africa and what is Aethiopia. Africa is all the land East of the Sahara while West of it was called Aethiopia. This includes all of North and North East Africa being apart of 4 world evil empires, Egypt, Greece, Rome and Ummayyad Caliphate. Did you know the Emperor of Greece lived in Africa? Did you know the Emperor of Rome also lived in Africa? The pagan religion of Catholicism is nothing more than Vodou or Santeria, etc. Its all ancestral worship which is forbidden in all monotheistic religions.

What's your point?
Re: Did He Survive The Cruxifiction And Bear Children? by jcross19: 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
BlackFrenchKing:

You presented prejudice knowledge not data. There is no pattern of idol worship in Allah based religions for there exists Islamic kingdoms with better laws, security and peacefulness than all your towns and cities under your tribe. As I stated many Muslims who indulge in certain aspects of idol worship received it from their fathers. So it's not a reflection of Islam it's just that's their sovereign land and version of Islam.

What is your father's tribe? Quit hiding your identity?
Afghanistan, Iraq,Pakistan, Libya,somalia,north,Syria,Yemen and more.very shameful Islam is cancer to the world which need to be treated..
Re: Did He Survive The Cruxifiction And Bear Children? by BlackFrenchKing: 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
jcross19:
Afghanistan, Iraq,Pakistan, Libya,somalia,north,Syria,Yemen and more.very shameful Islam is cancer to the world which need to be treated..

You don't know what you're talking about. It's very one dimensional in Nigeria the cults work both sides Christianity and Islam and have you fighting in between. They have done this before where cults pit two tribes against each other working on both sides. They took advantage of the conflict, kidnapping people for ritual sacrifice while the tribes fighting each other assumed it was the other side that killed the victims. That's why cults must be outlawed and proscribed. The Quran and Torah forbids the taking of oaths. Yet there exists brotherhoods in Islam and they are responsible for the evils in which you speak. You suffer narrow knowledge of the subject of religion for monotheism preceded polytheism idol worship yet was corrupted by cults.
Re: Did He Survive The Cruxifiction And Bear Children? by BlackFrenchKing: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
In case you are wondering what all the bull is about then read this. There exists fertility practices where fertility means growth and abundance of something, crop, wealth, etc. Childten whom are captives are killed in rituals dedicated to a deity and the participants have orgies while traumatized children are screaming and bleeding from being cut into pieces. Their blood is poured out into the soil or a bowl as sacrifice to the God. This is what Baal bull cow worship is all about. These festivals are usually done in spring when the Sun is in the zodiac house of Taurus the bull and the planet Venus is rising along with the Sun in the morning. Allah hates this practice and promises hell fire to all those who engage in it. Sadly it is the religious people conducting these rituals, kings, priests, governors, celebrities and millionaires.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIsT71xx6G4?list=PLN4iFdyYbHt2PMu_PBibsdJEImwhT953t

Re: Did He Survive The Cruxifiction And Bear Children? by BlackFrenchKing: 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
Christ didn't die upon the cross and this data changes everything.
Re: Did He Survive The Cruxifiction And Bear Children? by BlackFrenchKing: 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2020
KingClovisone bloodline of Christ and Mary Magdalene and warrior king of the Franks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Type Of Drink Exactly Did Jesus Turn Water Into In John2 ? / True Story Of Adam And Eve (pix Included) / Christian / Muslim, Can U Steal For The Sake Of Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.