Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

*inside The World Of First-class Mathematician Languishing On Ebonyi Farmland(pi - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / *inside The World Of First-class Mathematician Languishing On Ebonyi Farmland(pi (5867 Views)

Emmanuel Nworie, First-Class Mathematician & Farmer Bags PhD Scholarship / Emmanuel Nworie The First Class Mathematician About To Be Stolen By Canada.. / Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *inside The World Of First-class Mathematician Languishing On Ebonyi Farmland(pi by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
There was truly a country, *MAGODO PHASE II PROPERTY FOR SALE* !!!

*DESCRIPTION:* Block of Flats with B/Q and Gate house

*SIZE:* Approximately 882.074 Sq.metres

*TITLE:* Deed of Assignment, Survey (C of O in process)

*ASKING:* N160m (slightly negotiable)
Re: *inside The World Of First-class Mathematician Languishing On Ebonyi Farmland(pi by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
One of the hazards of being born in a third world

Very unfortunate.
Re: *inside The World Of First-class Mathematician Languishing On Ebonyi Farmland(pi by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
uruba23:
he should go and do crowd funding sadly people find it difficult to donate for things not stirring their emotions but if it is to donate for protest which is not bad in itself you see money rolling in.

Anyway Oga Buhari over to you... make Aso Rock smile on this Bobo no be only trekkers suppose chop smile na.

What about people that donate to Big Brother in the name of voting ?? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: *inside The World Of First-class Mathematician Languishing On Ebonyi Farmland(pi by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I tell you my brother sometimes when I see the kind of things people donate for I just shake my head imagine a koala getting more donations than a full fledge human being but that is what touches their emotions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *inside The World Of First-class Mathematician Languishing On Ebonyi Farmland(pi by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Happy to hear that some Canadian prof is head hunting for him.
When it click we would say Canadians Amaka
Re: *inside The World Of First-class Mathematician Languishing On Ebonyi Farmland(pi by Najdorf: 3:09am On Nov 19, 2020
Golan007:
So he can't go into programming?
Must every male youth go into programming in this country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whoever Did This Has Changed My Life Forever (pic) / ASUU Strike Suspended / How Presentable Is Or Was Ur Higher Institution School Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.