Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Please Advise. Long Distance Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise. Long Distance Relationship (453 Views)

I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise. Long Distance Relationship by LagosAirport: 9:46am On Nov 17, 2020
I met her two years ago and while we were dating she was always putting up a fight with me here and there. So I stop being in contact with her for some months. Some of her friends who knew me asked me what happened between us and I told them she was always starting unnecessary drama and sort. One of her friends who was a close friend of mine and church member, told me that she wasn't in any relationship with anyone since we parted. And she said she was looking for a means to make amends and apologise so we could get back together. (All these was happening while we were still in the same state)

We late got back together and started dating again and I tried to inquire what was made her behave like that in the past. She said she doesn't know why. But I noticed sometimes she gets unnecessarily erratic and sort. She won't even pick my call for somedays and won't reply my chat. Her friend told me that it's possible she is being disturbed by a spirit but I am not the kind of person that believe in that spiritual possession. Although she is always behaving like NEPA light.

Late last year, she and her parents relocated to another state and I told her I think it was better to go our separate ways because the relationship was turning into an emotional burden on me already. She begged me that we should continue, that distance doesn't mean anything. When they finally left town, she was more consistent in calls and chat than ever and I thought everything was fine. She even used my pictures on her WhatsApp sometimes and on her own birthday.

During the covid lockdown period, she suddenly changed again and it got worse. She didn't pick my calls nor text me back. She went completely off grid until last week. Someone called me with an international number. When she spoke I knew who it was so I dropped it although I was surprised. She called again and we talked like strangers then she has left Nigeria. I asked her where she was but she didn't tell me. She sent me some pictures though and there where white people in the picture and the setting was different From Nigeria.

She kept apologizing that she is sorry. But I don't think there is a reason to continue.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise. Long Distance Relationship by fati2001(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2020
LISTEN TO THIS ADVICE..

.JUST

FOLLOW

YOUR

HEART.

AND WALK IN THE PATH THAT WILL FAVOR YOU.
Re: Please Advise. Long Distance Relationship by shilefan2(m): 9:59am On Nov 17, 2020
LagosAirport:
I met her two years ago and while we were dating she was always putting up a fight with me here and there. So I stop being in contact with her for some months. Some of her friends who knew me asked me what happened between us and I told them she was always starting unnecessary drama and sort. One of her friends who was a close friend of mine and church member, told me that she wasn't in any relationship with anyone since we parted. And she said she was looking for a means to make amends and apologise so we could get back together. (All these was happening while we were still in the same state)

We late got back together and started dating again and I tried to inquire what was made her behave like that in the past. She said she doesn't know why. But I noticed sometimes she gets unnecessarily erratic and sort. She won't even pick my call for somedays and won't reply my chat. Her friend told me that it's possible she is being disturbed by a spirit but I am not the kind of person that believe in that spiritual possession. Although she is always behaving like NEPA light.

Late last year, she and her parents relocated to another state and I told her I think it was better to go our separate ways because the relationship was turning into an emotional burden on me already. She begged me that we should continue, that distance doesn't mean anything. When they finally left town, she was more consistent in calls and chat than ever and I thought everything was fine. She even used my pictures on her WhatsApp sometimes and on her own birthday.

During the covid lockdown period, she suddenly changed again and it got worse. She didn't pick my calls nor text me back. She went completely off grid until last week. Someone called me with an international number. When she spoke I knew who it was so I dropped it although I was surprised. She called again and we talked like strangers then she has left Nigeria. I asked her where she was but she didn't tell me. She sent me some pictures though and there where white people in the picture and the setting was different From Nigeria.

She kept apologizing that she is sorry. But I don't think there is a reason to continue.

I will advise you move on with ur life. With the way she was acting like N.EP.A light while in 9ja, I don't see that changing now that she's far a way abroad... Also, For her not to have informed you before she left 9ja means a lot...

Oga...Mk you Jakpa...
My 1kobo advice though!

1 Like

Re: Please Advise. Long Distance Relationship by SirToothBrush: 10:08am On Nov 17, 2020
shilefan2:

My 1kobo advice though!

Don't worry. The 1kobo is enough. He will take it to Bank like that
Re: Please Advise. Long Distance Relationship by Originalsly: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2020
LagosAirport:

So why you here? She has already moved on.
Re: Please Advise. Long Distance Relationship by duduade: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2020
What's wrong with Nigerians and their mind when it comes to travelling

She just used you to while away time while working on her own plans

She's a user

Block her... You don't own her any explanations as she too ain't forthcoming

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise. Long Distance Relationship by Dreadlock69(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2020
Date person wey dey the same location and state with you eee get reason

Lagos to Lagos yes
Imo to imo yes
Kaduna to kaduna yes
Ogun to ogun yes
If should deviate the relationship should be at least three years then you can consider still dating even if in a long distance relationship
Re: Please Advise. Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2020
you have been dating yourself bro.. move the fvck on, but no tell am oo..
Re: Please Advise. Long Distance Relationship by ZhiosonWind: 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Is there any chance she will be sending you dollars real soon... Let me know when to send aza
Re: Please Advise. Long Distance Relationship by Uzomacharles: 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
You dey ride her for your bus since,no she don come down dey thank you....

Even dey say make you no vex...

OP you be better driver....

Like the above guy just said

Incase she wants to send you dollar,tell her to send you Bitcoin instead

E get why

1 Like

Re: Please Advise. Long Distance Relationship by frozen70(f): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
LagosAirport:

It's either she is not yet really matured for a relationship or she is just being naughty

If you love her, give her time to reveal herself more

If the love is already fading out, still keep her as a friend without benefits

Time will tell

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

/ I Need A Wife Please / Get In Here Guys!!! You Need To Watch This Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.