Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? (2082 Views)

Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by Sunofgod(m): 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2011
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by Sunofgod(m): 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2011
Has his medical records been submitted to INEC.

He sounds sicker the Yar'Adua.
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by Genbuhari3: 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2011
Yes, I agree.

A man who had gone to 7 Northern states by road in the last 2 weeks campaigning is indeed sick grin

Is this the new trick? Well done and keep it up
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by Sunofgod(m): 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2011
He sounds like he has a speech impediment.

And what's with the cough - Is it whoping cough?

At the very least we dont want another Yar'Adua situation on our hands.

He should undergo an independent medical assessment.
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by Genbuhari3: 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2011
Yes,

More, keep it coming!

I had cough last week and I could barely speak well. I guess none of you in your family ever had cough.

Show me a video of him campaigning in the last 2 weeks where he had been speaking. i have watched all and i see none!

do you have a job?
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by Sunofgod(m): 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2011
cheesy

Dont take it personally.

I'm only asking genuine questions.

Why is his speech impaired?
What is his medical condition?
What is he going to do about his 'gap tooth'?
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by TewMuch: 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2011
Sun of god:

Please assess:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JITI0dRDjD4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Wow, thanks for this video it has convinced me to believe more in this man. He explained himself well, even citing his weaknesses. A big FAIL on your part. Thanks though wink

Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by Genbuhari3: 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2011
;d
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by SisiKill1: 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2011
The man clears his throat and they call that being drunk. . .LMFAO!! cheesy
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by Sunofgod(m): 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2011
His specch is impaired in the video - he does not speak clearly and has a small vocabulary.

On top of that he clearly does not look or sound well.

Also look at his body language - especially when asked about his support for 'Sharia'

His mouth can lie - but the body could not.

See for yourself.
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by SisiKill1: 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2011
Sun of god:

His specch is impaired in the video - he does not speak clearly and has a small vocabulary.

On top of that he clearly does not look or sound well.

Also look at his body language - especially when asked about his support for 'Sharia'

His mouth can lie - but the body could not.

See for yourself.
Oh do go on you body language expert you
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by Sunofgod(m): 11:30pm On Mar 17, 2011

Can somebody help me translate?

Thanks,
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by SisiKill1: 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2011
Sun of god:

Can somebody help me translate?

Thanks,

grin
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by MaiSuya(m): 11:53pm On Mar 17, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

No mind am, yeye body language expat like am whey no fit comprehend such simple sentence.! grin
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by manuch(m): 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2011
buhari would never win any election in nigeria
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by saha(f): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2011
Alcohol issue are u talking about goodluck and patience?rascals and umbleras.
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by dellnet: 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2011
This man is great, he is really looking at the best interest for Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by AbuMaryam1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2011
saha:

Alcohol issue are u talking about goodluck and patience?rascals and umbleras.
Chiarman Umblela

SHA Umblela

Govnrs Umblela

umblela

umblela

umblela
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by naijaking1: 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2011
Buhari is not speech impaired, he might have taken his time articulating and answering some of the questions, but his is not impaired.
As a physician, I noticed he might have some type of upper respiratory tract infection going on, but it's not so serious as to impair him, moreover, this type of infection process maybe seasonal in certain parts of Nigeria.

Apparently, he grew up with IBB at a time when having huge gapped-teeth was most attractive sad,  Not any more, and he should find the nearest othordentics in Daura at probelm now grin

Does he have a broad understanding of Nigeria?, sure. However his own personal views remain a probelm and traumatic for people like me who knew him in the 1980s.
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by away4real(m): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2011
Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the SMC & as the head of the petroleum dept was by nature taciturn & introvert. But he took any work given to him very seriously & if he failed at whatever he did, it would not be because he did not put his best, in fact, his very best. He was as reliable as he was hard working & HONEST"
– Olusegun Obasanjo ("Not My Will", University Press Ltd., Ibadan, 1990, Pg 59

Even OBJ cant fault this man,

Vote for 2 honest men, Vote BB
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by Jakumo(m): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2011
Ayatollah Buhari, the Baboon-Dawa of Kutuwenji Village, is in fact nearing his long overdue death throes, thanks to an untreated case of syphilis that he contracted while copulating with a rabid camel, as had been suggested he do by his witch doctor, who was convinced that buggering a camel would cure the AIDS infection that had already caused Buhari to lapse into the irreversible dementia whose effects are very evident in the video clip so helpfully provided here,.
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by AljUche: 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2011
Abu-Maryam:

Chiarman Umblela

SHA Umblela

Govnrs Umblela

umblela

umblela

umblela

no kill pesin here ooo grin grin grin
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by Pukkah: 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2011
Jakumo:

Ayatollah Buhari, the Baboon-Dawa of Kutuwenji Village, is in fact nearing his long overdue death throes, thanks to an untreated case of syphilis that he contracted while copulating with a rabid camel, as had been suggested he do by his witch doctor, who was convinced that buggering a camel would cure the AIDS infection that had already caused Buhari to lapse into the irreversible dementia whose effects are very evident in the video clip so helpfully provided here,.

This is too harsh! May I ask for the basis of this violently abusive and harshly critical language, albeit unprovoked? What is his offence?  The antecedents of Mr Buhari are clearly undeserving of this vituperation.
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by AljUche: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2011
TewMuch:

Wow, thanks for this video it has convinced me to believe more in this man. He explained himself well, even citing his weaknesses. A big FAIL on your part. Thanks though wink

same here,.,. thank op for given us more reson to vote buhari 2011
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by buzugee(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2011
slurred speech when bored but picks it up when animated. he hap some issues with sleep depravation
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by Sunofgod(m): 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2011
So he suffers from insomnia?

If he is not getting enough sleep now then what does he expect if he were ever to enter office?
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by Jakumo(m): 6:16am On Mar 19, 2011
Sun of god:

So he suffers from insomnia?

If he is not getting enough sleep now then what does he expect if he were ever to enter office?

The speech impediment afflicting a now cadaverous Ayatollah Buhari is far more grievous than can be explained away due to lack of sleep. The Baboon-Dawa of Kutuwenji Village is in fact on his last legs, and is in the process of DYING from his long-term AIDS infection.

A dying boogie man is worthless even as a future dog-catcher, talk less of aspirations to reprise his role of treasury-looter-in-chief, so the rallying cry of the Buhari lemmings had better change from " Sai Buhari ! " to " Sorry Buhari ! " in acknowledgement of the simple fact that the number of Jihad-promoting days ahead of their geriatric ghost can now be counted on the fingers of one hand.

For those sufficiently enlightened about Nigerian history to realise that the news of Buhari's imminent death is the best and most positive revelation to come out of Nigeria ever since Jesus played full back for Jerusalem United, the phonetically appropriate rallying cry should now be " Die Buhari, Die !"
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by dayokanu(m): 6:32am On Mar 19, 2011
Is GEJ autistic? He looks like someone with acute down syndrome

Has he gone gor IQ evaluation cos we don't want a reetard as president
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by Beaf: 7:17am On Mar 19, 2011
naijaking1:

Buhari is not speech impaired, he might have taken his time articulating and answering some of the questions, but his is not impaired.
As a physician, I noticed he might have some type of upper respiratory tract infection going on, but it's not so serious as to impair him, moreover, this type of infection process maybe seasonal in certain parts of Nigeria.

Apparently, he grew up with IBB at a time when having huge gapped-teeth was most attractive sad,  Not any more, and he should find the nearest othordentics in Daura at probelm now grin

Does he have a broad understanding of Nigeria?, sure. However his own personal views remain a probelm and traumatic for people like me who knew him in the 1980s.

Are you sure of the bolded? I recall paddy_lo (an intelligent poster, who seems to have varnished from NL) asking the same questions about the Buhari cough last year.
Several months later, the man is still coughing (or clearing his throat as some put it). I believe that questions about his health are legitimate and necessary, especially after Yar Adua.

@topic
By the way, Buhari talks like someone who is boiling yams in his mouth. grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by mbulela: 7:33am On Mar 19, 2011
dayokanu:

Is GEJ autistic? He looks like someone with acute down syndrome

Has he gone done IQ evaluation cos we don't want a reetard as president
LWKMD
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by Jakumo(m): 9:38am On Mar 19, 2011
Hopelessly addicted to the high nicotine of cheap cigarettes since his days as a sadistic military tyrant during Nigeria's dark 1980's,  Buhari's cooked lungs are thickly caked with enough soot and tar to sell by the kilogram, and now, better late than never, The Smoking Ayatollah is reaping the biological rewards of his lifelong preference for acrid smoke over fresh air.   

Ayatollah Buhari, the Baboon-Dawa of Kutuwenji Village, is ironically dying by his own hand - another self-entrapped victim of substance abuse who will soon attempt to join his ancestors, only to be re-directed to his real destination amid the fire-pits where he has always belonged.

Any vote cast for Buhari in Nigeria's upcoming presidential election will be a vote for a doddering, terminally ill, washed-up despot, whose dying quest is to claim as many innocent lives as possible before he croaks, in the hopes that their souls will be forced to serve as his eternal  slaves in the afterlife.
Re: Does Buhari Have An Alcohol Issue? Why Is His Speech Slurred And Impaired? by PhysicsMHD(m): 9:56am On Mar 19, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm dying of laughter reading through this thread.

Every other response is just hilarious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If The USA Were To Launch A Military Strike Against Nigeria / Shame To CNN! / Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.