Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films (29215 Views)

Issue Of Rape: I Cried While Watching (video 18+) / BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted / Have You Ever Cried While Watching A Movie Or Cartoon Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by ZoeyJ(f): 12:31am On Nov 24, 2020
Flytime:
Elite ending was touching..... When some of them graduated and they seperated.... The Muslim girl leaving that guy to study in the us and the likes

Can't wait for the next season
elite made you cry. Is that a joke? grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by CaraJewel(f): 12:31am On Nov 24, 2020
chiefolododo:
Yes while I was young, I think "we are family" , an Indian film
touching movie

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Sunkyapogee(m): 12:31am On Nov 24, 2020
#Breakthrough..i even spoke in tongues.
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Silentgroper(m): 12:33am On Nov 24, 2020
Xavie:
the final episode of The Originals, when Klaus decided to sacrifice his life for Hope... I really wept... never thought I could cry for a movie
So that's hw klaus died. Was surprised wen someone initially told me abt his death. I nid to go see d movie to d ending.
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by cyndylove64(f): 12:34am On Nov 24, 2020
ochuski:
Miracle in Cell No. 7 embarassed

If you watch that movie and you dont cry then you're a witch period!.
I cried from.beginning to end.Gosh,

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Joker09(m): 12:35am On Nov 24, 2020
bigseank:
Not cry cry o!...just became very emotional with a lump in my throat.
a few but those worth mentioning are
Breakthrough, Miracle in cell no 7, LION
and most recently Clouds.

LION, true. The lost boy who was later adopted by some Australians, his brother died.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by shesawesome(f): 12:35am On Nov 24, 2020
I've had this miracle In cell number 7 movie on my phone for months now, haven't been able to bring myself to watch it

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by CaraJewel(f): 12:37am On Nov 24, 2020
midway,pearl harbor,coco too.............mmmm can't remember if there was tears but twas sad
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by qwertie1234: 12:38am On Nov 24, 2020
money heist..when Nairobi was murdered after all she went through....that guy that shot her mehnnn, he is so hateful.
I tried to tell myself that this stuff is just acting na ...yet I still cried

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Sunkyapogee(m): 12:38am On Nov 24, 2020
shesawesome:
I've had this miracle In cell number 7 movie on my phone for months now, haven't been able to bring myself to watch it
You no dey stay one place naa..
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by shesawesome(f): 12:39am On Nov 24, 2020
Contango:
Lion King one: the part where Mufasa died
Lion King two: the "he is not one of us" part
He is not one of us made you cry, for real?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by cyndylove64(f): 12:39am On Nov 24, 2020
I cried after watching fast & furious I think 7. After the death of Paul walker.i was like damn he won't be in the next part.seeing a film released after an actor death is so painful.
Miracle in cell no 7
Titanic

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Joker09(m): 12:40am On Nov 24, 2020
pocohantas:
Lone Survivor...

I can watch this movie a million times and I would still cry. grin grin

That's a very dope movie, those troops didn't have it easy at all. Which part really got you teary eyed?
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by shesawesome(f): 12:40am On Nov 24, 2020
Sunkyapogee:
You no dey stay one place naa..
lol I've been ignoring the movie and watching others

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by cho25bc(f): 12:40am On Nov 24, 2020
So many. Let me list a few
1. Lord of the rings where the war with the saron's armies began with aragon's people.
2. The hobbit,the final battle where the dwarf warrior died after fighting and killing the defiler.
3. Spartacus,when spartacus died. Even after reading the history before watching that part,i still cried.
4. One of Jesus Christ's movies where he was crucified
5. The 3 idiots

The list is endless. Im emotional thou

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Flytime: 12:40am On Nov 24, 2020
ZoeyJ:
elite made you cry. Is that a joke? grin
I didn't cry Infact I've never cried for a movie but i like I said it was touchy
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by cho25bc(f): 12:42am On Nov 24, 2020
Contango:
Lion King one: the part where Mufasa died
Lion King two: the "he is not one of us" part
Lion king also made me cry
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by piagetskinner(m): 12:45am On Nov 24, 2020
Chai I cried codedly...

But the tears stubborn. It had to roll down my cheek

Abejoye mount zion
Breakthrough
Courageous
War room
Passion of Christ
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by explosiveskull(m): 12:45am On Nov 24, 2020
Passion of christ and most movies that depict ordeals of one's sacrifice for their nation such as war movies; na the thing small thing dey push me go Nigeria army, thank God they rejected me, imagine me planning to die for Nigeria?

I cried in fury when brad pit told his men that he ain't running and leaving his battle tank that has being his home, infact as sleep no wan come, make i go find the movie rewatch.

13 hours
Black hawk down

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by rachytenny2(f): 12:46am On Nov 24, 2020
richard2606:
Black hawk down
This was so touching too

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Klateef57(m): 12:46am On Nov 24, 2020
All Americans (Netflix)
When they see us(Netflix)
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by clancymiim(f): 12:49am On Nov 24, 2020
300 got me teary
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Joker09(m): 12:49am On Nov 24, 2020
cho25bc:
So many. Let me list a few
1. Lord of the rings where the war with the saron's armies began with aragon's people.
2. The hobbit,the final battle where the dwarf warrior died after fighting and killing the defiler.
3. Spartacus,when spartacus died. Even after reading the history before watching that part,i still cried.
4. One of Jesus Christ's movies where he was crucified
5. The 3 idiots

The list is endless. Im emotional thou

Yeah Thorin's death in the hobbit was really sad, I didn't see that coming.

Spartacus's death was really brutal and sad, that really got me teary eyed coz he almost had Crassus. Crixus beheaded, Gannicus crucified, they all suffered and died in excruciating pain. Those were really sad to watch tbh.

You just gotta shed that tears in passion of the christ based on the ending days of Christ. It's hard to watch that movie again. That role even affected the actor's career Jim Caviezel, even tho he did an amazing job after some years in 'Person of Interest' TV series.
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by golddare: 12:54am On Nov 24, 2020
shamsin6300:
I don’t know if this is the right section to post this but here it goes.
Have you ever shed tears while watching film or you are the type that have a stone heart?
List the movies that makes you to shed tears for a review to see if it’s worth it.

Yeh Vaada Raha ( the promise) & Titanic that year
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Breezy90(m): 12:55am On Nov 24, 2020
Titanic man, when jack sacrificed his life for rose..I was young then, I know if I ever saw that movie now that I am older I would have just shrugged it off and called jacked a pussy ass nigga grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Joker09(m): 12:55am On Nov 24, 2020
explosiveskull:
Passion of christ and most movies that depict ordeals of one's sacrifice for their nation such as war movies; na the thing small thing dey push me go Nigeria army, thank God they rejected me, imagine me planning to die for Nigeria?

I cried in fury when brad pit told his men that he ain't running and leaving his battle tank that has being his home, infact as sleep no wan come, make i go find the movie rewatch.

13 hours
Black hawk down

Fury hit hard.
Passion of the christ hit harder.
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by haddeylium(m): 12:56am On Nov 24, 2020
Midnight Sun

maybe I watched the wrong Titanic. cos' it's not even a little emotional

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by teelaw4life(m): 12:57am On Nov 24, 2020
Three times. 1) When I watched a Korean series (Queen's class). 2) When I watched the Indian movie (Ghajini), and the 3rd time was after i went on a 5 day marathon of watching season 1 to 5 of Big Bang theory and I realised I won't be able to watch the next season very soon since it had not been released. The withdrawal hit me hard.
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by aceventurx: 12:58am On Nov 24, 2020
It was a Nollywood movie , I don’t watch Home videos at all , I have forgotten the topic , a man abandoned his family, one of his kid died and the elder one went blind , so when the man came to his senses , he went searching for them , eventually he got to the hospital and saw his blind daughter, despite all that the child still was filled with Joy so excited and asked IS THAT MY DADDY , DADDY I AM HERE , I didn’t know when the tears flow freely , me wey be hard man .

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by peluskiy: 1:23am On Nov 24, 2020
shamsin6300:

'We are family' Indian movie
IBI giga Yoruba movie
Funny enough I hardly watch Yoruba and Indian.
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by ezewealth(m): 1:27am On Nov 24, 2020
Bane16268:
Mine is HACKSAW RIDGE most emotional movie I have watched. I literally couldn't stop myself from crying.

It's based on the battle of Okinawa island between US and Japanese soldiers during WW2

Guy, I cried like a baby. As u mentioned this movie I just dey shed tears
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Digableplanets6(m): 1:32am On Nov 24, 2020
13 reasons why,season 2 episode 13,i cried.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Celebrities At ‘Black Panther’ Premiere In Lagos / Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja / Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.