Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? (1710 Views)

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / I Am A Feminist!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
I'm seriously bothered with the recent trend I'm seeing globally,especially with progressive societies like new Zealand ,Iceland and some Democrat states in the US like Massachusetts who want recently strengthen their abortion law to permit late stage abortion all under the guise of advancing gender equality and feminism, I'm OK with women participating in Societal activities that they were traditionally excluded from before like voting,holding political positions ,joining the military ,holding executive positions, receiving education equal opportunities and equal,right for everyone to be treated equally before the law,even there are strong affirmative action policies to encourage women to play pivotal roles in society, even women attain heights by their own merit ,intelligence and hardwork for what ever they set to accomplish these 21st century .

My problem is with third wave feminism who are now playing the women systematical oppression via patriarchy,Queerness and non binary I.e genderless card,and abortion. In the case of patriarchy and LQBTQ (or genderless) I see it has a fight against nature and biological scientific evidence of human evolution under the guise of the bringing equality and removing traditional restrictions on women the feminist political ideologies want to redefine biological gender roles in the society ,women roles like nurturing ,empathy, caring for their husbands,and fellow other colleagues in the society (men and women both) are now seen as weaknesses on the part of women ,the institutions of marriage ,family ,raising children are now considered obsolete and patriarchal, like for real, they say these is a sociopolitical movement that is evolving to improve women right, currently since the 19th century feminism is on its fifth wave.

The name FEMINism in of itself literally sounds sexist but I would not want to go there because of the positivity of the first and second wave feminist who even described themselves as women right activist and suffrage movement ,they made powerful contribution for women which are benefiting from since the industrial age to the information (internet) age,but now with even opportunities and right for all sexes ,women still seem to limited in some societal functions,depending on the geographical location ,fairing better in Europe and parts of north America ,not too good in Africa,Arab nations ,some Asian countries, generally women are underperforming in every sector globally except in traditional feminine sectors like fashion,brands,make up,designers,hair stylist,etc.The greatest opportunity women had to even the playing field ,was these Mordern 21st century with the rise of the internet ,with the liberty that was paved by the early feminist for all women as they were allowed to be educated ,to work, they were engaged but not creative and innovative enough to build for themselves a new image which we see again that men built in these fresh information ,with the rise of tech giants like Facebook, google,twitter,whatssapp,snap chat,apple,Samsung,etc all founded by MEN,women generally are not even that interested in programming and engineering which show in STEM programs in progressive societies with the strongest gender gap and equality laws,affirmative action policies like Norway and Iceland but yet most women in these countries are not participating in tech and engr educations.

Gay itself talkless of gay marriage is an absurdity to nature ,an aberration ,abnormality,dysfunctional, unnatural and disgusting norms that we are now seeing in so called liberal progressive societies ,all to destroy the notion of scientific evolutionary gender roles in society and fufil depraved sexual desires ,and ABORTION under the guise of pro choice and reproductive right ,are now pushed by the leftist media and progressive to moralize and justify the killing of babies(whether from zygote, embryo or foetus stage) ,as long as you are pregnant you are carrying a life form,for you to justify and moralize abortion (murder of infants- Infanticide) under the guise of protecting the womens right is inhumane and cruel showing one does not value the sanctity of Life,there is no societal evolutionary advancement for the legalization of abortion except in the case of rape ,incest,and danger to the woman's life,any other reason. Is sheer wickedness and barbarism
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by Kestolove(m): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
98% of them are lesbians

5 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
98% shocked

Kestolove:
98% of them are lesbians
Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by SILENTandSMART2: 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
Who send this one all this werey epistles dat you wrote ?

Abeg leave your life the way you like it ,

3 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

For the sake of arguement purpose , not to offend the atheist ,free thinking liberalists, agnostics, and other non religious ,open minds thinkers,even religious individuals not afillated to these religion that is the Christian faith ,which am a part of as a secular liberal Christian who engage in critical thinking with open mindedness , I want to called it the SODOMIC EFFECT of human evolution biblical scriptures include

(Genesis 14:1-27,Judges 19 - 21,Isa 3: 9- 12,) which we can see literally see in today's modern playing out in progressive societies like nations like new Zealand and Iceland .

My case study today is New Zealand which is one of the most progressive societies in the world,where women are even dominating in some major societal fields like politics where they have a female prime minister and both major political parties are headed by women ,abortion laws started majorly in the 1960's in Europe and America under the guise of women empowerment , women right, feminist movement ,they allowed women who bare the sacred gift of custodian of life's in their WOMB are now inhumane , cruel evolved beings who have moralized these evil act and justified it under the laws in the societies hence converting their Womb to TOMB, gross darkness and sheer wickedness is the new normal in these society, we even see openness of Gays who are so elevated in the society that they now hold deputy prime ministerial position ,with the rise of radicalized feminism in these nation , they see children as threats,obstacles,problems, for women to achieve their dreams hence in 2020 these here they strengthened their abortion law to allow for pregnancy termination after 20weeks(5 months) till day of conception, you see heartlessness,the society is devoid of moral compass basically they are not working with their conscience again all in the name of sociocultural evolution, proving my arguement further for the sodomic effect with openness of LGBTQ (Gay),the biblical description of RAPE is happening in these so called evolved society , 1 out of 3 new Zealand women have been violated physically or sexually abused ,the statistics is so alarming that their government no longer keep statistics for public notice again , even with strong Government policies to penalize the rapist ,they are not deterred and continue to do it on a daily basis, socio awareness programs are not even helping matters for victims of rape to report and potential rapist to desist from these detestable act.

Why? because their culture and society evolved in a negative direction allowing for moral decadence all in the name of women advancement ,and now they are paying the price for their progressive actions proving like what Jesus said in the future concerning nations and societies like Sodom and Gommorah in Luke 10:1-12
Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by grim33(m): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Every human on earth should be allowed to decide what they do with their own body.

Abortion is every woman’s right.

So if a girl gets raped and want an abortion she should not have that option?

People are Hippocrates.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
grim33:
Every human on earth should be allowed to decide what they do with their own body.

People are Hippocrates.

But killing babies not cause by rape is a blessing , a humane thing, goodness and kindness to humanity
Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by SILENTandSMART2: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dapcity007:

For the sake of arguement purpose , not to offend the atheist ,free thinking liberalists, agnostics, and other non religious ,open minds thinkers,even religious individuals not afillated to these religion that is the Christian faith ,which am a part of as a secular liberal Christian who engage in critical thinking with open mindedness , I want to called it the SODOMIC EFFECT of human evolution biblical scriptures include

(Genesis 14:1-27,Judges 19 - 21,Isa 3: 9- 12,) which we can see literally see in today's modern playing out in progressive societies like nations like new Zealand and Iceland .

My case study today is New Zealand which is one of the most progressive societies in the world,where women are even dominating in some major societal fields like politics where they have a female prime minister and both major political parties are headed by women ,abortion laws started majorly in the 1960's in Europe and America under the guise of women empowerment , women right, feminist movement ,they allowed women who bare the sacred gift of custodian of life's in their WOMB are now inhumane , cruel evolved beings who have moralized these evil act and justified it under the laws in the societies hence converting their Womb to TOMB, gross darkness and sheer wickedness is the new normal in these society, we even see openness of Gays who are so elevated in the society that they now hold deputy prime ministerial position ,with the rise of radicalized feminism in these nation , they see children as threats,obstacles,problems, for women to achieve their dreams hence in 2020 these here they strengthened their abortion law to allow for pregnancy termination after 20weeks(5 months) till day of conception, you see heartlessness,the society is devoid of moral compass basically they are not working with their conscience again all in the name of sociocultural evolution, proving my arguement further for the sodomic effect with openness of LGBTQ (Gay),the biblical description of RAPE is happening in these so called evolved society , 1 out of 3 new Zealand women have been violated physically or sexually abused ,the statistics is so alarming that their government no longer keep statistics for public notice again , even with strong Government policies to penalize the rapist ,they are not deterred and continue to do it on a daily basis, socio awareness programs are not even helping matters for victims of rape to report and potential rapist to desist from these detestable act.

Why? because their culture and society evolved in a negative direction allowing for moral decadence all in the name of women advancement ,and now they are paying the price for their progressive actions proving like what Jesus said in the future concerning nations and societies like Sodom and Gommorah in Luke 10:1-12

Aswear I don't read the shit you wrote, oboy learn to summarize things and if you wanna write epistles please let it be interesting wink

I don't know what feminist do you dey your dey make dem dey there dey,

All the shit you wrote isn't necessary at all smiley

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Aswear I don't read the shit you wrote, oboy learn to summarize things and if you wanna write epistles please let it be interesting wink

I don't know what feminist do you dey your dey make dem dey there dey,

All the shit you wrote isn't necessary at all smiley

OK summary any body male or female that associate themselves with modern feminism's are Evil,deviod of moral compass,irrational,no conscience, sadistic and frustrated fellows venting their anger on babies
Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by SILENTandSMART2: 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dapcity007:

OK summary any body male or female that associate themselves with modern feminism's are Evil,deviod of moral compass,irrational,no conscience, sadistic and frustrated fellows venting their anger on babies

If this is true no cap wink

Me self hate all this feminist die because all their character is so crazy

Ano dat as a human being it is my right to take care and do things equally,

But you coming to my front to say shit freak m out, anytime you tell me say you be feminist like this ago just japa we can never associate at all

I hate hearing shit wink cool
Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
That's the thing bro, feminism means different things to different people. Modern feminism i see on media a lot of times is toxic and misleading.

The issue of abortion being legalised and all sorts didn't start with feminists, i think.

Dapcity007:

4 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
That's the thing bro, feminism means different things to different people. Modern feminism i see on media a lot of times is toxic and misleading.

The issue of abortion being legalised and all sort's didn't start with feminists, i think.

I'm for traditional (original) feminism , I hate modern feminism ,radicalized feminism, and progressive leftist

Even the term Gender Equality to me is still under debate and analysis, whether its a positive or negative construct regarding all sexes

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
Gender equality is not what many think. Either UN or UNESCO gave the right definition of the term.

Gender and sex are different concepts. It's not saying a man should become a woman or a woman should become a man.

It just means despite sex differences, let us make an attempt to ensure fair access and privileges.

Dapcity007:

I'm for traditional (original) feminism , I hate modern feminism ,radicalized feminism, and progressive leftist

Even the term Gender Equality to me is still under debate and analysis, whether its a positive or negative construct regarding all sexes

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Gender equality is not what many think. Either UN or UNESCO gave the right definition of the term.

Gender and sex are different concepts. It's not saying a man should become a woman or a woman should become a man.

It just means despite sex differences, let us make an attempt to ensure fair access and privileges.

As long as gender equality allows for Queerness , I will still be skeptical about it,but I'm open minded and will continue to do researches and analysis regarding the subject

Abortion was legalized from the 1960's third wave feminism under the guise of women reproductive right (my body my business, the world be damned,every body is an hyprocrite and engage in double standard, don't judge me if I do it, leave it to me and my conscience ,mind your businesses while I kill babies as long as its not your own baby its none of your business) and pro choice movement . Tell me the humanism, positivity, from taking the life of defenseless infants

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
grim33:

People are Hippocrates.

Who are you to judge , are you not also an hypocrite whose clean and without sin ,are you now saying we should allow for paedophilia ,Queerness (gay), beastiality,Rape in or society, because we are all hypocrites without moral compass and conscience
Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by grim33(m): 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
Guy upgrade your self
Dapcity007:

Who are you to judge , are you not also an hypocrite whose clean and without sin ,are you now saying we should allow for paedophilia ,Queerness (gay), beastiality,Rape in or society, because we are all hypocrites without moral compass and conscience

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
grim33:
Guy upgrade your self

I won't uprade myself and compromise my moral values , conscience ,and humanistic belief I won't rationalize and justify evil and abnormalities and make them the new norms, I will speak out against any form of barbarism and incivility disguised as mordern socio political evolution denying biological facts and scientific evolutionary evidence to support depraved and reprobate socio political ideologies which doesn't affect society positively
Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by Palehair: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
Yay, another conservative male telling women how to act and what to do with their bodies? Really rich and please don't relate radical feminism with 3rd wave feminism. The former lies in an egotistical misandrist sphere filled with hate and anger while the latter is advanced feminism
Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
Palehair:
Yay, another conservative male telling women how to act and what to do with their bodies? Really rich and please don't relate radical feminism with 3rd wave feminism. The former lies in an egotistical misandrist sphere filled with hate and anger while the latter is advanced feminism

OK Mrs Liberal ,no Mrs Progressive or should I say far leftist
You abortionist under the guise of women right ,pro choice ,reproductive right are inherently selfish and inhumane individuals whether male or female, you say my body,is it your baby or our baby, did you not get impregnated by a man with his Sperm why don't you ask for his opinion or permission to abort but take it unilaterally, he has a right for his unborn infant,but no you progressive (not all liberal are progressives,but progressives are all liberals), how do you justify late state abortion and I should not tag Third wave feminism or mordern feminism as radicalized feminism, Lady its my sperm,my DNA you can't kill my baby without informing me,we had consensual sex,you were not raped, I respect first and second wave feminist, but dislike with passion Abortionist and Queerness which third wave feminist started and advanced to radicalized feminism today mordern day Progressive Feminism like in New Zealand , Iceland and UK, I don't know which Sadistic and Masochistic pleasure that third wave feminist gain from killing fragile defenseless infants , talkless of progressive feminist who believe and rationalize the killing of infants in late stage abortion when they know that these harmless unborn babies will feel pain,its so pathetic,and sad that these mordern feminist have embraced progressivism in their Nations and see no fault in it at all

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by nerdfrost(m): 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
undecided i have nothing to contribute.....meanwhile check my signature
Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Palehair:

Are you an Abortionist or Abortion apologist under the guise of third wave feminism ??

Third-fifth wave feminist=abortionist=pro choice=radical liberal leftist= Progressivism=Radical feminism= Mordern feminism
Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by Palehair: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dapcity007:

OK Mrs Liberal ,no Mrs Progressive or should I say far leftist
You abortionist under the guise of women right ,pro choice ,reproductive right are inherently selfish and inhumane individuals whether male or female, you say my body,is it your baby or our baby, did you not get impregnated by a man with his Sperm why don't you ask for his opinion or permission to abort but take it unilaterally, he has a right for his unborn infant,but no you progressive (not all liberal are progressives,but progressives are all liberals), how do you justify late state abortion and I should not tag Third wave feminism or mordern feminism as radicalized feminism, Lady its my sperm,my DNA you can't kill my baby without informing me,we had consensual sex,you were not raped, I respect first and second wave feminist, but dislike with passion Abortionist and Queerness which third wave feminist started and advanced to radicalized feminism today mordern day Progressive Feminism like in New Zealand and UK
First and foremost,
You claim it was a bilateral decision to make the baby as the process was consensual, that's all good but what if knowing having the child might hurt her, yet for your own selfish reasons despite her objections and purely devoid of your humanity, you want her to keep the child and yet again, the agreement might not have been to have a child in the first place but to wash your rocks off. If you happen to find out, then you have no right to be angry. Like you said, it's her body and only she has the right to it and on your previous post, the concept of gender should be dead, its a societal construct afterall.
At the end of the day, you keyboard warriors will continue to do what you do best "type out your feelings" while the world evolves. Good night
Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by Palehair: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dapcity007:

Are you an Abortionist or Abortion apologist under the guise of third wave feminism ??

Third-fifth wave feminist=abortionist=pro choice=radical liberal leftist= Progressivism=Radical feminism= Mordern feminism
I'm just a guy who've accepted the fact that humans have a right to be who they want to be without fear or judgment as long as no one gets hurt
Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Palehair:

First and foremost,
You claim it was a bilateral decision to make the baby as the process was consensual, that's all good but what if knowing having the child might hurt her, yet for your own selfish reasons despite her objections and purely devoid of your humanity, you want her to keep the child and yet again, the agreement might not have been to have a child in the first place but to wash your rocks off. If you happen to find out, then you have no right to be angry. Like you said, it's her body and only she has the right to it and on your previous post, the concept of gender should be dead, its a societal construct afterall.
At the end of the day, you keyboard warriors will continue to do what you do best "type out your feelings" while the world evolves. Good night

I'm human and very sensitive to these subject me being a conservative male doesn't deny me a a say in these subject ,abortion is fundamentally Evil and should be discouraged by all possible means , we should rather fight for strong contraceptive policies, strong adoption policies, abstinence ,sex education, sterilization, family planning but the choice of abortion as an option for women encouraged by government legalisation opening abortion clinics nation wide is increasing the rate of murder of harmless infant ,I know you have nothing against babies,or do you see them as threats,obstacles, hindrances,oppressors against fulfilling your set out life purpose and goals,if these the case then feminist are Sadist
Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
Palehair:

I'm just a guy who've accepted the fact that humans have a right to be who they want to be without fear or judgment as long as no one gets hurt

Are you telling an adult lady because minors need parental consent before they abort can not be responsible to enter a relationship with another responsible adult , and that they are not biological scientific evolutionary evidence for the gender construct roles in societies
Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
Palehair:

But babies in late stage abortion feel pain and are hurt
Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by Palehair: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dapcity007:

I'm human and very sensitive to these subject me being a conservative male doesn't deny me a a say in these subject ,abortion is fundamentally Evil and should be discouraged by all possible means , we should rather fight for strong contraceptive policies, strong adoption policies, abstinence ,sex education, sterilization, family planning but the choice of abortion as an option for women encouraged by government legalisation opening abortion clinics nation wide is increasing the rate of murder of harmless infant ,I know you have nothing against babies,or do you see them as threats,obstacles, hindrances,oppressors against fulfilling your set out life purpose and goals,if these the case then feminist are Sadist
Now we are going somewhere, you do have passionate policies and if implemented could help depopulate this already vast populace but the demographics doesn't lie, accidents and bumps happen on the way and it could hinder all you said, e.g rape, no woman want to stare at the offspring of her rapist, the making was traumatic enough but to view the product could be suicidal or better still pose as a danger to the child, it's best he meets his end than to arrive in the hellhole planned for him
Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
Palehair:

First and foremost,

Queerness, genderless,LGBTQ, are all aberrations, abnormalities,dysfunction,against scientific evolutionary theory which are biological natural facts that took long years to come about ,Gay existed since history and have always been seen by evolutionary scientist as abnormal with so many research on these subject which I have done, destroying gender roles is not at all scientific but rather a human mind created socio-political construct to allow for his own depravity and fulfilment of un natural sensual desires under the guise of these ideologies which are not scientifically proven
Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by Palehair: 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dapcity007:

But babies in late stage abortion feel pain and are hurt
Unfortunately there's no agreement in medicine, philosophy or theology as to what stage of foetal development should be associated with the right to life.
Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Palehair:

Now we are going somewhere, you do have passionate policies and if implemented could help depopulate this already vast populace but the demographics doesn't lie, accidents and bumps happen on the way and it could hinder all you said, e.g rape, no woman want to stare at the offspring of her rapist, the making was traumatic enough but to view the product could be suicidal or better still pose as a danger to the child, it's best he meets his end than to arrive in the hellhole planned for him

Only Rape , Incest ,and baby harming the mothers life and health ,possible foetal disformity,and failed contraception are the only reasons why abortion should be legalized ,any other factor encouraging abortion is inhumane, irresponsible,sadistic and sheer wickedness because as consentual adults engaging in sex you have to be responsible before during and after sex
Re: Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? by Silentgroper(m): 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Fact1 , u dn dey lousy dz days.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What a nice fvck mehn! This babe rocks niggar! Hahaha / I Need A Girlfriend, Where Are Zzorr And Co? / Should I Quit School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.