Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Achieving Your Dreams/carrier Before Marriage, Best Way Or Not - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Achieving Your Dreams/carrier Before Marriage, Best Way Or Not (1475 Views)

Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams / What Were Your Concerns Before Marriage And How Did It Turn Out After Marriage? / Backing Baby Vs Baby Carrier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achieving Your Dreams/carrier Before Marriage, Best Way Or Not by Ryan03(f): 1:05am On Nov 24, 2020
jornwhite:

You are definitely not ok ! confirmed , why will i waste my time advising a nonentity that does not know it takes a thread to make a post.
Open your blocked head n listening, don't waste people's time next time when you've already made up your mind. if you marry how does it benefit me, you dey work sef ur lineage never benefit

you seem to be from a lineage of retards who like to poke their stinking nose where they are not needed. Funny, you are dumb too, who exactly asked for your advise? Did I mention you or you are so jobless and frustrated in life that you have to come online with your borrowed data to disgrace your ancestors? Who exactly released this dog from it's cage?

1 Like

Re: Achieving Your Dreams/carrier Before Marriage, Best Way Or Not by jornwhite: 7:01am On Nov 24, 2020
Ryan03:
you seem to be from a lineage of retards who like to poke their stinking nose where they are not needed. Funny, you are dumb too, who exactly asked for your advise? Did I mention you or you are so jobless and frustrated in life that you have to come online with your borrowed data to disgrace your ancestors? Who exactly released this dog from it's cage?

whether retard or maybe you are a nincompoop you could go on n on. if you wana barter insults visit the nearest market pepper seller.
For the record, i rather make an opinion than advice any human, i'm not that nice so don't flatter yourself the chances that if your life spoil it will favour me is much. guess my choice wink
Re: Achieving Your Dreams/carrier Before Marriage, Best Way Or Not by Ryan03(f): 7:15am On Nov 24, 2020
jornwhite:

whether retard or maybe you are a nincompoop you could go on n on. if you wana barter insults visit the nearest market pepper seller.
For the record, i rather make an opinion than advice any human, i'm not that nice so don't flatter yourself the chances that if your life spoil it will favour me is much. guess my choice wink

your opinion is as useless as your existence. Crawl back to the hole you came out from
Re: Achieving Your Dreams/carrier Before Marriage, Best Way Or Not by jornwhite: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2020
Ryan03:
your opinion is as useless as your existence. Crawl back to the hole you came out from

Their is a limit to how low i can go, my friend today is another opportunity make yourself useful wink now that is an advice bòya kó la orí mo lé. okay
Re: Achieving Your Dreams/carrier Before Marriage, Best Way Or Not by Ryan03(f): 7:28am On Nov 24, 2020
jornwhite:

Their is a limit to how low i can go, my friend today is another opportunity make yourself useful wink now that is an advice bòya kó la orí mo lé. okay
you don't even have an opportunity to be useful, you have been programmed to be useless. Preyi`n` Dani ogeti douni. Idiot!
Re: Achieving Your Dreams/carrier Before Marriage, Best Way Or Not by Darlingme(f): 6:54am On Nov 26, 2020
bukatyne:
[b][/b]

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde
Chiamanda
Beyoncé
Ibukun Awosika
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Dora Akunyili
Folorunsho Alakija
Sola Borah
Toyin Founder of August Secrets
Tara Durotoye
Etc.

You get the idea?

It is your choice to kill your drive or dreams when you marry.

Your choice.

Please don't speak for married women doing things on a daily basis.

Is it a bed of roses?

No.

But so is life.

This marriage stops women's dreams gets tiring.

If marriage would stop your dreams, don't marry.

90% of females in management positions around me are married.

Infact, singlehood is the exception.

They are married, have kids, get all the help they can and keep succeeding.

They don't whine on NL like they are trying to fit the Sun into the earth.
Thanks for sharing
Re: Achieving Your Dreams/carrier Before Marriage, Best Way Or Not by Darlingme(f): 7:01am On Nov 26, 2020
Ryan03:
You don't have to be insultive to make your point. Nobody knows it all. That's why there's need for advice, information, education and inspiration.
Re: Achieving Your Dreams/carrier Before Marriage, Best Way Or Not by Ryan03(f): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2020
Darlingme:
You don't have to be insultive to make your point. Nobody knows it all. That's why there's need for advice, information, education and inspiration.
I am certain you didn't read from the beginning, pls face front if you don't know where the issue started from

(1) (2) (Reply)

##### Airtime Giveaway (May Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 10 People #### / What Is Your Most Treasured Memory? / Help Me B4 It's 2 Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.