Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People (4326 Views)

Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video / Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. / Goodluck Jonathan Commissions Roads In Ikwere, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by AlexBells(m): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
valirex:

Gosh I feel your pain, when you're defeated in all ramifications you become a philosopher cheesy

It's very evident you're pained I suggest you locate the nearest lagoon cheesy
Thank you for calling me a philosopher, someone you just directed to a doctor a while ago is now a philosopher, I guess of most important you are the one in need of a doctor and lucky for you, you just found a philosopher in me lol

1 Like

Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by valirex: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
HAccord:

The Igbo people are ready to pay millions to help Ikwerre (Iwhuruosa) people complete their Re-Binization quest.
They should eat the whole frog by dropping the borrowed Igbo names and adopting Bini names. Wike should show them the way by renaming himself Osawike Nyesomwen.

We are ready to donate to them and stop the confusion so that they can stop using borrowed Igbo names to hide under Igbo majority status and ask for what rightfully belongs to Igbo in politics like Rotimi Amaechi is doing.

We also know that many of them are cultists, when they commit crimes, their Igbo names are published to cast the Igbos in bad light. Using their Bini names will help us identify Iwuhuruosa criminals properly and not tar the Igbos with the dirty brush.

Igbo youths in Ohaneze and other Igbo cultural groups should bring up this matter during meetings and expel every Iwhuruosa person in those groups so that the matter can be settle once and for all.

Start the donation, nothing bad if you give people money cheesy
But where you lack powers is telling them what name to bear wink
Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by valirex: 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
AlexBells:

Thank you for calling me a philosopher, someone you just directed to a doctor a while ago is now a philosopher, I guess of most important you are the one in need of a doctor and lucky for you, you just found a philosopher in me lol

It's very evident you're pained as you are already defeated in all ramifications. I suggest you locate the nearest lagoon cheesy
Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by AlexBells(m): 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
valirex:

Gosh I feel your pain, when you're defeated in all ramifications you become a philosopher cheesy

It's very evident you're pained I suggest you locate the nearest lagoon cheesy
Wow, now you I'm a philosopher, isn't that wonderful, someone you just referred to a doctor a while ago, this shows you the one in need of a doctor' and lucky you, you just found yourself a philosopher in me, I can treat you for free, as for the Lagoon you just mentioned, the last one that threatened of Lagoon just had his palace lagooned lol
Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by HAccord: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
valirex:

Isn't it better you answer your Bini father's name, why would a son decide bear the name of his transgressors instead of his own father's name? Are you a bastard? Igbo name dey sweet una like yam porridge so? grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by AlexBells(m): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
valirex:

If you are Bikerre, I can donate #200 to you now now, as far as you denounce your Ikwerre and if you are Ikwerre Igbo, I donate #400 naira to you, drop your phone let me recharge you, available to Bikerres only,
Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by AlexBells(m): 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
valirex:

It's very evident you're pained as you are already defeated in all ramifications. I suggest you locate the nearest lagoon cheesy
Is defeat the only English word you know lol, I'm I even fighting with you, are you BIkerre, lol, are you the Oba of Benin, Oh, when did we fight, did I not just call you my Benin brother, I just said take your Bikerre brothers along, is that too much to ask, haba, No go kill yourself for this Bikerre matter oo, this one you see mentioning Lagoon like this, hmm

1 Like

Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by valirex: 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
AlexBells:

If you are Bikerre, I can donate #200 to you now now, as far as you denounce your Ikwerre and if you are Ikwerre Igbo, I donate #400 naira to you, drop your phone let me recharge you, available to Bikerres only,

All this wailing all because Ikwere said they are not Igbos grin
If you had donated to people like this, they would not have ended up this way cheesy

Locate the nearest lagoon cheesy

Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by AlexBells(m): 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
valirex:

All this wailing all because Ikwere said they are not Igbos grin
If you had donated to people like this, they would not have ended up this way cheesy

You see what I'm saying now Egungun don dey enter express, you just hit a direct attack on Igbos, Bikerre Matter don land you into direct Attack on Igbos, your sister is still wanking one old man in Italy
Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by valirex: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
AlexBells:

You see what I'm saying now Egungun don dey enter express, you just hit a direct attack on Igbos, Bikerre Matter don land you into direct Attack on Igbos, your sister is still wanking one old man in Italy

Locate the nearest lagoon drug peddler cheesy
Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by AlexBells(m): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
valirex:

What is with you and Lagoon, are you tired of defending the Bikerre or are you out of what to say about them, lol, tell me ten things you know about the Bikerres, mention 10 Bikerre people you know, lol, stop mentioning Lagoon, don't Incite violence lol, but if anyone needs a Lagoon it is you
Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by valirex: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
AlexBells:

What is with you and Lagoon, are you tired of defending the Bikerre or are you out of what to say about them, lol, tell me ten things you know about the Bikerres, mention 10 Bikerre people you know, lol, stop mentioning Lagoon, don't Incite violence lol, but if anyone needs a Lagoon it is you

Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by AlexBells(m): 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
valirex:

If I locate the nearest Lagoon, I would build the bigest resort and a boating service, when you lots see suicide, we see opportunities lol
Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by valirex: 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
AlexBells:

If I locate the nearest Lagoon, I would build the bigest resort and a boating service, when you lots see suicide, we see opportunities lol

Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by AlexBells(m): 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
valirex:

Amen oo, I can't wait to locate the nearest Lagoon, I would build the most beautiful piece of art right in front of it a world class resort and relaxation centre, build my own Artificial island nearby and make money while your lots are chasing shadows like Bikerres
Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by valirex: 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
AlexBells:

Amen oo, I can't wait to locate the nearest Lagoon, I would build the most beautiful piece of art right in front of it a world class resort and relaxation centre, build my own Artificial island nearby and make money while your lots are chasing shadows like Bikerres

Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by NaijirianKing: 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by AlexBells(m): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
valirex:

1 Like

Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by amuwo1980: 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
They done come , divide and rule , the poster is working towards an agenda with his accomplices.
Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by valirex: 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
NaijirianKing:
Oil is in Igbo land of course, but the major oil regions lay in the Delta with many of the minorities. As such, rather than fighting for more rights for these minority groups at the Centre, it would makes sense to join them since both sides show Igbo hostility. Igbo have been the major stumbling block to removing things like the 13% derivation and the like.

So if enemies all around, choose the lesser of two evils. This is good, it means that Igbos will no longer push for resource control and the stuff that will prevent more oil from reaching our states. If the Big 3 agree in Nigeria, it will happen.

This is good for the rest of us if Igbo get on board with the legislation that will have more oil flow to the North and SW.

Go and agree goodluck with it smiley
Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by valirex: 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
AlexBells:

Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by letu(m): 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
Charleys:
Before 1976 there was nothing like ikwerre. They were only an Igbo group.

These made me realize that even grown men can be influenced by things they know nothing about.

Just get into powerz create laws and boom the people will deny their identity after some years to come.
indeed.

1 Like

Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by AlexBells(m): 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
valirex:

Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by Psylas2: 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
valirex:

You can play games while we Benins work to actualize unison cheesy
Happy game day my Igbo brother grin

The traditional leaders will decide, not polictians.
Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by valirex: 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
AlexBells:

Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by valirex: 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
AlexBells:

Locate the nearest lagoon drug peddler grin cheesy
Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by AlexBells(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
valirex:

Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by valirex: 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
AlexBells:

Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by AlexBells(m): 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
valirex:

Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by valirex: 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
AlexBells:

Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by AlexBells(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
valirex:

Re: We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People by AlexBells(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
valirex:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First 2021 Prophesy, FULFILLED, 9 More To Go! / Biggest Economies In Nigeria, GDP Of States / Obasanjo Bashing: Have Your Say!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.